Circle of Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish said, "When I heard about the relationships being formed by the four of you down here my only concern was whether the respect, caring and love that we'd talked about were included. As I heard more, I knew that a new circle of love had formed and I wanted to be included. It just took a few weeks for some crises at work to vaporize so I could come and be part of this. I work in an ad agency and so life is usually very hectic and work is never done."

"As for the future," I ventured, "we'll all have to see where this goes. I love you all deeply and don't want to think about an end, but sometimes these things do burn out or change due to outside circumstances."

"I don't want this to end," June announced. She came and kissed Trish and then me.

"Nor I," Jan added. She squeezed my leg and stroked Trish's from her seated position.

"Nor I," Jim said embracing June as she backed into him.

We carried the discussion a little longer and then migrated inside and dressed. We spent mid-day cruising the main tourist routes and going in gift and antique shops. We had lunch at a delightful pub beside a stream. Everywhere we went heads turned to look at the three women. I felt privileged and honored to be one of their escorts; I relished the touch and affectionate glance from each of them. At one point, when I was bored, I pretending I was the body guard for three actresses who were taking a secret holiday; I was still bored.

By four o'clock I was antiqued out and suggested we head for the hot tub and sauna. We did.

The five of us sat in the hot tub with the water churning around us until fingers and toes started to ripple again. I announced I was going to try the sauna on the lower level and wound my way downstairs to the wood enclosed room. I'd turned it on when we'd gotten to the cottage and it was 'just right' when I entered the enclosure. I spread my towel and lay down in the ultra hot room and went into a meditative state.

Several minutes later I heard the door open, however I didn't open my eyes to see whom my companion was. Instead I felt a hand tenderly embrace my flaccid cock and start to massage me to life. I responded well apparently, so a few seconds later I felt a pair of warm lips engage my member, pulling me into a feminine mouth and tonguing my sex. I guessed it was Trish; I knew I was right.

I reached what I call penetration hardness in only a couple of minutes. She gauged the situation correctly as she came over me and straddled my thighs, knees pressing into the towels I had spread to keep the bench from burning my body. She slowly lowered herself onto me, allowing each fraction of an inch to bring her pleasure as she made penetration a process that invoked only a fraction of an inch on each stroke. Finally, our bodies met and I was fully enveloped. I was in heaven.

I caressed her engorged sweat-laden breasts as we started to work towards our orgasms. We were loving; we were fucking; it was all the same. I stroked and sucked which were really moves to spread the sweat more uniformly over her body and to share it with mine. We were both dripping in the dry heat of the room. Trish's body was exuding an unusual amount of womanly lubrication as we fucked; soon my entire pubic area was swimming in our sweat and her juices.

She kept pumping herself up and down over me and I rose and met her every stroke. I was telling her how much I love her and love our relationship and the sense of completeness I have with her. I extolled her virtues as a lover and as a harlot that knew how to please me and have her way with me. She smiled and complimented me on my 'wondrous prick of pleasure' and how it hit all her spots in just the right way.

We knew each other's buttons and chemistry. Soon we both picked up the pace as we headed for orgasm. Sweat was running off our bodies in huge amounts puddling on the concrete floor beneath us. Then our orgasms arrived; they weren't a surprise. I felt Trish's cuntal muscles spasm several times, milking my cock, and that was all I needed to trigger my final response. Our backs arched, we held our breath, we moaned, and I sent spurt after spurt of man cum into her willing pussy. She collapsed atop me with a flurry of kisses. We again professed our love.

By now we were both dying of the heat. We separated our sweaty bodies, collected the towels and left the sauna. We walked up the outside stairway to the deck and headed to the outside shower. No one was one the deck. We took turns lathering each other and enjoying the much cooler water as we rinsed off the sweat and passion, stealing lots of kisses from each other as we washed. I love this woman.

Without drying or dressing, Trish and I then sat snuggled together on the patio sofa. As we became quieter we could hear a ménage å trois taking place in the bedroom above the deck. We looked at each other, smiled and kissed and were jointly glad for the happiness our dear friends were enjoying.

I never get tired of stroking the female body; it's curvy and has dimples and indentations and mounds and different kinds of smoothness everywhere you wander over its landscape. Trish, fortunately, likes to be stroked and finds it endearing, loving and sexy. I spent the next half-hour catching up on the strokes of her body; she was purring a great deal and had very erect nipples when the upstairs trio finally appeared.

They all grinned mischievously at us as they walked by and headed for the communal outdoor shower. Trish and I watched as they gave erotic showers to each other. It turned out to be sexually arousing to watch two people give another person a sensual, soapy shower bath; I started to rise to the occasion; Trish said to save it for later.

While everyone air-dried I got wine and some hors d'oeuvres and we all sat in the evening twilight and enjoyed each other's company. Sometimes we just sat in contemplative silence.

Eventually, hunger struck, we dressed and we repeated the dinner experience of the evening before, complete with heads turning when we were seated in the Mountainside Inn's main dining room. The three women were again goddesses of beauty. The turning heads in the Inn proved to me I was unbiased in my assessment.

When we returned to the cottage after dinner Jan announced that a different plan was afoot for the loving that evening. "The three of us have talked," Jan said, motioning to the two other women, "and what we have decided is that we want to be made love to by two males at the same time. Trish told us earlier that she'd had this pleasure and we got some of the details; June and I want to try it too."

To be continued in Part 5