All Comments on 'Click Ch. 06'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

Oh SNAP hahaha, now mom admits to being with his father .. yet another shocker . love the whole twisted turning thing, I just need a score card with who''s who and who's tribe and or animal fig. and what they feed off of. ty another 5 but now Im trying to remember all of the other two stories and how they will tie in and I cant remember enough w/o rereading them and that took me way to long the first time, wway to many meds and now side affects of less memory recall

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago

I have no idea where any of this is going as there has already been a million twist and turns. That's said I am enjoying the ride and curious to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't stop reading

I agree . There are so many twist . I want to stop reading but after another twist , I just can't . As I'm reading . I keep thinking about how good a movie this would make .

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Loving all the twists and turns :-) Can't wait for the next chapter.

gatwell478gatwell478over 10 years ago
More

A scorecard would be nice just to keep track off all the characters. Find myself having to reread just to keep up, not that I mind that at all. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter and wondering where it will lead.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
Another great chapter

Now I am curious about what Gwen had Steve tell her mother to do. Also, since Steve's mom was with dad after his mother was could Fiona be dad's too. It would make a few things tie in neatly (I mean she has been working to get Cassie together with him since before his birthday. And none of the inhumans have even surprised her.) Also hoping that Cassie became his friend before learning the truth of who his dad was. I know from previous stories that characters do come and go, but I was hoping for either an update on or closure for Natalie, Asuna, Kara, and doc from the theatre. I can't wait to hear what questions Gwen has for them. Thank you and keep up.

Dream59Dream59over 10 years ago
I have read every chapter.

I have tried to keep up with the storyline. There is just one problem, there doesn't seem to be a consistent storyline. There have been about 30 pages written and it seems to be all over the place. I like some of the things you have written, but if after 30 pages the reader can not see the direction of the story then it is the writers fault and not the readers.

rjw69877rjw69877almost 10 years ago
Too many Clicks

I agree with Dream 59. Good sex plus a good plot makes for great reading. You lost control of the story. Too bad, early on it was very good.

ereaderlereaderlover 9 years ago
please check /proof read

So Which of the two is Gwen's mom Rachael Williams or Linda Carmichael ? You are calling one of them Mrs Robinson ! You have some hot sex, but it helps when the reader can follow the story.

cybojicybojiover 6 years ago
Keep going

This has been a fun story to read. Would love to see it continue. What are the two babies like? What other inventions? How more will they help humanity? Does he settle down with cassie or does he get the goddess?

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very yummy chapter!

Very yummy and very good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still confused about the random dude his mom brought home to fuck? Didn't this story start out with her being practically celibate? And sonny boy told her that she was his, and only his, after the whole "pimp my family" mom and sis cum dump fiasco. This story's got some serious consistency issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Click Ch. 05 Previous Part
Click Series Info