All Comments on 'Claiming Treasure Ch. 61-Conclusion'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
gemman1gemman1over 4 years ago
Another Great Story

Again, you created another great tale. it did seem to wrap up quickly, but then again, it was 65 Chapters long... Well done.. I can't wait for your next tail....

kyotie913kyotie913over 4 years ago
Great Ending

The ending was wonderful I have enjoyed this story and Your other stories as well. I hope this is not the last we see of your talent?????

ncpetencpeteover 4 years ago
Another Excellent Story Comes to an end

I have enjoyed the trip. The characters, action, twists and turns kept the story moving and entertaining. I look forward to the next venture through your overactive imagination. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 4 years ago
End of an era

Wow. This was such a great story, I loved it ever since I started reading about Rori. Your settings and peoples’ reactions tend to be realistic (as much as possible for fantasy stories, at least) and your characters feel like people. Personally, I hope there’s more to Rori’s story, but, at the same time, I know that it has to end eventually. Of course, the end is my least favorite part, it’s so bittersweet, but necessary.

There are a couple of unanswered questions I have, though. Does Spider Monkey turn successfully? What happens with Jenny (I’m sure Rori would love it if someone from Arrowhead chose Jenny)? Does the president end up getting turned, and who chooses her? Some of these could maybe justify a short epilogue, though Jenny could star in a short spinoff series if you felt like it.

To sum everything up: I love your work, hope you keep writing for a long time to come, and thank you for all you have already written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad to see it end?

Wonderfully written. Engaging characters . I’ve enjoyed accompanying your characters on the journey.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Ending it with a Pack Thanksgiving was genius. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All good things must come to an end

As others have stated, I too love the way you develop characters and stories and I know wherever you take us next in your Multi-verse it will be wonderful. Thanks again for the ride and I look forward to your next adventure.

ELS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Wow sad to see this story end . Thank you it has been great love it very much. Can't wait to see your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epilogue

Thoroughly enjoyed the story (and all the rest of your output), but I'd really like to find out the results of Spider Monkey's pregnancy and possible conversion to werewolf.

JulielleJulielleover 4 years ago
💖

You’re one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait for the next story

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 4 years ago
Bravo!

This has been the most engaging series of all of the many that you have written. It is difficult to see it come to an end. Oh, and by the way, thank you for not ending it with an amateurish one paragraph wrap up. This chapter brought it to a smooth, happy end that left one content with all of the twists, turns and strife of the story, (ies) that led up to this point. Good job! Now get back to that keyboard and get busy.

* * * * *

PN

WolffishWolffishover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Brilliant following story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Opps Forgot to leave this

When Vic Bites Spidermonkey something dormant triggers and she shifts quickly into a Spidermonkey.

Loved the series 5's the whole way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who?

Are you ever going to reveal who betrayed Sean Ryder? I was hoping it would be in this series, or did I miss it?

DecadentzebraDecadentzebraabout 4 years ago
Please please please

Please tell me there'll be another sequel I'm mad I read all 3 of them in a week 😅

JulielleJulielleabout 4 years ago
🕷🐒

Did I miss something? What happened to Vic and Spider Monkey? Could there be more coming

sweetone66sweetone66almost 4 years ago
***** for each of the 3

This was a wonderful series... I loved all three stories!!! In fact, I love ALL of your stories!!! :-)

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaalmost 3 years ago

Enjoying it so far, was surprised not to find out if Spider Monkey was turned. Maybe in the next book.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Great story,on to #4

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

First class story. 5 ⛤ throughout.

Two questions.

What happened to Vic and Spider monkey? They came back and she was helping on the computer security,metc but no further comment. Hope they come back in, I loved her.

Will the president get her wish to be turned? As a powerful individual it would probably have to be an alpha or someone of similar powerful position but who is left unmade?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, I would love to hear what happened to all the rogues after the big reveal. Did they just hide it out? Did they get to join packs?

You also hav to wonder why none of the rogues who had limited reason for loyalty had ever exposed werewolves to humans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES