Civil Penalty Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, the other foot."

I blanched at the thought that I still had three more sweaty feet to go and hoped Sasha had also washed. When I was done, Sasha stood up, shed her jeans, and sat down with her butt on the edge of the chair and her knees over the arms. She pulled her thong aside.

"You are a worthless pleasure slut. Do what worthless sluts do. Bring your Mistress off."

On my way over here, I tried to think what I had enjoyed boyfriends doing down there and came up blank. I'd had a handful of boyfriends in college, but none had rocked my boat with their oral skills. I kissed around Sasha's vulva a few times, then started licking steadily up her slit, which was what my boyfriends had always done. I don't know why I thought it might please Sasha when it hadn't pleased me, and it didn't.

"Oh, good grief, Slave. You really are useless, aren't you? That's NOT how you please a woman. First, play with my outer labia, licking and sucking them, and then, when I moan, switch to my inner labia. Only when I am moaning volubly can you switch to the entrance to my vagina. When I'm moaning louder, then you can switch to licking up my slit."

"When you've done that for a while, insert two fingers into my vagina and finger-fuck me while making a come-hither sign scraping your fingertips along the top of my vaginal wall on each stroke. When you are doing that, swirl your tongue very lightly around my clit. Only when I grab your head and pull it tightly to my sex can you start sucking my clit in rhythm with your fingers. "

I had always succeeded at everything I'd tried (well, except dating), and it hurt unexpectedly badly to be called useless. I did as instructed and soon had Sasha moaning. I felt inordinately pleased with myself and cheered up from my earlier despondency. I can do this, I thought.

When I stuck two fingers in and finger-fucked her while curling my fingers up, she panted, "Good slut, that's much, much better. Oh, yes. Just like that, little slut."

When Sasha pulled my head in tightly, I could barely breathe, but I switched to sucking her clit, and she cried out in pleasure. She rubbed my face against her vulva as if she were riding me to the crest of her wave. She started rubbing her pussy up and down against my face before she came hard a couple of minutes later, "Fuuuuck, yes. That's what I'm talking about."

I could feel my face covered in her juices. I looked around for a tissue to clean my face, but Nicole grabbed me and, to my utter surprise, licked Sasha's juices off my face.

"Mmmm, Sasha, you always taste so good. Your girlfriend is lucky. Now, slut, bring me off too. I'm more sensitive than Sasha. Don't you dare touch my clit until I grab your head and then be very gentle with it."

It took Nicole much longer to come to orgasm - it wouldn't surprise me if she were inhibited by the fact that her slave girl was also a C-suite executive where she worked. After I had brought Nicole off, I thought we were done for the night, but we weren't.

"Slut, kneel."

I knelt again with my legs apart and my hands interlaced behind my back, pushing my modest, barely B-cup breasts out.

"We discussed everything that women are likely to do to you. We agreed on using a strap-on to dominate you. Steve thought you have enough experience sucking guys' cocks for us so we can skip making you suck a dildo. But he said you were still a novice at anal, so, slut, we are going to DP you."

"Mistress, may this slave ask what DP means?"

"Oh, mercy, you really are a naïf, aren't you? Double Penetration. One strap-on in your dirty slave cunt and one in your filthy slave hole. Wait while we get ready."

I knelt there in fear as I hadn't had an enema, but I didn't dare point that out after that fierce spanking. I didn't want to get spanked again for questioning Nicole and Sasha, but there was no way on earth I was sucking a dildo covered in my own shit. I was still a free citizen for a few more days and could refuse for now.

Nicole laid on her back and bounced her hips, causing her strap-on to wave obscenely back and forth. She beckoned to her cock; I knelt astride her and sank myself down onto it. It was a perfect size and felt great.

"Ride me to orgasm slut, while I enjoy watching you."

I started riding the strap-on, lifting up and letting gravity impale me rapidly, forcefully, again and again until I could feel my release coming. Every part of my body sang with electricity; ripples of pleasure spread from my sex to the erogenous zones around it. My pussy hadn't been fucked properly in several years, and all my pent-up frustration poured into enjoying the delicious sensation plunging into me repeatedly (I dreamed I was lying on my back and Nicole was fucking me with the strap-on rather than fucking myself with it).

Nicole reached up and started playing with my nipples, rolling, tweaking, and pulling them. She caressed my boobs with both hands, "Oh, you have perfect little titties; they are so cute and perky."

My crest got closer and closer; I arched my back in anticipation of the waves of pleasure about to erupt from deep within. Just when I thought I'd finally get my longed-for release, Nicole ordered me abruptly to stop. I whimpered in frustration but stopped instantly.

She laughed, "Good little slut for being obedient," she said condescendingly, "now lean forward."

Nicole hugged me to her chest and held me in a bear hug while Sasha pushed lube into my asshole with first one and then two fingers. I stayed leaning forward, enjoying the sensation of my erect nipples against her bare skin. I felt Mistress Sasha behind me and felt the tip of her cock press against my tight sphincter and remembered this time to bear down and make it easier to penetrate.

She worked her cock into me in short, sharp thrusts. I cried out in severe discomfort; her dildo was significantly fatter than the one in my pussy, or David's cock. She slowly worked it further in. I winced in pain and whimpered loudly at the outrageous intrusion into my near-virginal hole. Unlike going to Steve's house, I hadn't known to wear my butt plug on the way here and made a mental note to put it in every night after my enema during my indenture.

"Please, Mistress Sasha, have mercy. That cock's too big for my virgin derrière. It hurts."

Nicole smirked, "Steve told me the cock in your ass was thinner than many of the guys who will be fucking you. You'll discover that free women love using even fatter dildos on defenceless slaves. He said we needed to prepare you more realistically for what you might face. Remember, they can all fuck their significant other's pussies, but free women won't do anal sex, so that is the number one thing they will ALL want to do to you."

Then to her co-mate in crime, "Sasha, take it slowly and give our poor slave time to get used to it."

Sasha stopped pushing, held it in place for what felt like a minute, grabbed more lube, and then resumed slowly working her way in. It went much more easily after I'd gotten used to the head of the cock inside me, and it slowly became pleasurable.

Once Mistress Sasha could slowly shaft me with the fullness of its hard length, Mistress Nicole released me from the hug she'd held me in; I instantly missed the comfort of her soft breasts against my modest boobs. I wanted to lean back down and kiss her nipples.

Nicole thrust into me from below while Sasha speared me from above - so this was what Double Penetration was like - I was achingly full with a sensation alien to me when they were inside simultaneously. I was sure the cock in my backside was fatter than any boyfriend I'd ever had.

Slowly my pleasure built again as they heard my voluble moans of anticipation; they sped up until Nicole was jackhammering me from below. I remembered something from slave yoga, and this time I asked:

"Mistress Nicole, may this slave have permission to cum?"

"Good little slut, you are very obedient, and climaxing is your reward. You deserve it after submitting to us tonight."

I started thrusting against Nicole's perfect cock, while Sasha rode the rising and falling of my butt like a pro. The waves of pleasure built again; my nipples ached with their firmness which Nicole saw and rolled them delightfully between her talented fingers sending new waves of pleasure washing over me.

"Please, Mistresses, I begged, please don't stop. Your little slave is about to cum."

After grunting and groaning wordlessly, l lost myself in screaming out my release as the long-sought waves crested. They rode me hard through my climax, only slowing down after I had come down from my high. Eventually, the three of us collapsed in a cuddle puddle with Mistress Sasha on top of me, and I was still on top of Nicole. Nicole lightly ran her fingertips over my flanks and caressed me while I recovered.

"This slave thanks you, Mistresses; this slave was distressed and needed that release badly."

Sasha giggled, "When did you last get fucked hard and cum hard?"

"Not for several years, Mistress Sasha."

Sasha mused her lips, "Nicole tells me that all your slots are solo, and I'm not an employee. Would you be open to having me join you and Nicole? I'm guessing many men won't care whether you cum, but we could have a fuckfest and all cum twice in 40 minutes if we got on with it.

"Yes, Mistress Sasha, I won't tell anyone if you don't. If you make it the last appointment of the evening, you could stay the full hour."

Nicole caught me off-guard by kissing me; I sank into her kiss, opening my mouth to her dominantly intrusive tongue. Her lips felt so good against my post-orgasmic glow; I basked in it while Sasha slowly withdrew from my ass and went to the bathroom to clean up. She returned with a wad of toilet paper for me to wipe the excess lube off my ass, and I carried the brown sheets red-faced to the bathroom.

When I returned, Sasha pulled me onto the bed, "My turn to kiss, girlfriend." Oh, apparently, slave mode had ended! I undid the collar, slipped it onto the nightstand, and fell into her fiery kiss. She didn't so much kiss me as maul my lips and relentlessly explore the interior of my mouth. I surrendered before the onslaught and floated in the sensation of her intense passion.

When I finally came up for air, I had to confess, "You've made me regret not experimenting with girls in college when I had the chance. That was one of the best orgasms of my life! Thank you for all you've done for me tonight. I needed that and feel much better prepared now."

Sasha injected, "We want you to take the dildo used in your ass with you to practice with. If you can get used to that, you won't have an issue with 95% of the men and women you'll see."

We all hugged and kissed, and then I drove home with the dildo in a carrier bag, hoping I didn't get pulled over and asked what it was. I spent part of the drive home vexed by the fact that I'd found the humiliation arousing. I wasn't sure I was OK with that.

I also hoped my employer didn't vet what I was bringing to the penthouse as the list of things I needed was growing fast: the dildo, the butt plug, the enema kit, the enema shower attachment, the dog bowl, and the hot sauce. I wondered if I could also sneak a couple of bottles of bourbon in for Dutch courage before visits or to comfort myself after they left for the night.

There is nothing like a good, long, hard fuck to clear the cobwebs out of the brain and stress from the body. That night, I slept soundly for the first time since I had agreed to the plea deal.

***

Parts 2, 3, and 4 are already finished and ready to submit soon.

Please rate the story and leave a comment telling me what you thought and what you'd like to see happen to poor Beth after she gets back from slave camp.