All Comments on 'Circle of Love Pt. 05'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you

wonderful. A life I wish I could live. I loved it! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Saga

I agree with the other Commenter. Thank you for sharing! The story was truly interesting and enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent all around!

It can be difficult to find really good stories. Stories that have good phrasing, imagery, language and doesn't repeat the same things over and over. Tough to do with this genre. Of course they also need a good premise, emotions, and GREAT action.

You mastered them all!

Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A wonderful story!

Well told, well written. The characters are all fun, and the feeling of generous love comes through again and again. The philosophy on which the story is based can actually be applied beyond the realm of great group sex. In other words, the benefits of generous, uninhibited love, given without conditions or restraints, are available in more conventional marriages and partnerships, too.

Thanks for a good read, and a good reminder of how to avoid the unlived life.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years ago
"May the circle be unbroken..."

There are families like the one in this story. R1 has been there and so has Scorpio44. This is a well told tale of possibilities. Poly isn't for everyone, but for those who can play the game with commitment and joy it is the best way to live... and it's fun to write about.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One of the hottest on lit

I've read this story about 10 times. It's very hot. I love it.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadorabout 16 years ago
S'wonderful

A really good philosophy of life. True, not many can be that open and non-possesive, but for those that can, S'wonderful.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Finally, a pregnancy!

It took long enough, but I was glad to see a pregnancy develop out of this story, altho I don't know what a marriage was for. It seems to me that everyone was marrying everyone else in the Lord's eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bisexuality

I really like stories based in polyamory including this one. I'd like to see how one or of the authors who write polyamory stories would develop an extended family that included a bisexual male. I don't mean that the story should focus on him, but that if the family had seven or more members with two or more being males the bisexual guy should be one of the first three or four to be included. They all should be STD aware and deeply concerned. That would mean no bareback sexual activity outside the family until/unless the outsider can show being free of STDs for seven months and commits to no bareback sex with anyone outside the family.

<P>

Humans like ceremony and feelings of belonging, even small polyamorous groups should have some informal/formal rite of inclusion. Inclusion in a polyamorous group/family should just as important to the members as the traditional joining of the lives of a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very exciting and interesting!

I enjoyed the series and the subjects were very intriguing. It was fun and stimulating!

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
Well told story. Never have enough Love.

R1,

Well explained too. So few could ever get it right economically either. Entitlements and jealousy are synonymous.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

TUCSON REDTUCSON REDalmost 11 years ago
WONDERFULL

AS ALWAYS A GREAT READ. WISH I COULD HAVE FOUND SUCH A GROUP. BUT IN MY DAY'S IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A STONING OFFINCE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story. To bad life couldn't be lime that.

jaundealzatejaundealzatealmost 10 years ago
miss it

anal is a very exciting part of lovemaking..............go deeper

taniwha60taniwha60over 8 years ago
Wonderful Story--with a true sence of atthenticity

I genuinely loved this story. I knew from the Literotica brief descriptions that this would go far beyond a "Threesome" (My favorite genre) But as I got deeper into the story there was a definite sence of believing you had already been "there"

Then, right at the end, there was my conformation:

"By the way, in case you wonder, most of the philosophy in this story is integral to my life." I have been an active member of the "Communal Studies Association" for over thirty years. Most of us in the group are quite familiar with aspects of communal lie (from Catholic nuns to Hippie communes to urban co-housing. There was a ring of authenticity in the "voice" of your narrative,

Loved every word of your story, I hope this is not the end of your description of thie ;family.

We definitely need a special category for" Polyamory" or "Compersoin" in LIteotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very sexy but childish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
overall an excellent story

with very firm beliefs as a foundation....but you get the impression the Trish was the dominant one in their marriage and she was going to take lovers whether he liked it or not to fulfill her life...and to hell with him if he did not feel the same way....the same thing happened when she joined in the group...suddenly...the women all begin to gang up on the two guys..all at the instigation of Trish wanting to control things....put a bit of a dampener on the story at that point....pity they did not get their two kids involved in their group sex weekends...could have added a whole new dimension to the story when son is fucking mom while dad fucks the daughter and they both fuck everyone else .....basically a good concept of free love as happens in many communes....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
COMNENTS

I did enjoy the story thought that when they all went out to dinner it would have been erotic to describe what the ladies were wearing and more description of taking the ladies clothes off both my preference. The Sex descriptions were amazing loved them. Loved all the group sex descriptions. I did think there was too much “ feelings” chat but it was obviously part of the story. On the whole loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I wish!

I can see living this lifestyle, but it would have to be with people who all shared the same philosophy. That means forming this type of relationship, before any others, or for most folks, divorces would be necessary, before forming this type of relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous