Circle of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, he had me naked on the bed while he kissed, stroked and licked me.

"Oh Lynn what a gorgeous girl you are. How can a hot blooded man resist you," he gushed as he helped himself to my naked charms. I had heard these words before, of course, when it had all started, but I was a different person now. No longer the shy little blonde teenager he had seduced in the back seat of his car.

I looked down as he stroked and kissed the flesh on the inside of my thighs. Then getting rid of his remaining clothes he came back at me. spread my thighs and started to fuck me. I just closed my eyes and let it happen. Soon he was hammering into me with piston like thrusts. His cock going in deeper and deeper.

"You teasing little fucking tart, I'm going to shag the arse off you," he promised. And he did his best to do just that as we went at it all afternoon. He fucked me in the shower then had me over the back of the seetee. I knew I would have to completely satisfy the man's lust before my tenancy of this fantastic flat was discussed.

That came about 7 o-clock when naked and shattered we lay on the bed drinking wine.

"O.K. it's yours" said Rainsby as my heart jumped with joy. "You will pay the same ridiculously low rent as Wendy next door, but, with the same conditions."

"Oh? I murmured. "And what are those?"

"Well from time to time, you will entertain clients of mine, my dear, what did you think they would be?"

I looked out of the window then. It had started to rain. My life had changed considerably over the past twelve months and now it had come to this. I suppose I could have walked out of the flat, my job and Rainsby's clutches but I didn't. I wanted the flat, wanted it desperately. I also wanted to keep my job and be near my friends.

So I turned to look at Rainsby, knowing exactly what I wanted to do. "You've got a deal" I said.

The End.