Click Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers

"Ah," he said. "Here goes nothing." He pressed the tip against mom's anus as he slowly fucked her. He pushed and let nature take its course. With a satisfying grunt from my mother the toy was in place. Mike made an expression that read, 'well that wasn't so hard now was it'. He returned his attention to fucking and was pounding her again in no time.

We all stopped what we were doing when Sam suddenly cried out and mom was moaning. I saw her throat muscles working as she swallowed Sam's massive load. The greedy slut didn't miss a single drop. Sam looked around the room and seemed quite pleased with himself and my mother.

"Hurry up Mike," Sam said and I almost fell over. "I want to... um... just hurry up already."

"Almost there," Mike cried out. "Where?"

"On my ass or back please," mom moaned.

Mike thrust a few more times and then pulled out and sprayed both with a sizable load. Mike was panting and sat back down on the couch as Sam got up and took his place. He knelt behind my mom and placed the tip between her pussy lips. Then he slowly pushed. I watched his cock fill and stretch her pussy to capacity. He still had two inches left when he hit bottom. Mom pressed her palm against his chest and was panting herself now.

"Oh god damn, biggest cock ever," mom moaned. I just smiled and told Sam to start thrusting. "Damn it Steve... UNNNNNNNNNN... you are wrecking me!"

"Harder Sam, she wants it harder," I said as he rammed his entire cock home. Mom's back arched as she came and a strangled cry filled the air. Sam never halted his assault on her cunt. Mom came three more times before Sam was on the verge of his own orgasm. Then he went faster and was slamming it home each and every time. When his cock swelled up inside of her, mom's fifth and most powerful climax hit her just as he shot his load inside of her. Sam's cry was deafening but in a way it made me smile. He pulled out of her and lay on the carpet wheezing happily. He rarely smiled and this one was brilliant.

I pulled the toy from mom's ass. Then I sat on the couch and motioned for her to come to me. She straddled me and slowly lowered herself down until the head of my cock touched her asshole. Then with a deep exhale she lowered herself the rest of the way.

"Oh god," she said as her ass was impaled. "It has been so long."

"My turn," Sam said seeing Mike was still catching his breath. He rolled onto his knees, scooted over and slid his cock back into my mom's pussy.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," mom moaned.

"Move slowly Steve, let her adjust," I said softly.

"Okay Steve," Sam said.

He was very gentle with her now. But mom was cursing and encouraging Sam to go faster. Meanwhile Kevin was on the floor with sis straddling his cock. She was riding him slowly for now. Mike walked over and grabbed sis by the hair and slid his dick between her lips. Then he was rocking his hips and fucking her throat.

"I think she likes it," Mike said grinning like an idiot.

"Yeah, she loves it," I told him. "Damn your ass is tight mother dearest."

"It should be it hasn't been fucked for ages. Oh god my poor pussy! Fuck me Sam... let me feel that entire massive tool of yours!"

"Yes Mrs. Osborne," Sam said as he began to hammer her pussy again.

"Call me Cock Slot," mom growled.

"Okay Mrs. Cock Slot," Sam said laughing. The rest of us busted up over that one. Fiona almost choked on Mike's dick she was laughing so hard.

"Do you want to fuck her ass Sam," I asked.

"NO, I mean no he doesn't," mom said.

"I was talking to him, cock slot," I snarled.

"No, I will hurt her if I try," Sam said. "But I do want to... I mean... Fiona?"

"You want to fuck Fiona," I asked.

"Yes," Sam said smiling.

"Go ahead, get over here Kevin and fuck my mom for me," I said and he just nodded.

Switch up... as Sam laid down on the carpet and Fiona slowly lowered her pussy down. There were grunts, curses and finally a sigh of relief.

"I got it in," Fiona whimpered. "Damn boy you are fucking huge."

"I know," Sam said.

As sis began riding Sam, Kevin moved into position and began to hammer mom's cunt like a fucking machine. Mom was letting out a steady stream of moans even as her voice got higher and higher. The next one caused Kevin to stop she was shaking so violently. Then mom was begging for a break.

"Um... NO," Kevin said as he began moving again. "Take that and that cock slot."

"OHHHHHH Shit," she was crying out over and over.

Mom and Fiona came at nearly the same time. I tapped Kevin and he took my place beneath my mom as Mike took Kevin's position in her pussy. I moved behind Fiona and eased the plug from her ass. Then I eased into her ass slowly.

"How does that feel," I whispered in her ear.

"It hurts, but in a good way," she said.

"Good, here we go," I said as I began to thrust into her.

"Feels... good..." Sam moaned. "Fuck her harder Steve... I want her to cum again."

"You heard the man, come for us Fiona," I said.

"Gladly," she said as she pressed her tits into Sam's chest. "Fuck me harder Steve!"

I did and felt my last orgasm of the night begin. Sis looked over her shoulder at me and her eyes were as big as saucers.

"Oh my fucking god," she cried out.

I slammed into my sister as hard and fast as I could. I flew past the point of no return and beyond in no time at all, her ass was just that tight. I pounded her relentlessly as I panted in her ear.

"Gonna... gonna cum," I said.

"In my ass," she begged.

I slammed into her tightness with full force until I lost control. I ground my cock into her as cum gushed inside of her. This set her off and she came. That set Sam off and then he came.

"Both my holes are full of cum," Fiona moaned. She kissed Sam and I thought he had died and gone to heaven.

I pulled out and felt my knees buckle as I hit the floor. I was completely drained. I managed to get to the couch and sit down. Everyone decided it was time for a break. Food and drink were brought in by mom and sis. They served us like naughty live in maids. I ate and then begged off for the rest of the night. I told them to have fun and that was that. I slept like a baby and if I dreamt I don't remember anything.

Aftermath:

I woke up early Sunday morning. There was no smell of food or coffee so I assumed that mom and sis were still asleep. I did my morning routine and even took a nice long shower, alone. I got dressed and went downstairs. I stepped into the kitchen and saw the mess of dishes, utensils and glasses. This was so unlike my mother. She was a clean freak, besides the other kind of freak. She must have had one hell of a good time to leave the kitchen in such a state. I put the dirty dishes in the dish washer and wiped down the counters. I wondered what the living room would look like. I walked in and I almost busted out laughing on the spot. The furniture had been 'rearranged' in what must have been a titanic fuck fest. The couch was in the middle of the room and dubious stains were all over the cushions. Beer bottles and aluminum cans were littered in small piles along the walls. Not to mention the sensual clothing mom and sis had been wearing, that was scattered all over. But there was no sign of the guy's clothes anywhere. I pulled the window blinds open and saw the driveway was missing a certain vehicle. So they had not spent the night. I guess they thought it would be weird to wake up in bed with my mother and sibling. Or maybe somebody's mom called and they departed under orders? I picked up the trash and put the furniture to right. I sprayed the stains with cleaner and let it set for a while. It was only then that I started a pot of coffee and checked the fridge to see what was left to eat for breakfast. It was a wilderness inside our refrigerator. I grabbed a to-go mug and filled it with coffee. I grabbed mom's keys and headed out the door. I hated shopping, especially on a Sunday. But I had a small list in my head. I planned on a tactical strike so I could be in and out in no time.

One hour later I arrived home. I was not in a very good mood but I wasn't going to let the grocery store get me down. I carried the groceries into the kitchen and found the coffee untouched, they were still asleep. I put everything but the box of freshly baked donuts away. I poured another cup of coffee and munched on a few donuts seeing if anyone dragged themselves downstairs in a walk of shame. I was disappointed. So with a smile on my face I crept up the stairs and looked in on mom. She lay naked sprawled on top of her covers which were in great disarray. Her skin was covered in dry cum in various places, I deemed last night a success from that alone. I walked down the hall to my sister's room. The door was half way open so it was easy for me to look in on her. Fiona was also naked on top of her covers. She was in a fetal position with her ass high in the air. I could see the same telltale cum stains on her ass, back and even some in her hair. I also noticed that she was sucking her thumb. I bit back a laugh seeing her so vulnerable. I took out my phone and captured the moment for posterity. Maybe I would set that as my wallpaper. I left her undisturbed and returned to the kitchen for a fresh pot of coffee.

I was watching a dart throwing match when I heard the shower start upstairs. By the time the professional pool players were warming up on the screen mom had made her way downstairs.

"Holy shit, somebody cleaned up, set the coffee maker and bought donuts," she cried. "I am in love!"

I heard the coffee maker start and the box of donuts being raided; it wasn't until she had a cup of coffee in her hand that mom made her entrance. She was naked with a towel on her head and a donut in her mouth as she sauntered in. She plopped down next to me on the freshly cleaned couch.

"I take it you had a good time last night," I said.

"Oh my god, we didn't let those poor boys leave until almost dawn," she said.

"I am glad you had fun," I told her.

"Fun doesn't begin to describe it," mom practically moaned. "My ass is going to be sore for a week but it was worth it."

"Wow, thanks for sharing," I said giving her shit.

"Hey, you were the one that started that. They were happy just getting laid."

"I didn't want you two feeling left out," I said grinning.

"After last night I will never complain about you or your harem ever again."

"So it does bother you," I said and she went pale.

"A little," she said.

"More than a little," I said reading her expression. "It bothers you a lot."

"Okay, it irks me to no end that I have to share you. You are the man of the house and we should be enough."

"You and Fiona," I said.

"Yes damn it," she said tears spilling onto her cheeks.

"What if I could let last night happen more often, would that lighten my burden a bit?"

"You think you can just hand me off to your friends whenever you want?"

"Yeah," I said.

"I think you misjudge me," she said wiping the tears away. "You think I am just a slut who wants cock all the time?"

"I know you are," I said and this time she smiled.

"You know me pretty well huh," she said.

"I love you, but you are a fucking freak. I don't think that is a bad thing, it's just who and what you are."

"So I am just going to be treated like a piece of meat by you."

"Um... pretty much," I told her. "If I thought for a second that I was hurting you I'd never do it. But after last night and how I found this place, you are my little house slut to do with as I please."

"Yes sir," she said lowering her head. "I will do your bidding."

"So tell me all about it," I said and watched her face light up.

Mom spared no naughty detail about her exploits. She had taken them all on, one on one and all at once. She was so damn proud of how many times they had cum. I could tell how pleased she was from her smile down to her hard nipples. Mom was getting turned on just telling me about it all. We both heard the shower half way through mom's exploits. Twenty minutes later sis meandered down naked but without the towel on her head.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM donuts," she squealed. But not a single word on my clean up, she walked in with a donut in her mouth and one in her hand.

"Morning," I said though it was almost noon.

"Morning," she managed to say as she chewed. She plopped down on the other side of me.

"So how was last night," I asked.

"Oh my god," she said. "I was such a dirty little slut. I have never dreamed of doing some of the things that went on."

"So is that a good thing or a bad thing," I asked.

"Best date night ever," she said grinning ear to ear. "I came so many times I lost count."

"I am glad you had a good time," I said.

"Thanks to my loving brother," she said.

"So how is your ass this morning," I asked.

"Really really tender," she moaned. "We can take that off the menu next time."

"Next time," I said.

"We are going to do this again aren't we?"

"I guess so," I said.

"YEAH," the duo cheered.

Then I got to hear my sister's side of things. It was like a play by play announcer. She shared every orgasm in great detail and how she taken all three at once with ease. They were spoiled rotten after last night. I was happy for them. I couldn't wait until Monday and hear it from the guy's point of view.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers