All Comments on 'Click Ch. 03'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 10 years ago
wow

you took the P.O.S. part two and made it work with this. well done!

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago
SHEW

what a chapter, what revelations. teachers, family, all the new girls and now the seizure. Damn good read. I love the way this is taking shape. By the looks of it, I'd say this story has moved to the top 5 of my list of all time favorites/ ty/ bill

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
Very good!

I like the way you brought things around. I think he was dumb for giving the information that he did to Mr. Reilly. I just think that might come back to haunt him. And when is he going to read the damn letter that the substitute Advanced Biology teacher gave him. It obviously couldn't be from the Hermetic Order of the Silver Twilight, since he just came from the class where he met Reilly. The only thing I noticed was that 'the Queen Bitch of the school's ' name changed from Brandy in chapter 2 to Brenda in this one. That is very unusual for you Lost Boy, but not a real problem for me. So still 5*. Thank you!

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5* fantastic comeback

LB, your imagination has always left me in awe but to turn around a story from so awful to brilliant is just amazing :)

powerbanepowerbaneover 10 years ago
excellent storyline

I love your storyline and can hardly wait to see what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
way to go

I look forward to every chapter so hurry. with the next lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Thank you! Please keep the chapters coming.

DarktezzaDarktezzaover 10 years ago
Awesome

Awesome series!! Please keep the chapters coming! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GET A FUCKING EDITOR

I'll keep saying it until you don't need one any more

Brandi/Brenda? Which one is it?

walking through the cave barefoot and he doesn't ever notice or comment?

He's holding a two foot long crustal in his hand when he surfaces in the pool and Brandi/Brenda doesn't notice until he puts it down??

I know you HAD to tie a secret society in (being you) but not even an naive 18 year old would have revealed family secrets to a stranger on first meeting

And the normal complement of mis-used words and horrendous sentence structure

(Nice tap dance, BTW with the apology to his mother and sister. But that is all it is. A tap dance

That whole orgy scene needs to go away in a major re-write)

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Not To Nit Pick But...

It's "rappelle", not "repel".

LewBrishessLewBrishessabout 10 years ago
Rappel

Don't you just love it when one of the asshole nit-pickers corrects you and gets it wrong too? The word isn't either "repel" or "rappelle"; it's "rappel".

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 10 years agoAuthor
climbing

I guess I should have googled that one... : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Going great until...

... he starts spilling his guts to multiple total strangers?? Seems kind of weird after he saw the extent to which Carlotta has gone to preserve her anonymity, but I'll see where this goes for the time being. I'm just hoping the wheels don't fall off after crafting a unique backstory. Thanks for the ride so far.

Incestlover420Incestlover420over 8 years ago
Nice !

5* chapter! Good work

Timtom12Timtom12about 8 years ago
Let us count the clues...

Brenda's agitation, her warning, Carl hiding, the guy's pumping for information.

How many hints does he need to shut up?

ReapuerReapuerover 6 years ago
Thanks

Great story! I'm glad you nixed the whole gangbang family idea. Awesome job though!

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
AN AMAZING STORY

I DID'NT COMMENT ON THE LAST CHAPTER BECAUSE I ACTUALLY FELT SORRY FOR HIM ALLOWING HIMSELF TO PIMP HIS MOTHER AND SISTER. IT MADE ME ANGRY. HOWEVER, WITH THIS CHAPTER HE WAS BROUGHT INTO THE LIGHT, WHICH I APPRECIATE OF THE STORY. THANK YOU BRENDA! THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY AND I REALLY WISHED I'D HAVE BEEN THE EDITOR THAT PROOFED YOUR STORY YEARS AGO, IT "IS THAT GOOD".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow!

A most wonderfull written story.

You real name has to be S. King! ;-)

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Loving this, great imagination ... 5*

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
So much fun!

I love an entertaining story, and this is one of them! Thank you!

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
I take it all Back

Now that I realise we are dealing with a sci-fi story all is clear, Iโ€™m absolutely loving this story. Am looking forward to the rest of it.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

I agree with the previous comments by Wargamer. I take it all back as wellโ€ฆ I wasnโ€™t going to continue on reading this story after the last chapter but curiosity got the better of me and Iโ€™m glad it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter three page one, t-bar is a fence post not underwear...fix it with t-back.

JeryarbJeryarbover 2 years ago

Almost stopped after the flawed last chapter. Way to recover. Great story

JTassJTassalmost 2 years ago

I'm enjoying the plotline and character development, but as things progress it's got some major flaws.

The story started strong with a single interesting concept, but with all of the additional elements that you've introduced, it's become muddled. You'd be better off sticking with just the original concept, or adding at most only one other extraordinary element to the plot.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

I stand by my comment on the previous chapter!! AND I wish to say that THIS CHAPTER COMPLETELY VINDICATES what I said...

Brenda knocks fire from Steve's fanny, and brings him down quite a few notches!! Then he did EXACTLY what he had to do...APOLOGIZE to Mom and Sister!! Which they did, and still love him!!

He steps up, and realizes he has to do the right, AND MORAL, thing!!

How this has now transitioned to a Science Fiction/Harem/Stroke story...SSSOOO wonderful to see something this entertaining!!

FIVE**5**STORY...FOR SURE...YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! ๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Click Ch. 02ย Previous Part
Clickย Series Info