All Comments on 'Civil Penalty Pt. 01-02'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerabout 1 year ago

Excellent! Looking forward to the next installments.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 1 year ago

Loved reading this. I expect that Beth will be used hard and I hope there will also be times where she will be emotionally comforted.

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordabout 1 year ago

Your plot allowed readers to imagine they were subordinates or students who might get to use their haughty boss. Excellent work as always.

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

Superb storytelling. As already stated I expect Beth will have a hard time, but I'm a sucker for a happy ending. So in the end I'm hoping that she finds happiness, and of course, utterly and ruthlessly destroys her enemies (hey, I said I liked happy endings, I never said I was nice).

AviciaAviciaabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Gortmundy, yes I only write stories with happy endings as that really matters to me. I like my FMCs (Female Main Character) too much to leave them hanging at the end.

Most of my planning for this story has been around how the conspiracy unravels and the consequences to the bad guys. How it happens is my secret to keep for now.

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the reply Avicia, I look forward to following this story with .. hmm need a good word... "gusto".

All the best

Gort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are always a great story teller and give the other point of view, with showing what human greed mixed with ultimate power gives the possibilities of happening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why wouldn't she quit exercising and eat like crazy and get fat in the 30 days leading up to her endenture, becoming a fat pig? No one would want her, knowing what she looked like before.

thomas_deanthomas_dean12 months ago

FALL FROM POWER

Fall of a man from high station is the classical definition of tragedy, whether Greek tragedy or Shakespearean tragedy. Of course today, a woman may fall from an elite stature into common trash. In the tabloids in the 1990s we saw a few.

The problem with Elizabeth Cartwright's fall from grace is that she remains free during the day, but converts to a slut slave at night and over the weekend for the benefit of those she must rule over. It's an intermittent sentence to incarceration on a daily basis, certainly creative punishment.

Elizabeth recognizes the inherent problem with being master and slave to the same population: "it will create issues with my leadership ... destroy[ing] my pride and my reputation ... [W]hat credibility will I still have with the other employees if they have seen me naked and had me go down on them or even fucked me?"

She has a rough introduction with a gay couple in her employ and a lesbian new hire who promises to teach her various arts.

Will Elizabeth survive or should she have just taken the jail sentence?

Interesting concepts

EGRIEGRI10 months ago

This is my first story from your collection and I have enjoyed the first chapters quite a lot. It was generous of you to respond that you always do a happy ending and I am also pleased the perpetrators will have their just reward. The pre incarceration training is a good plot item. I admit at this point I am not sure what "airtight" means but venture I will soon learn

Five stars.

artty67artty678 months ago

Really enjoyable. I hope she doesn't completely submit and start enjoying being a slave, after all it's ment to be a punishment.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months ago

This is a powerful and well-written and well-thought out story. 5 stars from me xxxxx

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

I like this, mainly as it seems dfferent from the few others I've read in this genre. I was concerned about how this might possibly end with Beth ending up as slave or likewise but your answer to Gortmundy has comforted me somewhat. I'll catch up and see how you're dealing with this. Great writing and an interesting idea. 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES