All Comments on 'Clarissa Gets Served'

by soldierboy50401

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHO CAN FIGHT CITY HALL

especially when they are dead wrong. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Utter bullshit! Yep, fine upstanding law enforcement officer this sheriff, fuck me he had his WIFE arrested for assaulting a law enforcement officer because she is no different to anyone else, which she deserved, but he is no upstanding law enforcement officer when he IGNORES the fact that the DISTRICT ATTORNEY is into child pornography and has ALLOWED the piece of shit to KEEP it, his job and is out free to look at child pornography. I stopped there, in my opinion THAT is worse than the officer being assaulted. 1*

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
Goodish

Got a tad repetitive at points and really didn't travel all that far. Still, I enjoy your writing, so I'll be kind and let this one off with a three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Follow-Up to "Badge of Betrayal"!

Looking forward to reading a lot more from you, soldier boy! *****

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuover 9 years ago
Good even if un-needed

The conclusion of the last part would have been an acceptable stopping point for me. This chapter brought nothing new to the table except for maybe an attempt to stick it to Clarissa a little bit. And that little bit wasn't even a bit satisfying.

I applaud your effort to round off the story but in this case it was futile

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Okay

Not too much new here. He should have finished off the county attorney, and Clarissa for that matter. It doesn't matter that she was his kids' mother. She was a piece of shit and a terrible influence on children. A couple of years in jail and no custody would have been good. Or a suicide in a lonely motel room would have worked too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

another chapter as where something happens to shannon and he starts to loose it and clarrisa steps in helps to get him back on the right track

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Kind of like watching my favorite TV show (soap?).

Hope to see more continuing adventures of pat Quinn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dumb

What an arrogant guy he became. Pretty unrealistic to think a sheriff could get away with this. In real life the sheriff would have wanted his divorce to go quietly. It's just wishful thinking from a spiteful man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring

Another boring story about divorce in the Loving Wives category.

This was like a fucking soap opera. What is supposed to be erotic about this? There is a category for non-erotic stories. It's called "Non-Erotic."

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
This chapter was too long

SB50401, you write very well and that lets you get away with overtelling a story that a lesser writer couldn't get away with. But it was overtold. There were some interesting elements in the discussion between Pat and Clarissa, but the details of the arrest, almost all of the conversation with the prosecutor, pretty much everything about the divorce lawyer, and a lot of other stuff was just filler. It didn't advance or enhance the plot.

I have liked you stories, and because you write well, have found them readable, but materially longer than they need to be. They'd be better if edited much more heavily.

Bill1104Bill1104over 9 years ago
Didn't someone say "boring?"

Stopped reading after the 2nd page. Maybe it's just me but I feel that the protagonist should be, if not a "good guy, he should be, at least, likeable. This guy's an asshole.

Bill1104

PS: A police lieutenant is a fairly senior manager - not a task worker serving civil papers. That work is left to the grunts.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
I liked it!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dull

Hard going, dull is a good word.

Oh yeah, i think this one is for women haters!

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
Good story, and I rated it well, but ….

What a sanctimonious arsehole the guy is. His sex on the side is Ok but not hers, and of course suggesting that his deputy should go arrest her had absolutely nothing to do with improving his divorce situation did it?. However, as I said …. Good story!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Dick Tracy Again

For fucks sake, when are you going to consign these stories to a category I can avoid.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago

Enjoyed the story. It's well written. That is one sanctimonious son of a bitch protagonist. "I've ripped the threads of the law to keep the blanket of justice intact." Ugh.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Hey, Britease...

hey Britease, i understand what you comment, but you forget what the wife was preparing to do to him, cold hearted, not showing or feeling a small amout of remorse. Compare that enormity to what he did, is not using the same meterage...

sledgesledgeover 9 years ago
Thank you!!

The story was a little predictable but you actually finished the story. For that. I thank you. Enjoyed it! It was nice to see a Writter who finished what was started. Not leave it hanging wondering what next never to see the story end. I hate cliff hangers! As one author said about others. Finished the damn story!! For this I gave you 5 stars.

JounarJounarover 9 years ago

Ok story and well written, but wasn't really needed as it added very little to the first story imho. Fully agree with impo_58, considering the wife not only was cheating, planned on dumping him, taking his kids away from him, and was helping to send him to prison which as a cop had a good chance of being a death sentence, she more than got off lightly.

Hell Britease, she was the one who hit the cop in the first place which landed her ass in jail, so blaming him for that is just is lame. Considering all the shit she and her fuck buddies were up to, the guy was a fucking saint for not going nuclear on their asses.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
This went nowhere.

I can't imagine why it was written, or posted. The original story was interesting and had a plot. This story didn't give the reader any new information or advance any plot lines. He got the cheating slut to agree to a divorce and used his office to do it, all the time claiming he was a good guy. There was very little here to sink your teeth into.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 9 years ago
The End

Good culmination to a great story. Many authors leave us hanging at the end...wondering what the hell happened. You just tied up the loose ends and gave us the "they lived happily ever after ending".

Now that this story is over, I'm looking forward to the next...hope there is a next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good follow up ,waiting for part 3

You where to soft on Clarissa , that women deserved jail time, if their plot went thru . He would be doing a ton of time. Way to soft on all involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DA into child porn

I had a friend in fl who got caught viewing child porn on his computer. No previous record ,never even came near a kid . Just watched those sick pictures on the web. So they is a task force sponsor by the Feds and now his is doing 5years in prison.at the taxpayers expense and gets cancer and will die there. And this DA is sitting at home. What a joke ! This pat is making his own rules as he goes a long.

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Good wrap up

Good read and tied up a lot of hanging threads.

Thx

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 9 years ago
There's Still 1 BIG Loose End

Otherwise, I thought it was a good story. I may be wrong, as I don't remember reading your previous stories. What, other than the affair, were Clarissa & Bud considering doing?

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Interesting

As someone once said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone and they will all have to back off. Seriously this is how it is done . Blackmail is the name of the game.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
What I liked, what I didn't

A short end part of a story painted in bold bright colors. I had no idea who Shannon was except for 'perfect girlfriend' who was cheating with a married man. I had no idea who her father was. Didn't know what Bud did except to know he fucked the wife and planned something bad. Marion, who was at least described, was almost a caricature but you did give him a sense of duty to his office and his oaths, which I liked.

Really, the most fleshed out character was the sheriff from Choctaw who dragged the corpse around. One gets a sense of loyalty age with a bit of bumbling spirit.

It would have been nice to know this was the end part of a larger story, but you wrote well and I could fill in most of it with my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
after a 27 page story BADGE OF BETRAYAL , you wrote this follow up

you never made this sheriff answer for his wimpy character, he lets the man who almost put him away for life on trumped up charges go free, his cheating wife was going along with this setup. the D.A. is a child predator with child porn on his computer. today you go to jail for that. and everyone is walking free . makes no sense to me.plus he gives his wife a 50/50 divorce when he could get it all if she was charged with the crime.. SO WHAT KIND OF STORY IS THIS?????? do people read that they give this high marks??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
soldier boy you didnot tell anyone this was part 2

you forget to mention that this is a follow up to(( Badge of Betrayal,)) yet the way you posted it most readers assumed this was the main story. I have no idea why you would do that..l

dragginlizarddragginlizardover 9 years ago
finale?

It seems that all the threads have been woven together at this point; however if feel there is more to tell in the coming years with most all of the characters. Whether there is enough to put together a blending of chapters is in the writers hands. thanks for two great stories or more so the finishing touches to the first one.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing

soldierboy50401soldierboy50401over 9 years agoAuthor
SORRY FOLKS!

I apologize to all the readers who read this story without reading "What Mother-In-Law Wants" or "Badge of Betrayal". It was a major oversight on my part and I can assure you that any future Pat Quinn stories or even spinoffs will be sure to include some type of prologue identifying which stories precede it. Again, to all of my new readers I sincerely apologize. Thanks to everyone who commented on the story. Compliments and constructive criticism are always welcome. I'm still pretty new at writing on here and I hope I'll get the hang of it sooner or later.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Pretty good

Couple of complaints/observations:

1)with the county attorney,no way he,would let the attorney get away w child porn.I think that was a plot mistake,it would be better if the dirt was embezzlement or sine sort of sex tape.As hard as pat is,no one w children,especially with a step daughter to be,would let that go,any cop would see the attorney busted and sent away.

2)I am not,so sure he would want clarissa to be around their boys,she was accessory to major criminal activity.While it is understandable thinking about the boys, would he teally overlook her character?she never once really showed remorse,and she never when burt told her his plans,showed any cinsideration for him,or their kids,she would be willing to see pat in jail and the boys traumatized,and he wants to make sure,she,is,okay? Sorry,he is no saint,and even a saint would piss on her.

3)clarissa is either really stupid or insane.Did she think after telling pat she thought he,was nothing,that she would buy her claims she loved him?Pat isn't stupid,and a blind man would see it was her fallback. The story doesn't say,and it makes,her a lot less believable as a character,along with his response being so out of character it hurts the story.

muirmadramuirmadraover 9 years ago
The Further Adventures of ...?

A good story. Hope to see more of Sheriff Pat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clarisa should have kicked his arse to the curb

Hypocritical arsehole soldier boy your hero is a fucking crooked two faced shit.and your story sucks

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
Anonypussy

The anonymous piece of shit who said the sheriff was a hypocritical crook should find a nice quiet corner and go fuck himself.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Pat still needs to "un-Bud" himself

It's not enough for Pat to feel bad about breaking laws and reassure himself that he never did it just for himself. He needs to undo what his predecessor did.

Marion didn't just have child porn, he had sex with underage girls. Somehow, he needs to go down for that.

Since Pat didn't expose Bud's evidence tampering, he now needs to quietly re-investigate every single case that resulted in a conviction during Bud's years in office to find any other cases of innocent people Bud framed and reverse their convictions.

If Pat isn't going to take Bud down for his crimes, he needs to make Bud pay restitution to everyone he ever abused with his office.

Pat has a long way to go before he can tell himself he's working for the good of his community and hasn't turned into another Bud.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Good Epilogue for a Great Story

I had to go back and re-read the 26-pager. It read better the second time as I knew who the characters were. After the re-read, this one made sense. I rarely disagree with HDK, but in this case I do.

JounarJounarover 9 years ago

@sdc97230

That was what really bugged me about this story and Pat in general. Pat has shitloads of evidence that he could of used to take down the DA, the sheriff and his wife for all the crap they were guilty off and 100% legally. He could of gotten the job he wanted, gotten rid of a pedo DA, fuck over the old sheriff, gotten rid of his scumbag wife and made out like a bandit from the divorce but instead he blackmails them just to get the job and then lets them all walk away scot free! And for no fucking reason at all.

xtremeddxtremeddover 9 years ago
follow through from "Badge of Betrayal"!, soldierboy50401 covered it in comments...

New or old authors and readers, hopefully can learn what they do not know.

Ignorant people can learn providing they want to. Stupid people never will. soldierboy50401 has learned how to present stories better by his own admission in comments.

I too am learning and now know that shit comes from anonymous assholes. Anonymous try reading and comprehending before commenting

To those who comment and have actually read a story and follow up continuations, you have a different understanding of authors work posted here.

But, to not comprehend or not read and then comment on a story? Pointless.

To soldierboy50401 and all authors, thank you for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Man, what a great submission!

I was so pleased to read this follow up to Badge of Betrayal. I'll admit, I was disheartened that Pat didn't crucify Bud, who had planned to put Pat in prison for the rest of his life. He planned to taken his place and have a ready made family, son's and all. Clarissa helped with the evil scheme and tried to force Pat to accept it long enough to have him destroyed for life.

Then she wants to stay married to him? After the hate and disrespect she not just showed, but exhibited? No, that cunt would have been in the cell right next to Bud if I'd have been Pat. But what a wonderful two stories!

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Pat's rationale

Jounar, Pat's explanation for why he let the culprits off was that exposing Bud's evidence tampering would have resulted in a flood of appeals on the same grounds from just about everyone who had ever been convicted of anything during Bud's time in office, and that some of those people were dangerous menaces to the public. I think that's rationalization, but I guess I can see why an LEO who had actually seen what those criminals were capable of might think that way. So if Pat really does think that way, he should feel obligated to find some other means of identifying and exonerating anyone else who Bud victimized in the same way he was going to set Pat up. Because the plot against Pat was way too comprehensive for it to have been Bud's first try at setting an innocent person up to take a fall.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Future chapters, perhaps...

It occurs to me that there are more than a few potential plot opportunities for future Pat Quinn stories as the new sheriff sets out to right all of Bud's past wrongs. Perhaps Bud wasn't just framing innocents, but was also taking bribes from the guilty. We could discover that the real reason Pat made his deals with the devil were that he found clues to major drug and human trafficking operations going on in Mason County that were bribing Bud for protection, and that Bud still has cronies in Pat's department who Pat needs to lull into a false sense that they've gone undetected while he works to root them out.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
decent base story, but needed some spice and a side dish

There should have been a whodunit crime multitasking the sheriff and a reader. Clarissa is not a strong enough main character in terms of interest to carry the installment. I do like the shadowy exercises in morality that Pat Quinn is engaging in 'for the greater good'. A more potent villain would ratchet up tension.I wish the auyjpr who is clearly onto some good things the best of luck.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
A good read

The story moves right along and the characters are believable and it has a couple of protagonists that are likable, if flawed. Thnks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a shame his tax payer paid vehicle is 4 years old.

mine is 6 years old and the damn tax payers, except for me that is, didn't pay for it.

2 stars,,,,,,,,,,, for the 1st 2 pages, couldn't handle any more.

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
Why are these godawful stories on an erotica site for Chrissakes?????

Please take your sexist, BTB shit somewhere else!!! There is absolutely nothing EROTIC about it! Ken Philips

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it three stars...

... Though it was well written it just didn't have a strong plot. I thought the first part of the story was better, because it had the gun fights and the intrigue. Then again it also had the silliness of these stolen the evidence and computer hacking which made it unbelievable I guess what I'm saying here is keep writing, but work on your plot line. Try to remember it's not necessary for the hero to solve every problem for a story to be good and sometimes the good guys just get lucky. Panther fan.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

it took me awhile to realize where this story actually started from but when I did it all started to make sense then. glad for the out come of the story. keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Didn't like it, but thanks for the effort.

The Caroline bit was way, way over the top for me. I almost stopped reading. Also unnecessary was his playing nice to people that were trying to crucify him. Also, I didn't care for his misuse of office in his dealings with the wife. He should have done with her as he would have done with any other. No special treatment, nor with the judge, etc. In that regards, having one of his people serve her was also less than a great idea. Anyway, seemed a little sanctimonious.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good story

But I'd like to know what his wife and Bud did to him that changed him so much?

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Probably shouldn't have been a standalone

It really is more of a next chapter or epilogue to "Badge of Betrayal."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nothing here

First the good technical writing of the story is great. The bad this story seems to be only an epilogue for badge of betrayal and should have been posted that way. Now the Ugly the new sheriff is in a lot of ways no better than the original when crimes are committed you must pursue them without regard to who committed them. Yes what had been done would have been damaging to the cases against the other criminals but you must work over those obstacles.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
three out of four

soldierboy50401's stories with the exception of "Calgon, Take Me Away!!!" from 03/07/10 are all Sheriff Pat Quinn stories.

That's three out of four, it shouldn't be such a surprise that this is part of that long story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

I don't feel like this added anything to the original. A lot of rehashing. The first ending was sufficient.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
By the way

The byline for this story was "a sharif Pat Quinn story." I guess technically it was, but that line led me to think this was another adventure of his - developing his character in a different set of circumstances. This was just a continuation to the previous story, and really just an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmmmm

going to give the Author , a pass on this one.

maybe he's just tying up lose ends before letting loose with another blockbuster story

maybe it's just bringing the previous story to a natural conclusion ..

either way , S.B , writes amazing tales ..

and i always really enjoy reading them.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
nauseating

Let me first say that I have liked your stories. But, your treatment of your whore, and she was a whore for Bud, makes me want to puke. Thiswoman was ready to stick a knife through your heart. She treated you like pond scum for several years and you just bent over and said I'm so used to you fucking me over that I'll fuck myself. Why did you bother getting a great attorney then ignore her advice? Stupid is as stupid does. I would not vote for him as sheriff because he's a wimp. Maybe the ex was right in thinking Bud was her real man. Obviously he wasn't a better man. But, you missed a real opportunity to make a statement as to their actions. She and Bud earned everything you could have done to fuck them over half as much as they fucked you. My opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clarissa is the lowest of the low.

She had to be, for us to be on the cop's side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clearly a cop

Or one with knowledge of the civil forfeiture laws that make cops into thieves. That alone was enough to quite reading which I did.

I just scanned the rest, not good at all.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
not my favorite

but an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a wimpy Sheriff

It doesn't jibe in any cuckold husband's mind that allowing such generous divorce settlement terms as those conceded by Sheriff Pat Quinn to a cheating slut of a wife such as Clarissa - with all the attendant painful history of her betrayal fresh in his mind - could it be even considered a fair deal at all! 

If anything Sheriff Quinn may have to be classified as a prime specimen of a wimpy cuckolded husband.

HappyGilmour99HappyGilmour99over 9 years ago
Great read

To all the knockers, come on think about it for a moment. he got the best lawyer in town in case it went pear shaped, however unforeseen circumstances changed that. What is most important hear is his kids not himself or her, many a father is the loser in divorces due to a system that is stacked against them, what he offered in the divorce was more then she deserved but when it all comes down to it the divorce benefited him more than anyone

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Confused

It's been a long time since I first read this series, and I didn't re-read the second story, but how did Clarissa go from the wife who couldn't handle sex in the first story to one who apparently had threesomes in the second story?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
KarenE

Re: when did Clarissa change? Page 18 of Badge of Betrayal, when he finds and reads her e-mails and text messages there is this discovery.

" When I logged onto my own email account, I saw a massive amount of text messages that Tonya's program had forwarded directly to my account. I was still amazed that she could do that but she seemed incredibly smart. There were over 11,000 text messages from the last two years.

The texts started out fairly innocuous but I was amazed at how more and more brazen and flirtatious they became quickly into the affair. Soon, they were downright pornographic in nature and they began talking about taking their affair from the cyber world into the real one. Within a month of when they started texting, it appeared they had. It made me wonder exactly when Clarissa got her prescription of her Low-T treatment from her physician and how long she had been lying to me about it."

Later during an encounter between Bud and Clarissa he hears them talking about their plans and her ego driven betrayal.

The inclusion of Marion just let the bottom drop out of any sense of reality on her part. All she seemed to care about was the prestige Bud's status would bring her.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000about 9 years ago
To the idiots calling Pat a cuckold...

You're all morons. A cuckold is someone who takes their cheating spouse back in full. A cuckold also is known to let the spouse do whatever they want without consequence. There are other types but Pat isn't one in the slightest. Wow, he went easy on her for their kids' sake. Yeah, he's a HUGE cuckold (sarcasm). Get a damn clue, you idiots. Pat never took her back and put his foot down about the divorce, and also gave a satisfying speech too, I might add. If he was truly a cuckold, he'd have let Clarissa have her way. Calling him a cuckold just proves that you dumbasses don't truly know what a cuckold is. Plus, it proves that if it were you in that situation, you'd think of yourself first and your family second. Very selfish.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AN EXCELLENT US OF RESOURCES AT HAND

and giving every one an even break. TK U MLJ LV NV

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

I enjoyed this story as much as the other one. I know lots about Northwood, Mason, Albert Lea, Hampton, where I paid my last speeding ticket for talking sideband on the CB to some guys in TX instead of paying attention to the south bounders on I-35 about the Smoky under the overpass. LOL! Cheers!

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
@Eroticafan000 Re: Cuckold

I think some people confuse the dictionary definition of cuckold with the more common Literotica usage.

By the dictionary definition, if a man's wife has sex with another man, he is a cuckold, whether he knows about it or not or whether he accepts it or not, etc.

So, in Literotica terms, a husband in a BTB story is not a cuck, but according to the dictionary, he is!

TrtrolesTrtrolesalmost 9 years ago
I know this is a story

His wife and her LOVERS tried to destroy him,wanted to took his boys away from him,and what did he do??? Almost NOTHING,everyone is happy,her lover is happy,her other lover is happy,she is happy,she even have a pool OMG !!!

Going to read your next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Definition of Cuckold

While in general I agree with you KarenE, but conversate didn't used to be a word either.

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
Rich, what story have you been reading?

I almost always agree with your comments. WTF??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I couldn't enjoy this one

Clarissa may not be an angel, but Pat is just as big, if not a bigger prick. He's had oral sex with Clarissa's Mother (I did read that right?), he's currently shacked up with another woman who has an impressionable aged child while he's still married to Clarissa (remember he's JUST served the divorce papers so he's still very married), he's used his office to get Clarissa arrested, used more influence to get the nearby Sheriff to hide her under a false name and made another deal with a known child pornographer to wait to arraign her. Where in this is he the good guy? Why would Shannon have anything to do with him? Why would she expose her daughter to that type of relationship? This sorry story is about two cheaters in the middle of a divorce. I found neither to be a likeable character. I think the surrounding characters were less then admirable. And the reality of the situation would have been Clarissa's attorney ripping him an new one. Any jury seeing the video and knowing the situation would have simply dismissed the charges or given her a slap on the hand. The outcome would have had absolutely NO effect on their divorce. In what world does she get anything less than full custody, the house until the boys are graduated high school, alimony and child support PLUS a part of his retirement? Your ending was just so unbelievable, even for fiction, that it completed the trainwreck that was this story.

No stars.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Concerning Cuckolding

In my research of the term cuckold, its definition seems to continuously change. Its meaning originally referred to the *female* cuckoo, who would lay *her* eggs in the nest of another bird, to be hatched, nurtured, protected, raised and trained by another. In today's interpretation, only the man (husband/bf/son/brother) can be cuckolded. And, yes, even if the husband isn't aware his wife has another lover, he is still a cuckold. Why? The wife and lover(s) have knowingly put him in that category, not to mention the people that the two lovers have chosen to tell and people who have either witnessed or suspected. Then there may be the doctors, nurses, and hospital staff who know the child that the wife delivered was not the biological offspring of the husband. Quite often, the husband, who is a good, hardworking, honest man is the laughing stock of most of the people who know him. Oddly enough most women do not cuckold their husband for another man who is bigger, better or have more stamina. Usually it is simply a matter of the other man filling a void. He is different. He is more...not bigger, not better.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
re: Concerning Cuckolding

Nancy, it is indeed an evolving concept, or at least it is so with the commentariat in the Loving Wives category on the Literotica site. For them, it has evolved far beyond its original meaning.

'Cuckold' as a word never seemed to have all that much connection with the idea of a female cuckoo laying her egg in the nest of another pair of birds while the male cuckoo distracts the owners of the nest, despite that being the word's origin

The Oxford English Dictionary defines a cuckold as

"the husband of an adulteress". No more, no less.

However, the more rabid commenters on the Literotica site will always see a cuckold husband to be a sad, subservient character, dominated by a wife who cares only for her own evil pleasure.

A cuckold can only redeem himself in their eyes by violent action (which they call BTB). Even murder is less heinous than the adultery which she has committed.

So, when reading the comments to a cuckold story on Literotica, it is important to realise that most of these comments come with a moral judgement about wives who commit adultery, a judgement that has nothing to do with the actual meaning of the word.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
long, interesting, and unhappy

First off, you have a real talent for writing. Another thought; much of the wife's and her lover's plot was handled too conveniently by the husband and the computer whiz; that part was unrealistic. The final issue of the story was the wife's efforts to regain her husband. In my mind, it would have been difficult to resist her efforts to reunite just because of a desire a husband would have to save his family. Of course, the caveat was the wife's part in the plot to not only get rid of the husband but to destroy him and send him to jail. That would have been insurmountable in reuniting with the wife.

rnebularrnebularabout 8 years ago
Very deep character progression.

Love the building of characters in this tale. An annony posted earlier that he is no better than she was, well I disagree somewhat. He does show that he is human, and makes a few questionable decisions, but as he said himself, he became a survivor. The tech stuff is all mostly possible, if a bit too easy to help him fix his situation. All in all I really like this series and it's characters. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Real Life

What's all this pissin and moaning about? These people conspired to not only have Quinn broken as a man but would have him thrown in prison just because the former sherif could.

The author showed that there never are cases of black and white, just different shades of grey. And furthermore, he showed that Quinn knew that he'd got his hands dirty from all the bullshit. Soldier boy wove a good story and didn't have to stretch the truth too much.

I'll go to see, and enjoy, a movie if I can wrap my mind around the idea that a particular idea can be made believeable. Kind of like "it could happen", so my vote is 5* and soldier......keep up the good work.

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
OKAY, I'd go to th movie

This could be one movie or book.

5 only if you have read the first story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

This has been a very good story you are a very good writer I agree totally this would make a great movie also thank you for taking the time to write and share with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
garbage

copper tale of corrupt police complicity to defraud the tax pyers of their money to finance donuts and coffee eating drinking big guts cops

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
really !?!?!?

Meatballs and mashed potatoes, that so wrong on so many levels :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent tale

Very good writing and story line. Entertaining every time I read these stories.

Anon 2/18/17 - You are either a wittless wonder or a troll looking to stir up trouble. All you can do is bring up stereotype cops without any constructive criticism. "People. Pay no attention to the troll under the bridge. He's just there to make a lot of noise, make demands, and shit on anything that gets close enough to shit on. Ignore him and he'll slither back under the rock he came out of."

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
I was delighted to find this follow up to your other story.

Thank you for writing, I will look on your page for other stories.

rolyevansrolyevansalmost 7 years ago
Bad

It is obvious through the whole segment that something happened before. There should be a note....

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!

The original story I liked and commented so, except for the ending! Didn't like the fact you let Bud and Marion skate!

But this was not good in any way!!!!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Reread

I'm in the process of rereading the whole RRF/Pat Quinn sequence. I better appreciate the writing this time, as I am familiar with the story, and not so anxious to unwind the plot. Clarissa Gets Served is really a fitting eulogy to Patrick's marriage - best revenge. ... life well lived. ..and all that. Thanks again!

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Rereading

Also rereading your complete collection. Post again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No right

He has no right to tell Marion to stay away from Clarissa after they are divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Stairstep Story

A stairstep in a series of stories. The first story was very good. This one? Not quite so good. But I felt generous and gave it four stars. Preparation for another chapter. There are characters I want to read more about. Amy...Chris...Tonya...Angel...Elmsr...etc.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
Anon 07/03/18, "No right"

Patrick has every right to tell Marion to stay away from Clarissa: Marion is a hypocritical scumbag of the first order. Bud and Marion are true believers of the "Might is right" concept and, when they held the power, had no compunction against framing Patrick to end up penniless and in prison while they slept with his wife. Lest you forget; Marion is still being blackmailed for the child porn on his computer.

Marion is a bug waiting to be squashed. If I was Patrick, I would ensure Marion's ultimate end happens sooner rather than later, is thorough, very ugly, and very, very public. I would stare him in the eyes while pounding a stake through his heart.

Patrick has the right to tell Marion to stay away from Clarissa simply because he CAN.

Good story Soldierboy. Hope you start writing again, we miss your stories. Thanks for posting.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
THE DWELLING ON PAST DEEDS

has a tricky way to jump ahead and haunt at the most opportune moment in your life, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Magnificent

All your stories are just magnificent.Best author on Literotica

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Well written good story. Curious as to what Clarissa and her buddy were up to that made the sheriff so vulnerable.

RedPillRedPillover 4 years ago
Pretty Good as a Follow Up

... to Badge of Betrayal. It's not really a stand alone, but I enjoyed it as a follow up ending to B of B. No, Patrick is not a choir boy, certainly at this point. But he has demonstrated heroism and other admirable characteristics along with his flaws.

Interesting to see Clarissa, who is notably oblivious as noted by Patrick, actually display some humanity in dealing with her kids at the end.

One minor quibble: She was in jail, not prison. Jail is where you go to be held for trial or for minor sentences. Prison is where you go to server longer sentences after being convicted. Also, when she signed the divorce papers, he'd have likely needed to arrange a notary to witness this. Disclaimer: IANAL (I am not a lawyer), nor an expert in the criminal justice system.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great story

Now I have to find your other work. This was a real pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The new Sheriff has no more ethics than the old

The Sheriff had no business saying anything about whether she be arrested than "Do what you'd normally do with any unrelated member of the public. No harsher treatment or more favourable treatment than anyone else."

He should lose his job and face charges himself for going by the judge's place to get a release order for his wife, for using the charge as leverage in a divorce action, for getting the charge dropped and for getting any hint of it erased from the records.

He's just as dirty as Bud was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The anon below me apparently didn't bother to pay attention to the actual story. He says in CLEAR DETAIL that he turned into exactly what he didn't want to. You're clearly mentally lacking, anon.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 3 years ago
The story is part of a chain

While you can read each story as a stand alone they are really just continuing the beginning. That maybe why some of the commenters don't get the the way the author steers the story and the evolution as it progresses.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous