Cleo's Fall Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't do this, she told herself angrily. It's just the drugs reacting. Get out of here! Despite that, she felt her mouthwatering as she weighed the possibilities. If she were very careful, maybe . . . No! Definitely not!

Frozen in place she stared, fascinated by the huge, jerking cock throbbing right in front of her. The past two day's frustrations flooded over her - thinking how these awful people had stopped her from achieving the slightest pleasure, humiliated her beyond comprehension. Now, here she was alone with two cocks and no one to tell her she couldn't. There was nobody to stop her.

No! It's the drug talking. Stop it!

She didn't listen to her own mind. Almost of their own volition, her knees simply lowered her to the floor, barely out of reach but right between the two animals. Her heart thundering in her chest, she could scarcely breathe, leaning closer, careful lest she move too close. The throbbing cock of the smaller beast was scant inches in front of her face now, its tip dripping juice onto the tile floor. Breathing through a half-open mouth, she licked her dry lips. The smaller ape was quieter now, watching expectantly. The other animal was bellowing, going nuts trying to reach her.

Her mouth watered non-stop now, as her pussy gushed down the insides of her legs. Whore, she thought. Slut. Cunt. Bitch. It did no good. Unable to breath, trembling violently, she inched closer, her tongue out, reaching until she finally touched the tip of it with her tongue. Her heart was threatening to burst from her chest now.

Closing her eyes, almost delirious, she took more of it inside her mouth. Yes. Yes. She was instantly rewarded by a spurt of fluid that she recognized from before as the beast's pre-cum. Watery and thin, it shot to the back of her mouth, coating her throat, making it easier for the giant cock to slide downward. Yes. Yes.

The man-beast started moving in-and-out of her mouth as she worked him deeper into her throat. She felt drool on the back of her neck and for some reason, that excited her even more. Wrapping her fingers around the base of the turgid shaft, she discovered she had only a couple more inches to take. Pushing against his eager thrusts, it easily slipped all the way down her throat, entering her hungry gullet. She paused, letting her throat muscles milk it.

That was too much for the big animal. By taking it all, she had moved too close and suddenly found the giant paws grasping the back of her head. Holding her in place, the big ape started fucking her face with a vengeance. Surprised, gagging, unable to breathe, she struggled, but it did no good. She finally settled down, her excitement returning.

Breathing through her nose, she let him use her mouth like an animal's cunt, fingering her own sopping-wet pussy. The smell from their activities was driving the other animal crazy, but she couldn't help that. She needed release, any kind of release.

Then the big cock grew even thicker, jerking wildly in her throat, and she knew he was going to cum. Her fingers worked like mad, trying to bring herself off at the same time. Thick gobs of gooey fluid shot against the back of her throat like a hose, coating her tongue, sticking to the roof of her mouth, leaking from around her clasping lips, running down her chin, dripping to the floor - and that's when she finally hit the mountain's summit.

She came like a freight train, its force slamming through her, again-and-again, rocking her body like a gigantic storm, killing her from the inside as she swallowed the beast's thick cum down her milking throat - so much of it that she felt bloated. It was absolutely heaven - wonderful. It was . . . life itself.

Dazed, half-conscious, she heard the animal grunt as he pulled the slimy cock from her still-milking throat, more cum spilling down her chin. Then he did something she didn't expect. He pushed her away violently, causing her to fall backwards - right into the hands of the other waiting animal. She screamed as hairy paws wrapped around her hips, jerking her backwards and upwards, holding her in a vice-live grip as he mounted her from behind as if she were a female ape. The ape's giant organ hammered against her swollen pussy-lips, urgently trying to enter. It was much too large.

"No," she screamed. "No!"

Swollen as she was though, she finally felt the large head painfully slipping inside her - immediately followed by six-inches of hardened meat. White-hot pain enveloped her and she screamed again, but the beast didn't pause. He slammed another six inches inside her, it's thickness brutally pushing her pussy walls aside, making way for the knobs and crooks that were to follow. Then she remembered. This was the bigger one. His cock had been much longer than the other one, thicker, with those huge knobs all over it.

As this fear registered, the bull ape's giant cock pulled out just a bit, but then slammed back inside with even greater force. Two more times he did it and at last she felt his hairy belly against her back. But it had hit something inside her that was terribly painful, at her very core - and she now felt his hairy balls slapping against her ass-cheeks. He was all the way in.

Once completely inside of her, the ape started fucking with attitude - pounding her cunt like she was just another animal - savaging her young pussy like it had never been before - rapid jack-hammer thrusts that rocked her to her core. After only a minute of this she was pushing back to meet his thrusts, grunting with each effort, crying out her pleasure. The watchers were having a ball watching it! Wolf was getting a blow-job from Jade, and even the old man now had a boner. What fun!

Cleo was enraptured. She could feel every ridge, every knot, and every vein of the big ape-man's cock, as it entered and exited her pussy-lips. She groaned, deliriously gyrating her hips, wanting more. She came again, even harder than the last time, but that still wasn't enough. She pushed her ass backward, grunting much like the big animal, wanting it deeper, longer, more forcefully.

Suddenly, the beast froze and came inside her just as hard as the other one had in her throat. Filling her belly with his fluid, its hot thick cream pumping deep inside her until it was running down her legs, soaking into her reproduction organs.

She loved it, pushing back to receive more. He finally grunted and his softening organ flopped out of her clinging pussy, signaling that he was through. Then he simply shoved her away - right back to the other ape, who picked her up and sit her on his rampant cock. He immediately began fucking her senseless, with powerful, jackhammer-like thrusts that bruised her soft ass-cheeks but brought her immeasurable pleasure. By now, she didn't even care. She needed it. She hadn't had nearly enough. Maybe, she'd never have "enough."

Chapter

Cleo lay on her side, watching one of the great ape-man creatures dozing nearby. After she'd passed out from being used by both of them on that first day here, someone must've come in while she was passed-out and released the two animals from their chains. Not that she'd have run away from them. She was way past that. They owned her, now. She was their mate.

Besides, she knew who - what - she was. Ralph, her old boss had shown her that. Or maybe it was the drug they now fed her that had released her inhibitions and fanned this deviant behavior into an uncontrollable inferno. These two beasts had also shown her. Okay, she accepted it.

She'd once been a beautiful cheerleader, a nice girl who'd married a nice boy, destined to become a mother, successful business woman, or maybe just a homemaker. Once Ralph had gotten to her though he'd let out the real person trapped inside. He'd released the depraved, sex-starved slut hiding in there, cleverly pushing the buttons that turned on her desire for debasement, humiliation, and the pure joy of being used. He'd shown her who she was.

She now understood that she was only a receptacle for male sperm, either animal or human - or female, for that matter. It made no difference any longer. She knew who she was now. She was the filthy stranger with glassy eyes, in the mirror overhead.

After that first day when she'd been released from her chains, she'd been completely broken by the giant bull-apes that now owned her. She was their mate and they could use her anytime they wanted. Having no say in the matter once they'd been released and now free to do whatever they wanted to her, she'd finally accepted her fate. One of them had only to bellow out his urge to mate and she'd scamper over, immediately turning her butt up to be entered. When they were finished with her they simply walked away, leaving her lying in a pool of their spent ejaculations.

They usually weren't particular which hole they used. Neither was she now. Sometimes one of them would appear in front of her waving his huge cock in her face, and she'd just open her mouth, swallowing it whole. She'd quickly learned that if she didn't, they'd bite her until she did - so this way was easier.

The mirror on the ceiling clearly showed her what she'd become. Her once luxurious blonde hair hung limp and stringy, matted with dried cum. Used repeatedly and so frequently, she constantly leaked animal cum from all her orifices. Dried-sperm caked her face, even her once eloquent eyelashes. At first, she'd tried picking it off with her finger-nails so she could see. The mirror told her that her body was still good, even though she didn't eat properly.

The old man would come by daily and humiliate her with what he'd seen her do on the TV monitor, then he'd feed the apes. They would leave her the scrapes after eating all they wanted. Rather than starve, she ate them even though she knew the food contained the very drug that made her like this.

Right now one of the brutes was laying on his back, dozing, eye-lids half-closed. The other one was watching the big-screen, people who were constantly fucking - moaning and screaming, 24-7. Whether he could actually see the one-dimensional images, she didn't know. Still, he watched it attentively. Maybe the sounds of sex attracted him. She wondered what would happen to her once the great apes tired of her. They'd been at her almost constantly for the past two days, fucking her in every orifice dozens of times each. Every time they did, it had caused her to scream with ecstasy.

Now for the first time, they'd left her completely alone for nearly six hours. Were they tired of her? Would they just break her neck now that they didn't want her anymore, leaving her to lay here for someone to find later? Would anyone even miss her? She tried to find the humor in the fact that animals didn't even want her now, but only tears came.

On one of the large screens, she saw the man named Wolf, who was a full head shorter than Jade, biting and sucking her large brown nipples, fingering her hairy cunt-lips. Cleo's hand dropped unconsciously between her own long, tapered legs, cupping the puffy lips there. After so many poundings in the past two days, they were constantly swollen, her clit protruding over an inch.

She'd touched her tender anus earlier. It was nothing more than a gaping, open hole, so wide she could entirely insert two fingers with no discomfort. She wondered vaguely if the condition was permanent. Until she'd run into the two large apes, the largest thing she'd ever had in her anus was Mr. Kapp's mammoth penis. Chapman had told her that he'd hired Kapp to stretch all his girls for him so later he could fit his own enormous dong into their holes when they were finally ready.

Remembering Kapp's horse-like cock pounding away inside her anus, stretching it forever, she wondered just how big Chapman's thing could possibly be. An unwanted shiver shot up her spine. It was sick, but just the thought of what Chapman's cock must look like, was making her wet. Maybe she'd never have the chance to do it, but even if it tore her apart, caused her to hemorrhage inside and die, she knew she'd still want it.

It would be the ultimate thrill - to die like that on such an enormous cock - her greatest pleasure yet. She vaguely wondered if he'd eventually send for her, or would just let the apes keep her until she was all used up.

The sights and sounds on the screens around her were finally getting to her again, so she quickly looked away. For a while she lay motionless, just staring at the dozing ape she thought of as Poppie - studying him. His large hairy sacs were resting comfortably between his thick legs, and she could see just the red tip of a penis poking through his thick, black belly-hair. Poppie looked satisfied.

She nearly smiled, unaccountably feeling a little affectionate toward the big animal. I seem to have that effect on men, she thought. Without meaning to, she rolled onto her knees and moved closer. She'd found that the apes liked her to stay on her knees with her eyes averted, otherwise, they felt as if she was somehow challenging their authority.

Now that she was closer to the dozing Poppie, she could detect a faint odor from their earlier sex. It didn't repel her any longer. Maybe it was just the drug reacting but she actually found that she kind of liked the smell of it. Trying not to awaken him, she dipped her head and wrapped her lips over the small reddish head of his dick, lolling her tongue softly around it - feeling it swell slightly as blood pumped into it.

Of all the times they'd forced themselves on her, this was the first time she'd actually initiated sex with either of them. She told herself that she was only doing this in order to survive, but deep in her heart, she knew. There was no lower level for her to fall. This was finally it.

Keeping her lips locked over the rapidly expanding head, she moved around until she was facing the animal's feet, rolling her moist tongue around the head slowly, feeling it growing larger inside her moist mouth. Poppie's toes were beginning to curl, with the small suctions her mouth produced, and she smiled around the thickening hunk of meat. Yep, definitely a man.

Suddenly, the cock was bumping against the back of her throat, seeking entry, but she still waited, not yet wanting to force it into the tight passageway of her throat - not just yet.

Slowly, she turned her body until she was straddling Poppie's thick hairy chest, sliding her ass closer to his ugly face. When she could feel his hot breath on her crotch she stopped moving backward, waiting. The tongue that touched her was the size of most human erections, but over twice as thick.

It swiped her crack from asshole to clit, slathering it and both ass-cheeks with a warm sticky wetness. It was so sudden, she nearly screamed around the thick spongy head in her mouth - and then she rewarded him by simply swallowing its entire length.

Sucking, licking, and slobbering on each other's genitals, they rode their personal waves of ecstasy, rushing toward completeness. Sniffing the air, the other ape had awakened and moved closer, but Cleo didn't notice him. Her only interest was in getting the thick cock she was sucking into her aching pussy, but the giant ape was holding her in a vice-like grip and she couldn't swing around to get into position. She knew from his mindless thrusting into her moist, sucking cavity, that she wasn't going anyplace until he'd shot his load down her throat.

Something poked at her ass and that's when she realized that other ape was now behind her, wanting to get in on the act. Locking her lips around the thick spongy head she subtlety raised her ass, pushing backward. She felt the other ape's hard cock as it missed its target several times, and she groaned in frustration around the large cock pulsing in her throat.

With Poppie's thick tongue buried in her snatch and lathing her crack from end-to-end, there was only one other place left for his friend to go. She reached back, took the thick, probing cock in her small hand and guided it to the entrance of her twitching anus. The animal was so excited that he entered her with one desperately painful plunge.

Two days ago it would've been next to impossible for him to have done that and the pain would probably have killed her. Now the thick cock just slipped in naturally. She groaned again, this time in desperate pleasure, pushing back against his hard, rapid thrusts. This was her life now. This is where she wanted to stay. She was home.

The huge cock in her anus slid in and out easily, plunging all the way to its base to bang against her swollen colon. Without warning, Poppie began spurting into her throat and she nearly strangled on the amount he produced, swallowing rapidly to get it all as it shot from around her tightly clinched lips. It was so copious that it flowed from her nose, filling her mouth time-after-time as she swallowed frantically. She was drowning in his cum, but Poppie continued to hold her head in a vice-like grip and there was no place she go. If she didn't swallow fast enough she knew she would choke to death on the giant ape's sperm, and even that excited her.

Behind her, the other ape-man's long thrusts had become much shorter, faster, more erratic - now slamming into her with a numbing force. As she felt him painting her bowels with nearly a pint of hot sperm, she also came - very hard - her orgasm repeatedly rocking her slender body with convulsion-after convulsion . . . until she was as limp as a damp rag. Once was not enough for the giant animals though.

The apes were worked up now and they wanted more. They weren't nearly through with her yet and by the time they finally were, Cleo was once again in a comatose state. The animals fucked her limp body for hours as she initially urged them on with frantic cries and desperate gyrations. Later, when she had become a limp unresponsive toy in their giant paws, they still used her for a long time - to the delight of her TV audience.

Two days later, Wolf, Jade, and Chapman stood watching the image on Wolf's giant TV Screen. They'd been sipping their drinks for several hours with Jade alternately licking and sucking their cocks while they smoked cigars and drank, watching Cleo and the big apes on the monitor. Every so often, one of them would quietly laugh at Cleo's desperate pleadings or frantic gyrations to reach fulfillment, but other than that, the room was largely silent.

Although Jade and Wolf was a married couple, Wolf didn't mind seeing Jade attempt to stuff Chapman's enormous black organ into her mouth. Only the giant head seemed to make it anyway, grotesquely stretching her working lips as she tried without success to swallow it. Chapman had great control and during all that time hadn't climaxed once. Jade kept trying though, taking it as a challenge to her cock-sucking skills. Wolf had already cum twice down Jade's chocolate throat and now, watching the apes at work on Cleo, was beginning to grow stiff again.

Ignoring Jade's efforts, Chapman's face showed no pleasure or emotion as he watched one of the giant apes causally grasp Cleo's limp form under the arm-pits, lift her onto the head of his rampant penis - and then just drop her. Other than a soft pitiful moan, she didn't react. Three or four times during the past few hours, she had loudly screamed out her pleasure as she reached orgasm, but it was clear that she was now used up now.

Placing his large paws under her bottom, the animal nonchalantly lifted her rag-doll body up-and-down on his knobby cock, appearing almost disinterested in what he was doing. He'd lift her up until the ball-like head was in danger of slipping free, and then drop her back onto his huge, hard cock - just repeating the action over-and-over.

As for the girl, Chapman could tell she was nearly, if not completely, unconscious, for her glazed, unseeing eyes stared at nothing. This was the sixth, or seventh time, in just three hours that he'd witnessed one of the animals fuck her like this. Except for the few times she'd stiffened slightly moaning a bit, the only indication that she'd possibly climaxed, she had been like this - totally unresponsive.