Click Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh goddamn," I whimpered entranced by this petite young thing. She shoved her head down now making love savagely to my erection. "If you keep that up I am going to shoot down your throat." I said in warning but she only shoved her head down harder. I clenched my fists and was panting and covered in sweat as she deep-throated me. My cock swelled in her throat and her eyes widened in delight as I came near to shooting off. The cry built up from a second warning but turned into one long howl of pleasure as I shot my load down her gullet. But she didn't stop she kept on going.

"Stop damn it," I begged but she wasn't listening. Then my second orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks and a second cry rang from me and echoed off the walls. Only when she had licked me dry did she relent. She sat there smiling up at me like some demonic thing. She wiped the excess spit from her lips with her arm. Then she laid back, spread her legs and crooked her finger at me. I sat up and knelt between her thighs. I cupped each of her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy to my lips. Just as she had done I never lost sight of her eyes as I went down on her. She slipped her fingers into my hair and pulled me to her. I licked, lapped and suckled her pussy and clit. Now it was her turn to squirm, beg and cry out. I drove my tongue between her pussy lips and felt her hips move up against me as I pleasured her. She ground her sex against my lips as her orgasm built within her.

"I'm getting close," she growled. For so petite a frame she was surprisingly strong. I found her clit and focused my full attention on her climax. Then she was bucking and howling as she came. I did to her just as she had to me. I kept licking and sucking her pussy until I was rewarded with a second climax. It took a little longer for her than it had me but she coughed up that orgasm all the same. I licked her clean and looked up at her shivering form. I moved to lie on top of her and held her close.

"That was one hell of a start girl," I said.

"My name is Heather," she cooed. "How about you show me how bad you want me."

I placed both of her legs over her shoulders and eased into her. Heather's back arched as I filled her up. Then she was panting and moaning again as I began to move. Her pussy was as tiny as her throat had been. The energy of the room filled me up as I heard shadow voices telling me to take my pleasure from her, to drive my cock as deep and hard as I could. I listened to them and pounded her tightness good and hard.

"Yes, that's it, fuck me like a piece of meat," she howled. "I need your cock so damn bad!"

I lowered my lips to her tiny nipples and latched on as my hips drove my cock in and out of her. So damn tight and yet she took it without any problems. Heather was made of some stern stuff. The dull thuds of our bodies colliding reverberated through the floor. Then I rolled her onto her belly and took her from behind. This sent Little Miss Heather into a complete tizzy. She had started out so shy and demure and now she was cursing like a fucking sailor.

"Fuck me," she screamed. "Make me cum... make me yours!"

I did just that. I hammered her from behind as hard as I could. It seemed like moments later but she was grinding her pussy against me as she came for the third time. I let her catch her breath and held her close with my cock buried deep inside of her.

"Heather," I said.

"Yes Steven," she purred.

"Are you enjoying yourself," I asked as I began to move again very slowly.

"UNNNNNNN, yes I am enjoying myself, especially that fat cock of yours. I could get hooked on it."

"Stay with me," I said as I began to move faster. "That way the books will still be in your family's possession. What do you say?"

"I say fuck me and then show me to my room," she moaned as she pushed up against me.

Then we were moving in unison, me forward and her backward. We slowly built up speed and force as our love play intensified.

"Where do you want me to cum," I asked her.

"I... don't... care," she said in deep pants.

"Okay, here it comes," I said as my cock swelled up inside of her. I jack hammered her pussy for all I was worth. I wanted to fill her pussy up and soon. I dug my fingers into her hips and pummeled her as hard as I could.

"So fucking close," I growled in her ear.

"I know," she said. "I can feel your cock growing inside of me."

All I could do was thrust my hips forward. It felt like I was possessed. I lost control of my body at some point and she was going to pay the price. My fingers dug in deeper and the power behind my thrusts doubled. A second later cum was pulsing inside of her and the grip on me was broken.

"Are you alright," I asked her as I rolled off of her. "What the fuck happened?"

"It's the room," she said as she moved onto her back. "Don't worry you can't hurt me."

"I may have to seal this room off, I'm not sure I trust it," I said and she freaked out.

"No, please, don't do that," she said as she rolled on top of me. "I need this."

Then she was kissing me and trying to crawl into my lap. The presence I felt was growing strong again.

'Give in to her hunger,' it said. 'Let her take over and pleasure you it is her desire.'

"Fuck me again," she said as her hands worked on my cock. "Let the room feed you its energy!"

I picked her up and blindly lowered her onto my erection. She cried out as I began to lift and drop her. Then I felt the icy tendrils fill me up and I lost control again. I wasn't just lifting her now I was ramming her body down onto mine. I was speaking but the words were lost on me. Was this what it felt like when a soul rider took over? I hated it! Then I was looking at her face and she was in the grips of purest bliss. The feeling of control slipped back and I wasn't alone in my head as I fucked her. It was a hunger that needed a body and mine was the one it wanted. I continued to lift and drop her onto my cock with a renewed desire to please her. For once it wasn't just about me and it was the purest form of lust I had ever felt for another human being. She was helping me now as she thrust her body down onto me. There was a euphoric expression on her face and I wanted that to continue, no matter the cost.

"So full," she said as she drove her hips downward. "I am yours, don't deny it."

"How did you learn about this room," I asked as I slowed our pace.

"I was indoctrinated by my mother," she said. "I learned the long loving history of this house since I was young."

"When did she tell you about the orgies," I said as I stood up and impaled her deeper.

"Ooh god, when I was old enough to understand. There are plenty of secrets in this house. That's why my uncle wants this place so damn bad. But he wanted to do things to me that I didn't want. But you, you can do whatever you want to me and I will adore you for it. I do mean anything."

"Fine, then be a good little girl and come for me."

Exactly ten seconds later she was spasming like crazy and clinging to me like a lifeline. Then her back was against the wall and I was hammering her pussy for all she was worth. Anything, she said she would do anything for me. That fired up the old burner to a whole new level. While I pinned her there my hips worked overtime thrusting into that sweet little pussy of hers. The ferocity of my emotions scared me just a little but I was adapting on the fly. Heather locked her legs around me and moaned all the louder. Was it minutes or hours later that our love play came to an end? Heather left the room and me prone on the floor. I slowly got to my feet and staggered upstairs to the kitchen. Fiona was waiting with a gallon of orange juice in her hand and a wicked smile on her face.

"Finally, I thought I was going to have to send a search party for you two," she said pointing at the darkened window.

"How long," I asked and she gave me a concerned look.

"Six hours," she said. "Are you okay?"

"Just a little dehydrated," I said chugging half the contents of the plastic jug.

"So was she, she polished off the ice tea in one go. She is upstairs showering by the way which wouldn't be a bad idea for you. You smell like sex and candy."

"I'll be down in a little bit then we can take her home in your car if you are okay with that."

"No need, the car that brought her is still parked out front," Fiona said.

I headed upstairs after polishing of the rest of the orange juice. I heard Heather singing in the shower. She had an amazing voice. I slipped in behind her and we just held each other. Then she turned around and dutifully lathered up my entire body and let me rinse. She followed this up by washing my hair for me. I expected this kind of behavior from Cassie but Heather just hummed while she acted the body slave.

"There all done," she said at last. "Wash off all that funk and fluids."

"Six hours," I said as I pulled her close again.

"That room has claimed lives in its long history. I am glad you weren't one of them."

"Your uncle is going to be livid. Especially when you return home in different clothes than you started with."

"Wait, I thought you said I could stay here," she said her voice rose in alarm.

"I did, but don't you want to get some of your stuff," I asked. The look of relief washed over her lovely features.

"Oh yeah right," she said and placed her head on my chest. "I thought for a second, never mind, I will return tomorrow with some of my things, just the necessities."

"You are about Cassie's size, maybe she can loan you something to wear home."

Then we just held each other until the water began to turn cold. We dried off and headed down to Cassie's room. I knocked on the door and she let us in. She looked recovered from her ordeal in the secret room. Her hair was a little tousled as if she had been napping but otherwise as cute as ever.

"Steven, you don't need to knock to enter my room you know that," Cassie said as she opened the door wide. "Who is this?"

"This is Heather Van Dekker; she is related to the previous owner. I was wondering if she could borrow some clothes for her trip home." I asked and Cassie just smiled and nodded.

"Come on in and take a look Heather, I am sure something will fit you."

I sat on the bed while the pair held up slacks and tops and after only fifteen minutes or so an outfit was selected. Heather agreed to return the clothes when she came back the next day. She dressed with some help from Cassie brushed out the long ass mane of hair before she left. With a wave and a promise she turned and left me sitting on Cassie's bed.

"Where is she going to sleep," Cassie asked as she sat down next to me.

"I don't know yet," I said. I hadn't really thought out that far when I invited her to stay.

"We'll work it out," she said leaning against me. "She is very special I see why you like her."

"That room, that damned room," I muttered.

"While I was recuperating I made a few phone calls. This house was built by several different races. It was designed by the Sidhe, but each of the rooms was constructed by different non-humans. Each of them serves a purpose beyond the obvious. The room in the basement isn't the only secret one in the house. I have it on good authority that there are at least six others."

"Maybe one of them is a bedroom," I said shaking my head. "What the hell have I gotten myself into?"

"You were unprepared for the full power of that room. It was built by my people to not only enhance sexual desire but store that sort of energy indefinitely."

"Why," I asked and she just smiled.

"I thought that would be obvious. But if you are concerned I will examine it more thoroughly when I order the furniture for it."

"Thanks," I said. "I am starved. Let's go out and get something to eat."

The Tunnel Beneath:

We decided to order carry out and Cassie went and picked it up. We ate in the dining room and the girls were all smiles while we devoured our hand tossed pizza. When I couldn't take it any longer I steered the subject towards Heather.

"So um, what do you think of a new roommate," I said and they just smiled all the wider.

"Will she make you happy," Fiona asked.

"She can stay with me," Cassie offered. "I don't mind sharing my bed with her; unless you wanted to share yours of course."

"I haven't thought that far ahead," I said shaking my head.

"She seems nice," Fiona said. "I am sure we will all get along quite well."

The rest of the meal and conversation was less stressful, for me at least. We talked about school and the mysteries that the house might hold. Cassie was still trying to get ahold of a complete blueprint of the house but no luck so far. Arianna was also working on it but she was meeting just as many dead ends. It was at that point that I decided on a more proactive course of action. I had Arianna send me a little help from Iron Heart. Once the girls were asleep I would search the house from top to bottom.

I waited it out and eventually one by one the girls went to sleep. At midnight the hover probes arrived from Iron Heart via a small stealth craft designed by Uncle Carl and put together by Arianna. I set to work and had a direct tie in while they searched, scanned and mapped the house inch by inch. It wasn't long before the first big surprise hit the fan. What I believed to be a two story building was in fact three stories. The ruse was all in the architecture and angles of the roof. There were four rooms on the third floor that acted like a private apartment, a bedroom, a bathroom, a library and a playroom. I made my way up to the second floor and found the open secret door that the probe had found. The stairway was covered in dust but was still intact and stable. I went up the stairs and the hallway opened up on the four doors that held the various rooms. I opened the door to the bedroom and whistled when I saw the layout of the furniture and the lavish lifestyle of whoever used it. The bathroom was adjacent to the bedroom and was as amazing as the bedroom. The playroom was part music room part billiard room. The best was last, the private library. It was the second largest room on the third floor and was somewhere between a museum and a temple. This was a sacred place. The artifacts and tablets screamed antiquity and I wondered what the hell they were doing here. Did the Order know about these?

'I want a complete render of each and every object in this room,' I said to Arianna.

'Yes Master,' she said.

'We need to secure this part of the house. Take care of that too, I want complete lockdown, motion sensors, and the works.'

'Yes Master,' she said. 'The probe found a second secret door down in the basement.'

'I am heading down there right now.'

I slipped down the stairs as quietly as I could. I met the probe near the rear of the basement. Its laser pointer was pointed at a singular brick. I reached out and touched the brick and felt it give way. The secret door slid upwards silently. The back wall was no more and there was only darkness beyond. I stepped into the tunnel beyond and was a little shocked at how far it went back. I followed the tunnel while three probes shot passed me into the dark. Then they abruptly stopped not one hundred feet away. The tunnel itself was set at a downward grade and I was walking downhill. The reason for the probes having stopped was obvious. The rest of the tunnel was underwater.

'Master, there is wiring running behind the tunnel's wall. I suspect something may I pursue my theory?'

'Go for it,' I said.

I felt a thrum run through my feet. Then slowly the water receded revealing the entire length of the tunnel. The moment there was enough clearance the probes shot forward and continued with their mapping. Then I was informed there were four storage vaults, two on either side of the main tunnel. They were set above the water line and were dry and secure. I wondered what was so damn important they put it down here. I had to wait for the water to fully lower before I could move on. So it was a few minutes until the way was clear and I could inspect the closest of the four rooms. There were twenty or so crates filling the room and they looked like they had been there for quite some time.

'How old are the crates,' I asked Arianna.

'I won't be able to determine that until I radiocarbon date the wood,' she said. 'But by the materials I would hazard a guess that they are at least a century or more old.'

That was close enough for me. I looked for one of the crates that were in worse shape than the others so I could look inside. Finding one, I pulled one of the boards to the side and nearly pissed myself. The entire crate was full of small gold bars and each of them was stamped with the seal of the Order. What the fuck was going on? Did the Order even know this was here? The next room had two stacks of crates, each at opposing corners of the room. One held silver bars while the other and smaller stack held platinum. The third room was a gemologist's dream come true. There were small crates that held both cut and uncut stones. The last room held works of art. There were paintings, porcelain and various treasures. I placed my back to one of the walls and slid down to the floor. This was nothing short of a king's ransom and now I had to figure out what to do with it. I could turn it over to the Order but it might find its way back to Van Dekker. I wasn't going to let that happen. There really was only one option.

'Can we take it,' I asked Arianna.

'I can make it disappear if that is what you want,' she said a smile in her voice.

'Make it happen,' I said. 'I will take care of wiring the third floor. I just need the supplies.'

'Consider it done,' she said.

'Flood the tunnel when you are done.'

Half an hour later, I had tools in hand and was placing sensors, dead bolts and cameras on the third floor. While that was going on Arianna was using hover sleds to move the crates and artwork from the tunnel just as they had hauled away debris on the oil rig months back. She had a drop ship parked in the backyard and was silently ferrying the loot outside. I was halfway through my installation when Arianna informed me that she was finished and the tunnel was once more underwater. I checked my watch and saw that it was a little after three in the morning. The drop ship lifted off with barely a whisper and I knew the treasure was in good hands, now. I let out a breath of relief and knew exactly how to play my hand. The sun was coming up as I positioned the last camera in place. I stood up and popped my back. Despite being up all night my energy level was still high. So I went downstairs and fixed a pot of coffee. The aroma from the coffee woke the two sleepy heads. They arrived in bras and panties much to my delight.

"Morning sleep heads," I said offering each a mug.

"MMMMMMMM, someone was up all last night," Fiona said.

"Yeah, but how did you know," I asked.

"If you check your bed you'd find two warm spots," Cassie said. "We came in and found you missing."

"We figured you were busy searching the house, any luck." Fiona asked as she held the mug in her hands.

"Yeah, I found out we have a third floor," I said. "I will be moving up there; while Fiona can have my old bedroom."

"Is that all you found," Cassie asked as she sipped her coffee.

"Officially yes," I said.

"I see the wheels turning," Fiona said. "You've got something up your sleeve. Just don't leave us in the dark too long."

"Everything will become crystal by the end of the day."

It all hinged on Heather returning and how much of the secrets of the house she was aware of. If she knew about the tunnel then my plan would go without a hitch. If not, I would have to drag her asshole uncle into this. Of course that may happen no matter what, it may be inevitable.