Civil Penalty Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve stopped him, "Before you take her up, I want to be sure she has the right frame of mind. 9608, I want to hear three slave mantras from you, and your voice must make me believe you mean them, or you will be spanked."

I swallowed hard but was glad I had practised them at my yoga class. I knelt before David, looked up at his face and tried to smile. My mind went blank for a second, and then some of the ones from class came back to me.

"Master, my body belongs to you; please fill all three slutty holes with your magnificent cock."

I blushed even more deeply than before.

"Master, nothing would make me happier than allowing me to pleasure you in every way."

And since we were here to do anal:

"Master, my ass belongs to you. Please ream me out; bury the length of your monster cock as deep inside me."

Steve stroked my hair while David smirked at my submissive attitude. The prominent bulge in his pants told me he was clearly looking forward to reaming a free woman's ass.

"Good girl. Now come with me, 9608."

When we got upstairs, he laid an old towel doubled over on the floor and laughed, "As you can imagine, as a pair of gay guys, we have several 'enema' towels."

This was the bit I dreaded as I have always been rather fastidious about cleanliness and find the whole topic of shit disgusting. My fastidiousness was one reason I had trouble dating. I expected my boyfriends to shower daily and put clean, fresh clothes on every day. That was an uphill battle that I almost always lost and broke up with them, or they dumped me as 'OCD'.

"First," he lectured, "we make a solution to flush you out by adding two teaspoons of salt to two pints of warm water. Next, we fill the bag with one pint of solution and hang it on the towel rail. OK; lube the nozzle, push some lube into yourself, and work it around. Now lie on your side with your knees curled forward and remove the butt plug."

I handed the dirty plug to him; he wrapped it in tissue and placed it by the toilet bowl.

"Now push the 3" nozzle all the way in. Finally, open the tap on the tube. It will take 5 minutes to empty into you. You need to hold it until the bag is fully drained. Your stomach will cramp badly, and you'll want to stop sooner, but you can't."

After the timer went off, I removed the nozzle, quickly scooted to the toilet, and released it all. I couldn't believe it when Steve said I had to do it again with the other pint we'd made! It had taken us 45 minutes when I finished. It would be mind-numbing if I had to do it every night after work.

"If you aren't completely clean back there and the man reaming your ass then wants you to clean his cock with your mouth afterwards, you'll hate it."

"They'll want me to do WHAT?!"

"Ass-to-mouth, Beth. Many free men love doing it to slave girls who can't say no simply because it is one of the most humiliating things you can do to a girl. It's disgusting and can transmit diseases unless you are scrupulously clean back there, so it's in your best interest to clean yourself out thoroughly."

Dealing with the enema and the thought they would be shafting the dirtiest part of my body was bad enough, but taking a shitty cock in my mouth? No! I thought I would die of shame if that happened. I lamented to Steve that I would've taken the prison offer if I could go back in time and warn myself.

"Men are such pigs." I snorted in disgust.

He laughed, "Some are, some aren't."

We went into the bedroom, where David was already naked and waiting. He had a longer, thinner cock than the handful of men I'd dated, but it was straight as a ruler, and the head was beautifully proportioned; that at least was good news. He was also uncut, which was a first for me.

"9608, kneel at the side of the bed."

David came and stood in front of me, his cock semi-erect. Steve stood behind me.

"Suck my cock slowly, slut. Don't stop until I'm fully erect and you've taken my entire length down your slutty little throat."

I wanted to object that the word slut is demeaning to women, but I would literally be a pleasure slut: sexually available to any free citizen a short time from now.

I did as I was told and slowly licked his length from the base to the top and ran my tongue around his head while Steve and David leaned over me, kissing passionately, interspersed with Steve submissively murmuring slave mantras to David. The two of them studiously ignored me while demanding that I look adoringly upwards while sucking David's cock; David didn't look down at me or even give me the reassurance of moaning to let me know I was doing it right. Being ignored like that while engaging in the intimacy of fellating him made me feel like a cheap whore.

It took me some time to bury his long cock deeper down my throat than any cock had ever plumbed before. As he grew stiffer and stiffer, my gag reflex kicked in, and I choked. I had to stop and master it before continuing; mercifully, David was patient while I got myself under control.

David got so turgid that getting it around the corner in my throat was hard, so I slowed down more, breathing through my nose. Eventually, my nose was firmly pressed to his belly, with the sides of my mouth tight against his groin. Previous boyfriends had loved that sensation. I've no idea how long they kissed while I teased his cock, until he pulled back.

"9608, get on the bed. Slave Fours!"

I was glad I'd started slave yoga as I knew to kneel with my knees far apart and my forehead resting on my splayed elbows.

"Steve, lube her ass again and loosen her for me."

Steve pushed more cold lube into my ass, worked two fingers in, and rotated them until he could finger fuck me easily.

"She's all yours."

David knelt behind me as I waited for the sensation of his cock pressing against my sphincter. He didn't even pause there; instead, he buried his hard length into my pussy in one brutal go, hitting my cervix. I yelped. He laughed.

"Get used to it, slave cunt."

I was already fully lubricated from the humiliation of being used as David's fleshlight. He only fucked me half a dozen times before pulling out. Without thinking, I moaned in disappointment at the denied orgasm.

"See, you really are a little slut, 9608, aren't you?"

I knew slaves had to answer direct questions, "Yes, Master, tonight I'm your horny pleasure slut. I beg you to take my anal virginity and dominate me with your monster cock." I'm sure my ears were burning as I said it.

Steve came and lay at my side, his head beside mine, stroking my neck.

"Oh Beth, you really are so beautiful. If I owned you, I would mount you spread-eagled on display and invite all my friends to admire my sublime artwork. He reached down and started toying with my erect nipples to distract me. Oh, I thought, he has magic fingers for someone inexperienced with women's bodies. While I was distracted, David pushed into the entrance of my ass hard, as I subconsciously clenched, denying him entry."

"Slut, bear down to let me in, or I'll hurt you needlessly."

I complied, and he quickly worked his length into me. It was nowhere near as bad as I had feared; I soon had a pleasant woozy feeling from back there. Steve started rolling and tweaking my nipples, pinching them in time with David pounding into me harder and faster. I felt him change the angle at which he was penetrating me; I realised he must be lifting up and using gravity to drive his cock home on each long thrust. I felt his tummy against my glutes, and I knew he was burying his entire turgid length in me with every stroke.

Steve and David worked me together, and I was shocked that my arousal grew. Heat pooled in my loins, and I could feel my clit emerging from its hood. The pounding he was giving my ass pushed against my vagina, and I felt my orgasm building. I started pushing back against him to get the stimulation I needed.

Pleasure flooded my core as waves of electricity spread out from my sex, enervating every inch of my torso and heightening every sensation. Gyrating my hips, I milked every bit of this amazing triple dance to drive my arousal higher. I was soon lost in my sexuality as all thoughts of humiliation and violation fled my mind. This was everything I wanted.

My inarticulate moans increased to become pure animal sounds as he sped up further, jackhammering my asshole like a piledriver on steroids. I reached back with one hand and fingered my proudly erect, unhooded clit. That was all it took, and we both came hard. I collapsed, panting on the bed, shocked that I had come from anal sex. I looked over to see Steve jerking himself off to the sight of his husband shafting a collared slave girl.

I knew the last item in Anal 101 was cleaning my Master. I got off the bed and knelt obediently. He stood before me, still semi-turgid. It was hard to imagine anything I dreaded more than this.

"Let's find out how good a job you did with that enema. Clean me, 9608."

Orgasmic pleasure had briefly driven the evening's humiliation from being stripped, bound and leashed to eating from a dog bowl, far from my mind. It all came flooding back as nothing could have prepared me for the horror of taking something that had been buried deep in my ass into my mouth. I'd never felt shame like I felt at that moment.

Worse, there was a ripe odour, but his cock looked clean. I hesitated, then reluctantly took him into my mouth. His cock tasted of strawberry-flavoured lube mixed with remnants of my pussy juices.

After a minute of licking and sucking his slowly deflating cock, he said, "That's enough now, slut; well done for being obedient, even though I know you hated it. Hopefully, you'll get through your ordeal without being punished harshly. Collar!"

I knelt while he undid the padlock on my collar and removed it.

Steve clarified that my ordeal was over, "Beth," he started; I sighed in relief to hear him use my real name again.

He continued, "There's mouthwash in the bathroom. Rinse your mouth out and get dressed. When you're dressed, we'll say goodbye. Watching you two has left me horny as hell, and we need to get it on together."

I was still so aroused by the humiliations David had inflicted on me and sexual frustration from his coitus interruptus when he'd lubricated himself in my pussy that I wanted to get home quickly and frig myself to another orgasm or three.

As I was leaving, Steve gave me a big bear hug and kissed my cheek before handing me the dog bowl.

"Depending on what rules Eamon sets for using his stuff, you may need this in the penthouse."

Great, I thought, yet another potential humiliation. Eamon had said he would try to minimise the impact on me, so I ought to be able to bring my own crockery and cutlery to eat like a human. But then it struck me that one of my visitors might force me to eat slave chow from a dog bowl or, worse, canned dog food to humiliate me. I would have to ask Eamon to set strict rules for what employees could and could not do to me if the company wanted me to be productive for the next two years AND retain my services afterwards.

I drove home wondering how on earth I would be able to face Steve in the office in the morning after he'd watched his husband humiliate me so effectively. It turns out I needn't have worried. Steve dropped by the following day to check on me and ensure I was OK. I realised then that we had started to become friends.

***

A day later, there was a knock on my door and a young woman I hadn't met before poked her head in.

"Hi, Steve said you needed a woman's help preparing for your ...," then she hesitated, unsure of herself. After all, she was about to discuss enslavement with her CTO; she looked so young she must be a new hire or an intern.

"Come in. You better shut the door and tell me who you are."

"We've not met, but my name's Nicole; I work in IT support; I was a new college hire a year ago. I know Steve through the LGBT group. He told me you needed help preparing for your upcoming ... you know."

She couldn't be older than 23; I blushed and looked away in shame. "This stays strictly between us; you don't tell anyone else at work. OK?" She nodded. "Did Steve tell you how his husband helped me two nights ago?" She shook her head. "The only thing he told me is that if I help you, I need to treat you as a slave from the moment you arrive at my house to make it realistic."

"This is embarrassing, but I need your help because I will be expected to give female colleagues oral sex during my indenture, and I have no idea how to do that. I've never had any sexual interest in women, but I'm being forced to learn. This must stay secret, but I will spend the first week at a slave sex camp in WV to break my pride and practice all the basic sexual skills."

She quickly interjected before I could explain, "So why do you need my help?"

"I'm worried about being asked to give head during slave processing and worried that my first day in camp will be hell, and I'll be punished for reluctance or inability to perform. I want to get over the hump in a safe environment where I won't be punished harshly."

"OK," she said brightly, "I can understand that. But if we do this, you need to agree that, despite being the CTO, I can treat you as a slave from the moment you arrive and that I can make you do any of the things free women are likely to demand. Can you do that, submit to me, I mean?"

I gulped and barely whispered my agreement.

Reassured, her tone became more dominant as she gained confidence, "With your permission, I will talk to Steve and find out what else he thinks you need. Be at this address at 8 pm tomorrow, and I'll have some fun activities planned for you,"

She then ruined it by giggling, "This is good; you'll know what you are doing when I book you for a session. Forty minutes being a pillow princess sounds amazing."

***

"Hello, Professor Cartwright."

She greeted me at the door. I looked at her quizzically.

"I went to Georgetown but wasn't in any of your classes. Go up to the bedroom at the left of the stairs. Strip. There's a collar on the nightstand; put it on. Come down when you're mentally prepared to be a slave."

"Steve said I must spank you if you fail to be sufficiently submissive and obedient tonight, but that would be awkward. I don't think I could spank my CTO since I hope to work for you for many more years. So I invited my college roommate to join in; she will administer any corporal punishment."

It took me a minute to collect my thoughts before going back down. Nicole was awfully young, and I knew nothing about her friend. I worried whether her friend would protect my privacy. I entered the living room and knelt before Nicole with my knees wide apart and hands interlaced behind my neck as I had learnt in slave yoga.

"How may this slave serve you, Mistress?"

"Good slut." She and her friend giggled like embarrassed schoolgirls. "I'm glad you are starting with the right attitude, Professor." This is Mistress Sasha; you will be serving her as well."

I turned to look at Sasha; she was the kind of lean, tanned, blue-eyed, raven-haired Russian beauty you often see on InstaTok. I felt an unexpected stirring in my loins. I'd never seen a woman as sexually desirable, but she had a certain je ne sais quoi that connected with me. We had just been learning slave speech and etiquette in slave yoga, so I wanted to practice while I had the chance:

"May this slave have permission to speak, Mistress?" She nodded. "Does Mistress Sasha understand how important it is to protect this slave's privacy?"

Sasha reassured me, "I was the victim of sexual extortion in high school in Russia. I would never harm another woman because I know how awful it feels."

I'm unsure why, but I bent over and kissed her shoes without being told. "This slave is sorry, Mistress, that you suffered like that."

Sasha looked at me intently, "Slave, remove Mistress Nicole's shoes and kiss her feet. I want you to suck every toe like it's the greatest treat you've ever been given." Sasha curled up in Nicole's lap to watch. Curious, I thought, I wonder if they are lovers.

I'd said I was fastidious, and feet are the second dirtiest body part. At least with anal sex the other night, the boys had showered, and I'd had an enema. Nicole was wearing sneakers; we all know how ripe they can get. I looked at Nicole in horror.

"Please, Mistress. Please don't make this slave do this. Feet are dirty."

Even as I said it, I knew I'd done something unacceptable for a slave.

"Slave, I told you that we will only do things that are highly likely free women will force you to do. Any slave refusing to be obedient has to be punished. Drape yourself over Sasha's lap for her to spank your ass into a rosy shade of pink."

Sasha sat up angrily, "I thought you said she was better prepared than this after seeing the gay couple? She needs a serious attitude adjustment if she is going to get through the next six months."

I draped myself over Sasha's lap with my butt facing her dominant hand. I couldn't believe that I, a visiting Professor with a distinguished career and a half-million-a-year remuneration, was about to be spanked like a naughty, misbehaving schoolgirl by a woman roughly the same age as my niece. I was even more unprepared for that first strike's severity and cried out.

Nicole giggled again, "I hadn't warned you; Sasha is known in our social circle as an expert in spanking."

The blows rained down fast and furious on my unprotected butt. I whimpered and then sobbed as much from shame as from pain.

"Stop, let me look," Nicole intervened. She tenderly played with my butt running her hands over my curves and confusing my emotions - her hand comforting me felt really nice. Nicole caressed the inflamed area soothing the pain. I whimpered when she withdrew her hand, thinking I knew what was coming next. I was wrong. Instead of continuing to target the soft curves of my butt, she switched to targeting the crease at the top of my thighs. It hurt far worse.

Blows continued to rain mercilessly until I started openly sobbing; tears streamed down my cheeks as I felt like a helpless child.

"That's enough, Sasha. I'm sure she's learnt her lesson. Slave, will you be obedient now?"

"Yes, Mistress, this slave will be obedient," I got out between my sobs.

She handed me a tissue, "Get up, dry your eyes, then do what you were told."

I knelt before Nicole again and removed her sneakers. The odour from her sneakers was worse than I feared, and I guessed she wore them at the gym. After I had removed her cute, white ankle socks, the odour from her feet wasn't too ripe; she had probably showered after getting home.

I picked one foot up and kissed the top lightly before peppering the entire top with little kisses. I knew I could only stall for so long and lifted her foot to kiss the sweaty underneath. I felt sickened at the thought of all the germs I was getting in my mouth, but I knew I had to continue. I kissed all over the bottom of her foot, and then, before being ordered as I knew I would have to, I licked the bottom of her foot. Her foot twitched, "Oh, that tickles."

After licking the entire bottom area, I started on her toes. I feared the gap around her smallest toe would be full of toe jam, but it wasn't, and I breathed a sigh of relief at her kindness in washing her feet before I got there.

I finished sucking each toe while looking up as adoringly as I could fake, just as I would when fellating a boyfriend. She snickered, "Good slut, I'm enjoying having a powerful woman subservient to me and making her kneel and submit. I'm glad you are learning that your rightful place in the world is a slave, the lowest of the low, not a free woman with agency, as you've always thought. I clenched my groin on hearing those words. They aroused me, and I didn't want them to. Had she exposed some unsuspected submissiveness in me?"