Class Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers

The silence was eventually broken by Brenda. "Ken, um, Kenneth? If you would, um, join me in the, the storage area." She stammered before briskly entering the storage room without waiting for him to respond.

As Ken headed through the large open doorway, Kim bellowed. "Eugene, you're up with me."

Kim then held the blanket/curtain open until he entered the makeshift stall. She closed the curtains, knowing full well any sense of privacy was purely an illusion. The room wouldn't be able to see them, but they would certainly hear everything.

Miss Ophelia and Dawn Assist Sean

Inside the bathroom Sean had put the toilet seat down and was using it as a chair. The room was small, but with the sliding shower door in the open position there was enough room for all three of them. Miss Ophelia smiled at Dawn.

"Sean, if you could bear with us for a moment, Dawn here is a little, um, inexperienced in regards to how to, assist a, a man." Miss Ophelia cursed her stammering. She knew she needed to exude confidence so that Dawn would be more comfortable.

"Sure. Take all the time you need." Sean offered.

"Thank you. Now Dawn, the first thing is that you need to be comfortable. Physically you have to be relaxed enough, but mentally you have to feel good too." She instructed

"You mean, be self-assured, right?" Dawn asked.

"Yes. In a way. Take a look at yourself in the mirror. This is a functional task, but at the heart of it, it is a sexual one. So make sure you feel sexy."

Miss Ophelia took a moment to look at herself. She swept her long black hair over her shoulders, than twisted it above her head as if she was going to pin it up, only to decide to put into a pony tail.

"Now my hair is out-of-the-way but more importantly I've taken a moment to know what I look like, so I also feel prettier." She then adjusted her dress, pulling the hem up so she showed more leg and tightened her belt.

"See? I'm still fully dressed but I'm showing a bit more skin and I feel a lot more attractive."

Dawn turned to Sean. "Do you find Miss Ophelia attractive?" She asked.

"Of course." He agreed.

"That's sweet, but specifically what do you like. Pretend I'm not here and just tell Dawn." Miss Ophelia encouraged him.

"Um, I like that, that her hair is away from her face. She has a very pretty face." Sean admitted, awkwardly.

"What else?" Miss Ophelia asked.

"I like that you..." Sean began but Miss Ophelia pointed to Dawn, and mouthed I'm-not-here. He turned to Dawn and continued, "I like that she, she has nice legs so I'm glad I can see them."

"What about her breasts?" Dawn asked.

Miss Ophelia stood at attention, making her breasts more prominent while she rolled her eyes up, continuing to pretend she wasn't in the room.

"She has, I mean of course her breasts are really nice." Sean admitted.

"But my clothing isn't slutty, right?" Miss Ophelia asked, breaking the thin façade that she wasn't part of the conversation.

"No, not at all." Sean said.

Dawn turned to the mirror and checked her brown hair. It was a short, pixie cut so there wasn't much adjusting she could do. Her plaid skirt only hung to her mid thighs and she was uncomfortable pulling it any higher, she did pull up her black leggings so they extended up over her knee, leaving only a strip of skin showing between the legging and skirt. Her white blouse was already fairly tight around her ample bust.

"Excellent." Miss Ophelia told her. "That feels good to you? You're not dressed in a way that you don't like?"

"No, I like this. I mean, maybe I should loosen my top, so Sean can see my cleavage?" She asked.

"Don't worry about Sean at this point. Just make sure you feel good."

"Okay, I don't look slutty at all, do I?" She asked.

"No way!" Sean assured her. "You look amazing."

"Okay, great now let's begin. Remember, the goal is to simply stimulate him until he orgasms, which means he'll ejaculate." Miss Ophelia explained.

"I know about that. I've seen..." Dawn began, and then started to whisper. "I've seen porno-vids on the hub."

Miss Ophelia had to smile. "Dawn sweetie, you don't need to whisper. Sean can hear us, and given he's about to show us his penis, I don't think we have any reason for embarrassment in front of him."

"Sean, if you would be so kind." She continued.

Sean was nearly 21 years old, which meant he had shown his penis to relief agents every other day for nearly three years. Any embarrassment he had in doing so had long gone away, so he just casually pulled his cock out of his pants.

"He's already hard! I mean erect." Dawn said.

"Yes, I imagine the conversation we were having about breasts and slutty clothes caused that." Miss Ophelia explained.

"So, I should wear slutty clothes when I help a guy obtain relief?" Dawn asked.

"Only if you want to. One thing that is helpful to know is that, as visual as men are, just talking about things that turn them on is often enough to excite them." Miss Ophelia explained.

"Take Sean here for example, he knows that we are going to masturbate his penis using our hands, and only our hands. Isn't that right?" She asked him.

"Of course." He agreed. "Men are not to touch relief agents or expect anything other than manual stimulation."

"So he knows the only thing that is going to happen is he is going to get a handjob." Miss Ophelia continued. "But I'll bet he would enjoy hearing me talk about sucking his cock."

Both Dawn and Sean we shocked at Miss Ophelia's language. They had never heard her talk so filthy.

"I couldn't possibly suck the cock of one of my students, but there is nothing saying I can't tell him how much I would enjoy it." She reached out and took hold of his dick. "How the feel of his cock makes me want to put it in my pretty little mouth. How much l'd like him to shoot a load down the back of my throat."

Miss Ophelia had barely started stroking Sean and his cock was already dripping precum.

"See how excited he is, even though all I did was stroke him a bit?"

"But, but you said such filthy things!" Dawn exclaimed.

"But I didn't mean any of them." She defended herself.

"But, then what is the point?" Dawn asked.

"Sean, do you like it when I talk like that?" Miss Ophelia asked, his precum dripping on her hand as she gently stroked him.

"Absolutely." Sean answered "That was the hottest thing that I've ever heard."

"And there you go." The teacher said to her students. "Now, you don't need to say anything. It's completely up to you, whatever you are comfortable with. But given the unusual circumstances, and how many men we need assist today, I thought I'd show you an efficient way to get the job done."

Dawn smiled, her professor was quite the woman. So smart, so worldly and still so sexy.

"Now why don't you give it a go." Miss Ophelia told Dawn.

"Me?!" She questioned

"I find it helps if you infuse your dirty talk with a bit of truth. Men like my full lips, so I tend to talk about oral sex, but you can find whatever works for you."

Dawn was nervous, but having her professor there gave her the confidence she needed. She looked playfully at Sean. Miss Ophelia motioned for Dawn to take over stroking Sean's erect penis, like some sort of sexual relay race.

"I don't know if I could. Shouldn't I start out with a smaller penis? This one seems much too big for me to start with!" Dawn reached out and hesitantly touched Sean's penis. He smiled, enjoying the feeling of her small hand as it wrapped around his shaft.

"I've never touched a penis before." She told him, innocently. "Am I doing this right?" She asked even as she began stroking him, up and down.

"Yes." Sean told her.

"That's great Dawn, use your inexperience to your advantage."

"Sean, do you like it when I touch your...cock?" She asked, experimenting with a new word.

"Oh yes." He told her.

"What do you like. When I stroke it slow and gentle or would you prefer I do it faster?" Dawn spent up her motion as she asked, causing Sean to groan in enjoyment.

"Is faster better? Is that what will make you squirt? Or should I slow down and make sure I am doing it right?" She changed her pace again, simultaneously pleasing and frustrating him

Dawn was already doing an excellent job, impressing Miss Ophelia and eliminating any concerns she had about the 19-year-old being able to cope with the unusual situation they had been thrust into.

"What about two hands?" Miss Ophelia asked, reaching back out to fondle his testicles. As good a job as Dawn was doing, she knew most men found the idea of two women playing with their penis particularly hot, and she might as well take advantage of any opportunity to speed to process along, they each still had four more men to assist.

Her hand delighted Sean. He had, like most students, fantasized about Miss Ophelia. To have her not only jerking him off, but teaching the a pretty, naïve 19-year-old how to do the same was something straight out of a holo-porn. He moaned, as both women continued to stroke and fondle him.

"Miss Ophelia, how long will it take before he squirts?" Dawn asked.

"The depends. It varies from guy to guy and situation to situation, but the more excited he is, the faster it tends to happen." She told her student. "I bet Sean is close, with two sexy women playing with his cock."

"Would it be faster if you sucked his cock Miss Ophelia? If you licked his, his pole like you said earlier?" Dawn asked, trying out another word. As she did, she twisted her hand around the knob of Sean's cock.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure he would shoot a load quickly if I sucked him off. But I bet he'd last even less if you put your virgin mouth on his cock." Miss Ophelia agreed.

Dawn sped up her stroking as she responded. "Oh my gosh, I don't think I could fit this big dick in my tiny little mouth. It too big Miss Ophelia, his cock is just too fucking big."

Sean couldn't take it. He'd never had a woman talk so filthy to him in his life, let alone two who were beating him off. Without any warning he came, spurting a thick load. It took Dawn completely off guard, but luckily Miss Ophelia reacted quickly, cupping her hand over the head of Sean's cock. The blast of semen splattered across her hand, but didn't spray the rest of her or Dawn as it would have otherwise.

Sean's dick pulsed as a second and third load spurted, by the fourth the cum was dripping down Miss Ophelia's hand.

"Holy shit!" Dawn exclaimed in amazement.

"Sometimes guys forget to warn you when they are ready to cum." Miss Ophelia told Dawn.

"Sorry. Really, I didn't realize it would happen that fast." Sean apologized.

"It's okay." Miss Ophelia assured him as she made her way to the sink to clean up. "But Dawn, take that as a note that even with nice guys like Sean, you never know when they are going to spurt."

Sean cleaned up himself, and thanked the women.

"Dawn, why don't you stay here. If you think you're okay, I'll send in the next guy for you to assist while I help someone else." She asked her student.

"Um, yeah. I think I can handle it. I mean, now that I've done it once, it doesn't seem as scary." Dawn said, although she was still quite nervous at the all thought of having to provide relief for a guy alone.

Brenda Assists Kenneth

Kenneth watched Sean and then Miss Ophelia & Dawn enter the bathroom together, before he got up and walked through the storage area to find Brenda standing in the space in which the crates of food once were.

The storage space was so valuable, it was used floor to ceiling. The food and water crates, which had been closest to the door, had been used to make a privacy stall that Kim was using. Left in its place was an alcove of sorts, but so shallow it afforded almost no privacy from anybody looking through the large open storage bay door, which could not be closed now that the tamper-proof seal had be broken.

Brenda was very aware she was going to be "beating off" Ken in the equivalent of a hallway at a busy party and was fairly nervous about it.

It's not that she hadn't jerked off a guy before, she had. Three different guys in fact, but the closest to public she had ever done it was in a hover-car as it floated over a cliff in Hawaii. Even then, no one else could have possibly seen her do it. Here, all someone needed to was walk past the doorway, which was quite wide. Her hands began shaking with nerves.

"So, you want me to stand with my back to the other room?" Ken asked.

"Wha...?" Brenda responded, his words having only barely registered.

"Brenda, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah...just, um, this is a bit weird for me, y'know?" She told him.

"Me too, if that helps. I've...I've never not had an agent at a relief station do this for me." He confided in her.

"Really? No girlfriends at all?" She asked.

"I struggle to keep pace with the assigned materials, I always have. I don't understand how the rest of you have time for social lives." He told her.

"I had no idea. Y'know, you could ask for help. I'd be happy to help you out."

"You kinda are about to." He joked.

"No! I meant with the assignments not, oh god..." His reminder sent her heart racing, feeling embarrassed with fear and nervousness.

"Look, I don't want you doing anything you don't want to do. I mean, you could just sign my relief journal, and I'll just wait till I can go to the official relief station. I won't tell anyone." He offered.

Brenda took a deep breath to calm herself, it was a tempting offer. But she couldn't possibly take him up on it. For one, she still had three more guys to assist, and she doubted they would all make the same offer. Secondly, it would hardly be fair for her to weasel out of doing this when the other ladies were going through with this. Finally, and most importantly, Miss Ophelia had been right. This was her duty, and that was something Brenda took very seriously.

"Thanks, that is a very kind offer, but we should do this." She told him.

He smiled at her. "Yeah, okay. To be honest I was kinda hoping you wouldn't take me up on it."

"Feeling off your release schedule already?" She asked.

"Umm, no. It's just that. Well you know. You're you." He tried to explain.

"I'm me? What does that mean?" She asked.

"On come on, you have to know you're the prettiest woman in our class." He admitted.

"Yeah, right." The tall, strawberry blonde dismissed him.

"Brenda...seriously, do you not realize that? You are like amazingly hot. I mean you're obviously smart and you seem really cool but you're by far the hottest woman in our year, probably the academy," he told her.

"Seriously? But Kim and Miss Ophelia alone are way more..."

Ken cut her off. "I'm not saying they aren't attractive, but not nearly as much as you are."

"I find that hard to believe." She told him bounty.

"Well, maybe believe this then." He stepped back and looked down. He had unzipped his pants and she could see his exposed penis. It was large and erect. "Just looking at you, did this."

"Oh my." Brenda gasped, simultaneously surprised and impressed. Her hand unconsciously reached out and took hold of his cock. It was rock hard. For her.

She smiled, flattered, as she began stroking him. The two stood face to face, his back to the open door, so he was blocking most of her from being seen. Not that anyone was looking, but if they had, they would have likely just seen her arm moving as she continued to masturbate him.

"Oh, yes." He moaned quietly. "I've thought about this so many times."

"Shhh" she playfully shushed him as she sped up her stroking.

"That's so nice." He told her.

"Be quiet!" She told him.

"Can you... Will you cup my balls with your other hand while you do that?" He asked.

"If I do, can you promise to be quiet?" She asked, amusedly.

"Yes, I promise." He agreed.

Brenda reached out with her other hand and cupped his scrotum gently.

"Fuck." He whispered in enjoyment.

"You promised to you'd be quiet." She scolded him. "Do you want me to squeeze?"

"No, no. I'll be good." He told her as he closed his eyes to concentrate on the sensation of her hands on his crotch.

Brenda continued to stroke him, but despite requesting it, the silence was a bit unnerving. All she could hear was the general chatter coming from the next room and the sound of her hand pumping his dick. It felt weird.

"Tell me again how pretty I am." She whispered.

He opened his eyes, warily. "I thought I was supposed to be quiet."

"Quiet, not silent." She told him, still pumping away at his cock.

"You're gorgeous." He told her. "Your face is so pretty, your blonde hair is so sexy and...oh god, your, your."

Her hand was moving as fast as she could move it. "My what?"

"Your...tits are so nice." He admitted, staring right at them. She did have fairly large breasts, encased in a push up bra and a fairly tight t-shirt.

"You like my tits do you?" She asked, playfully.

"Oh god yeah. I've wanted to see the naked forever. I want to cum all over them." He told her, overcome with excitement.

"Really? You've thought about cumming on me?" She asked, curious.

"Oh yes. I've wanted to..." He had trouble forming the sentence, distracted by her wonderful hands stroking his cock. "To cum on you, on your tits, or your pussy or..."

"Or where Ken? Where did you want to cum?" She teased him.

"I've always wanted to cum...on your forehead and hair." He admitted.

That surprised her. Of course she had seen holo-vids of guys cumming on women's faces, that's how most porns ended but him being so specific caught her off guard.

"Really? You've thought about cumming on my face?" She asked, twisting her hand as it ran up and down his shaft.

"Yessss." He said, though she wasn't sure it he was answering the question or responding to her hands.

"Your face is so pretty, I want... I want to shoot a load of cum across the bridge of your nose, up your forehead and into your blonde hair!"

She felt his balls tighten, and knew he was about to cum. She stepped to one side so he could release without hitting her. She might have been okay with hearing him talk about cumming on her, but she didn't want to deal with the mess that would actually cause.

Instead she just encouraged him to cum as much as he could.

"Look at me Ken." She told him, turning his head to the side so the were face to face, her other hand still stroking his dick. "Look at my face, imagine cumming on this face. Imagine shooting a gooey load across my forehead and into my hair."

That pushed Ken over the edge. He moaned as Brenda's hand pumped, and his cock spurted high and far, several times, hitting the wall of crates in front of him. Had Brenda not moved, he likely would have shot all over her chest.

"Oh god" he said, as he spurted one last time. "This is a dream come true."

Brenda actually started to blush, having never thought of herself as someone the guys would lust after.

"Thank you so much." He told, having finished. "That was... That was the best release I've ever had."

Brenda smiled, unsure of how to respond to the compliment or indeed any of the things he had said. So Brenda picked up some wipes and cleaner so she had something to do, but Ken, gentleman that he was, insisted on cleaning up his mess.

As he cleaned, he suddenly realized all the things he had admitted in the heat of the moment and was a bit embarrassed. The silence made things seemed to make things worse.

"Um, do you think. I mean, can I get some help from you later? I mean with the math. Not this, I totally meant the assignments." He bumbled.

"Yeah, sure I'd be happy to help. With the assignments." She told him. "But it'll probably have to wait till after I, um, finish with the other guys."

"Oh right, of course." Ken replied. He had forgotten why she had helped him "obtain relief" and was a little disappointed.

PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers