All Comments on 'Click'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
kaisermatthiaskaisermatthiasover 10 years ago
a tie-in?

Based on the dream, I have to ask-are we in the Iron Rain 'verse?

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Good Good Story

I loved the way you have incorporated the mother and sister into the story together. I know there will be more cumming. Add the uncle to the list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

well written, absolutely enjoyable from start to finish. a roller coaster to say the least, a great read. i look forward to whatever follows

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

A most excellent stroke story with no other redeeming characteristics. I want more, make it kinky. Kinkier.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

You never fail to deliver LB. I do hope this is an ongoing tale :-)

jon321jon321over 10 years ago
Great

Great story and hope it will continue into more chapters. Great work keep it up

FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldover 10 years ago
More Please!

Absolutely love this story! One suggestion, you should have him make Asuna fall in love with some fat nerd guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good job

ive been visiting literotica for a while and ur the first story i ever rated i loved it

hornacekhornacekover 10 years ago
awesome

I loved all of this. When he first rejected the idea of sex with his sister and mother I thought "oh great, this is gonna be a mind-control story with no incest which is even more unbelievable than the concept of any mind-control story". But I kept reading and the logic and storytelling made sense in how he eventually had sex with both of them.

He should use the camera on both his mother and sister again and tell them "you will never use the camera on anyone unless I tell you to do". He can't have either of them going off and using it, making matters worse. It turned out for the best this time, but he needs to lock that down now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Loved it hoping for more

YediYediover 10 years ago
good as always

I'm always pleased with your stories but I have to ask what many are thinking....

when does part 2 of iron bitch come out lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More to cum?

I'm getting hard just thinking about future segments to the story where he fucks all the other girls from his h.s. who tormented him. It would be really cool if he had Brandy and Natalie assisting him on his quest. I also want to see him in a 3way with mom and sis. Maybe he can fuck his aunts or have the uncle who gave him the camera fuck his mother and sister.

Chaser56Chaser56over 10 years ago
I Really Enjoyed This Story.

I think this is an excellent read. I like how you keep the interest going from the start to the finish. I hope you have more chapters coming as I would like to find out what you're planning for the rest of those girls in the story. Keep on writing mate!

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
Wonderful!

As to be expected, you deliver yet again! I hope you continue this story as well as Iron Bitch. I look forward to seeing how you evolve this story. The explanation of the fever and the dream should be real interesting. I do agree with hornacek though, he should shut down his mother and sister using his uncle Carl's gift any more! I even wonder if his sister has already used it on him after reading uncle Carl's note. Anyhow, please continue! Thank You for sharing your gift here with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why

You started with a good story line and then fucked it.......

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Very Hot!

The only thing missing was some nice ass-to-mouth, and maybe mom and sis eating his cream pies out of each other!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Hot fucking start! I love mind control stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

While the story is great, him constantly calling the chicks whores,cunts, bitches, sluts etc., is really a huge fucking turnoff and kinda ruins the story :(

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Major Disappointment

After reading to the end I was rather disappointed.

If happy, heroic or romantic endings are your thing this isn't the story for you. The end almost belongs under horror instead of incest.

skyink93skyink93over 9 years ago
agree

I agree with goesgrunt and mike2501. The fact that he would turn the two women (his mother and sister) into holes for any cock to use makes him a despicable piece of filth. A man is required to protect the women in his life. Blah... I could go in about my points of view but they are not valid because we have different morals.

Your writing us quite talented though. Thank you for sharing your skill.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
he went from virgin geek

to out of control Dom

faster than Brandy's car

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dirty Talk!

I liked the name calling it was fun.

Some revenge/grudge/hate-fucking please!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In a hurry much?

This reads like the horny ravings of an impatient 14 year old boy. 1 star.

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73over 8 years ago
You ripped this story off asshole.

This story isn't original and THIS one is poorly written. Why did you take somebody else's great idea and fuck it up? Thief! I'll comment again when I find the "mind control" story that is way better than this shit. The story I'm referring to has the kid having a remote given to him at the MALL by a old guy who has a store. That story is so much better and makes sense.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry you didn't enjoy it.

As far as a rip off... that's like saying Sword Art Online is a ripoff of dot hack...etc.

It was an idea and my spin on it. I wish you had enjoyed it better but i can't please everyone. I write for pleasure not for money so... i guess don't read anymore of my stuff.

wanagethighwanagethighover 8 years ago
FreakonaLeash73

you are so fking dumb have u read any of LB's stories cause the first 2-3 chapters are never what the storie is about. but just development for the main underline universe 95% of his stories all connected is some undirect way and bassing some one for having a sillilar plot is so dumb considering (a) u didnt reed the hole thing And (b) welcome to Hollywood if any thing he has one ov the most imaginative minds ive come across just reed iron bitch and evile bitch or any other of his goop of stories .......ur comint just makes u come across as niveve and ignorant

ps LB are we going to see any more of Possession is 9 tents of the law love that storie and all the rest keep up ur good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the shower scene!

I love mother and son having scrumptious sex in the shower. It never gets old! You have good Oedipal instincts!

amampathakamampathakover 8 years ago
One of the Sexiest, hottest, horniest story I've ever read

My God! This was fantastic to read, :)

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
I usually get bored after 3 pages of a story,

but this was a fantastic story all the way to the end. 5*

Lone_Wolf78Lone_Wolf78about 8 years ago
New Spin on Old Topic of Fantasy

Started out thinking I had the wrong category but it held my attention to the end. Control & Forced with some Incest thrown in...Wasn't the typical Hypnosis type & not really care how they got that way. It added a fresh take on that particular subject for me. Written for pleasure & for others to enjoy? Nicely done! Each of us will have our own views on how it should go or what should/ not be in here but it is a decent length that goes beyond some stories on this Site under other categories of just being a quick wham bam & submit review. This had a story to it. Had some great sexual ideas. Had me stay until the end & want to show my support for the writer by writing this.

(How many of us have never had the idea? Hell! We all can see the read it counter going up so obviously...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I dunno

This is pretty well written, but I'm just not sure about all of the revenge. Fiona and Mom I really get. He is the man of the house and they are his responsibility, after all. The Asian girl I think he should have avoided. He'd already decided that he had enough slaves. But it's just a fantasy I know, but I do think he should have called his uncle and found out some about the 'Clicker's' side affects before going beyond the French teacher. And there were too many other kids around when he did the cheerleader in the gym.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Clitorides Nominations

Hey Guys!

Nominations for Clitorides Awards are open Now.

I voted for Lost Boy and his works because He's my favourite Author here in Literotica.

Plz, Vote for Lost Boy , I want to see him winning for his Hardworks despite being ill for sometimes. Always delivered best erotica for us.

Thank You Lost Boy!

Here is the Link : https://clitoridesawards.org

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Had to pass it up

I love mind control / incest stories, but your opening few chapters made me pass this story up. Uncle Carl sends a phone, says "take a picture and give an order". So he tells his sister, "Bend over and show me your butt". His sister than proceeds to strip naked and tell him to get on the bed and fuck her?? Makes absolutely no sense to me.

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertover 6 years ago
Freakonaleash73

The story you're looking for is Remote Possibilities by Braindard. Not really sure how you think this is a rip off. A remote that lets a boy control everything (hypnotize sis, freeze time, manipulate wealth etc) is nothing like a cell phone whose flash removes inhibitions, increases arousal and allows post hypnotic suggestions. Just how, exactly is it the same, other than the mind control theme which is an entire category in and of itself.

My biggest annoyance (too minor to even really be a complaint) is that all the bitchy girls seem to be secretly in love with him lol. I can see one being that way, but the others it makes more sense to be like the Japanese girl who mistreat him from peer pressure.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
REALLY LOVED IT

THE ORIGINALITY IS JUST PERFECT. EVERYTHING FLOWS TOGETHER PERFECTLY. HEY! FUCK THOSE HALF WIT ANONS, CAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT. AS A RETIRED SENIOR EDITOR HAD I RECEIVED THIS ON MY DESK, I'D HAVE BEEN MAKING CALLS TO GET YOU TO SEND EVERYTHING AND GET THIS PUBLISHED. WHO CARES THAT JIM CARREY STARED IN CLICK. HE DIDN'T HAVE A CELL PHONE THAT FLASHED AND CAUSED VOLUPTUOUS WOMEN TO FUCK LIKE RABBITS IN HEAT! GENIUS AND SO GLAD THERE ARE 8 MORE CHAPTERS. BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The sum of its parts

The premise of your story is intriguing but it’s rushed and reads like an instructional booklet. This causes the reader to not connect with the characters at all. I stopped reading before finishing page 1 of 5. Sigh....

kdeville87kdeville87over 5 years ago
good

good start but a little mix up. when he is fucking his sister his mom and dad are home so they have to keep the noise down then later his mom is getting home from work and dad is dead. keep it straight please.

tucsonloutucsonlouover 5 years ago
Very Good

V.G. the hypno-camera is an interesting ploy and a way to get into family incest and teen age peer problems. This writing level may confuse someone who only wants the fuck part. I am going for the whole series.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 5 years ago
Lost me.

Mom n Dad home on first page. Dad dead on second page and mom at work. To confusing.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Very good!

An interesting and very yummy story! Thank you!

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Nice story

Really enjoying this fantasy romp.

CuntDestroyer7000CuntDestroyer7000about 4 years ago
Awesome !

i quickly skimmed the 1st page to see if i would like this story (to get a feel for it) and i was already rock hard

When i started reading it, i ddn't even finish the 1st page and i already came (HARD)

Love the entire story so far, but some parts are kinda wierdand unrealistic - like them instantly being able to be fucked hard in their virgin asses and such.....and how most of the women in his life already had some kind of feelings for him lol

BUT VERY GOOD WRITTING - HONESTLY LIKE TOP 2 OR 3 I EVER READ (AND I READ HUNDREDS ALREADY), AND THERE ARE MANY MORE PARTS TO GO SO I HOPE IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As in other stories by this author, the editing is weak, the women are sex maniacs, and the implausibility interferes with the storytelling. I don’t get the appeal, but hey, it takes all kinds….

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

hopefully he's not going to share with his friends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Click Series Info