Circle of Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we became more conscious again, Jan lowered her body and stroked my chest with her tits. Trish said, "Spell out 'I love you' with your nipples on his chest." I caressed Trish's hand while Jan was doing the writing.

Eventually, Trish and I left for the Hilton. Jim, Jan and June appeared ready for another round. I told them we'd see them tomorrow ready to go to the Pocono's; the three of them were all snuggled in the bed together. We kissed them all goodnight.

Trish and I made tender love with each other after we got to the room. I ate her out and found the aroma and taste of her juices and Jim's an intriguing potion. We shared it. We also shared our orgasms and the visual stimulation of each other's bodies as we petted and stroked each other in our sexual bliss.

"Are you OK with all this," I asked.

Trish answered, "I love you, I love Jan, I love June, I love Jim. You should know me well enough by now to know that I'd protest or make my feelings felt if they were negative about any of this."

I offered, "Society says this is getting pretty far from normal, acceptable behavior."

"And what does society offer instead," Trish said, "divorces, wife beating and worse, bitterness, unhappiness, lawyers, police, families split apart, kids scarred for life, acrimony. Who needs it? If people would just say 'Let's love one another' in the here and now, think how much of all this would go away. It's not a matter of tolerance or forgiveness or guilt; it's a matter of love and acceptance and thanks."

We kissed. She snuggled into me and we went to sleep.

I snuck out of the room the next morning and went to work, grabbing a bagel and coffee in the Alperion Eatery. I left a note for Trish that I'd pick her up about two o'clock.

By five o'clock, the five of us were sipping wine sitting in a hot tub on the deck of a beautiful cottage in the Pennsylvania woods. The sun was out, the weather was warm, and we were all naked -- a fact that was working wonders on a submerged part of my anatomy.

The cottage we'd rented was spectacular. Besides the hot tub there were four bedrooms, two of which had king-sized beds. The living room and kitchen/family room opened onto the deck that among other things had an eight-person hot tub and an outdoor shower. There was a sauna below us in the basement and an exercise room with enough weights and workout equipment to please even the most ardent enthusiast. I was intimidated by all the equipment and what it might do to my lithe form.

In the hot tub Trish and June were snuggled up against me while Jan was tight against Jim. We'd used the drive up to decompress, take naps and zone out as Trish called it. After a survey of the cottage we all decided that the best course of action to complete our transition from work to holiday was time in the tub. I was all for anything that involved nudity and my favorite women.

After a while I felt all the little pores of my skin turning to mush. My fingers were developing those little rippled ridges on them that said I'd been in the water too long. I feared to look at my other appendage for fear that it too had unsightly ripples on it. I moved up and sat on the edge of the tub.

June moved in front of me and I started to massage her neck and temples as we talked. Occasionally one of us would extend their bodies and float across almost the entire width of the hot tub, tantalizing us all with the view of breasts or flashes of areas usually hidden from view. When Jim did float a small periscope rose out of the water; this provoked a comment and laugh from the rest of us. Jim blushed.

After a while June came up and sat next to me. Trish moved in front of her and June started to massage her neck and head, making occasional forays across her breasts. Trish had one of her smiles of great contentment on her face as she just absorbed the entire weekend experience. I was content if she was content.

Jim took the hint and started to massage Jan after he moved up to the edge of the tub. Jan was devilish and occasionally rubbed her head deep into Jim's crotch. He apparently didn't mind.

I asked if anyone was at all interested in a run. I was feeling refreshed but not ready to give up on the possibility of exercise for the day. My colleagues all groaned, but one by one they all emptied out of the tub and dried off. Ten minutes later all five of us went for a forty-five minute run and then we spent thirty minutes in the basement gym trying out all of the equipment. After that we stripped and used the outdoor shower and went back into the hot tub, this time as a salve for sore muscles.

After we'd fully restored ourselves the hunger bug struck our group. Suddenly we couldn't get out of the hot tub fast enough to find a nearby restaurant. Jim and I were in slacks and golf shirts, a change process that took only a few minutes to execute.

The women, however, spent almost an hour fussing over what they'd wear, make up and lots of little fine points to each other's appearance. I was bemused by their behavior. I knew each of them was fully capable of forgetting all those niceties and going very casual; this time there was some bonding going on as well as mutual sharing and love. The tone of their voices and how they touched each other was the give away; it gave away love, respect, caring, sharing and a desire to be together.

While we waited, Jim and I had another glass of wine out on the deck, putting our feet up on the railing and looking off into the woodlands that surrounded the cottage. I was smiling.

Jim asked, "You really like this don't you? The women and all I mean."

I said, "What do you mean? The group? Us? The sex?"

He said, "The sex, I guess. But I know you'll tell me there's a lot more. Right?"

"Right!" I said. "The sex is wonderful and is important to me. What's more important is that the five of us are forging a unique relationship based on unconditional love and caring for one another. I've watched us extend that caring and the new attitudes we've built within ourselves to others we work and interact with too."

"What about shared values? Jim asked.

I ventured, "Our group relationship wouldn't have gotten this far if a lot of the values we have weren't pretty close to each other. For instance, we're optimistic and secure in whom we are. We treat other people with respect. We trust. We treat our bodies well, exercise and diet and all. But maybe that's too superficial; let me shift perspective."

"We all believe in equality on so many levels. Things that matter to a lot of people don't matter to us: convention, age, gender, race, economic status, and even number of close friends." I chuckled, "We know we aren't locked into the paradigms about how traditional relationships work. Actually, they don't work a lot of the time. We talked a week or two ago about how most people's ideas about commitment and restrictions in a relationship don't work. I think we all know that."

I went on, "We're nonconformists in many ways. We are willing to try something in someway that no one has ever done before. With so many relationships failing I think we each asked why we shouldn't try something completely different, like what the five of are doing. Trish and I went through this over a decade ago when we hit a rough patch; we decided we needed to do something very different."

"We each have a spiritual side; we're not religious but spiritual. I don't think any of us believes in sin; we do believe in being personally responsible for our actions. We understand action and reaction and how it applies in our lives."

Jim nodded so I went on, "We are willing to communicate even on topics that others avoid and that are risky; we are willing to get out of our comfort zones. I learn more when I leave my comfort zone than all the effort I put in when I'm in it."

"We are willing to give our love to someone without any type of guarantee that it'll be returned. And, surprise upon surprise, it always gets returned multiplied many times!"

Jim soaked up the philosophy and was silent for a bit. We sipped our wine. He wanted to talk more but the women came out and joined us. They were stunning. I stood in awe as three of the most beautiful creatures I had ever seen sauntered out the porch door and kissed each of us. Oh, if I were die in the next second my soul would forever carry the splendor of that moment, the happiness I felt and the joy in my heart.

I put my arms around Jan and Trish, and said, "Let's go!" We all strolled out to the car, arm in arm.

Dinner was at a nearby upscale restaurant. The place came to a stand still as the five of us walked in. It wasn't Jim or me; it was the three women. A murmur rose with comments like "Look at how pretty those women are," "I wish I could dress like that," and "Wow, look at those beautiful women -- are they movie stars?" Even the maitre d', who seemed unflappable, stumbled over his greeting and seating routine. After we sat, the drone of the room returned, but heads still turned and gestured in our direction.

We were a joyous bunch, full of laughter and humor. Our subjects ran all over the place. We were mutually affectionate. Anyone watching our table would have had trouble trying to match us to one another in couples. For a while, Jan and I were close, then I was close to Trish, then June; Jim had the same experience; then two of the women; we were a five-some. We held hands and made intimate contact with each other as we talked. There were occasional kisses and sensuous gestures.

After dinner we went back to the cottage and unanimously decided that we wanted to fill the king-sized beds. There was an awkward moment deciding who would go with whom. I suggested that Jim take one bedroom and I take the other, and that we then take little bits of paper and the women would draw to see what the initial arrangements would be. They liked that idea. It also made me aware that this was the first time we weren't all trying to be together when we had sex. I called that to my friends' attention and they shrugged. Not a big deal I guess.

I drew June; Jim ended up with Trish and Jan. I would have loved any arrangement at all.

June and I made sweet love with one another. She came over me and we romanced and kissed with all the tenderness and caring we could shower on one another. We hadn't had an opportunity to be alone with each other before, so this was a pleasing event full of passion and love.

Trish and Jan turned Jim every which way but loose. We'd left the doors open to the bedrooms; June and I could hear the moans and laughter from the other bedroom. The moans were mostly Jim's. Eventually I could hear Trish's climax echo through the upstairs as June and I cuddled in post coital bliss. A few minutes later I heard Jan's language spice up the evening as she swore herself into an orgasm. Jim must have cum too. Everything got very quiet after that. We all fell asleep with the people we loved close by.

I awoke early the next morning and carefully got out of bed so I wouldn't wake June. I went downstairs without putting any clothes on; to hell with convention I thought. I fixed some coffee then went out on the deck.

The woods were so peaceful and tranquil I sat and started a meditation session, something I hadn't done in a couple of months. I became very at one with my self and the Universe in the twenty minutes before I resurfaced.

I had just returned to my normal world when Jan shuffled out on the deck, also nude. She came over to me and sat in my lap and cuddled into me seeking morning hugs and tenderness. She closed her eyes again and just let me hug her. We stayed that way for what seemed a long time; not a word was spoken, our body language said it all. I loved her and she loved me.

Trish was the next to appear. She also shuffled out to the deck with sleep still within her and came over to the patio couch Jan and I were on. She sat down next to me and put her head on my other shoulder, closed her eyes and went into a quasi-slumber. I now had my arms around two of the prettiest women in the world.

The windows were open in the bedrooms upstairs. Soon I heard the only two remaining earthlings of our party making love. The unmistakable slap of pubic area to pubic area started to float down to our loving threesome. Occasionally, we would hear a male or female moan or some word of encouragement. Then, the "oh's" and "ah's" of climaxes wafted down, then silence again punctuated the air.

June and Jim appeared in our midst about fifteen minutes later looking very pleased with themselves. I commented on their stamina and fortitude so early in the morning. I offered coffee to my assembled throng.

Jan and Trish untangled themselves from my shoulders and lap and decided to really be awake and participating in the day. They both simultaneously kissed me, with tongue, thanking me for being such a nice pillow and intermediate step between sleep and the reality of day.

I suggested a morning run in keeping with our apparent pledge to honor mind, spirit and body; everyone else groaned, but headed off to put on running gear. We all went on a hilly run that got our blood pumping and injected quite a few natural chemicals into our blood streams.

Upon arrival back at the cottage, we pooled our energy and made a communal breakfast from some groceries we had brought. Clean up was equally fast and soon we were all sitting with second cups of coffee out on the deck.

I expected a discussion about how to spend the rest of the day with some facetious comments from those not posing the question. Instead, Jim caught my eye and asked, "We left off yesterday in our discussion of relationships and values. I still want to hear you talk about those things in more detail, particularly with Trish here to give the feminine side of things."

I looked at Trish and she nodded to me to start. "Well, let's consider the case for change from the way things normally happen in the world," I started. "Most of us are taught from an early age that we need to be in a monogamous relationship with a member of the opposite sex; that is fulfillment and completeness. We spend our teenage and early twenties trying to achieve that, we get it, and then find it's inadequate in many ways."

"First off, we have interests and pleasures that our monogamous mate doesn't share. Eventually we learn another rule of society and that is we can explore our other interests but only with someone of the same sex. For instance, if I am interested in golf, I can play golf with Jim but not Jan. The reason has to do with the apparent threat we may be to each other's monogamous relationship. If we break it up we might form another one. But the issue doesn't stop there, it keeps going through all the little and large things we are interested in or want to try, until finally one realizes that the only good relationship you can have is with yourself and a larger group of people who each share some interest with you."

"Jealousy is a learned response." I went on, "When Trish found someone she cared a lot about and that shared some interests with her in areas I wasn't interested in," I looked at Trish and nodded, "I had to unlearn my instincts to be jealous or envy her friend and lover. Instead I had to learn to celebrate her happiness and to expand the love I had for her. I eventually changed my thinking and it changed my life -- our lives. I was much more fulfilled even though she was occasionally enjoying herself with her friend. As I started to manifest the feelings of unlimited and unconditional love I found that I was getting back so much more from Trish and from others at the same time."

Trish entered the conversation, "I wasn't getting and knew I'd never get all the emotional support and sharing I needed from my husband. I was perplexed in how to deal with the shortfall: forget about it and live forever unfulfilled, or have an affair and sneak and lie and try to fill those voids? The evidence is damming: divorce rates are high, break ups abound, lots of unhappy people around all talking about marginal relationships, separations, kids torn between parents of broken homes, and on and on. I knew I didn't want any of that, but I wasn't willing to settle for apathy and an unfulfilled life either."

Jan, June and Jim had pulled their chairs closer to us as we talked. I picked up the conversation, "We had a very important discussion over a decade ago about creating a different kind of marriage. We worked to create a relationship that was built on respect for each other, but not exclusivity; one built on trust, but not on faith in a monogamous relationship defined by society; one based on a very high level of communication that talks about feelings rather than hides them; one that realizes you can't possess another person. Trish isn't 'my wife': she's her own person, with thoughts, feelings, and abilities different from me."

Trish jumped in, "So we created an open marriage that was based on unconditional and unlimited love, and predicated on supporting the growth and development of each other in terms of mind, body and spirit."

"Didn't you feel jealous of each other's other relationships," Jim interjected.

"No," I answered. "Once you've changed the paradigm the number of partners you have and what you do isn't the issue. What is the issue is whether you are both sharing and growing, whether you're both supporting the new person you've decided to bring into our circle. We are both secure in our love and try to spread that to the other important people in our lives."

Trish then said, "The fidelity you are implying by your question is not the limited definition prevalent in most marriages, but rather an agreement to support the growth of the new person with the same respect and support you show your partner. Actually you don't need a marriage at all, but you do need the respect. One other thing, not all our 'outside' relationships involve sex; it's nice but not necessary. Sometimes you have to gage the other person you are bringing into your circle; this may not help them grow or discover things about themselves."

June asked, "So how has your relationship changed over time? How is it changing now?"

Trish answered with a nod from me, "We had a few rocky years. I just couldn't fit the traditional wife role and be wife, mother, teacher and mistress depending on the moment. I wanted a career and then I realized I wanted my own friends to fill in the voids from home. I didn't feel that my hubby was inadequate," she patted my arm, "just that neither of us expected him to fulfill those needs. Whenever I talked to him about being my sole source of happiness, he'd panic." We all laughed.

"We talked a lot," she went on, "and with his blessing I included another dynamic guy in my life -- no, in our life, because I shared him through communication and then by inclusion in our family life. John, that was his name, needed us and we needed him; he was with us for three years before he had to move away. We keep it touch but are not as intimate as we were; intimacy needs closeness and frequency of contact. We lost that with John after he moved."

"Compared to the years we'd been married before that," Trish said, "I felt I suddenly had a rocket strapped to my ass. Suddenly all the stagnation and regrets that I'd been having about my life vanished and I started to become alive again. I'd tried to deal with it 'at home' but that hadn't worked; your spouse isn't responsible for you happiness, you are!"

I stepped in, "I actually felt a huge load lifted from my shoulders. I had been put in charge of Trish's happiness and I knew I wasn't doing a good job, but I didn't know what I could do. I tried lots of things. John involved her in a set of different activities, hobbies, emotions and feelings that I couldn't or didn't know how. When their relationship included sex, it was based on loving and caring, not because I was inadequate. We actually shared that part of the relationship in a ménage å trois. Funny, I was never jealous only happy that John was around."