All Comments on 'Claiming Him'

by VictoriaBlackstone

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
really good!

way to go. thanks.

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 9 years ago
That

Was simply amazing. TBC

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 9 years ago
Fuck That Was Good!

Been waiting for a very long time to read something of this calibre. Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enough with the raising of the brows!

The basic story is good, but your writing ticks come through pretty strong, and spoil the effect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh, Wow!

This was one of the hottest stories I've read, in a very long time! You managed a long, slow build-up between the siblings, and then brought off a 'climactic' ending that was torrid and steamy without ever once resorting to the use of the sort of crass, tawdry descriptive words and verbs typical to such stories!

Definitely a 5-star story!

gebob6969gebob6969almost 9 years ago
5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

There's only one word to describe this story. OUTSTANDING PERIOD❗

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Very Adult

A very adult story. A very adult seduction. Far above the usual stuff on this site, though some is entertaining, even very good. This little tale is memorable. Linda's seduction of her brother is so skillful, I have to wonder if Victoria isn't writing somewhat from experience. Not necessarily from seducing a brother, but someone... Nick has to know what she is doing, but he has to decide if he will allow it to happen. He waits for a repeat of Linda's invitation before doing the right thing by ending his current relationship, then gives in fully and takes charge, just as Linda has said she likes her man to do. Lovely!

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 9 years ago
Excellent

Wow, that is good, they can go to Germany & get legally married. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Three words...

Awesome, awesome, awesome...!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Loved this story. Great build up to a beautiful ending. Left me wanting more.

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95almost 9 years ago
This Story Needs Another Chapter

This was great. Wonderful story with lots of love and tenderness. You really need at least another chapter or two describing how they settle in together and where the relationship is going. Please. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to be clear...

This story is like Linda's seduction; a slow, deliberate start, teasingly suggestive as it spools out, gathering delicious momentum as it reaches the point of no return, then giving us a wonderful consummation... sibling incest is my favorite fantasy, & Linda is the epitome of what every little sister should be- I'll make a point of reading anything you care to write ( tho a bit of judicious editing might be useful )!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Masterful

The most poetic, erotic, sensual, loving, kind and masterful use of the English language I have ever read on this site. You must be a professional writer or English writing professor/student to be able to write so lovingly and poetically with so few linguistic/spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It was good

The build up was amazing. Well written an just flawless, but in the end, there was nothing it was really building up to. The sex was not a good as the moments preceding it. But all in all, it was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good

A little editing... sensor vs censor. Nice flow and build up, but the ending left out too many details.

Pesario816Pesario816almost 9 years ago
I love your writing

You tell a story in such a wonderful way. The erotic tension in the build up is fantastic. The sex scenes have just enough detail to let my imagination make it MY story. Keep writing. I'll read all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another great story

It was the best story I had read since...."Our little secret", then I realised that contribution was also yours. This was even better! Who needs fantasies when I can come in here and find you!

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustalmost 9 years ago
what a tease

my theory is, the brother dumped the girlfriend for a bunch of reasons beyond being mismatched... she was a divisive, self-centered shrew, couldn't cook, clearly didn't put enough effort (if any) into keeping him satisfied, and the sister - wow! the girlfriend never stood a chance. great story... especially liked the sister's slow tease and seduction... had me going!

AnnaLinguistAnnaLinguistalmost 9 years ago
Very, very nice

The tone and atmosphere you create are simply captivating. This was a wonderfully conceived tale. Careful of the 'ticks,' though. Someone mentioned raising eyebrows, but I noticed a LOT of head shaking and peeing going on.

I'll be reading everything else you submit.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 9 years ago
Just one further comment

A few (not many!) commentators have noted that the ending wasn't as torrid as the build-up might have suggested, but I disagree; while most of the stories on here are eroto-porn at best (including my own, I'll be the first to admit) very few could be said to be truly erotic. Elizabeth Allende once said "erotica is using a feather; pornography is using the whole chicken", this is definitely the feather, light strokes of the pen to give a masterful effect. I wish I'd been capable of writing something as good as this, but all I can do is stand back in envy and applaud, and try and view this as a lesson learned and a long time in coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent Work

Masterful development of the theme, with a conclusion consistent with the approach. Very well done indeed.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 9 years ago

Masterfully written. First of your stories I've read. Certainly won't be the last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mmmmmm

what a smooth sip that just keeps flowing. The girlfriend never had a chance and I think she never knew. Too full of herself. Excellent buildup, good development, and good character information spread throughout the story.Will be following you. Oh, thank you for some sweet dreams tonite. GP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cheers!

I think everyone cheered when Melanie was given her walking papers! Early on, Linda in her dancing with Nick traced her fingers over his shirt, imagining (feeling? Sensing?) the hair that grew on his chest. Now that they are stripped and into lovemaking, I though the detail would be included, that she rested her head or her hand on his ample chest hair, tracing her fingers over the tendrils or curls of hair, across his pecs, down his treasure trail, etc. You have a very sexy story here!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 9 years ago
Loved Everything ...

but the way you brought the story to a close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect

All stories, to be good, must have a beginning, a middle and an end. This had it all.

For a short story, not too short.

From reading your other stories, your quality is consistent. If you can write an entire book, consider using Daily Free Books; they have an erotic section. Prove yourself as an author and you can even sell on Amazon (Kindle editions).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Smooth, delicious and enjoyable! Thanks for writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love the story. One of my favs. There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, but I do wanna ask which is the older sibling? I always prefer Big Brother/ Little Sister but my guess is that she's the older one. She refers to him as "Boy". He responded with "Yes mam". She has an authoritive (Laying down the law in her home) & experienced (Letting him know she knows how to keep a man) attitude. Acts as somewhat of a mentor or guide.

VictoriaBlackstoneVictoriaBlackstoneover 8 years agoAuthor
From the author...

Regarding their relative ages, I've purposely left that to the reader's imagination. For you, she's older. For others, he's older. Interestingly, for me-and I've read the story I don't know how many times-she's usually older, but not always...

Thanks for reading!

Victoria

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please make a part 2 to this! I would really really want to read a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hey I know it's months later but i'm the person who asked about which one is older. I still read this today & I see what you mean about one's imagination & how it can change. Back then I thought she was the older one & today I'm reading it & she comes across as the younger sibling. Anyway, still a favorite story of mine. Hope you one day make a part 2 follow up to this

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Loved your style of story telling ... twas a beautiful love story not a sex story.

Well done 5*

dault3883dault3883over 5 years ago
jumping right in is confusint

you jumped right into the story at the beginning with no back ground information about any of the characters which left me feeling lost and confused on not only who was who but what was going on it was like walking into a movie when it was already half over

_RD__RD_almost 5 years ago
Loved the style

Didn't confuse me at all jumping in like that - only problem with the abrupt start was the lack of connection between the main pair, which made the sibling bit feel like some housemates playing a game rather than actual relatives. Was an enjoyable tale irrespective of that.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Brilliant Writing

Such a good story, I agree that it was an abrupt beginning but the story itself was spectacular. 5 stars.

Robinius1Robinius1about 4 years ago
This is One Great Story

I don't know how I could have missed this story but it's April of 2020 and I think this is one of the finest short stories I've ever read. I'm not interested in the half-dozen typos, only the story and the writing.

Claiming Him is incredibly well-written and you are a talented author. Kudos! I hope you are still able to see this. Thank you!

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

Love it! Love it! Love it! The beginning was a bit confusing but I love this story.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
His sister

was a controlling, psycho, bitch. Calling him a "boy" and even controlling the love making. Ugh!

thazythazyabout 3 years ago
Great read

Short and I admit it was a little confusing at the beginning but details are great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story line. You're at a crossroads with the story. Some want morechapters, others think it was a good place to stop. You have a plausibility here, that makes most of us enjoy the story. You will always have a few that are negative, not understanding incest,usually raised thinking it is dirty, when without it most of us wouldn't be here. Flip the coin. Which ever way you go, we'll be waiting for your next submission. By the way, good grammar and editing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous