Claire Sucks Her Son's Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His penis became erect, and she used both hands to massage it.

"I'm glad you approve. God, your hands feel good mom."

Her eyebrow rose as she continued the massage. "It feels kind of awkward hearing you call me 'mom' when I'm in the middle of giving you a handjob."

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"I'm still doing it, aren't I?"

"Perfect. Now let's see if we can give you something else to do besides use your hands. Lean down and give it a kiss, right on the head."

Fluids coated her vagina as she pressed her lips onto her son's penis. It didn't feel as degrading as she expected. Instead, it made her more aroused.

"That's it...now kiss the shaft...top to bottom," he ordered.

Claire's lips made their way across the hard shaft of his penis. She was shy about it at first, but went faster as her confidence rose, leaving traces of saliva marks across his hard-on.

"Are you enjoying yourself so far?" he asked.

"Mmm hmmm..." she replied in between kisses. "It's an interesting feeling, your hard cock against my lips. Yet your skin is so soft. I'm enjoying it."

"Put it in your mouth now. Start sucking. Do it the way Anne did it."

Claire's heart pounded and she was ready to break the taboo of giving her son oral sex. Instead of taking her time to relish the moment, she dove right in and took the whole thing in her mouth and began to suck. It felt new and exciting, and everything she dreamt it would be. She sucked as hard as she could and slowly began to bob her head up and down. The thought of competing with Anne, a beautiful young college student half her age, only added fuel to the fire. She was now competing for her son's sexual attention.

Her confidence at oral sex grew and she looked him straight in the eyes as she gave him the cock-sucking of his life. Seeing his jaw drop and his eyes expressing disbelief only made her suck harder and take him deeper to the top of her throat. She couldn't see herself, but she knew it was a sight for him to behold; his prim & proper, highly educated mother, with her cheeks caved in with his cock inside. It was a sight for any man to behold.

"Oh my god...I'm about to blow a serious load in your mouth if you keep this up..." he panted.

"Is that what you want?" she asked, making a loud 'plop' noise when she lifted her head to talk. "Or is there anything else you want me to do?"

"I'd love to have you on my lap. I've fantasized about that position with you so many times."

"Then sex it is," she smiled.

She stood up, lifted the bottom of her dress, and climbed onto her son's lap. Her legs were spread and she used her fingers to further open her labia, so that the head of her son's throbbing cock could easily make its way inside. The two of them were close enough so that they could feel each other's breath, and her vagina moistened with even more fluids as he entered her. She lowered herself further and his cock fully penetrated her body.

"That's it mom...start rocking your hips...back and forth...do it slow..."

Claire felt compelled by her son's words and did everything she was asked to do. Her hands rested on his shoulders and she began to slowly move her hips in a rocking manner. She even clenched her vaginal muscles tightly to enhance both of their sexual enjoyment in their first incestuous coupling. Rhythmic slapping noises from her rear end hitting his thighs filled the room as they fucked passionately for several minutes.

"Holy shit...Okay, now I'm about to blow..."

"It's okay to finish inside me...ohhhh..." she moaned.

He suddenly put his hands on her hips to pause her motion. "Wait, stop. Get down on your knees. I have a better idea."

She got back down on her knees and Tom stood in front of her. Claire knew full well what was expected of her as she was kneeling down in front of him. She took his saliva covered cock in her hand, which was now coated with her vaginal fluids, and stroked it. His hands rubbed her hair as he looked on.

"You can be a little more aggressive with me," she said in a sexually depraved voice. "I don't mind."

Tom took his mother's words to heart and rubbed her hair with even more strength. He pulled her head forward, and without missing a beat, she took the wet cock in her mouth and began to suck and stroke at the same time.

"Play with yourself while you suck my cock," he said. "I want to watch you orgasm."

"Mmm Hmm..."

Claire fondled her pussy while she had a mouthful of hard cock. Her pussy was dripping wet and her fingers were instantly messy. She rubbed herself furiously and messily. After having been fucked, and experiencing the taboo of sucking off her son's manhood, approaching orgasm was easy.

She moaned loudly, not letting the cock escape from her lips. While she kept on sucking, and her head was still bobbing, her body quivered and she came. It felt like the perfect storm and she knew that Tom was getting a serious show.

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "Shit...mom!!"

He was on the verge of an intense orgasm of his own, so Claire did the motherly thing and pushed her own post-orgasmic feelings aside, focusing on her son's need instead. She stroked him fast with the same hand that was covered in her pussy juice. Then he came.

Spurt after spurt of his cum shot to the back of her throat, forcing her to swallow or else she would gag. She looked up at her son and loved seeing the intense pleasure that she was giving him written all over his face. And she didn't stop sexually pleasuring him until he was completely drained and his raging hard cock turned flaccid.

"Oh my god," he gasped before collapsing back onto the couch. "That was fucking amazing mom. I wasn't expecting anything like that."

She got up and sat on his lap, and they were practically face to face while catching their breaths. Their eyes were locked and she finished licking her lips clean of fresh, warm cum.

"I wasn't expecting anything like that either," she replied with a smile.

"So how did you like it? The whole thing I mean; giving a guy oral sex, us fucking, everything."

"It hasn't fully sunk in yet to be honest," she said in a moment of self-reflection. "Well, my mouth is covered in your cum and my vagina just got a nice workout- that part has sunk in. But I still need time to think about the rest."

They both started laughing at their light hearted moment.

"I guess I feel the same way. Doing this stuff with your own mother isn't exactly an everyday occurrence, but I'm glad it happened. I don't care what anyone else thinks, you're the perfect woman for me, even if you're my mom."

"Thank you," she replied with an endearing look. "To be honest, I enjoyed every second of this. Using my mouth on you and us having sex was incredibly more intense than any wet dream. It doesn't even compare."

"I agree. I've never felt anything like that before," he replied.

Her eyebrow rose. "Are you saying the blowjob I just gave you was better than Anne's?"

"You sound a little jealous there. But yes, you're a lot better than she is. You're a natural. And I sure hope that you keep your word about this whole sexually submissive thing, because I'll be sure to put your mouth and cunt to good use, especially your mouth. I don't want to sound crude or anything, but you're a great cocksucker, mom."

She smiled, "That's kind of an odd comment to receive from my own son, but thanks. As for me being sexually submissive to you, why not? Dreams represent our inner most desires don't they? So who am I to argue with what my heart wants?"

And that was something they both could agree on.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.