All Comments on 'Cleavage'

by Dale Jane Henparty

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ndeavourndeavourover 5 years ago
Then again....

Your writing places you in the position of "all-knowing descriptor of the world according to men" - and it does a good job. But except for the very ending (how delightfully poetic it is) it misses the fact that a body part is simply a body part and what the man adds is meaning. It "means" something if a man views deep cleavage even if it can't be explicitly summarized. Cleavage - to me, at least - is an ever-expanding world of depth and mystery, and it's a way that a woman can hook me and reel me in like a fish! Having said that, you've also given me an area to explore as I write.

JustienJustienabout 5 years ago
Cleavage...

First of all:

I kind of liked your writing. So ⭐⭐⭐

Second:

Guys, it's NOT wrong or automatically considered as bad behavior to take a look or a peak at or even to like our cleavage. As long as you don't stare too long and not visibly start to undress us or make us uncomfortable.

Although if the right guy does this, it gives me a good confidence boost and can turn me on.

I wear tops or to say it better, I like wearing low-cut tops and although I don't exactly think: "let's see if "they" can resist these goodies", I do think and hope my boobs look at least okay in it and if they don't, I will adjust them and or the top until they do. It is extremely frustrating when I don't get them right in the first couple of tries. I think every girl does and think that. To accentuate our cleavage we wear earrings and necklaces and such. So yes, we display our wares. That's what it comes down to.

The argument you guys constantly hear: "hey, my eyes are up here!" First of all, they are up here and second, look but don't try to look through our outfit or try peeling our tops of by staring at them.

They are made to be looked at, if not they wouldn't look the way they do. They are beautiful, bouncy and very noticable and difficult not to look at.

Like I said, it gives me a confidence boost when someone takes a look. I look too, so why shouldn't you? It's not that I or anyone else can help it.

Feminists or better, the girls and women who have a problem with equal rights and their social consequences who try to stir things up by pouring oil on fires, are not exactly always right...

For them, men, looking at cleavage are doing something bad and they are allowed to organize protests and such to spread their (partially) wrong world view. I agree it's not okay to grab our asses and tits whenever you want or feel like it, having a clearly visible cleavage is not always an invitation to come over and play with them. Same for short skirts and dresses, they are no invite for bad or unwanted behavior. Personally I don't wear anything too short (I only find it uncomfortable to constantly having to adjust my skirt and to be honest I don't like my legs that much) but some, if not most girls that wear "risky" clothes have nice and beautiful bodies.

But I digress...

The point is, who am I to forbid someone (men and women) to look or think about something? I and everybody can't expect that. It's nature.

My personal opinion is, if you don't want someone to look, first don't look yourself and don't enable.

Mysterious...

Guy's give whole other meanings to something that is essentially a piece of fabric that covers a piece of skin.

There is no mystery other than that what you make of it and because you don't exactly know how they look or feel like. If you expect a God given gift that radiates a golden glow that puts a rest on all the problems in the world or to put it in simpler words, a mystery well, you could be disappointed.

Boobs are just boobs and have no other function other than to "stand out" from the rest of our body and to better attract a suitable mate so their basic function can eventually be utilized.

Boobs are these things that constantly jiggle around in my shirt and make me feel like I'm made from jell-o.

Boobs are the annoyances that ache when I have that time again.

Boobs are these bags with pointy extrusions that rub against certain fabrics and then hurt.

Boobs are also my tits that I squeeze and grab when I am horny.

Boobs are those things that I like having sucked on and get kisses on.

So take a look but don't stop there, I have hips, legs, butt, beautiful long hair, nice lips and deep brown eyes too and they are worth to look at too.

Xoxo

PS

I will publish this too 😋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDale Jane Henparty@Dale Jane Henparty
112 Followers
I am a ‘Mature,’ by Literotica’s definition; I am living with a nasty thinking writer captured inside of me. The writer is mentally female and can create straight and special stories. She was named ‘Dale Jane Hen-Party’ by my family for three seasons when I was twelve years o...

story TAGS