Claire Sucks Her Son's Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire took a step back and scooted her chair out, and put her foot on the seat's cushion. Her feet, calves, and her toned thighs, were on full display through her open robe. Her crotch and the rest of her body was still covered.

"I'm wearing my bathing suit underneath," she said casually. "The more honest you are, the more you get to see."

"God, I can't believe this is actually happening."

"Do you think I can believe this either?" she asked. "Trust me, I'm feeling the same crazy emotions you are. But since it's the quickest way to get the truth out of you, then why not have fun with it? So, how many times did you think of me while you were with Anne? And how long has that been going on?"

He stammered, "Well...uh...we've only been doing stuff for about a month. But I've imagined it was you when we did it in our living room, which is about three times now."

A sudden rush of moisture filled her vagina.

"Have you thought about me while you were alone? You know, have you touched yourself?"

She pulled the other half of her lower robe to reveal both legs to her son.

"It...uh...yeah...I've masturbated a few times thinking about you...or watching you in the pool..."

Claire's eyes lit up and she felt a sensation between her legs which she hadn't felt in long time.

"So you've masturbated thinking about me and watching me swim?" she asked rhetorically. "Doesn't that bother you? I gave birth to you. I raised you. I've taken care of you all your life."

"I'm sorry mom," he replied as he squirmed in his seat.

She opened her robe fully and his eyes widened with pleasure. Her scantily clad body was on full display in front of him, with her silk robe wrapped around her forearms.

"I expect a complete answer."

"Well...truthfully, it felt weird at first. But after a while I didn't mind. I could understand how this would bother you so much, but you've become my ideal woman."

She immediately closed her robe and bent down to give him a kiss on the cheek. "You see, that wasn't so difficult, was it?"

***

It was another long night for Claire as she got ready for bed. Everything was going so well in her life until the day she came home early and heard something which she shouldn't have. She tried to make sense of everything but couldn't. The more she learned, the more conflicted she felt. Most of all, she couldn't believe how strangely aroused she had become lately. It felt as though she found the missing piece of the puzzle in her sorely neglected sex life, although she could never bring herself to accept it.

After she turned off the lights, she tucked herself underneath her blanket and went straight to sleep:

"There's something that I need to get off my chest," Claire said to her son.

They were having dinner at home together and she wore her finest dress, her nicest jewelry, and her makeup and hair were done to perfection.

"Sure, what's up mom?" he casually replied.

Claire took a deep breath. "It's about the other day when Anne was here. I saw what you two were doing, and I also heard everything you two said about me."

"Are you mad?"

"No, I'm not mad...it's just...what on Earth were you thinking imagining that it was me of all people doing something so dirty to you. I'm your mother..."

He smiled, "I know. That's what makes it so hot."

"Excuse me? Did I just hear that right?"

"You did," he replied as if nothing was out of the ordinary. "And it's your fault for swimming like that in the pool when you knew that I could see you from my room if I wanted to. I started masturbating watching you. And I've thought about you ever since. And when Anne would suck my cock, I imagined it was you because you're so much hotter than she is."

"How can you say such a thing? I'm your mother. I would never..."

He stood up in front of her while she sat, and his crotch was near her face.

"Aren't you the least bit curious mom? I know you've been dreaming about this. You're so bad. And I know you want to suck my cock now. Come on, take it out, it'll be fun. No one will ever know."

She brought her trembling hands to his shorts and freed his manhood. It was rock hard and waved right in front of her face as it was released. She grabbed it tightly and leaned forward to begin sucking on it.

Her eyes shot open and she was suddenly wide awake.

Powerful impulses took control and she shoved her hand underneath her nightgown and panties, and began to finger to dripping wet vagina. She became even wetter with every touch and with every thought. She let her vivid imagination run wild with images of that incestuous dream. She kept on imagining that she was in the kitchen sucking off her son's raging hard-on with lust and zeal.

For that moment in time, she didn't care how 'wrong' it was or how depraved it seemed. All she cared about was how good it felt. No one would ever know about her filthy thoughts, it was her dirty little secret.

After several more minutes, her toes curled, her back arched, her muscles contracted, and she came before going completely limp.

She pulled her hand out of her panties when it was over, and in the moonlit darkness of her room, she was able to see the wet fluids glisten throughout her fingers.

'What have I done?' she thought to herself.

***

The next morning, Claire went to the same outdoor area to meet her old friend and mentor. He smiled when he saw her and gave her another warm welcome.

"Well you certainly look happy," he stated. "I take it you've followed my advice. It looks as though a weight has been lifted from your shoulders."

"You could say that. I talked with him about some personal things. He admitted all of his fantasies about me, and I sort of put on a little show for him in exchange. The only real downside was that I had another dream about him- the dirty kind."

"Hmm...Sounds like an interesting experience for the both of you. But I still don't understand how he could make those confessions after you've given him 'a little show', and it hasn't yet led to an erotic encounter between you two."

"That's the thing," she said before taking a deep breath. "I haven't been fully upfront with you about who he is. He's not a married man, or a colleague, or anything remotely close to those lines... He's my own son."

He put his hand on his chin during his epiphany. "Oh, well that changes everything Claire. It all makes sense now."

"What do you mean?"

Dr. Fitzgerald paused for a moment to collect his thoughts. "You see, opposites attract and people want what they can't have. Just look at the most popular forms of pornography; interracial sex, a younger man with an older woman, a proper housewife who's promiscuous, and so forth. The same is true with incest. It's just not as widely discussed because there is an added layer of social boundaries attached to it. With that said, I think you're a perfectly normal warm blooded woman with needs like everyone else."

"But don't you find this whole thing the least bit strange? I mean, my son can have any college girl he wants, yet he's thinking about me of all people. And for god's sake, I just had another wet dream about him last night. This time, I didn't just lie in bed reflecting on why it happened, I actually followed through and finished the job. And it was the best orgasm I had in many many years. God, what's wrong with me?!"

"Claire, there's absolutely nothing wrong with what you're feeling," he said in a comforting and reassuring tone. "Not many people can experience the true sense of respect, consideration, passion, raw sexual desire, fulfillment and love, that only a mother and son can share. Believe me. Your maternal instincts are telling you something."

"You speak as though you know it from your own experience," she replied.

He nodded. "It lasted for several years. I had a romantic relationship with my mother when I was a young adult, and it was the most moving experience of my life. She's the one who inspired me to become a doctor in the first place. I owe it all to her. All the gratitude I get for saving lives should all be directed towards her as far as I'm concerned."

"It's funny you say that," she said with a smile. "Tom once told me that I was the person who inspired him to be a psychology major so that he could help others the way I do."

"Mothers are important figures in our lives, whether men realize it or not. And from this point, I think you know what to do. I'll be attending an important medical convention; I leave tonight and I'll return next week. I fully expect to hear some good news from you when I get back."

She flashed him a mischievous look. "You think I know what to do huh? If only it were that simple. And to think, I was expecting a more measured and clinic approach to all this rather than to screw my own son."

"You know what the best cure for curiosity is? Experiencing it. If neither of you experience this, he'll spend the rest of his life with other women imagining it was you, and you'll always be curious of what's been ingrained in your mind as 'disgusting and degrading'. You know I'm right."

"As much as it hurts to agree with you this time, I might not have a choice. I don't have a rebuttal to what you just said."

Dr Fitzgerald patted her on the shoulder before standing up to leave. "Face it Claire, you're overworked, overstressed, and if I may be straight forward, you need to get laid. And who better than your own son? You two live together, you two love each other, and most importantly, he'll never leave you with a broken heart the way other men would. Think about it."

"Is that a doctor's order?" she asked playfully.

"It's advice from a friend."

***

The car ride home that afternoon was filled with nervousness and tension for Claire.

All she could think about were the words of Dr. Fitzgerald. Their conversation replayed in her mind over and over again. It left her with more questions than answers. But deep down, she knew he was right. She knew she would spend the rest of her life being curious of her most pleasurable newfound sexual fantasy. And she knew that her son would always feel the same way.

When she pulled into the driveway, she entered her home to the sight of Tom in the kitchen after finishing a mid-afternoon snack. It was painfully obvious that the feelings of teasing and arousal still lingered between them from the night before.

"Oh...hey mom," he said awkwardly. "How was your day?"

"It was kind of interesting. Well, to be perfectly honest, I couldn't stop thinking about our conversation from last night."

"Neither could I."

She smiled, "You know, you were never very good at hiding your emotions. The way you just said that was pretty suggestive."

"Really? And what was I being suggestive about?"

"That you masturbated as soon as you went back to your room. Didn't you?"

He gave a slightly embarrassed look. "Can you blame me? You put on one heck of a show the way you flashed yourself. Mom or not, you have a seriously smoking hot body on you."

"I guess I have to take full responsibility for your actions then," she conceded. "But hey, I needed to get to the truth somehow and that was the easiest way. Speaking of which, are you interested in another round of questioning? There's something that's been bugging me all day and I have one more question I need to ask."

"Only if it's a repeat of last night," he requested playfully.

"Are you really going to make me do that again?"

"Why not? We both enjoyed it didn't we?"

"I was the one doing all the work," she replied before pausing to think. "Fine. Wait in the living room and I'll be down in about five minutes."

***

Claire went up to her bedroom, stripped off her clothes, and went straight to work. She sat naked in front of her bedroom dresser and applied an extra layer of makeup. The rest of her plan was simple: Tie her red hair back and put on her favorite sleeveless party dress.

As she did that, all she could think about were the words of Dr. Fitzgerald:

"Not many people can experience the true sense of respect, consideration, passion, raw sexual desire, fulfillment and love, that only a mother and son can share."

"If neither of you experience this, he'll spend the rest of his life with other women imagining it was you, and you'll always be curious of what's been ingrained in your mind as 'disgusting and degrading'..."

"Face it Claire, you're overworked, overstressed, and if I may be straight forward, you need to get laid. And who better than your own son?"

Once she was satisfied with her facial appearance, she picked up her dress from the closet hanger and stood in front of her full length mirror. She examined her naked body for a few moments before slipping on a dress, and adjusting it for a perfect fit.

***

"Wow...jeez...you look gorgeous mom," he said in a gushing tone as she stepped in the living room. "You look like an actress who plays a doctor on tv. Seriously."

"I was actually going for the 'sexy soccer mom doctor' look which Anne pointed out. But thanks. That's very flattering of you to say."

Claire sat down on the couch next her son, sitting upright in a ladylike manner, with her back straight and her hands on her lap. She looked as proper & elegant as she could possibly be.

"So what was your question?" Tom asked.

She took a deep breath. "When you were thinking about me while you received oral sex, how did it feel? The same? Or was it better? I know it's a silly question, but I've been thinking about it a lot for the past several hours."

"Really?"

"Yes, really," she confirmed.

"Being perfectly honest here, I thought it felt a lot better imagining that it was you doing it. I don't know why, it's hard to explain. It was the added taboo I guess. You wouldn't understand."

"Actually, I might have an idea of what you've been going through these past few months," Claire said openly.

"Really? How so?"

She took another deep breath. "The day that I learned of your incestuous fantasies for me, I had the strangest dream that night where I confronted you about it and you enticed me to give you oral sex. The following night after I let you see me in my bathing suit, I had a similar dream, but it was much more intense, and much more real. I woke up and I couldn't fight those feelings anymore. I'm almost ashamed to say that I can't remember the last time I felt an urge so strong and had an orgasm so powerful."

"Well that makes two of us then. I was the same way when I first started thinking about you. It made me uncomfortable at first, but I grew to accept it."

"Trust me, this situation is a lot more difficult for me to accept," she replied. "My parents were strict when it came to sex. And unlike your generation, I was raised with a much different attitude towards something like oral sex. I would even say that I developed an aversion to it since I was young. And the thought of actually doing it so brazenly to my son of all people just sends a shiver down my spine."

"Well it's not like they're ever going to find out about our fantasies or any of this," he said with a suggestive grin.

"Why do I get the feeling that you have something particularly dirty in mind?"

He shrugged and gave her an innocent look. "I'm just saying...They won't know about this so you've got nothing to be ashamed of. No one would know. It'll just be our little secret."

She paused a moment and gave a playful smile. "I've been talking with a friend of mine lately, a mentor, and he's suggested some pretty unconventional solutions to our little dilemma."

"I don't know who he is, but I like him already."

"I'm sure you might feel that way because he's someone who's had an incestuous relationship with his own mother, and he's recommended that we do the same thing- you know, to get rid of the curiosity to get it out of our systems, that sort of thing."

The sexual tension in the room became unmistakable and both of them were starting to become aroused.

"Mom, are you...did you just...did I hear that right?" he asked in a state of utter disbelief.

"At this point, I might be crazy enough to do it. He's made a strong case to me and I've been wrestling with that idea all day. This conversation may have tipped that balance. Basically, you get to live out your secret fantasy, and I get to live out mine. What do you say?"

"Are you suggesting that it would be okay if we did sexual stuff together?"

She nodded. "Our relationship would be the same for the most part. I'll still be your mother and the head of this household, and you'll still be my son. The only real difference would be that we would be sexually open with each other during the right moments. And if I'm crossing the line and you don't want this to become a reality, then tell me. We can try our best to pretend that this conversation never happened. But if you agree, we can work out the ground rules later."

"I definitely wasn't expecting to hear that. This is like a dream come true. And if you don't mind, I'd like to make the first rule."

"Which is?"

"That I get to be in charge of what we do together," he stated playfully, yet boldly. "You don't have to be a rocket scientist or a psychologist to figure out that you're looking for a complete role reversal. It's pretty obvious. You're the type of woman who's basically in charge all the time and is secretly looking to give up control in the bedroom. Lots of prominent older women are like that."

Her eyebrows raised and she gave her son a stern motherly look. "So what you're saying is, you want me to be sexually submissive to you."

"Well, isn't that what you want? It sure sounded like it based on the brief description of your naughty dream. It's a common thing where good girls and proper women like to be called 'slut' or 'whore' during sex because it's a real thrill for them. Trust me, I know."

Claire nudged a little closer to her son on the couch, and they were almost face to face.

"Some of that might be true," she said with a smile. "But drop the 'slut' and 'whore' stuff, that's not my fantasy. I'm a lady and I like being treated like one. As for the submissive part, I don't know, I've never done anything like that before. But I'm persuadable."

"Give me a kiss. How's that for starters?"

She leaned forward and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. It was the kind of kiss that was maternal and normally placed on his forehead or cheeks.

"Is that what you wanted?" she asked teasingly.

"It is. But don't kiss me like I'm your son, kiss me like you're a woman who's about to get fucked."

She leaned forward again and gave him an even stronger kiss. A burning sensation grew between her legs and she stuck her tongue in her son's mouth. Their kiss became wet and passionate.

"How about now?" she asked giving a few more kisses on his lips.

"Would it be cliche if I said you were a great kisser?"

"Maybe. I get that compliment a lot."

"That's because it's true," he replied. "It makes me wonder what else you can do with your mouth."

A feeling of realization came over her, and she knew it was finally about to happen.

Claire took a deep breath. "All you have to do is say the words and all this wondering and fantasizing will become a reality. Tell me what you want me to do."

He looked her deep in the eyes. "I want you to get on your knees and pull my shorts down."

Claire maintained her lady-like form and got down on her knees in between her son's legs. Her back was straight and her chin was still held high. She continued with the rest of her orders and pulled his shorts and underwear down. He was now completely bottomless.

"You've become quite the young man," she said, looking at his manhood. "You stack up fairly well with all the other men I've been with in my life, and that includes your father."