Click Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers

"MOM," Asuna said in shock. "What the hell?"

"I felt like getting into something more comfortable," she crooned. "You like this outfit don't you Steve?"

"It's nice," I said weakly. I felt my resolve crumbling.

"We are going upstairs now," Asuna said grabbing me by the hand.

"Have fun," Yuna said with a wicked smile.

We were kissing before we even hit the bed. Then our clothes were nearly flying off of one another. Then she was pressing her bare tits against my naked chest. Like mother like daughter, her tits were huge compared to her petite frame.

"Damn girl, my cock would disappear between those," I moaned as her hands wrapped around me.

"Do you want to fuck my tits Steve," she asked as she stroked me.

"Hell yes," I moaned.

"Your wish is my desire, hold on a sec," she said as she let go and walked over to her dresser. She pulled out a bottle of oil. She tossed me the bottle. "Want to lube them up for me?"

"Come here you little vixen," I growled.

She sashayed over to me with a glint in her eye. Once she was close enough she cupped her tits and smiled. I popped the cap and let the oil drizzle on and between her tits. I began to rub the baby oil in and damn was it fun. Asuna was moaning and rocking where she stood. Her nipples were rock hard and I couldn't wait to slide my cock between them.

"Get on the bed," I said my heart pounding in my chest.

"MMMMMM, I love it when you order me around," she said as she climbed up and got on her hands and knees. "Like the way my tits hang Steve?"

"Damn, that is one hell of a view but uh get on your back with your head hanging off the edge."

"Yes sir," she moaned.

She assumed the position. Then I fed her my cock between her lips. I slowly fucked her throat before the main event. I caressed her tits as I drove my dick in and out. When I couldn't handle it any more I eased my cock from her throat and slid it between her ample bosoms. I pressed her tits together and began moving.

"Holy shit, that feels amazing," I moaned.

"I am so glad," Asuna said.

I watched as my cock disappeared between her tit flesh. Her huge breasts swallowed up my cock as completely as her throat and pussy had. I could get used to this. Oh damn, I was so hooked on her. It's like each slave of the phone had a particular sexual treat to offer me. I wondered what Clara and the others would be like. I pulled myself back into the present moment and enjoyed the here and now. I pinched Asuna's nipples as I drove my cock with complete abandon into her cleavage.

"Are you going to fuck me Steve?"

"Yes," I said. "Why do you ask?"

"Blood... rushing to my head," she whimpered.

"Oh, sorry..." I said as I stepped back and helped her up.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she smiled up at me. Then she hopped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I grabbed her by her ass cheeks. As we stood there she reached back and down aiming the head of my cock. I lowered her slowly until I felt the head part her pussy lips.

"UNNNN Yesss," she moaned. "Fuck me Steve!"

I let her slip down until she was impaled. Then I was lifting and dropping her. Each plunge forced a deep guttural sound from the petite girl. I watched her fuck faces with great delight. I wonder what noises she would make if I...

"OH GOD YES...," Asuna howled as I dropped her down and thrust up into her. I was amazed at the volume she was able to produce. "FUCK ME... OH GOD FUCK ME STEVE!!!"

I kept up our little rhythm until her back arched and she let out an ear splitting scream. A few seconds later the door flew open and an unfamiliar girl stepped into the room.

"What the fuck is going on in..." the girl said and then stopped seeing Asuna and I locked together. "...here."

"Hi," Asuna said smiling. "Steve this is my cousin Kara."

"Um... hi," I said.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make so much noise," Asuna said.

"It's okay," Kara said her eyes locked on us. She licked her lips and smiled weakly. "I will leave you two alone. Try and keep it down."

She turned and closed the door behind her. Asuna giggled and I had to laugh. That was funny. I lowered her until her feet could touch the floor. I eased out of Asuna and sat on the edge of the bed. Asuna grinned and straddled me slowly. As she lowered her pussy down I saw the door open slowly. Kara peaked out and saw that Asuna's back was to her and slipped into the room on hands and knees. As Asuna began moving Kara sat on the floor and spread her legs revealing her bare pussy. While Asuna was oblivious to her cousin's presence in the room, I watched as Kara began to play with her pussy.

"Are you and Kara close," I asked as I played with Asuna's tits.

"UH HUH... we grew up together like sisters, we even shared toys back in the day," Asuna said.

"So why does she go to a different school," I asked even as Kara dug her fingers deep into her pussy.

"It was my mother's idea," Asuna said as she lifted up and then drove her hips down hard. "UNNN... she wanted split me and Kara up... oh god you feel so good inside of me..."

"Because you were so close," I asked as I drove my hips up to meet her next downward thrust. "Damn your pussy is tight!"

"Yes, I mean she caught us kissing one night, after that we were sent off to new schools. I am going to come Steve!"

"UNNN UNNN UNNNN... come with me," I said even as Kara nodded and fingered her pussy faster now.

"Oh shit, I am so fucking close," Asuna said. "Is she watching...?"

"What," I said as I grabbed her by the hips and took control. "Is who watching?"

"Kara, is she watching you fuck me?"

"How did you know," I said as I hammered her soaked cunt.

"We take turns watching," Asuna said. "I am almost there!"

"Jesus, just a few more seconds and..." I never finished that thought as my cock pulsed inside of Asuna as she came at that very moment. When I looked Kara was lying flat on the floor with her hips high in the air. All three of us had climaxed at the same time!

"Damn," Asuna moaned. "Did she cum too?"

"Yep," I said.

"MMMMMMMMMM good, she needs it," Asuna moaned softly. "She hasn't had a date in weeks."

"She's gorgeous," I said. "Why isn't she dating?"

"No one will ask her out, they are afraid of her," Asuna said as she pressed her tits into my chest.

"Afraid, that's just silly," I said lightly kissing Asuna's neck.

"MMMMM, keep that up and I will jump your bones again," she growled. I kept it up.

"Use it on me," Kara said without warning, as my phone was pressed into my hand. "Take my picture and make me yours. Asuna told me all about it."

"Wait, you want me to enslave you," I asked.

"Yes, please, I have seen how happy Asuna has been. I want to be that happy too. I want to feel you inside of me Steven-sama."

I turned the camera on and aimed it upwards as Kara stood over Asuna and me. She was straddling us with her pussy pulled open for a lewd photo. The hungry look in her eyes was almost frightening. I think I understood now. Click. I took her picture and the blank stare was there and gone again.

"Command me Steven-sama," Kara begged.

"I need you to lick my cock clean," I said softly. Asuna rolled off of me to give Kara free access to my dick.

"Thank you Steve," Asuna said as she joined Kara between my legs.

They tagged teamed my cock with great gusto. One would lick and suck my balls while the other lapped at the shaft and head of my dick. I lay back and closed my eyes. I felt someone climb on the bed and smelled the delicious aroma of pussy by my face. I lapped away blindly and heard the bestial growls of a woman in heat. I found her clit and suckled that as my cock was serviced with love. Suddenly I realized that there were two tongues licking the head of my cock and then there was the pussy grinding against my face. I opened my eyes and saw Yuna, Asuna's mom, was above me.

"Love me Steve," she moaned. Aw what the hell.

I drove my tongue between her labia and lapped at her juices. This sent mom into overdrive and she was howling like a banshee.

"Your cock is clean," Asuna moaned. "Are you going to fuck all three of us?"

"MMMMMMHMMMMMM," I moaned since my mouth was full of pussy.

"Kara, it's your turn," Asuna said and a moment later I felt an ultra-tight pussy wrap around me.

"He's so thick," Kara whimpered. "I'm not sure he'll fit... UNNNNNN... he's in... his thing is inside of me..."

"Move nice and slow for him, he likes it that way," Asuna suggested.

"You mean like this," Kara said and I moaned into Yuna's cunt as I felt that snug little pussy begin to move.

"You see, I was right," Asuna said hearing my moan.

"Lick my clit Steve," Yuna said her voice quivering.

Dear god what have I gotten myself into? My tongue found Yuna's clit and it wasn't long before she was climaxing like a fiend. What a mouth she had on her. She was cursing through her orgasm like a sailor. Then she rolled off and Asuna took her place.

"My turn," she said gleefully. Looks like I am going to be eating a lot of pussy tonight. Asuna mounted my face with her head down towards my cock. As I worked on her pussy she was licking my cock and Kara's pussy. Mom not to be left out knelt on the floor and sucked on my balls.

That is how I spent the rest of my evening. The girls took turns in various positions either above or later on below me. I lost count of orgasms, both mine and the girls. When dawn crept into the window I was fast asleep with the trio cuddled around me.

I awoke around noon with an aching bladder and an empty stomach. Somehow I managed to slip free and head for the bathroom. It didn't take long to find it and take a nice long piss. Then I decided to head down and raid the fridge. I figured after last night that was the least they owed me. I found some cold chicken and some orange juice. I stood and feasted on the chicken wondering about my next move. It was Saturday and to be honest I needed a break. It was Yuna that found me in the kitchen. She just stretched her body in a very cat like fashion before smiling and taking her own turn scrounging for food. She settled on some yogurt and coffee. The smell of brewing coffee woke the other two and they slunk down to join us. As Yuna poured me a cup of coffee, Asuna and Kara attacked the fridge and brought out cinnamon rolls and milk. Asuna opened the container of rolls and set them on a cookie sheet while Kara poured glasses of milk. Soon the rolls were in the oven and we sat and waited in an awkward silence. I glanced around the kitchen at the three naked forms and licked my lips. Damn, did I really bed all three of these luscious gals? I shook my head.

"You look surprised," Yuna said as she sipped her coffee.

"Yeah, to be honest, last night seems like a wet dream," I said.

"Nope, it was real, my pussy is still a little sore from the pounding it got," Kara moaned.

"Tell me about it," Asuna said in agreement. "Not that I am complaining, Steven can fuck me whenever he likes."

"Wherever he likes," Yuna added.

"However he likes," Kara finished the thought.

"Wow," I said unable to think of any other response to their eagerness.

"I heard he fucked Natalie up the ass," Asuna whispered in a conspirator like tone.

"Really, well I heard he already tapped the Queen Bitch herself," Kara said quietly.

"I thought I was the only one who called her that," I said laughing.

"Oh no, you aren't the only one she is a bitch to," Asuna said.

"I heard you were tapping your mom and sister," Yuna moaned softly.

"What?!" Asuna and Kara gasped. "No way!"

"Yes, Steven talks in his sleep," Yuna said with a wicked grin.

"Steven-sama are you fucking your mom and sister," Kara asked and I could only nod.

"Mom was an accident," I said.

"So you tripped and your cock 'accidently' slid inside of her," Kara asked.

"No, not like that," I said and then saw their expressions. "Fuck you all."

"You already did," the trio replied in one sensual voice.

Ding! Saved by the bell, Asuna pulled the rolls from the oven. Then she drizzled the icing on top and we feasted. It didn't take us long to polish off the cinnamon rolls. Then Asuna held up the last of the icing and drizzled it onto one of her nipples. I narrowed my eyes at her in challenge.

"Nipple isn't going to lick itself," she moaned.

I grumbled as I pulled her to me. Then I lowered my mouth to her tit and began to slowly lick the icing off. Then I was suckling her nipple. Well, so much for not in the mood and needing a break. The spontaneous foursome had begun.

I called my mom around dinner time so she wouldn't worry. But she figured since I wasn't home that I was otherwise occupied. How right on the mark she was. I was munching on a piece of the takeout pizza we had order while I spoke.

"I will be home soon," I said.

"Having fun," she asked.

"You could say that," I replied at the girls giggled in the background.

"How many of them are there Steve," she asked a hint of jealousy creeping into her voice.

"Three," I said.

"THREE, you are fucking three women at the same time," mom asked shocked.

"Uh huh," I said sheepishly.

"You dirty dog you," she growled. "Get your ass home as soon as you can." Click. The phone went dead.

"Oh boy, I am so in trouble," I said and the trio began laughing.

"Poor baby, fucked and sucked by three beautiful girls," Asuna said grinning.

"Licked and loved to death," Kara said.

"He died with a smile on his face officer," Yuna added.

I got dressed and headed for the door. They were waiting for me. I kissed them all in turn and opened the door to leave. There was a part of me that really wanted to stay. But I had to go home. If I didn't leave now I might not ever do it. I stepped out and headed for the car. As I headed home I wondered what if anything was waiting for me. Were mom and sis pissed at me spending so much time at Asuna's? I hoped not, I mean they were family after all, but I would have been a fool to pass up what happened. I was going to pull into the driveway but there was a familiar car parked there. It was Kevin's Monte Carlo SS and it looked like he finally found the bumper he had been hunting for online. If he was here it stood to reason that Mike and Sam were here too. I smelled a rat. I walked up to the house, opened the front door and there were my friends sitting on the couch. Entertaining them was my mother dressed to kill. She was wearing a leather corset, garter belt, stocking and her stiletto heels. Mom was also sporting a pair of silk gloves that ran up to her elbows. She had even had her hair done along with makeup. The whore red lip stick she was wearing suited the occasion. I closed the door behind me. That seemed to be sis' cue to come in from the kitchen. Holy crap, she was stunning in her matching bra and panties that left nothing to the imagination. You could easily see her nipples, areolas and freshly shaved pussy, slit and all. In Fiona's hand was a silver tray and on it a freshly decanted bottle of beer.

"Drink sir," she asked smiling at me. She had her done in an up do and she looked absolutely stunning.

"Thanks," I said taking the beer. When she turned around I saw the globes of her ass as she sashayed back to the kitchen.

"Welcome home son," mom said greeting me a very sensuous kiss.

"Damn," the trio cried from their view on the couch.

"Shall the festivities begin?"

"What have you got up your silken sleeves," I asked.

"We are going to entertain the men," she replied.

"Okay before we go any further," I said. "Fiona, come in here."

Sis slithered from the kitchen and strode out to stand next to me.

"Everybody, gather round for a group photo," I said. "Why not alternate with the gals in-between the guys." The guys got off the couch and they formed an interesting looking group. Click. Five pairs of eyes went blank then they were all animated again.

"There will be ground rules," I said. "No one speaks about what happens tonight ever. The girls are not to be hurt, spanking is allowed but use some common sense. Lastly, I am going to tap their asses first since this is my playground. After that I leave them for you three to play with as you see fit. Are there any questions?"

Everybody shook their heads and smiled.

"Okay, let the games begin."

Kevin and I moved the coffee table out of the way. Then Sis went into the kitchen and brought out an assortment of toys, lubricants and condoms. The guys stripped down as mom and sis placed towels on the couch, for easy clean up I suppose. The guys sat down and the girls went to work. Mom took Sam and Mike in hand while sis attacked Kevin's cock with gusto. I stood and watched for a little while. Kevin is the odd duck in our little group. I say that because he has rugged good looks, works out regularly and if it wasn't for his extreme antisocial personality, would have been one of the popular kids. He was nine when he saw his parents gunned down in a home invasion. Kevin has issues. I was the first one to talk to him in freshman year. Actually I think I was the only kid who talked to him. We have been best friends ever since. Now Mike is our resident braniac and looks the part with his wild mane of pale blonde hair and thick glasses. His social skills fall into the anime, sci fi and fantasy crowd. So at our school he is a complete pariah. We met at a sci fi convention and discovered we were actually going to the same school. We bonded over a game of dungeons and dragons. Last is Sam. He is painfully shy around girls and probably as smart as or smarter than Mike. But getting things out of him takes a gentle hand. He is also the tallest out of our little group, topping out at six feet five inches; he is scary strong and often forgets it. Kevin somehow managed to get Sam to work out with him at the gym, just to get him out of the house. Sam is also the only one with a juvie record. He got busted for hacking the pentagon's firewall. That was after he got what he was looking for. He can't talk about it without breaching his agreement with the government. I think he has a bright future ahead of him, working for the pentagon.

Mom had Mike rock hard in no time and was slowly coaxing a massive erection from Sam. I could see the look in her eyes as she eyed his massive member, hungry. While sis was stroking the base of Kevin's cock and licking and sucking the tip, mom was slowly jacking the two cocks in front of her with those silken gloves of hers. Kevin was growling now and I could see his face turning beet red. He was going to shoot down Fiona's mouth in no time. Meanwhile mom was just lowering her mouth over Mike's cock as she continued to stroke Sam slowly but surely. Mike let out a moan and watched as his dick disappeared between her lips.

"Oh man, that feels amazing," Mike said.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... I am gonna blow," Kevil howled.

Everyone looked over as Fiona's fist was flying over the shaft and her lips were locked around the tip. Kevin cried out and sis was moaning for all she was worth. They switched places and soon Kevin's head was buried between her legs. I decided to enter the fray. I knelt behind mom, tugged her panties to the side and eased a bright blue dildo between her pussy lips.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she moaned over Mike's cock. But she never missed a beat, got to hand it to her for that. I started fucking her with the toy and Mike's eyes began to bulge. Then he screamed as mom swallowed his load. But when she lifted her head from his lap he was still rock hard. I took the toy out and told him to do the honors. Mike got to his feet, walked behind my mom and drove his cock into her while he lifted her ass up into the proper position. He was a little awkward at first but soon got a rhythm going. With that mom focused her full undivided attention on Sam. Mom was deep-throating him before too long. The usually shy and quiet giant was moaning and whispering to her. I don't know what he said but whatever it was she was eager to please. Mom mirrored sis' earlier moves and was stroking the base of Sam's dick while her tongue and lips made love to the tip. Mike was hammering away at mom's pussy and I could see that this was his first time. Kevin on the other hand seemed very familiar with female anatomy. By the looks on Fiona's face and the noises she was making, he impressed her quite a bit. Kevin soon had sis' knees to her chest and moaning louder and louder now. It looked like he had two fingers inside of her and his lips attached to her clit. Watching was kind of fun, seeing my family being pleasured so nicely. This could work out in the long run. Well it was time to get the girls prepped for my part of the game. I lubed up two butt plugs and handed one to Mike and one to Kevin. Kevin never hesitated and slowly worked it into place. Mike on the other hand was staring at it and I had to tell him what it was and where it went.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers