All Comments on 'Claire & The Salesman'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mirovingenmirovingenalmost 11 years ago

I love your stories. Please continue the story of a naive Claire.

azure1981azure1981almost 11 years ago
Yay!

Loved this story! Hope you'll write more!

goodmorningvietnamgoodmorningvietnamalmost 11 years ago

Thank you for bringing Claire back. By far my favorite character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another classic...

Finally a truly great big tit story. Brilliant work. Needed more descriptions of claire and the sex though, that's what made Seth Perm so good.

S.Perm Lives!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks!

Love the Clair series of stories, glad you picked it up you certainly do it justice. Have you thought of maybe doing some stories of Bambigirl's character Mandy? Seems like both Seth and Bambi have tired of the stories and I think, again, that you would do justice to their characters.

Faye_SkylarkFaye_Skylarkalmost 11 years ago
Another Triumphant Claire Homage

Wonderful to see Seth Perm's Claire continue her adventures here. Brilliantly written, witty and funny as always, and full of erotic charm.

I can't wait to see what other story series you may pay tribute to next... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Great work as always George. Good to see Claire back in action. Looking forward to your next story

BuggernautBuggernautover 10 years ago
The Real Clare

Good to see you back in action, George. Not only is this story the kind I like that you write, but you are writing about one of my favorite characters. And, you do her justice. She is the Clare we all know and love: gullible, devoted to her task, trusting, innocent, always wanting to help, and she needs to believe the ruse all the way through to the very end. She is not Clare without those traits, and this kind of story will fail without it. Keep up the good work.

Ps. Your secretary story was good with this same element in the first story. Maybe you can return to this formula for a third? Oh, and I'd love to see Gwen used the same way by Cockweasel. Not necessarily because she's dumb but more because she's duty-bound or religious that she gets tricked.

goodmorningvietnamgoodmorningvietnamover 10 years ago

I agree with Bugger. More please!!!

thankxu2thankxu2over 10 years ago
Please Continue

More Please More :)

thankxu2thankxu2over 10 years ago

Please do more w/Claire Please

mercianknightmercianknightover 10 years ago
Thanks for resurrecting Claire

Excellent piece of work. Fun & erotic at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where are you George???

Just wondering if you are still around and writing these masterpieces w/Claire i truely hope so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more!

please write more! you're the best author on literotica!

only three per year is CRUEL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No more Claire

Was excited that you took up the mantle of Claire after Seth's retirement. But it appears you have retired as well. No Claire for almost 2 years now. Very disappointing. I hope someone else takes up the challenge of writing more Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice but.....

Not a bad story. But as with all these Claire stories she ends up getting fucked in the ass. I never understood men that enjoyed this. Maybe they have some underlying homosexual fetish. To me the penis was meant to go into the pussy and cum there not the ass. Any man who says he prefers an ass to pussy is a closet homosexual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor Clair

Great story, but I feel sorry for Clair, she did not get a dick in her pussy.

CockholeCockholeabout 5 years ago
Good Stuff!

Reminds me of the small erotica books I would read from youth. Lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This story has so far been favorited by 170 viewers out of 157309 views, which is 1.08 faves per 1K views (an A+ faves-to-views ratio!)

Wait a second. There is a Mr Sharma in the story. When my wife worked for a major charity years ago, her by far the biggest donor was one Mr Sharma. Several times a year when Mr Sharma was in our city, he would invite my wife to meet him in the hotel where he was staying. When she stayed for dinner, she would be back after midnight.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More claire plzzzz. Like claire become a mother now and has a daughter. Principal caught her in sexual act. To save daughter she did strip show for whole teachers etc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous