Cities of Power Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,535 Followers

"Her," he pointed to Glow and waited as she was dragged toward him. Each of the Techno warriors shifted uneasily as if readying to fight, when he turned to them, "We have your bikes, and you are surrounded by the walls of our city. What do you hope to achieve by fighting us at this point, aside from proving you are loyal to a man who would have you die rather than give up a girl of no consequence to any of you?"

"If she is, as you say, of no consequence, why is it you seek her with such zeal?" It was Sirrus who spoke.

"Do not seek to goad me, brother of Clove. You and the young hawk cannot hide the depth of disgust you feel for her actions." He turned back to the fire warrior and smiled. "This will be much easier if you just tell me, I would hate to break your tightly held grip on your mind and send you into insanity's oblivion."

"I am sorry, Talon, but some little slut from a wilderness village is not worth all this!" Glow said, and in doing so allowed access to her mind.

"Oblivion may have been preferable to the vengeance that will stalk you for your short life," the mystic smirked as he took the thread of thought she had given him. "We are too late!" he turned on Talon then, "The consequences of your actions will be far reaching, and you shall never see the child you have created! Take him to the penitent cells. The rest of you leave at first light, we are done with this quorum." Talon could sense the tension in the men who remained with knives poised at their throats.

"Do not fight. Go and tell my father what has happened," he said as he was pulled from the far wall and dragged slowly across the room. "If you want any redemption at all, you will find her and protect my child!" he spat at Glow as he passed her, and then he was in the hallway and the door shut. It was a long slow walk to his imprisonment, and his mind worked over all that had happened. How had Glow known of Trix? Had she spied on him the night they had made love? The martial artisans of myth seemed to have come back to reality to find his unicorn, Trix. Why was she so special to them? He couldn't work it out. He needed Sirrus and his logical thinking to help him with the puzzle, but instead, he was locked in a cell, high in the tower of Pegasus.

As he stared at the stark walls and barred window he cursed, "If Glow does not rescue Trix, her life will be short indeed."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,535 Followers