All Comments on 'Clark's Story Ch. 03'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
UtopiaMadisonUtopiaMadisonabout 14 years ago

Yay, you're awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I absolutely loved this ending just like I love everything that you do!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful!

A perfect ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Thank you so much for getting Clark and Gordie back together. I was so disappointed that he stayed with Bart at the end of Ch. 2. This chapter more than made up for that. Great ending.

Marbles29Marbles29about 14 years ago
great

I loveddd the ending. It was perfect. On one of your other stories someone said that all of your stories are similar. This one is similar but yet totally different and its the best one yet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bravo!

When I saw the third chapter I was cheering before reading the first word. But I did read it it and was rewarded with a wonderful story. Things I got from this story: First, one can have a submissive nature without being a slave or desire to be pushed around; second, never take compromising pictures if you can help it and three, always check for that canceled stamp from the post master.

AsymbiiAsymbiiabout 14 years ago
Thank you!!!

When I saw that you had written a third to the story I was so happy. I was hoping for a happy ending for that boy and you gave it to him with stars.

It was a lovely ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Love your writing. Love this story...now.

kammel22kammel22about 14 years ago

yay......great this is the prefect ending for this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!!

I love the hapoy ending after so much unhappiness.

BelleHoneyBelleHoneyabout 14 years ago
Thank You

In a word BRILLIANT! Stories on this site don't usually make me cry, but have an uncanny way of bringing me to tears and making me believe that there is someone out there for everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well

I can't believe you managed to make this ending so wonderful. You're a great writer.

thatgirllitthatgirllitabout 14 years ago
Almost perfect...

This was a really great story. There was only one part (the second section from the end) where it seemed a bit rushed and you switched to the present tense. Otherwise the story was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it

I love everyone of you story's!!! Keep them coming!! I look forward to what you write.

kammel22kammel22about 14 years ago
wow

that was such beautiful story..I'm sorry for my outburst last time i commented ...but that was truly a beautiful story

SVBLIXSVBLIXabout 14 years ago

I still would like to fry a specific part of Bart, but I love the ending. Any happy ending gets my top vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love love

"secret alter of gordie stuff" - haha, love it! Great three chapters - climactic ending, of course pun intended *wink* - Each chapter went through a specific phase and was well-written. I really liked this pairing, and I also fell in love with Clark's parents - they were so wonderful and supportive. Great writing, interesting plot and easy to follow dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I read every one of your stories and all of them are absolute best with such good plot and romance...i hope you keep writing...i'll wait patiently for other stories of yours....good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wonderful

ok i read tim and hank on nifty and adored it so i came here to read more and wasnt disapointed i love your stories

you write unbelievably well they are romantic and sweet but still real and very sexy i hope you write many more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
best ever

I love your writings... the way everything flows together and the way you show the emotions of the characters... so romantic and wonderful. Once i start i can't stop reading. I'm looking forward to more and can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

OMG, your stories are so arousing & addictive...more please!

WittePietWittePietover 13 years ago
Excellent again

The third chapter is undoubtably the best, bringing in the vileness as well as the loving tenderness of male human beings. Lucky that Clark had such good support through the court case. Lucky both partners in having loving and sympathetic parents. A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Bears good. Passive smoking, bad. Very bad.

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
Great story

But I hated Gordie's house! I hate all houses in general that have brick like exteriors in front but siding the rest of the house... its like they ran out of material after getting started.... okay that was my only pet peeve lol. Good job and keep up the great work!

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

Such a cute and romntic story. I loved it, like all of your writing I have had the pleasure of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I had worries......

but this turned out to be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love this chapter

Its funny i don't really like either of the other 2 chapters in this story but i love this chaper and can re-read it several times over

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
d(^__^d)

hopkinscm's "its like they ran out of material after getting started"

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, not to make light of your seriousness, but I had never thought of it that way.

Story is great, parts with Bart were hard to read, but overall it really was an awesome story. Not my favorite of all your stories, but still awesome.

Angelflower88Angelflower88over 12 years ago
loved it!

I truly enjoyed reading this, I believe this is one of your best stories yet! it was real and emotional and there seemed to be a more, " real life" feel to it. Bart really hit me hard since I went through a relationship very much like it. though those parts were hard to read they made this story seem "real" and I always love your happy endings :)

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Great

d( ^ __^ )b loved it.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 12 years ago

Awesome story as usual.

I have read a lot of your stories now RC, I just love your writing.

Keep it up!

:)

wildgaymanwildgaymanabout 12 years ago
Master Author

Another great story from you. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

the ending was fairly good- nice to see the 2 high school friends/lovers end up 2gether again. don't know why you had to make gordie fatter and balder though. or why you had to have his father see pictures of him being a submissive bitch---there was already plenty of shitty moments and too many opportunities for clarkie to be a crying, whiny, sobbing bitch.

-clarkie was lucky that the people he turned away from (his parents, gordie) ended up taking him back after all the shit he put them through.

and then when his father offers him a job and is saddened he can't pay his son more_ you would think his son would make him feel better by telling his dad that it's more money than he's ever made in the years he's been away....but no- clarkie still had to protect himself and didn't care if his father felt inadequate_ as long as he didn't look MORE inadequate in his father's eyes. what a bitch move:

*(Dad had apologized for not being able to pay me what I deserved. What I didn't have the heart to tell him was that $35,000 a year was $3,000 more than I made at my crappy job in Chicago. I didn't want him to know what a total failure I was.)

in the end, it was an entertaining story- thans for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No smoking

I loved the story but wish Gordie had stopped smoking. (Just something I hate). And what a bastard Bart was. Glad he got what he deserved in the end.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i love smoking.? i think none smokers should shut the fuck up.? winging twats.? good story bart should have got the death penalty the perverted fuck.... pity there aint more loved reading this story. one of the best......

MiseryRubyMiseryRubyalmost 12 years ago
I know the feeling.

There is nothing more humiliating or disheartening than having to move home or phone your parents for money. Been there and got the "You are irresponsible with your money" speech. What the readers also need to consider is that long before the first beating in domestic abuse the abuser will verbally and emotionally brake you down to the point where you actually believe that you deserve to be treated like shit. Clark might be a girly man who cries like a baby and hides his humiliation. The question remains. Would you be any different giving the circumstances? Kudos to robcub32 the story got people talking and thinking. A good sign if you are a fiction writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What made me cry

One of the most touching things for me was the trememdous love Clark's parents had for him. They loved him unconditionally, never ceasing. They gloried in his return home. Apparently Gordy's parents were the same. In that respect both boys were

extremely lucky to have such loving and supportative parents. The one thing that surprised me most is how Clark allowed himself to be so used having had the deep love and acceptance that his parents had always shown to him. Usually a person who allows himself to be abused and used is desparate for love which has aluded him.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Another brilliant story

I think this is one of the saddest and loveliest stories on here. Everyone learns by their mistakes and for anon calling him Clarkie, that is derogatory in itself. As a person who comes from an abusive relationship I can appreciate how hard it was for Clark to call his parents and that they helped him out is a testiment to unconditional love that you get from parents. I complete understand how Clark wouldn't bring up the money issue, as it wasn't an issue, and it was horrible how Bart wouldn't let things go and how he went about trying to humiliate Clark even more was sad and he deserved more than what he got.. You are a brilliant writer Rob well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Started reading for the porn, stayed for the story forgot about everything else then enjoyed the porn again. Amazing story and your writing is lovely. Who says erotica can't have an adorable story attached?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
live it

I so lovedthis story it shows how love operates and how I think reality realty is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This story touched me so much and made me look at my own life and abuse I have suffered. It was cathartic. I think this may be your most realistic story. It was real and powerful and a little scary. I cried the whole time, but I loved it and was glad for the happy ending.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
hmm

i knew the piece of shit lil dick bart was no good!! but boy he got his in the end!!yayyyyyy well done loved the homecoming for clark it was perfect and sweet with just enough drama to be appreciated i loved it thank you for sharing love.nix

black_maestrablack_maestraover 11 years ago
ver good

Imam just one of your literary fans here. I love a good story. I stumbled upon you by another fan of yours, they recommended you as a great read, not a good read. I have to agree. This story story and others (The Degan Incident and The Timber Pack) are Amazon.com material. Well though I would be losing you here on Literotica, I just thought to give my opinion. I plan on reading more of your work. I am a huge fan of Sci-Fi, so the two stories I mentioned should really be under Non-Human, but I'm sure others have already stated that. I'm new to gay male literature and am pleased to state I love the intense romance. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Clark and Gordie Forever

A little darker than I usually like, but absolutely fantastic. As with many others on this site, I find my self reading for the love of characters and their story. Please keep up the steamy, but quite well written and all around lovely submissions. Best author on here by leaps and bounds. Can't wait for something new. Thank You Robcub32!!!

SexualAtheistSexualAtheistabout 11 years ago
Thank god

I am so glad Clark dumped Bart he was a major arsehole. And i found that Gordie and him getting back together the best because at the beginning of this series They were so happy and chapter 2 pissed me off and i didn't want to read anymore in fear that this would be Dark and end sad . but i am glad i did. I want me a loving Bear too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

It kinda reminds me of tim and hank with the meet in high school then break up go their seperate ways clarke and timmy both got in a bad relationship where it was violent then got the happy ending in the end. Just wish they could have had the happy ending when they were still in high school because thn clarke wouldnt have had to go through the whole bart thing but i do love this story and every other one of your stories :)

Thank you so much

Josh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Great story with the happy ending I wished for! I knew that Bart was a psychotic piece of shit from the beginning. Clark had no self esteem and he was lonely. Bart saw that and took advantage. I wanted Gordie and Daddy to beat the shit out of him. Knew something was wrong when he did not talk about his time in Iraq. Glad he go what was coming to his ass. Loved this story!!!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
YAY!!!!!!

Loved this!

What was missing is back, thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great as always

Loved the story, especially the redemption in part III when Clark and Gordie are reunited. I'm glad Gordie has such a wonderfully warm and hairy chest and abs. That goes so far to make a man sexy.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
This story was sort of darkish ...

Man, poor Clark sure knows how to pick them !! He sounds quite smart, mas not on the subject of men ... Gordie I quite liked, even though at the beginning he did piss me off - but Bart ??!! What was Clark thinking ??? Did he decide to play M all of a sudden? I didn't see that in him.

Bart was a real douche, a psychotic one !!

Thank goodness Clark woke up - unfortunately not before having to deal with humiliation, physical violence, made a whore of ... I was wondering how long he would take to snap out of it ... Thank goodness for his parents and their support!

As for Gordie, I was really disappointed to see he cared more about his own image compared to Bart's than thinking how he himself had hurt Clark. The first time the bastard decided to try and get Clark back to Chicago, Gordie was present and stopped him and they both had an ugly fight over Clark; when the douche drove off, Gordie told Clark he was feeling insecure, that the other guy was a muscle stud and that he found difficult to compete with that ... he was too fat ... WTF !! Is that all he had to say?? What about what Clark was feeling ?? What he had suffered at the bastard's hands ?? Oh man, it was really disappointing!! I forgive him because he did end up showing how much he really loved Clark.

Anyway, as always, a very good read! Thanx Rob!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice change

I really liked this story-so far this for me is the most realistic story of yours that I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tearjerker

I really like all your stories, but this one had me in tears. I really loved Clark's parents. Their love for their son was unconditional. Even when he made poor decisions. Bart got what he deserved. I wished you made him suffer more. Have to say I wasn't too fond of Gordie either. Telling Clark not to come in his mouth when he had no problem coming in Clark's then dumping him in such a mean way. So selfish. Clark should have made him work harder to win him back.

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
I knew it

I knew it! I fucking knew it! Bart was/is a Grade-A fuck face. With that said, the love their parents showed to them when they came out, that's how parents should act. Every single time.

Now, why did Clark stay with Bart after the first time? If someone forced their way into me and caused me pain, I wouldn't easily forget that. Either way, Clark had an amazing family and (surprisingly) a good man in Gordie. I was almost expecting a plot twist and Clark finding a good man that wasn't Bart or Gordie. But I appreciated Gordie's redemption, albeit a shallow redemption but a redemption nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beautiful

i'm a hopeless romantic love that story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes yes

I don't mind the tears it wasn't too over the top and I liked how gordie wasn't too much a traditional hunk, he seemed more real, regular guys both working regular jobs, men I could relate too.. Happy with the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
obsessed

I swear I came twice just from reading this chapter. This writer is everything. Wish we could get some new stories though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

I fell in love with Gordie. What a heart. That makes him as attractive as hell. More often than not, love does not come wrapped up in a hunk of a package. Need more stories like this. Where are you robcub32?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bad to Good

You didn't do good until College then you started to get it going then I went into a EMOTIONAL BREAK DOWN DUE TO THE STORY I WAS FUCKING SAD I HATE AND LOVE YOU ALSO SIDE NOTE: FUCK YOU BART

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingover 6 years ago
Happy for Clark

So glad Clark got the happy ending he deserves.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Returning HomeS

Well, "robcub32", thank you once again for another wonderful Love story - more tears,smiles and laughter from this old bloke.

I'm sure Gordie has finally come to terms with his gayness, and Clark never doubted his, but it needed his unfortunate experience with Bart to realize that sex is not the same without Love, and a monogamous Love at that.

As Clark and Gordie settle down to domestic bliss, it would be nice to have a word-picture story of their continuing harmonious relationship. Sex every day could not last forever, but Love and caring for each other can.

Even though most of your stories seem to be written from the point of view of the physically weaker "bottom", your photo-image seems to appear to be that of the dominant bear. (BLESSINGS TO YOU & LOVE FROM PATRICK - Spadger2)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tears galore

I feel like Clark cried so much that it became a bit awkward and unrealistic. Or maybe there are people that really do cry that much in real life? Iuno

txboyalonetxboyaloneabout 5 years ago
Love found

What a nice story, it's amazing how many of us who are passive will let a dominate person take advantage of us. Great that Clark found the balls to get out of a very unhealthy relationship. Thanks.

dooley95dooley95over 4 years ago
Bingo!

Rob, you did it again! Many thanks for another winner. Sex is great, but nothing beats LOVE. Great writing that draws the reader right in.

As long as you write, you've got a dedicated reader!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

I know I’m pathetic, but a “Happily ever after!” gets me every time! I’d give you a 10 if I could! You’re amazing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Move love story

DdraigfachDdraigfachover 2 years ago

Robcub32 will you please write some more, I love your stories, they are like mini epics! I write this after reading 3 sets of stories into the wee small hours. I just love romance, makes me hopeful I'll meet my Gordie some day. Ahh be still my beating heart♥️

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Damn damn daaamn, I love this one so muuch. So much emotion and drama. I keep wanting more❤. The ending is all I need❤

FemboyTwinkFemboyTwink10 months ago

While I did end up enjoying it, I didn't like how easily Gordio got off scot-free from the breakup and resulting fallout with Clark, and how easily Clark took him back. His parents seemingly had no issues with how Gordie had treated him at all, Clark jumped back on his dick again first chance despite the breakup and resulting distance Gordio put between them, and I can't remember if Gordie ever even apologized.

This could've been fixed with a small story-arc in the middle of the story with Gordie lamenting over his previous treatment of Clark some more, and Clark being hesitant to give him another chance rather than seemingly let lust forgive everything. Maybe even have Clark date someone else for a while after the Brent breakup while Gordie was single and envious, reflecting on how poorly he treated Clark and how he lost his chance at love. Then later they could reconcile, re-connect albeit with some emotional distance until the events continued like they did in the rest of the story.

Luckily the author realized this sort of issue and improved upon it in his Handyman story. Had this story tackled the reconnection between the two main love interests as well as the story of Handyman, I would be inclined to give it a higher rating. As it stands however, its unfortunately one of the weaker stories from this author.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

FemboyTwink,

I don't think you even read the story since you had mistaken Bart's name as "Brent." Also, you made a bunch of huge assumptions here. Sure, we could have gotten Gordie's perspective rather than just a statement where he regrets what he did back in school. (Not sure how you got the idea that he never apologized, reading issues?)

How do you even assume that Gordie's parents are fine with the whole thing when you stated that we don't know about his perspective? Does "Apparently my mom is weirded out on how I ditched you for Clara" is all happy happy joy joy? Of course not, we DON't have his perspective, there can be a lot of talks where the parents are disappointed/surprised it took him so long to realize that he's actually into Clark.

Your idea of Clark dating someone else is also weird. You think that he can immediately jump into the idea of dating someone else ASAP? Clark was so gullible way back, but the trauma that comes with Bart, it would be surprising for his character to just go "lalala let's date someone else to heal the wounds."

In the end, sure, I want Gordie's perspective too, but your points just don't make sense. I suggest properly reading the story next time.

MickyFox0MickyFox05 months ago

Read it all again, but what I can't understand is, is , why don't Clarks and Gordie's parents meet. When Clark said, the four of us went out for a meal. Why not the six of us? Didn't Gordie's parents approve of them being together?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories