Cleo's Fall Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapman marveled at the size of these magnificent animal's cocks - these creations of his experiments. In a way, they were his children, even more endowed than Mr. Kapp. That is primarily why he liked to send some of the girls here to Wolff's, to be conditioned. When they were finally allowed to return they still may not entirely be ready for him, but he could work with that.

The giant ape-man was now growling, baring his teeth, slamming into the comatose girl harder and much faster. Bellowing with pleasure, he emptied his balls into her, pummeling her cunt in pent-up frenzy as finally his sperm shot from around the tight seal of his cock, onto her thighs, running in small rivers down her legs - joining that from earlier couplings, which was already drying.

When he was finished, the ape simply shoved her off his belly to fall in a crumpled heap onto the sticky floor. She didn't move or look up as the big ape urinated only a foot from her face.

The other ape-man approached, the reddish head of his penis rapidly growing. He'd apparently been excited again, by the smell of their copulation. Chapman smiled as her new sexual partner, still standing, lifted her limp frame and settled her onto his throbbing cock. He immediately began fucking her. From this angle, Chapman couldn't tell which hole the animal had entered, but then, apparently at this point, neither could she.

"Give her another day, and then bring her back to me," he said through his teeth. Stiffening, he grunted loudly, shooting a load of thick cum into Jade's mouth - and all over her breasts. He waited until the spasm had completely passed, and said, "Clean her up first."

Cleo sat on her bed, staring idly at the wall. She was vaguely aware that Jade had brought her back to her old room earlier, bathed her and then dressed her in a short, yellow summer dress, painting her finger and toe-nails a bright red.

"You sure look very pretty," Jade had told her while shaving her pink, protruding pussy lips. The two huge animals' repeated mauling had left them protruding like that - her asshole too - although the swelling was receding a little since she'd been brought here the previous night.

Jade had also washed and brushed her long blonde hair for almost an hour, restoring its luxurious waves and bright glow. It now glowed with almost as much health as when she'd first arrived. As she'd worked to revive Cleo's former level of beauty, Jade had constantly been after her to reveal how it'd felt being repeatedly raped by the large beasts.

Never having experienced it for herself, Jade had sounded curious - and more than just a little excited at the idea. As Cleo grew more and more aware of her surroundings, she vaguely realized that Jade wanted what she'd had, and would answer her own curiosity - probably soon. With that realization, a small, unwanted thrill worked its way upward from her crotch to her spine. Something deep inside her wandering mind wanted desperately to see Jade do that. Whether it was excitement or revenge, she didn't know.

Thirty minutes after Jade left her, the door opened again. It was the old man who'd fed the apes and had aggravated her almost daily for the past week. "Here to pick-up your belongings, Sweetie," he smirked evilly. "Jade said that I couldn't mess you up, so don't look forward to my fucking you today." He grinned through a teeth-gapped mouth. "Besides, I probably wouldn't match-up too well with those 'apes' that had you screaming and moaning all those days, huh?"

Cleo sat silently as though in a trance, starring at the far wall. The old man walked right up in front of her and stopped. Vaguely, she heard the unmistakable sound of his zipper, as he said, "I guess a little blow-job won't mess you up too much, right? Especially, if you swallow all of it so it doesn't get all over your pretty dress."

He moved closer and reacting as she'd been programmed to do for all this time, Cleo just opened her mouth and took him inside. In a daze such as she was, she didn't even move to help him achieve orgasm, just allowing the old man to fuck her face, grunting and hitting her opened throat with its length. He only lasted about a minute, shooting his watery load down her throat where it pooled with the remnants of all the others left over from the past week of abuse. When he was finished, the old man pulled out carefully so not to spoil her new dress, and said maliciously, "Clean it up, Sweetie."

Obediently, Cleo licked the spent cum from his foul, shriveling cock.

When Jade returned and assisted her down the long stairway, they exited the front door to find Wolf standing there. A long black limousine was also waiting with the back door open. Jade helped her inside, closed the door, and they silently watched her ride away.

"The most beautiful one we ever had, and I didn't even fuck her," Wolf said quietly.

Jade laughed. "No, you were having too much fun watching those trained apes of yours, destroy her fine little ass!"

