All Comments on 'Cities of Power Ch. 09'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great, keep going please.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
Loving it.

Really enjoying the story, probably a good thing I have to wait for the next installment though, as my wife's getting annoyed at the time I'm spending reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When will you be posting the next chapter? Please don't abandon this story! It's wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please finish

Please finish this. I know you're busy working on Vitali, but I have fallen in love with these characters and would love to see how it all ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please finish this story

I have loved all the stories you have written. Please come back and finish this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quality writing

I have enjoyed reading this series very much. Hopefully you will revisit it one day to continue the adventure. Thank you for sharing the product of your imagination.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

What a great story and wonderful characters! I hope that there will be more! I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great storyline!

I absolutely love your story, and would very much like to read a sequel. Plenty of handles to follow up on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

You have crafted a powerful story with a rich storyline and intriguing characters. Nothing felt rushed as you carefully revealed the full meaning of the prophecy!

I’m in awe that you crafted such a compelling history and in depth characters. THANK you for sharing your skill with the rest of us. May you continue to expand your SKILLS!

-pal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excruciating

I am sure all those who enjoyed reading this, as much as I did, would agree that there must be a closure.

Never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Started promising initially but slipped into redundance and inconsequential bore disappointed

upyoursixupyoursixover 3 years ago
Great story line

Amazing plot potential, needs more editing and a good deal of follow up after the final climax. Feels as if the story lacks all conclusion or resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happened to the ending...

Been a while since I last read this story. The last time I read it, there was a definite ending...

Turned out that Cobalt was the Son of the Hammer and the Jewel. This became apparent during the storm and the falling of the jewels from the comet's tail...(which also brought Cobalt's mate to him)...he had reason the lift the Hammer...

Where did that go?

lsnid003lsnid003about 3 years ago

Wonderful! What happens next? I would read your version of IKEA instructions. Everything is on edge, please consider finishing this series. It is fascinating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story, great storyline, but the last chapter seems like it was wrapped up in a hurry, and there was more in the original concept. But at least the story was concluded.

Overall, for me the disappointing end reduces the series from 6 star to 4 star.

Strand

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 2 years ago

I am going to disagree with most of the comments here. I find the humor of the prophecy not being as significant as everyone first thought. The 'life carries on' message of the ending was far more profound than most readers give credit. The fact that Ellie didn't let it ramble on into an unfinished eternity speaks highly of her ability to tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More great story

FrankwuoFrankwuoalmost 2 years ago

Why did you stop at 9?

It looks like you can carry it on for at least 9 more.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

Is that really the final curtain??? ….. what a fabulous ride ….. this tale is outstanding, a bestselling story …… im honored being able to read this magic you published here ….. thank you

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨☘️🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories