Click Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me, I am so damn close baby doll," I whispered in her ear.

"So close, I am so fucking close too," she growled. Our rhythm was perfect and even as I passed the point of no return Gwen was beginning to spasm and cry out. Two seconds later that clenching asshole of hers pushed me over the edge. Even as I sprayed her insides I heard the slow deliberate footsteps of someone heading up the stairs.

"We are in here," I said and the steps stopped right outside the open door.

"Oh my god, is that your cock in her poor little ass," Mrs. Robinson said her voice a whisper.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM, I am so full," Gwen moaned.

"How could you Gwen," she asked.

"How could you mother," Gwen shot back. "You and the others taking advantage of him like you did. Someone had to make it up to him. So I offered him my ass as payment for what you did."

"He fucked us remember," the mother said her voice breaking as I eased my cock from her little girl's ass.

"Like the view mom," I said as I stood up my semi hard cock in full view.

"What is wrong with you people," she said even as her eyes looked downward.

"You can't resist even now," I said as I took out my phone. "Smile for the birdy."

Click, her eyes went vacant and then she smiled. I shook my head and looked at Gwen. She just smiled and then leaned up and whispered in my ear. I nodded and pulled Gwen's mother close.

"Are you going to fuck me again Steve," she asked.

"No, I have other plans for you," I said and pulled her closer still. Then I whispered in her ear and felt her stiffen in surprise.

"No, I don't want to," she protested but already her body was submitting to the hypnotic suggestion. "I hate you."

"That's perfectly acceptable," I said. "You needed to learn a lesson and this one is perfect. Go home and be happy."

I walked down to my bedroom with Gwen behind me. I got dressed and she just watched in silence. Then there was the aroma of chocolate chip cookies in the air.

"MMMMMMMMMMM, I love chocolate chip," I said. "Come on they'll be out soon and you can ask all of your questions."

We reached the kitchen just as the oven door opened up. I watched as mom fished the cookie pan out and set it on the wooden block to cool.

"Oh hey honey, perfect timing," she said. "Cassie was telling me about you little tryst in the library. Damn, but that sounded hot!"

"It was, I am confused about something though," I said.

"Ask away," mom said as she removed the cookies and placed them on a plate. Cassie was pouring glasses of milk and I, well I was trying to word my question correctly.

"Mom, is there something wrong with me," I said.

"What kind of nonsense is this," mom said licking chocolate from her thumb. "What brought this on?"

"I just fucked Gwen at school, and then afterwards I went to her house and had sex with four older women. Then I took Gwen's anal cherry on your bed."

"Did you use lube," she asked and I nodded. "Good, otherwise the poor girl would be walking funny for a week or more." She paused before she continued. "Steve, you have your father's libido and hunger for the opposite sex. He can fuck for hours nonstop and make orgasms blend together like nobody's business, or so I hear. You are your father's child."

"You went back, oh my god you went back and checked out Carlotta's story didn't you." I said and mom nodded. "He raped you too didn't he?"

"No baby, you can't rape the willing. I went there looking for this world class lover and I found it. He did things no one has ever repeated. Don't beat yourself up for what is perfectly natural for you, okay."

"Okay, okay I won't beat myself up for what I do to women."

"That's my boy, cookies," she said with an evil smile.