She affectionately hugged the much smaller man, pressing his face against her chocolate breasts. "But Mama knows what her little guy wants. Chapman is sending tender, little Amy over later today - the young one you've been lusting for. Kapp said she's been acting up and even he can't get her stretched large enough to fit onto Chapman's gigantic cock."

She smiled, reaching down to grasp Wolf's growing penis. "She is so slender and so petit. The apes have been alone for a complete day now and both are walking around with huge boners. Watching them break-in this sweet little thing should be fun, don't you think?"

One of the new girls, whom Cleo didn't know, met her when she arrived back at Chapman's sprawling residence, taking her directly to her old room. Vaguely, she noticed it was now decorated with large photos. She froze as she realized they were pictures of Chapman trying to work his elongated organ into a small girl - the pretty girl she knew as, Angel.

The photos were arranged in precise order from left to right, showing the progress - and the effects of his forced penetration. She also saw that a large clock had been strategically placed behind the couple so a viewer could measure the time used for the girl's impalement.

Unable to avoid it, Cleo stared at the first photo - Chapman holding Angel under the arm-pits, her hairless opening poised right over the head of his enormous cock. In the next frame he had lowered her until the head was pushing against her pussy lips. From her strained features, it appeared she was in extreme pain. The time elapsed on the clock in the background was nine minutes. Moving to the next photo, Cleo saw that Chapman's hardball-sized cock-head had now disappeared inside Angel's small opening - and that pain still radiated from her tense, lovely face.

Photo number three had Chapman's cock a third buried inside an apparently squirming Angel, and by the fourth photo, it was half-way inside. Nearly fifteen minutes had elapsed on the clock behind them. Angel's face still registered intense pain. The next picture, a stop-action one, had apparently caught Chapman after he'd lifted her nearly off his cock, just as he'd removed his large hands - dropping her back. The surprise she'd registered at that precise moment changed to agony in the next photo.

Half-way through the photos, Cleo did not notice the changes in her own reaction to the photos that she was now breathing deeply through half-opened lips. Even with her experience with Mr. Wolf's bull-apes, she could've never imagined a cock as large as the one she saw here - and couldn't believe that somehow the slender Angel was accommodating it. Okay sure, she was in severe pain and it wasn't going easily for her, but, inch-by-inch, it was going in! Inexplicably, Cleo shivered.

The next picture showed Chapman's cock nearly two-thirds of the way in, and Angel trying to hold herself away from it by placing her tiny pale hands against Chapman's hairy black thighs. The only thing that belied her apparent discomfort was the glistening wetness on her own thighs. Nearly twenty minutes had now expired on the clock in the background. Totally unaware of it, Cleo's breathing had grown very ragged now, and she was excreting juices of her own as she unconsciously licked her dry lips while moving around the wall.

In the following three pictures, it was plain that Angel's pain and discomfort had changed into mind-blowing pleasure. Head thrown back, mouth open, eyes rolled upward in her head until only the whites shown, she was apparently now screaming in total rapture. The remaining photos were actually a portrait of a continuous, non-stop orgasm for the girl, and Cleo fought back a hateful wave of resentment - no, envy!

Forty minutes now shown on the clock. So long - so delicious. Not intending it, Cleo's hand had drifted toward her burning snatch as she fought back an urge to kneel before the picture, lick the huge, black cock she saw there. Moaning, her eyes flittered around the room. She could almost smell the couple's sex act. She moaned again, just as a knock on her door startled her back into awareness.

"Y . . . yes?" she stammered.

"Mr. Chapman desires for you to join him for dinner, ma'am. It will be served in five minutes." Clicking of heels indicated the female voice was departing. Cleo hurried to the bathroom, splashed cold water onto her face and tried to calm her trembling. "Oh, don't let me mess this up on the first day and be sent back to Mr. Wolf," she pleaded to herself.

Angle and a young black girl in her late teens, were already there when she arrived at the dining table. The young black girl was obviously fighting an urge to squirm against the rotating artificial cock that Cleo knew was inside her. Angel appeared much like Cleo had only hours earlier - namely, in an over-fucked daze. Combating a delicious shiver forming in her deepest core, Cleo wondered how long Mr. Chapman had used her with his gigantic cock.

Hurrying to her place at the table, she eased herself onto the silicone four-inch cock protruding from the chair seat. When it went in easily, she knew she was still experiencing some of the wetness she'd experienced from looking at the pictures in her room.

"Welcome back, Cleo," Chapman's deep, booming voice welcomed her.

"Thank you, Master," she said with down-cast eyes. "I'm glad to be back."

"Please dine, everyone," he said, but she knew from past meals here, that he was carefully watching to see if any of them showed the effect of the wiggling cocks inside them. It felt good to her but after the apes, she now knew she could handle it. The black girl apparently couldn't - suddenly moaning aloud as she pressed downward with her ass, beginning to squirm frantically against her seat.

Almost instantly Knapp appeared, dressed in his black thong and nothing else. He tossed her over his shoulder and carried her away, screaming. Chapman acted as if he never even noticed.

"So Cleo, tell us about your week of vacation," he said softly.

Oh no, please don't make me tell that!

"Cleo?" he said again.

She cleared her throat once, and with her eyes still down-cast, said, "On my first day, I explored my new residence, Master. In the library I saw three holes in the wall, and . . . ." She spoke until she reached the point where she couldn't remember any more, and then simply stopped speaking.

"That's fine, Cleo. You can stop now. I saw everything anyway."

Even as conditioned as she was, that revelation still shocked her. He had been there! Watching her being violated! Watching as she responded in eagerness, sometimes desperation, to the giant beasts' mating with her - watching her own self-initiated, sex with them. Her face burned with shame even as her pussy gushed with juice at the memory - barely able to catch herself before she groaned aloud. Her story had apparently had an impact on Angel too, for she uttered a soft moan, instantly biting her lip. It was too late.

A heavy, broad-chest, black man in a thong that matched Mr.' Kapp's, marched in and grabbed Angel as she protested loudly. He clamped her mouth with his thick hand, threw her over his shoulder and carried her off, kicking and trying to scream.

"Ah, Cleo. It seems it's just you and I again."

"Yes Master."

"Did you like the pictures I provided for your room?"

"Yes Master.

More softly now, "Did they excite you?"

She considered lying to him, but knew that was not an option, so she muttered. "Yes sir."

"Still wet?

Again, she hesitated, but having little choice, said, "Yes Master. I am wet."

"Does the small rubber cock excite you, Cleo?"

"No sir, not so much. It feels okay, but now . . . you know, after, uh . . . not so much."

Chapman laughed his booming laugh, shaking the very walls. "That is good, then. You will need something much larger, something only a real man can give you. Am I right?"

What could she say? Whether from fear or simply the stored-up knowledge that it was bound to happen sooner or later, her heart was pounding so hard inside her chest that she could barely speak. "Yes Master, you are correct."

She heard his chair scoot back from the table as he stood. From under her eyebrows, she saw him stick out his huge hand, and her breath caught in her throat. "Come my little slut. It is time."

Easing herself off the silicone cock, she stood on wobbly legs, her excited breath coming in small gulps. "Yes Sir." It was time.

She'd never been inside Chapman's room and was astonished by the largeness and luxury of it. Without having to be told, Cleo followed him into another room that could only be described as a dungeon. Tables, chains and large screen TVs were everywhere. On one of them, she was eagerly sucking the swollen cock of the big bull-ape, Poppie. Her debasement was now complete.

"Get undressed," Chapman stated coldly.

She dropped her pretty yellow dress on the floor, hoping it wouldn't get soiled. She liked that dress. In less time than it takes to tell, Chapman had shed his own clothing. At six-eight, over three hundred pounds, he was the largest man Cleo had ever known. Ink black skin, with a large belly and bulging thighs, he looked almost like royalty standing there. Cleo dropped her eyes still farther and saw what she'd feared - and anticipated.

The large black, half-flaccid cock, hung half-way to his knees. She could see it pulse as the blood quickly rushed into it, making it grow even larger. She vaguely wondered if his giant cock was attributed to his genetic engineering programs, or if he'd been born that way.

"Get over here, slut. Lick it," his deep voice growled, and she hurried to obey. Remembering the huge apes' cocks, she licked it thoroughly to make it wetter so she could get it inside her mouth. Chapman impatiently grabbed her by the ears and stuffed his thick cock-head inside with no regard for her discomfort. That was as far as it would go. She felt it bang against the back of her throat, but knew it'd rupture something before her small passage would allow its entry.

Chapman seemed almost angry as he pushed her off his throbbing cock, grabbed her arm in a vice-like grip and pulled her toward a padded platform, much like the one she'd used with the two beasts. He lay down on his back, pulling her onto his hairy belly, lifting her and holding her small puffy entrance positioned directly over his engorged member.

Cleo was terrified now that she was here, her excitement having completely fled. Staring coldly into her frightened face, he slowly lowered her toward what she knew would be the most excruciating pain she'd ever felt. The spongy head rubbed against her moist opening, but Chapman didn't stop. He kept pulling her downward, forcing the thick head against her puffy pussy lips.

Fleetingly, Cleo remembered that very first day so long ago, when her old boss Ralph had done the same. She remembered how he'd forced it inside her, how she'd been eager to help him, and how she'd enjoyed his debasement. This was different. The thing she now felt against her small opening was a weapon - and it would probably kill her. If not, she'd be ruined for life.

He let her own body weight betray her, forcing the crown inside as she whimpered, imagining she felt her lining being torn, burning like fire. She felt impending doom approaching as terror tore at her throat. "You don't have to do this," she said softly.

"Yes, I do."

She felt Chapman's hands loosening at her rib-cage and panicked, knowing what lay in store for her when he finally let her go. "Please, don't," she pleaded.

Chapman laughed loudly - and dropped her. It was the most painful thing she'd ever experienced. At first, she just hung-up on the mushroom head of his enormous cock, and then as it violently pushed past her swollen lips, sliding upward it impaled her. The long shaft roughly forced the moist walls of her pussy aside, making room until she was stopped as it hit something deep inside her. As she knew it would be, it was absolutely excruciating.

She screamed continuously until he finally slapped her face. He didn't need to say anything. That was enough. She just sat there, quietly whimpering, pinned on his enormous cock, unable to move. Chapman didn't seem in a big hurry, coldly staring into her face, studying her in an almost clinical manner.

The initial burst of pain finally subsided as numbness set in, but she was fearful to move lest it start again. There was a warmness spreading inside her soft belly and she vaguely wondered what he'd damaged deep inside her, maybe rupturing something important.

He flexed his dong and she stifled another scream. He did it again and this time it caused less pain. She was far past that. Sliding his enormous hands under her ass-cheeks, he effortlessly lifted her until only the ball-like head was left inside her.

"Please don't drop me again," she whimpered, her beautiful eyes pleading with him. "Please."

He stared at her for several seconds, and then slowly lowered her back onto his cock. This time, it went in easier and she smiled down at him gratefully. Then he began a rhythm, lifting and lowering her on his cock. It didn't take long. In just a couple of minutes, she was helping him, rotating her hips, squirming wetly around on his cock when she was all the way down. She reached down and felt beneath her, surprised that more of it, at least two-thirds was inside her.

Inexplicably, this excited her more than anything she'd ever known in her life. Suddenly, she wanted it all! She wanted every inch of it stuffed inside her pussy, even if it killed her. Pushing up and away from his belly, she dropped herself back onto his cock, moaning softly.

"Kill me, kill me with your cock," she whispered urgently.

"You want to die on my black cock?" he asked.

"Yes. Please do me. Make me die really good."

She came so hard and unexpectedly that she passed out for a moment, but almost immediately, began climbing his cock again. Her orgasms were non-stop now and finally, Chapman couldn't take it any longer, either. Grasping her hips, he savagely thrust upward as he slammed her down, straining now to reach his own orgasm. He stretched, ripped, and bludgeoned her inter-softness with his giant club, uncaring about her discomfort or pain.

After so long of wanting this beautiful creature now perched on his large belly, the only thing that mattered was his own fulfillment. Even the bull-apes he'd created hadn't had the amount of fluid in their balls as this neo-human beneath her. Spurt after spurt of rich, thick cum hit against her cervix, driving her insane, causing her to black-out momentarily.

When she regained consciousness, she saw she was on her knees with Chapman behind her violently thrusting into her sloppy, swollen pussy with such fury that she imagined he was trying to destroy her. Smiling, she lowered her head to rest on her arms, and obediently lifted her ass to him. She was totally his now, to use, destroy, anything he wanted - and once it was over, she knew she'd still be begging for more. This final destruction was what she'd been searching for her entire life. She was ready.