All Comments on 'Click Ch. 07'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55about 10 years ago

frick n frack, I'll come back, every chapter gets a 5 because this story is alive. its the tie into your other stories that I've been waiting on. I wish I could remember all the key characters and key events, but alas, a decade of pain med and daily onslaught of pain and other problems related from spinal damage. I enjoy your story immensely and best I can tell you is that though robbed of so much from my spinal cord ordeal. I get great enjoyment reading you stories. I havent read in 30 yrs, but now I cant wait to find new chapter of your and a few select others. ty/ bill, if you find the time , woud you send me an email that I may ask a few questions, if you dont mind/ ty

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 10 years agoAuthor
my email

you can reach me at lost_boy_2112@Hotmail.com, I look forward to your email.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
old neighbor

I think the old neighbor needs to be invited over to enjoy the playroom again and relive her youth .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love

I am absoultly in love with this story just like some of your lover ones, please post the next chapter soon!

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 10 years ago
Another great one!

5 stars again. I love how this is shaping up. I really wonder who wrote that journal in 1888 about Fiona and why was Steve the key element left out? Any ways thanks for sharing!

wyldnloose69wyldnloose69over 6 years ago

I'm enjoying the story very much. I've also enjoyed the connection between your stories I hope to see more.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
I LOVE THE STORY

BUT I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION. WHAT TITS? CASSIE, ACCORDING TO THE BEGINNING OF YOUR 6TH CHAPTER, CASSIE HAD SMALL B CUP TITS. SO HOW CAN CASSIE TAKE STEVENS COCK BETWEEN HER TITS? I CAN PUT MY COCK BETWEEN MY LEGS AND I CAN PUT MY COCK BETWEEN MY HANDS BUT I HAVE TO SANDWICH EITHER MY LEGS OR HANDS TOGETHER TO ENJOY THE SENSATION, RIGHT? HA, GOTCHA! I GUESS YOU GOT LOST THERE lol GOOD STORY! GREAT STORY!

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
Mind blowing

I just get to grips with the story n then a monkey wrench get chucked in ... crazt but brilliant at the same time 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Very well done!

Well written and full of a great imagination and of course lots of yummy things too! Thank you!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

Another excellent chapter; this, and the last chapter have exceeded any expectation I have of being entertained by the author!! I am sorry for Heather; she, of all people, should have known NOT to cross Steven. Her loyalty to her family SHOULD NOT HAVE overridden her attraction to Steven, and her knowledge of the power he had come into. Plus, the GREED that came through when she saw the empty chasms of the treasure rooms...HER DOWNFALL in Steven's eyes, and heart.

That Steven moved the treasures was an excellent move on his part, with the knowledge of Fiona and Cassie. This cements his security- not really holding the items "hostage", but safeguarding their existence, while giving him a platform to negotiate, if that is a real reason for him to guard them!! Still, lots of backing for his position there.

Cassie is more than his "best friend"...she is awesomely supportive of him, and such a resource for him, as he is so new to all this. She will help him navigate the way through the potential threats to him, while also strengthening his hold on his future.

Fiona and Mom...also more than supportive, AND now know they are MORE than HUMAN!!

Five**5**Stars...deserving of so many more!!

🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💥💥💥💥💥💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Click Ch. 06 Previous Part
Click Series Info