All Comments on 'Class Demonstration Ch. 01'

by NakedDan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great start

thanks for a hot opening chapter, I thought it was really well written, I look forward to next one :)

camperguy123camperguy123over 9 years ago
Licked the story start.

Hope we will not have too wait long for you too continue.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 9 years ago
Good start, looking forward to more.

Liked the style of writing, erotic without getting to stuck on physical details.

SWT3SWT3over 9 years ago
You have me hooked

It is fun writing. And there are so many ways this story might go,,,Thanks

Wes

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 9 years ago
I love the antici...

...

...

...

pation!

suelove58suelove58over 9 years ago
Nice scene setting

Definitely looking forward to the development of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Start

Very hot story. I'd love to see Jessica and Dan coaxed into performing, solo and with each other, for the class. Thanks for the work.

NakedDanNakedDanover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for the feedback and to the 20 people (so far) who clicked this as a favorite. I submitted Chapter 2 late last night, so it should be live Monday or Tuesday (I hope). Now, off to work on Chapter 3...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks Dan...

Thanks for the update Dan, it's always helpful when an author takes the time to update his fans :) I'm not surprised that your story has been so well received, as it is so erotic and full of possibilities! I love to reread a story a good few times, picking up little clues and details that I may have missed originally. I've got a feeling that Jessica is going to have the time of her life :) Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just a coincidence lol

20 or so folks have favorited this story...and there are going to be 20 or so students in the class...I guess everyone wants to be there...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
looking forward to the rest of the story

I have done nude modeling and I have fantasized about this kind of a job. I hope you will do the sequel to this soon. I don't want to miss it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotic and well written

Very interesting, very erotic. Extremely well written. Tania

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
Life Studies

Actors and models adopt a separate persona from that of real life. On stage, it's simply creating an image.Dan explains that he might execute some unusual poses like climbing a ladder nude."When I'm nude in a class, I always wish it could last longer, but ... long pose[s] ... [can] grow[] ... uncomfortable [and tiresome.]"

Though he prefers to work alone, recently he has been teamed up with Jessica. Dan explains, "I usually liked modeling solo more than with a partner. Most students would prefer to draw a female, so the drawings of me were usually an afterthought during those duo sessions."

Dan admits, "But if I had to model with a partner, I preferred Jessica." Twentish Jessica's athletic frame comes with shapely curves, topped by long brown hair, and pretty face that make the most difficult part of the long poses more enjoyable. "I loved," Dan recalls, "doing gesture poses with her, and seeing her standing with one hip out, her thick but trimmed bush of pubic hair, was like looking at a Greek goddess."

Enter Dr Katherine Tate with a special assignment, less oriented to image than to physical performance, "I'm teaching a special class in human sexuality," Katherine Tate explains, "and I wanted to have two models, male and female, for the anatomy lecture." For Dan this means in Kathrine's words demonstrating before the class the progress from a flaccid phallus to a complete erection and beyond to ejaculation.

Jessica's work would be on a gynecological table.

Though both are hesitant, $200 per hour satisfies.all qualms.

TedHappyTedHappyover 4 years ago
Super hot story

Read the entire saga, it is very hot for anyone that is into exhibionism!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

You do a great job of turning the tables - really owning up to enjoying having your male body admired. This sort of story is so often about women's bodies being admired. Nice shift in gears!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedDan@NakedDan
I am the author of the novels The "Volunteer", Life Models, and The Girl Who Stopped Wearing Clothes, all of which are available in paperback and Kindle editions. The "Volunteer" is also available on Audible. See ordering info at my website dhjonathan.com. I've been a nude ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES