All Comments on 'Circling the Drain'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Your stories just get better each time.

I enjoyed your Christmas story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

The story was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Brian is obiously better off without her. There was NOTHING redeeming about "DZ". He was a nasty, sexual bully, who deserves to get his ass kicked but she was too caught up in the thrill...and it cost her everything.

Hate when these revenge stories include the kids though. Yes Laura was a terrible wife at the end and neglected her children but she wasn't ALWAYS like that and doesn't deserve to loose her kids for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thats it?

Thought there would be more, guess not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Overall, the techincal side of this author's writing is getting much better.

Frankly, we appreciate his efforts a lot. The author's decision to end the story at this point was logical and as JPB has demonstrated over his 700+ wimp-ass stories is that the ending is typically crucified by the readers regardless of the author's perspective. Once again, great effort author and please ignore the RAAC crowd as well as the idiots like shoe no IQ who go on those delusional rants due to not taking their meds on time.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Somehow

It is easier to read this type of story from the victims (husband) side.

Excellent story told from an unusual view point. Good job.

I enjoy the way that you slip your Mustang into your stories. Nice touch.

Thanks for your hard work and keep them coming.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A different look at a cheating wife

A well put together storyline and well written. A smooth flowing story that was sad in respect that she didn't ask for what happened to her.

Thanks for the read

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
A third type of story arises. Good Job.

I have noticed that we have several different types of endings to our cheating wife stories. First is the "Burn,baby burn" type of revenge. Here the husband takes revenge in some form while divorcing the wife. Sometimes these stories are better know as the Scorched Earth story. :-) Then there is the infamous RAAC (Reconciliation At Any Cost). Here the man eventually either never leaves or comes back to the wife. This is seen in the "I love my wife so I'll let her do as she pleases to the after a few years we get back together types.

But now we are seeing more and more of a third type which I call the Passive-Aggressive Trigger. Here the man pretty much does nothing until the "straw" breaks the camels back. Then he just quietly rides off in the night leaving the wife to stew in her own juices. We have a prime example here.

Here the man repeatedly asks the wife what is wrong, offers to help, gives her options and when the "straw" hits he just sneaks off like HE did something wrong. I like these stories sometimes but this one was a bit flat. The man hires a PI, gets all this evidence but never tries (I mean REALLY tries) to find out why she is doing this? He is prepared to just up and leave with the kids without finding out why he has no wife and the kids no mother? They wife so so enthralled with really bad sex that she can't tell he husband or slap a sexual assault charge on this guy?

I like Stags work but this one was little weak. But keep writing!

regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I know who is to blame here

Her father.

What kind of person wants to give his/her life for their love and the next minute suck the cock of some rude asshole? Clearly she was raised by a moron that twisted her sence of 'love' and 'respect'.

(in other words , try to make the wife's motives more believable next time)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting

The story is very interesting but the company was totally at fault too because other woman had complained about DZ. Where I work he would have been terminated after they had found out what he had done with several of the women in the office.

The story is very sad in all respects. What she went through should not have happened with the brutality of DZ and the total disrepect. Too late did did she realize that what was happening should have not happened and she waited too long.

Very well writen and thought prevoking

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank God..finally a tale where a cuckolded husband has balls!

Thanks for a good tale! Read carefully you sicko authors with twisted minds who somehow think husbands love to be cuckolded, or accept it. Take a lesson here. Blame it on father? A sicko anon commenter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hitting her daughter was

definitely the last straw - she must be suffering from some type of mental breakdown, might need to see a psychiatrist and get some meds

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Stupid Story

I suppose you are trying to avoid "reconciliation at all cost" and "torch the bitch." I laud your efforts but that's often very difficult to achieve without your main character coming across as stupid and wimpy, which is pretty much how cuck boy came across. Although he seemed willing, at least he didn't taker her back, so I suppose that's a plus. But quitting jobs, moving away, changing identity's and NOT getting divorced, is all a bit cowardly as well as far fetched. Especially since cuck boy claims to still love the slut after seeing the DVD's, that's not love, that's some kind of sick obsession. I usually enjoy the hell out of your story's and I always look forward to them, but this wasn't one of your better ones. Ah well, keep plunking away, maybe look into rewriting cuck boy a Camero, obviously he is not Mustang material.

incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
HI there

I liked your all stories, even though they are good read, i could not avoid the fact that, reason why wifey cheats does not really justify in stories, From stories, it looks like author is in denial, you make wife very affectionate but stupid (IQ=0), best part in you stories is where tow people love each other talks, sometimes it funny and sometime it very romantic, and erotic, scene you describe between real lovers are also very good in your stories, I will say you are best in this department on lit. but some really serious fields you need to look into, like - reason wife cheats, why it is that wife does not feel anything for lover (becasue it is impossible to cheat with a man, she does not feel anything for), I like husband winning, but emotionally hubby is already winner in you stories. Sometime people are not just bad/good, what about good people with poor judgement, reluctance to cheat is one thing you should put in your stories, then how cheater try to rationalise their actions, you always have new ideas, and with good writing skills you do very goood job, but you just lack in few areas. I know it because, i have so many ideas, but does not talent like you have.

despite of all the flwas i stated you stories are very sweet and innocent. keep writing, but try to learn from what readers says. I really want you to be best author on lit, because of your logical thinking your stories makes sens in department 'what if', and hero totally justify that.

Keep writing

Best of Luck

OccasionalReaderOccasionalReaderover 13 years ago
I liked it, but...

I like you as author and enjoy your stories, but had issues with this story. I like that you tried something other than the usual husband's perspective on an old formula- thank you and by all means KEEP TRYING NEW THINGS!!! My problems with this story come from your lack of explanation as to the sudden acquiescence without any fight of a character to something that seems completely against anything she would ever do, the subsequent continuation of said behavior in spite of her hating the individual she was cheating with and the mental awareness of how much she loved her family, husband, life, etc. but continued the behavior anyway. You basically made her unforgivable after missing the play and slapping her daughter and even had her realize this, but she did not stop: where is the reasoning behind her behavior there? My point is not to question your character (that is not much of a valid point in discussing quality of writing) but rather wonder why you have a behavior continue as an author after you have had a character establish an awareness of a behavior and how wrong it is and have her continue the behavior in spite what she herself has realized about it being self-destructive and contributing nothing but trouble and heartache to her life. You basically have her raped orally in her office and then she has an affair with the individual in response to her violation. I do not understand that given how you present the character. Nor do I understand the allure of the rapist/abuser given all the negative physical and emotional characteristics you presented about him; you said he dressed poorly, lacked physically and treated people with little or no respect. You only said that he was somehow powerful and a lady’s man, never showed me how or why.

My other issue is your misquote. I am a Shakespeare buff and if you are going to quote him DO IT RIGHT. You have Google at your disposal, so it is without any reasonable rebuttal that you screwed up in misquoting him not only from his most well-known and quoted play, but from the most famous of soliloquies from said play. Seriously, you quoted from the "to be or not to be" soliloquy in act 3, scene 1 and dropped the ball. It is "cowards" not 'fools' in the line "thus conscious doth make cowards of us all" (3.1.83). He is talking about how we do not know what the afterlife brings so we live with what wrongs we know because we do not know what comes after we die; kind of a 'better the devil we know than the devil we do not know' kind of thing.

My apologies for getting on a soap box there, but I am a Shakespeare buff and if you are going to make such a lofty reference it would be better to double check your work next time. I do very much enjoy your work and look forward to your submissions when checking the new listings. You try new things in a category known for beating a dead horse and, as much as it has come to be expected, I think your inclusion of a reference to a mustang to be a fun personal touch. Please keep writing and playing with new paths, you are one of the newer authors I enjoy and I check your personal submission page from time to time to reread old pieces and check to make sure I have not missed a submission. Again, my apologies if my rant bothers you (but to my defense you did misquote Shakespeare) take care, have a happy holidays and I look forward to your next literary offering.

-J

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Another great read from your pen

Great story. I cannot be a analytical as Readers comments. But loved the new story plot you have used. Obviuosly the female perspective was different but it worked beautifully. You must have a good sounding board to use for this! I can't see room for another chapter which is too bad because I would love more to read on this story. Anyways thanks for the story MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THE BEST FROM MONTREAL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not bad

Interesting viewpoint on the cheating wife story. However, as someone who works in corporate America I can say with certainty that DZ wuold never have been that open in chasing women at the office. Companies don't really fear lawsuits about enforcing "morals" clauses in their employee rules. In fact few companies have those anymore because they are almost impossible to enforce. What they do watch for is sexual harassment lawsuits, and DZ's actions screamed "we will lose a lawsuit if the woman makes a claim." In fact your heroine in this story has a winning case when she gets fired, doubly so due to the fact that she was fired. DZ was the boss and any lawyer can claim that DZ terrorized her into the relationship. His other actions only make that easier to prove for any jury and with juries happy to slam a corporation with major penalties for allowing this kind of relationship the company is in danger of losing millions.

So that part played very false to me. I can see the hero doing exactly what he did, except I don't see why he would have waited. The instant he knew about the relationship all he had to do was contact the HR person at the company the heroine worked for. DZ would have been fired within days. There might have been rumors as to why, but the company would have been trying to keep ti quiet. Any rumor as to why would likely have generated lawsuits from every woman working at the company due to DZ's previous predatory behavior.

But its a well written story and obviously has people thinking about it. So I guess it falls into that middle category. It isn't a bad story, but it also isn't a great story.

Keep writing.

JusttooldJusttooldover 13 years ago
good

This is another of your well thought out works with a different take on the cheating wife theme. Keep up the good work.

looking4itlooking4itover 13 years ago
I appreciated this one

New by seeing the perspective of the woman instead of the husband. Still a revenge aspect but not the basis or plot of the story like so many others. Thanks for something new and refreshing.

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Interesting

Interesting perspective on the scenario, but taken to extreme's. I suppose some women would allow themselves to be treated like that, but it would have to be a very small number. This story reminds me of the movie about the perfect storm.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 13 years ago
Odd thing there.

She just got a facial and has no reaction when an assistant director walks in moments later, before she has time to rush home and clean up. Very odd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Point of View

As indicated by anon, the Corporate individual below, I agree on the stature and feasibility of Corporate conduct and enforcement of morals clauses.

First, this is not a criticism, you are a good writer, this story is well written and I do read your submissions to Lit., all good; however,........

The husband she loved so much didn't confront her to find out why and discover that she had been raped - No - he went underground and solicited the aid of her Father who - instead of doing any research - the two of them set about throwing her away, brainwashing the children, go into hiding, accuse her of being a whore and threatening to ruin the rest of her life if she said anything or tried to patch things up. So.....what is my POV -

Well, she tried to handle this on her own, had no allies, unfortunately when actually involved with anything sexual her body went with it (some of us are that way), was in a quandary of what to do, she did not go to work looking for it, he took forcefully, none of her former respectful colleagues came to offer help - just labeled her and now the man she trusted, loved, believed in and her loving Father screwed her over with absolutely no confrontation, request for explanation or offer of help!!!

She could find an attorney who wasn't afraid of her Father, openly go after her husband for abandonment and/or even adultery (hers), getting affidavits from reluctant former colleagues about her former boss, sue the Company for knowing what kind of a guy this was and not stepping in , wrongful termination and further request the courts allow her to take back her maiden name - this man was not the caring man she thought, he turned the children against her with no chance at therapy and salvation, run and hid with the help of her Father who - didn't even try to determine the why's and who's. So, divorce him, sue the Company and get restraining orders against her former Ex and Dad, they were not the men (term men loosely) she thought they were.

Did she screw up - yes, by not asking for help and thinking she could change things. No woman needs men like her Ex and Dad in her life!!

She really loved and believed in her husband, he should have done the same. By the way, I'm a man and I don't like cheating wives - she was forced!

You're a good writer, don't stop!!!

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
good story

A wonderfully different take on cheating. I enjoyed the story. Only pecca dildo was the DZ character was too over the top, so the affair didn't ring as true as it should have...I understand the thinking on the author's part that DZ's brutal actions could lead to some reconciliation, but those actions affected my take on the wife. Nonetheless great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MISSION FAILED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is everybody saying good story ? damnit. this is not a good story at all. First: is it erotic ? hell no, not even the fucking is good in this story. Second: why should it be good then ? I have no clue at all. The story is plain, no idea is new. how everything started with DZ is even so dumb , it would not even working for Tiger Woods before his fall down. So even the plot is dumb and not good.

Third: is it good because we have again a week husband, so week that he fears confrontation with his wife after he found out? why is this good ? if he had even his father-in-law in his boat he could still disappear later if necessary.

Fourth: is it good bedause he wimped out the confrontation with the company and DZ? so why should that be good? hell any normal man would do something and not nothing at all.

Fifth: is it good because the father-in-law, who seems rather a hard and violant man did nothing at all too? another cheap ass who is letting one asshole destroy his family with just sitting there?

all in all this is a piss poor story with a piss poor attitude of 99% of the characters, so tell me what is good about it.

Running away is never the solution to a problem. only cowards do that and they never get a good life.

Six: oh I know you think it's a good story because you think it is a revenge story, right? what a revenge! wow ! a company has to pay millions, was it the companies fault ? of course you can blame a fictional a so called body corporate? wow I really can see the guilt of a body corporate and how she suffers. DZ? why should he, he just moves on. the wife? well maybe and then maybe not so much. so who suffers? I tell you . First the kids who are lied to by grand parents and father and who have no mother anymore. But when the get older the find out at least have way the truth and then they loose also their father and grand-parents , the brainwash will fail. If they find the DVD the son will have a hate also for every single women and the girl maybe thinks she is a born whore or something like that.

and the guy: he has lost too and because he never stopped her by confronting her will never have the trust to find another woman, he is not over the first one , he just run and keeps running.

nice revenge oh, the story is so good.

no the story is cheaply made and only declaring it is a revenge story doesn't automaticly make it good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid whore slut skank

To think some guy actually married this slut. When DZ first came to her she should have filled a lawsuit. But no..She has to let the slob ruin her marriage. I have no sympathy for her. If more women would file sexual harrasment charges when something like this happens the DZ's of the world wouldn't act like they7 do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is this a satire?

This story seemed completely over the top until I realized that it is a Christmas story about man's inhumanity toward one's fellow spouse. Or maybe not ...

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 13 years ago
Not Bad

though not your best. I have to comment on the anon commemt titled POV. She wasn't raped, she was taken forcefully but could have said no. If she had protested it would have been rape but she passively went along. Her friends and family turned their backs because of her actions in allowing the affair to continue. She was an active participant not a victom, she had numerous avenues to escape if that was what she wanted. As she said, she was enjoying something different than whatr she had at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Thank God..finally a tale where a cuckolded husband has balls!

Really? If he had balls he would have confronted her instead of disappearing. "Take the money and run" is not having ball, it's being a opportunistic coward.

<P>

Not that she's any good, either. Except maybe the kids, there are no people in in this story, just characterizations. DZ is an asshole, and it seems the company knew about. But, hey, he got results. She's a slut. Her father would rather yell at her than confronting her earlier about what she was doing. Her coworkers were just as bad. Face it, these were poorly written characters. They weren't people.

<P>

BTW, as others pointed out, there was too much evidence that DZ forced himself on her, and the company had some idea something was happening. Would the company want the publicity of the suit against her? I can just see how that would play in the news. It would be far too easy for her to talk about how DZ forced himself on her -- even after the first time. it would be far too easy to bring up what happened where DZ worked before. The husband skipping out without confronting her would make the company's PR even worse. And so on. Suing her would be a PR debacle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Continue this

Let us know what happens.... with the law suit, family, and if she and DZ hook up again

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Good read

as usual , every-time you pick up the pen , we dont know what we are going to get but that its worth reading . Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Uneasy

I'm usually okay with revenge on a cheating wife, but this one bothered me. Yeah I know she wasn't without blame but…..

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Pretty good

It seemed realistic to me. A woman that is jealous of a Hot Rod? Come on man, we know that wouldn't happen. I can't count the times that my wife has used the words "Those damn cars" or motorcycles. It's always when I am late. "The damn cars" don't seem to bother her when she is driving with a smile on her face. The wife in the story found something attractive about DZ or she would have stopped sooner. No need to over-analyze it. When she slapped her child, it was the last straw for him. Sitting alone looking at a christmas tree and knowing your family was gone for good would sting like a bitch. I know there were lawsuits in this story, but people need to remember that all workplaces are not the same. Everyone doesn't always run to a lawyer. Sometimes you shut up and take it or be fired, whatever IT might be. Every company does not follow the same rules, whether they are supposed to or not. That is for readers who think it is supposed to turn out a certain way every time. I liked it.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

I am kinda undecided on this. There was the good and the bad.

First off, that first scene with Laura and DZ, unwilling AND willing. She obviously thinks he's an asshole, but at the same time, gets wet. She doesn't want to do it, but at the same time puts up no resistance. Is this some twisted kind of "the lady doth protest too much"?

After that first encounter, DZ uses Laura as he pleases. She's just a fucktoy, and they both know that.

Why didn't she stop him? No screaming, or kicking, or even just a no. The ONLY thing she won't do is to stop sleeping with her husband. Wow, such backbone.

Shockingly, even after SEVERAL other female coworkers have SUCCESSFULLY complained about DZ, Laura does NOTHING to stop him. Why don't her colleagues help her? Why would they help if quite obviously their help is unwanted? For all appearances, she wants DZ. Why get inbetween them?

On to DZ. He's a caricature of an alpha male. Rude, crude, unattractive, and a bully. And yet he gets any woman he wants? Especially if they don't like him? That's some seriously strong pheromones he's giving off!

Only the mentally ill women would go for him (or let him do anything he wants). He's simply too unbelievable to make a good villain.

At least the husband made a token effort. He tried several times, to no avail. One anon asks why he doesn't confront his wife. Um, why should he? He has all the information he needs. Why Laura did it? Because she wanted it. Look at the video. Look at the pictures. Tadaa.

Rape? She never resists. Although this is questionable, she still bends over backwards for this DZ guy whom she supposedly hates. No research? The videos are plenty of research.

Well, she's not a whore, whores get money for sex. Laura didn't. She's a slut.

How did Laura handle this on her own? By doing nothing to stop DZ. That's how she handled it. It's hard to find allies if everybody thinks you WANT it, and you give no reason for them to believe otherwise. If the other women at her workplace have successfully made DZ stop harassing them, and she hasn't, well...

"unfortunately when actually involved with anything sexual her body went with it"

Yes, very unfortunate for her husband and children. Sorry, excuse doesn't fly. If what you're saying is true, ANYBODY who grabs her boobs and crotch can fuck Laura.

"and now the man she trusted, loved, believed in and her loving Father screwed her over with absolutely no confrontation, request for explanation or offer of help!!!

And now the woman he trusted, loved, believed in let herself be fucked by another man, over and over and over again, with absolutely no protest, or effort, or will to stop him.

This goes both ways, anon. Laura wasn't the woman they (her husband and father) thought she was.

"Did she screw up - yes, by not asking for help and thinking she could change things."

Did she screw up - yes, by not saying no and letting DZ do anything he wants to her without any protest, and willingly do anything he orders. Change things? She didn't even try.

"No woman needs men like her Ex and Dad in her life!!"

No man needs women like Laura in their lives.

"She really loved and believed in her husband, he should have done the same."

He DID love and believe in his wife, it just turns out that she's fucking her boss. Puts a bit of a damper on his love and trust, you know?

Brainwashing the kids? Her behavior towards them was all the brainwashing they needed. He didn't need to brainwash them, they could see the evidence for themselves.

Seriously, anon, it works both ways.

Back to the topic at hand. The going into hiding and getting new names is going overboard, that's not gonna help any. It IS a good way to prevent Laura from continually spouting all the cliche excuses.

"He doesn't mean anything. It was just a fling. I love you, nobody else. I'll never do it again (or until another asshole with "animal magnetism" comes along)." Heard those before?

Two things DO bug me. That company she works at is utter trash. Even after SEVERAL complaints they do NOTHING to DZ. The only thing that happens is that he doesn't harass the women who complained anymore.

Brian suing the company and subsequently settling out of court is an utter joke. He may have gotten richer, but the company itself suffers NO loss except some profit. No public scandal, no loss of face, nothing. Just a bit of money. The higher-ups won't even know who it was.

The revenge against DZ? Non existent. Unless you count the company suing him. DZ's wife divorcing him? I seriously doubt he'd lose any sleep over that.

The wife Laura herself...She's not even a slut. Sluts like the sex. This woman just does whatever other people want, even people she hates. She has utterly no will of her own.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Good Story!

I enjoy reading a story like this from the cheating wife's point of view once in awhile. Thanks for sharing it.

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeover 13 years ago
Classic line:

"Slut-making steroids". Loved it. Good story.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Just unbelievable

A man just bursts in on half the women in the office and fucks them and there are NO repercussions? Some women complain and they seem to be off the hook for further fucking but NOTHING happens to DZ? This is pathetically stupid. NO company could possibly function like this and especially not a larger company as this appears to be. DZ would not only be fired he would be in jail for multiple assault and rape charges. I might buy that ONE woman was enough of a slut to get off on the continued abuse but not lots of women. The husband's reaction is amazingly patient. Not many men would be willing to wait for their wife to get her head out of her ass and accept her back as he was supposedly ready to do. She KNOWS she was seen as a whore and she didn't KNOW that it was going to get back to her husband? Was she that stupid? Did she think he would just be OK with it? Dumb, dumb, dumb!!!

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
Erotic Horror

As usual SS, I liked your story. I've liked everything you posted, some to a greater extent than others. You've got an unusual slant and a unique way of putting together words.

My take on this one is probably a little different than most. If I had to characterize it, I'd say this is almost an erotic horror story. Here you have an apparently faithful loving wife and an asshole walks in, rapes her, takes her against her will and literally takes over her life. There's absolutely nothing that would make this explicable to a rational human being.

Granted that sexual matters generally have little to do with rational thought. We're all bubbling cauldrons of desires, hidden memories, triggers that might have been planted in our infancy. There's an old saying that the heart wants what the heart wants. You might as well say the pussy wants what the pussy wants or the penis wants what the penis wants. The world is full of people who throw away marriages, children, jobs, even their lives for the thrill of a few minutes or a few hours of a strange penis or a strange pussy.

I think the erotic horror of this story is that this poor bastard of a husband was doing everything right, did nothing to deserve what happened, and some guy came out of nowhere and smashed his world to pieces.

How do you protect yourself against this? And how can he ever trust any woman again? If you're married to a woman you know is a slut, a woman you know has strong urges and can be played, at least you have some warning. If some guy who's gorgeous, rich, etc. goes after a wife, at least you can come up with a reason. But this wasnt' an affair. It was a"possession" as in being possessed by an evil spirit. The lack of a reasoon for the wife to throw her marriage away is what makes this story so disturbing. No matter who the husband ever finds, in the back of his mind, can he ever convince himself that this woman too, won't suddenly go crazy one day and throw her life with him away?

Just a disturbing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
unbelievable

This story is completely absurd. It is unbelievable at every turn with unlikable characters throughout. Even the husband is absolutely unlikable. So, it is a good thing to take kids from their parents (due to cheating, which the kids should not know about) forever and obviously tell them about what wife is doing. That is called alienation of affection and it is terribly destructive to kids. Also, it is unbelievable that this guy goes around work waving his dick in the face of coworkers and that tapes show up from the workplace of her office. Do you think any company is going to give the husband tapes of that? Seems like an easy lawsuit. In other words, I hope that you put more thought into your story next time.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Nope...

Too far out for me..how can a rational person become what she supposedly became, and why didn't the husband intervene earlier. So, sorry, as well written as it might be the storyline is too disturbing and too sad to enjoy.

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
I think

you used excellent writing skills to waste on two losers. Both being a total waste of skin. A woman that begins to like be raped and a husband that is aware of it and does nothing is pure and simple disgusting. Recycle both of them. Up to this point I enjoyed your writing, but will hold final judgment until I read more of your offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

all she had to do was yell rape after the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No protagonist

If you want your readers to care, a protagonist has to be likable, and usually the point of view character is the protagonist. The story might have worked better from the POV of the husband. As it is, I think the story sounded more like a cuck husbands fantasy of what happens to a wife when she cheats on a husband who is perfect. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I don't know...

I liked it. Maybe not the best story on Christmas, but it sure held my interest. I've read quite a few stories very much like this one told from the other perspective, but I liked the switch up. Hell, I'd like to see where she goes from here. What does someone do when they've messed up this badly? Can they still make something of their life? The family wouldn't be that hard to track down though since the parents will be meeting with them. Any PI could track them through that avenue.

People keep saying that this is unrealistic, it never happens, blah blah blah. Yeah, of all the stories on Lit, THIS is the one that stretches reality too far. This kinda crap happens all the time. Sucks, but its true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
StangStar06, I feel so sorry for any woman in your life...

You obviosuly have NO respect for women, like so many of the clueless male authors on this site. Think about it... this story like so many others has the women completely LOSE ALL SELF CONTROL, she doesn't even know why she is being reduced to a panting dog in heat... does this turn you on StangStar... do you think you know women like this? Have any of you sad and pathetic middle aged men with sexless lives ever wondered why there isn't a single story on this entire site where teh male absolutely loses control when a women... one he doesn't even find that attractive decides just to take him? Sounds stupid doesn't it? You wouldn't even continue reading a story that had that in it... but when it's a women, well that's ok, cause that is realistic... they are just the same as my dog. Don't you guys wonder why you haven't been laid this year? So sad and pathetic.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Another "runner" story.

I like 'runner' stories, so I liked this one.

This one has drawn many comments, and I think Chagrined spoke well about a Passive Aggressive trigger. I also liked the point of View being that of the wife, but I think it could have been stronger.

Doing it from the Husband's point of view is pretty easy to get sympathy. One thing that bothers me about this genre, is that there is usually blame on both sides. The husband being painted as a 'Saint' is a load of crap. It's great for story telling, but it's not realistic.

I plan to 'Favorite' this story, mainly to re-read all of the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

stang, i made it till he burst back in to her office. guys like that dont make it 5 min. in this world today. i made it through 25% of the first fucking page stang. i made it through 12.5% of the entire fuckup. doc

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
I liked

the story but like one of the comments below stated , why didnt she cry rape the first time ? A seduction would have been a bit more reasonable in that aspect .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked that he didn't wimp out and keep the slut

Think though that dz should have had his balls cut off as payback.

The slut got what she deserved to be alone. Even in the end she didn't accept responsibility for her choice. What a deluded selfish woman. Sorry I'm being redundant. What a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the most disturbing thing

is how close to reality this comes. Many readers on this site have never left their house and think this type of situation is SciFi/Fantasy when in reality it happens all the time - just not to this extent. Author pushed the envelope for literary purposes and produced an interesting read. Looking forward to more of your work, keep it up.

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
Beautifully written story

You're an extremly talented writer.

It started off pretty hot, but I can honestly say this is the most sad I've ever felt reading an erotic story.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It was a good story in some places

but her father's reaction was over the top, he acted like she cheated on him. Who needs an asshole like that in your life. Also, her actions weren't those of a person on a fling, there just wasn't enough of an emotional connection to determine what she felt, even the sex was as dry as a popcorn fart...and about as pleasant.

Companies can't sue their employees for failing to attain a moral standard, they can only be dismissed and even then, a half-decent lawyer can sue for the company for wrongful dismissal. She could sue the company for failing to enforce the morality clause when it was well-known that the manager was fucking every woman on two legs.

So it was a good story in parts, but too much of it was unemotional drivel with no real connect to reality.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 13 years ago
Too Far

The husband went too far in removing the children from their mother with absolutly no contact between them. Unless she was a threat to them (repeatedly hitting them not just the once when she knew it was too much) then she has a moral and legal right to endvour to repair the relationship and he went too far.

I have undegone a metamorphasis reading this section as I used to be a tourch the bitch founding member and now I think that in some cases reconcillation should be tried.

In this case she is like a drug or Acolhol addict who has reached rock bottom. The husband has just done an intervention to shock her back to her senses.

He should devorce her as is his right but help to maintain the relationship with his children as his daughter will always be filled with anger at them moment and needs serious help. So does she.

I would like to see a sequal where a detante is reached. Divorce so both can move on (he is inflicting cruel and unusual punishment on her) while reparing the relationship with her children - not easy but nessesary.

I am unsure as to if the husband will start dating again or if she is allowed. It seems that hes deliberatly left her unceretain about the future and I think its cruel.

In this the husband has reached the point where he is almost as bad as the wife. He is certainly not a good father as he has left his son with the impression that mommy doesn't love him which will lead to even more phycological scares then the divorce would have done.

Anyway thats my opinion. Remember I love a good revenge story and this was better then most JPB the wedding planner among them. I just think the victim is not so heroic.

Also if I were the wife I'd be seriously tempted to kill the husband.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 13 years ago
Typical misogynist crap

The woman commits adultery - the father and husband desert her completely and steal the kids

Just the story for Christmas - love, hope, charity, forgiveness

I think someone - anyone - who finds this theme (which is repeated almost endlessly on this site) erotic has psychological problems

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
A warning Christmas

Well written, disturbing and the only flaw I saw was that the husband didn't confront her and attempt to be the spouse/helpmeet/lover he signed up to be. He gave her time to fix her own life, on her own, but didn't help her.

Sad Christmas.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Not all good stories are happy ones.

I thought it was an excellent and very well written story. I think the sorry bitch got her just desserts. The fact that it occurred on Christmas put a very special twist to the story.

I don't know what planet some of your critics reside on; certainly not one where real people live. Those who think the father over-reacted have probably not spent a lifetime trying to raise a daughter to be a decent woman, capable of being a devoted wife and mother.

Keep doing your thing! I think you have become one of the better writers on this site.

Merry Christmas!

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Wow

Don't want to dive into that shark tank. So I will just say thank you for the story. I liked it. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great read!!

A very fine job of writing a truly great story. I'll be looking forward to reading others in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Epic Story

I loved every word of it. From beginning to end, just WOW is all I can say. Awesome job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great, Good

I totally enjoyed your story--Great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I, too, have problems with this story...

Any woman who would do what you describe in the detailed way you describe it, is mentally ill. Deserting a mentally ill wife is despicable.

terrydavidterrydavidover 13 years ago
Husband did not desert this whore - he stayed longer than he should have!

Sorry Previous Anon - totally disagree, this whore deserves to be alone and one can only hope she does the right thing and step off in front of a fast moving subway train. The young daughter stated it correctly; "bye bitch". Great story by a damm good author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A high quality story,

Gets the highest rating star there is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I agree, the woman, as described, is mentally ill..

Setting up a woman like this is way too easy. The only thing you didn't have her do is eat her children. A story has to have an element of believability to be interesting.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
lol.....the only sick person in this story

was those of you that thought she was anything but a total slut. Mentally ill...please, it's funny how when a female acts like a freak or a slut some how it's has to be something else. Her child hood, her mom did love her enough, her dad left, all this is bullshit, she was a fuck slut for DZ and liked it end of story. The husband gave that slut a chance and she blew it, her dad was right. SO the few of you who made the mentally ill comments please read the story again. Stangstar06........BRAVO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Cheating slut gets what she deserves!!

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
Dear StangStar06

I read 2 chapter of this story (you sent to me by E-mail 6 months ago), and I think it is excellent. You do not want to publish. I hope you change his mind and you will publish for all reader.

naren1710naren1710almost 13 years ago
loved it

SS06... you are by far the best writer here... I've been reading a few others and they don't compare to your level of writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mental illness.

Thetypical American lowlife idiot keeps on believing that mental illnesses are only a fake.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
No 'Stang, but still a great story!

Absolutely nothing better than a slut-wife's complete fall from grace. The only thing that could've possibly enhanced this story would have been a suicide by that "bitch".

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 1*

Because the story is impossible. There are mentally disturbed women that can't refuse sex. However, a woman doesn't instantly change from being a good wife to a mentally disturbed woman that can't refuse sex.

Furthermore, DZ wouldn't have done that because he didn't get into a high managment position by being that stupid.

The entire story is so over the top that it can only be appreciated by psychos.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
As usual

Hi,

As usual, I liked this story, maybe not quite as much as your others, but I still like it. I do have to agree with the one comment. It's a little far fetched to believe a loving wire would bend to some ass holes will quite that easily.

I do see room for a sequel here. She is mentally sick. She goes for therapy and gets her life back together. Her hubby finds out through the dad and comes back? Well, it's just a thought.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
It seems like her life is over. Perhaps it's time for her to end it all.

A rope, a chair and a short drop and the wait dangling as she considers her sins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gotta bump

DWmoroncok

off

the

page

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gotta bump

DWmoroncok

off

the

page

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
adios

DWmoroncuck

off

you

go

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid

Hello police my husband has kidnapped our kids. This your worst story to date but at least he didn't drive a fucking mustang. The grandfather must be some kind of pussy bitch if he helped that man take the kids because with his "government" ties I would fucked him up and why do all the woman in your stories have the same Body types either fat or super skinny?

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Two dimonsional bullshit, but at least good writing style.

Boss rapes loving wife and mother and she just takes it, no questions asked. Come on Stang thats not worthy of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
count2four

Suggesting that no woman who is the victim of rape would let it go unreported is ignorant, uninformed and classless. Most police agencies agree more than 50% of all rapes go unreported (other agencies say 60%+).

Perhaps you ought to count2ahundred and do it while standing in a corner; give you some time2think about what a bonehead your comment makes you look like.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

is similar to this, once discarded it down the tubes. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
count2three you most didn't read it all

remember she said, ." God damn it Brian, I thought. It is all yours, this was only a stupid fling, just one tiny meaningless bump in the long road of our life. Now where in the hell was the rape. She was just a slut that got caught. come on dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice story

Technically the story was sound. The people who said they would beat the grandpa for helping the husband are stupid. The wife is the only one at fault. The wife was not raped if you read the story. She did not say stop she did not fight back. Most rape victims that I have worked with fight like hell. She gave it up freely of her own free will. She did not report it to anyone that her boss had forced her she did not tell her husband or leave the company. She got the consequences of her choice.

LostchanceLostchancealmost 12 years ago
Simple and to the point...

She brought it upon herself. No one to blame but herself. I would not fault the father the kids or the husband. I would have been very violent myself on DZ (or whomever was in his place) before I disappeared with the kids though. Then I would have sued.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Slut got what she deserved

What type of human being gets off on humiliation ?! Sick bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seriously, Stang

Is this all you're capable of writing? The women are always mindless and ruled by her pussy while the husbands are heroic figures who either gets revenge or run away like a babies. Your characters are caricatures at best and they only appeal to impotent morons. Life is not black and white. Maybe you're just not capable of telling a complex story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
I know why some comments are anon.

They are ashamed.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgeover 11 years ago
Ok but not one of your best

The story was ok; however, I felt that it could have been improved with a bit more back-story pertaining to the wife's apparent need or desire for rough, humiliating sexual activity and being treated like a subhuman slut.

A little insight as to why she seemed to so easily fall right into line as a whore from the very first time DZ approached her would help develop and round out the character.

I also felt that knowing a bit more about the relationship shared between the father and the kids in relation to the wife's absence would have added to the story.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Loved it.

I loved it. The slut got what she deserved. 5 star rating.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Great boss gets slut story and husband gets hurt and revenge.

The story is very well written and shows the wife's mindless fall to base desires. The absence of the husband's view greatly detracted from the emotion of the story til the end. The wife got paid a cold plate due to lack of focus on the actual behavior that she was exhibiting to her family and her disloyalty to herself and her husband and her marriage. The responsibility of rack spouse is based on their expectations they place on themselves and eachother. The wife was never forthcoming or honest with herself or her spouse. Their marriage and she became a farce following an uncharted path of wrecklass abandoned. The husband was totally devoted to his family his children his marriage and his wife. If she had avoided her fuckbuddy the last encounter she had; her husband would've embraced her to remain a member of the family. Her total lack of consideration sealed her fate. The consequences for her slut behavior were appropriate and she had no chance to redeem herself at that point. This story had plausibility in the fact of a wife being led astray due to her own selfishness and lack of consideration which unfortunately happens quite often. The husband was much more considerate than most and exercised a lot of restraint compared to my own personal observations. The warning signs were presented again and again. The wife's lack of maturity to respond would indicate a lack of caring or perhaps mental illness or at the very least poor mental health. The plausibility of a woman not reacting to the persuasion of her husband was real in the story and I have witnessed a similar situation of this in real life. The crash and burn was very emotional and described well. Great story!

yukundaoneyukundaoneabout 11 years ago
What a moron!!!

How a loving person can be so cruel? Not only you go with all the children without say goodbye or a chance to apologize but you make sure they think their mother don't love them. Besides you make them hate her. What a piece of shit!!!!! 3 stars only for me. Fuck u pathetic idiot.

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
Too bad

Dear Stang: That was one fucked up husband. If he loved her he owed it to her to let her say something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

I think she shouldn't have been shocked at this ending. He gave her a time to fix the problem she had caused and she did not do so before he took care of it himself. I think its a fitting punishment she deserved.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
great story

One question, where do you carvohi come from? what feminist utopia are you a bitch slave in? He owes her? You owe nothing to adulterer no matter how long you were married once it starts, its over, and you know what!... what do you write "im' sorry".."it meant nothing"..."i was lonely"... "It was just sex"... fucking bleeding heart turn in you man card.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fair's fair...............

Justice is served......hooray. Love it. How could a spouse be so blind to reality ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What I love about your stories

This story in particular is very good. It wasn't unrealistic. Just as in "REAL LIFE" he wasn't a wimp for wanting his wife back! He was a real man who put his childrens needs before his own. But he was a real man in the sense of he DID walk away from an unresolvable situation. He didn't get unrealistic revenge. He didn't need to. He simply walked away rich, to a better life hopefully, with the prospect of finding a better wife. I really would love to see a part 2 to this story. What happened to her and DZ?, what happened to him and the kids? Did they get back together in a year? Did he get divorced and remarried. I like your style, keep part 2 if you write it realistic. Forget all the BTB fictional tossers. I'm not saying I would like to see them back together, she doesn't deserve her family, I wouldn't take her back, but I'd be happy with what ever you wrote. No one could view him as a wimp if he did take her back in a year under certain conditions as to how she behaved in that period. maybe he divorced her, got remarried, had a kid and his wife died and she has to get back together with him and raise someone elses kid as her punishment and do her time in purgatory repententing and proving herself for the rest of her life! I'd like to try my hand at writing but I don't know how good it would be. I don't think I could handle all the knuckleheads who don't write but are quick to criticize anyone that does.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
monkcalm, you asked where carvohi comes from

the third level of cuckoldville. Carvohi, you and the rest of the CLD'ers kill me. "He owed it to her to let her say something", she told him everything he needed to hear. OHHH, Fuck me Dz. Then when she planned on ending it, she let him fuck her again anyway. What more did she need to say?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How many cucks will a Huecuck suck when a Huecuck sucks a cuck?

Sucking monk's clam is just the latest in a long list of Huecuck Hoovering by the resident eunuchs trying to blow each other since this is the extent of their social circle: pathetic, insecure, friendless misogynists jizzing in each others fetid mouths.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Definition problem

@ Anon Dear Anon you have definition problem! Cuck is that husband WHO LIVES TOGETHER WITH A CHEATING OR EXTRAMARITAL SEX PRACTICING WIFE!!!

If somebody divorces the extramarital sex practicing wife that ex husband is not cuck from the day of the divorce certificate date!!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
An opinion

@ Dear offender Anon I think in the XXI Century A CHEATING WIFE IS NOT SHAME FOR ANY HUSBAND!!!! According to the sociology survays the 60% of the husbands and 55% of the wives have minimum 1 extramarital sex in lifetime. SO THE SHAME IS WHEN THE HUSBAND LEAVE WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCE THE EXTRAMARITAL ACTIVITY OF HIS WIFE!!!!!!!!!!! Divorce, contracheating or succesful reconciliation may be a succesful not shameful answer, but leave it without answer is the shame alone now!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHEN GOING DOWN FOR THE 3RD TIME

one always hopes for a life preserver of some kind, TK U MLJ LV NV

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous