Click Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delicious," I said to them both. Foiled they just smiled and helped themselves to a serving of pancakes and fruit. I was nearly done eating when Brenda and Isix strolled in. They were each wearing one half of a set of pajamas. Brenda was wearing the top and I couldn't help but notice her lovely bare bottom while Isix strolled in topless and looking quite shagged out. Her hair was a mess and she seemed blearier eyed than normal. "I would say looked what the cat dragged in but that would be redundant. What happened to you?"

"Your father is what happened to me. He was quite excited by your gift last night so excited that he ordered several bottles of wine. I just got in a little while ago."

"So what was his decision concerning Priya," I asked as I fixed a 'to go' cup of coffee.

"She was delivered to the hospital early this morning. He slipped her something in one of her drinks that will mimic a coma for several days. He also placed agents at the hospital to monitor her visitors. If there are other hunters in the city he'll find out. He sends his blessings and is quite pleased with how you handled things."

"I'm just glad he didn't blow up over me sending her to him. Well my lovelies I am off to work I will be back around four unless they keep me later."

"I will have your tux cleaned and set out for you," Brenda said as she kissed my cheek.

"I will have your shower waiting for you," Cassie said kissing the other cheek.

"I rented a limo for us to arrive in," Fiona said kissing me on the lips.

"I will be recovering after that harsh mission you sent me on," Isix said smiling. "I know you will do well."

I left them staring after me and the deep seated nervousness returned. I drove to work listening to some light jazz to help take my mind off of things. I arrived and parked in the secure lot in the back. Kat was waiting for me when I stepped through the door. She looked quite excited and led me to the break room. There she poured herself a cup of coffee before launching into a whirlwind spiel that I caught perhaps every third word. Then Nick Shaw stepped into the room and laid a gentle hand on his sister's shoulder.

"Breathe," he said calmly.

"Morning Mister... I mean Nick," I said nervously.

"Relax both of you," he said with a reassuring smile. "What my dear sister is trying to say is that we have some great news." He handed me letter. "This arrived yesterday by mistake. I think they confused your work address with your home. Kat opened it by mistake didn't you?" I turned the envelope over and nearly dropped it when I saw who it was from, the Nobel Prize Committee. My hands were shaking when I extracted the letter and read its contents. Though it was late in the year my name had been added to the list of nominees for my solution to the Zero Point Energy equation. The potential for cheap clean power worldwide was too great to be passed up.

"I hope you have your passport ready," Kat said slowly after she had contained her excitement.

"Oh, I am just a nominee and there are people much more deserving than me," I said my voice shaking from the shock of the announcement.

"So you say," Nick added. "However, the impact of your discovery has long lasting effects. I have already set aside a team to exploit your work. You will of course benefit financially from that work. Hell, you may want to start your own company one day. I am in talks with the military about exploiting your work. Of course the current energy providers are up in arms over this and are afraid of where this will lead. I have my lawyers and members of the Order working on derailing any plans to stop this type of research. So just relax I have it all in hand."

All I could do was nod. I stuck the letter in my back pocket and headed off to the lab. I desperately needed something to take my mind off this unforeseen twist. I had people patting me on the back and wishing me the best of luck every step of the way to my workspace. I knew by then that Kat had shared the good news among my coworkers. My lab partners wanted to go out after work and celebrate but I reminded them of my impending ceremony at the college. Things were getting out of hand and I didn't know what to do. My stress level was ramping up as the day wore on. It seemed like each time I had pushed the thoughts about the award and the ceremony out of my thoughts someone would come by and remind me. By three in the afternoon I was staring blankly at the holographic display of my work. I hadn't done a thing since lunch. The lead technician saw what condition I was in and sent me home for the day. He knew I had too much on my mind to accomplish anything. I nodded and bolted for the exit. Kat was waiting for me at my car.

"You didn't really think you'd get out of here without seeing me did you," she asked as she leaned close.

"I wasn't sure," I said swallowing hard.

"You need to go home, take a nice long bath and clear your head. Then after everything is over and done with I will take all that nasty stress out of you even if it takes all night long. How does that sound?"

"Amazing," I said. "I just hope I don't..."

"Ah, no negative thoughts," she said placing a finger on my lips. "Just think about us and what I'm going to do to you. That'll get rid of all those pesky fears. Now get going before I rape you here in the parking lot."

I left her standing there with that smoldering look in her eye. I drove home and thought about the night to come. She was right it did drive away all the other thoughts. I remembered our first encounter during the thunder storm. The feel of her hungry body against mine and her intoxicating kisses. By the time I got home I was feeling more like my old self. I parked the car, got out and headed for the backyard. Once I was actually passed the gate I left a trail of clothes leading to the Onsen. I slipped beneath its healing waters and let go of the last of my stress. When I finally emerged there was Brenda standing there with an armful of my clothes.

"Well you're home early, stressful day?"

"Check the letter in my pants pocket and you tell me," I said. I watched her intently as she fished the envelope from my pocket and read its contents. There was a look of disbelief followed quickly by shock and finally utter elation. She howled as she tossed the letter along with the clothes onto the ground and dove into the pool. It wasn't long before the rest of the girls had joined me in the bath, all but Isix as she was blissfully unaware of things in dream land. We all dried off and Brenda opened a bottle of champagne she had been saving for just this sort of event. We toasted to my nomination even though I still felt there were people better suited to the award. It was nice to have been named among such honored people.

It was Arianna who reminded me that it was time to get ready for the ceremony at the college. It was only then that I wondered if the chancellor had heard about the Nobel Prize. If he had I knew he wouldn't pass up the chance to mention it in his speech tonight. Brenda helped me dress and even tied my bow tie for me. The other girls were getting ready as Brenda left me to make herself presentable. By the time the limo arrived I was downstairs waiting for the parade of beauties to greet me. One by one they appeared at the top of the stairs and descended like silken angels. They had spared no expense or detail in making this night special. I know that my mouth was hanging open by the time Brenda appeared in her bright blue gown, hair and makeup done to perfection.

"You didn't really think you were going to hog all the attention did you," Brenda said as she moved passed me. I just closed my mouth and shook my head. "Now be a good boy and open the door of the limo."

I did as I was told. I let Brenda lock up behind us as I moved to the limo door. I opened it and helped each girl into the back. I just wished Isix could have made it. Once Brenda was inside I slipped inside and closed the door behind me. It was a short drive but one had to make a good first impression. A few minutes later we were in front of the main auditorium for the campus. I expected a few students standing outside but that is hardly what awaited us. There were news vans and hundreds of students forming a crowd outside the auditorium. I could see the lights of the cameras and I felt my heart leap into my throat. The girls were all smiles and telling me I could do this. I swallowed hard as the limo came to a halt. The driver came around and opened the door for us. The girls exited first and I was last out. I heard the crowd roar as I stepped into view. The reporters were turning their cameras towards us and they were narrating to their audience about me and my achievement. I heard the words Nobel and Prize being bantered about. I smiled and waved as I entered the building. The news was out and I suspected a certain redhead was responsible. The interior of the building was much quieter than the outside and I was thankful. I could focus my thoughts and get my shit together. We entered the foyer and there were well dressed people everywhere. I recognized a handful of people but most of them were strangers. Nick Shaw appeared suddenly and took over for Fiona at my side.

"Let me introduce you to some of the senior members of the Order that are here tonight," he said softly in my ear. "Just smile and give a firm handshake I'll take care of the rest."

I let him move me through the crowd and I knew many of the names from mega corps the world round. I shook the hands of the men and kissed the hands of their wives. I smiled when I was supposed to and kept my mouth shut most of the time. Once the introductions were over with Nick took me to the bar. Two shots of premium tequila later I felt better. Oh I was still shaking like a leaf inside but my exterior was calm. Nick congratulated me on my first exposure with the elders of the Order.

"I wish I had someone to hold my hand when Numenor went public. Talk about a nervous wreck, I thought I was going to throw up until after the presentation was done. You are going to be fine. This is your war zone and you are the master of your domain. Well I got to mingle, good luck and hell of an entrance."

I watched him go and ordered a third shot. When it arrived Kat snatched it out of my hand and downed it. She waggled her finger at me and told me not to drink so much before I took the stage. I was guessing that the Chancellor would be accepting quite a few checks to help swell the college's coffers. As if on cue he appeared nearby and made his way over. He ordered a mineral water and then turned his full attention on me. He was exhilarated for me and the college. Then he gave me a brief synopsis of the evening. He would make a welcoming speech and then I would be presented with three challenges. Two of them were a show of my skills and the third was a Chinese Puzzle box that held my award. All I had to do was solve the puzzle to receive my degree. Great, just fucking great, a goddamn puzzle box! I felt my nerves reach a new height. I checked my watch and found I had fifteen minutes before the ceremony began.

'Arianna,' I sent to my personal A.I.

'Master,' she replied instantly.

'I need you to find me a room nearby that isn't being used,' I said.

'Checking security cameras, yes Master there is a storage room off the main corridor.'

'Perfect, send Cassie a message to meet me there as soon as she can," I said.

I headed for the room and found it not only empty but close to the door that I would be entering the auditorium. I had barely closed the door and shut off the lights when the door opened. I saw the silhouette of a curvy female and knew it had to be Cassie. I closed the door, slipped my fingers into her hair carefully and pushed her down onto her knees. She unzipped me and fished my erection out of my pants. She went to town without a single word passing between us. Damn but she was hot and bothered, she was licking, sucking and stroking me with utter abandon. I could hear her soft moans as she deep-throated me.

"You are a dirty little whore aren't you," I whispered.

"MmmmHmmmm,"she moaned.

"Damn that feels amazing," I growled. "I just wish we had time to bend your over and fuck you senseless."

"MMMMHMMMMM," she moaned louder.

"I bet you're fucking soaked," I said and her answer was to push her head forward and bury my cock to the hilt. Her lips brushed against the base of my dick to show how excited she was.

Then the door opened and Cassie stepped in. We looked at each other and then I looked down at the cute young thing sucking my cock. Cassie closed the door and cocked her head to one side and put her hands on her hips.

"Couldn't wait," Cassie asked.

"NO, I thought she was you. I mean she was the one who unzipped me and... oh damn I'm getting close!"

"You are such a fucking slut," Cassie said as she squatted down next to the unknown girl. "Does his cock taste good?"

"MMMMMMHMMMMM," she said as she stroked my cock faster.

"You want to taste his cum don't you, you filthy little whore," Cassie hissed. The girl just licked and sucked me harder.

"So fucking close," I moaned quietly. The girl wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and stroked me fast and hard. "Going to cum..." I said just as my load hit the back of her throat. But instead of slowing down she kept stroking and sucking harder. "UNNNNNN... what are you... oh shit!" The second orgasm was forced from me and almost sent me to the floor. It took everything I had to keep my knees from buckling. Cassie stood up and held me close. The girl licked me clean, tucked me in and then zipped me up. She stood up and was licking her lips.

"Tasty," she said. "Glad I could help Steve, I can call you Steve right?"

"Yeah, after that I guess we should be on a first name basis," I told her.

"Good, I'm Erika, with a K," she said grinning like a fiend. I finally got a good look at her and almost fell over.

"Oh hell, I've seen your picture somewhere."

"I bet you have. On the desk of my grandfather, he's the chancellor of the college." Erika said while Cassie started to laugh.

"Not funny, I just took advantage of his granddaughter for god's sake."

"Um, not to argue here but I think I am the one who took advantage of you," Erika said.

"How about a quick photo," Cassie offered.

"Sure," Erika said as she slipped her arm around Cassie's waist. I took out my phone and snapped a photo of the two. Cassie shook off the effects of the camera almost instantly but Erika stood there dazed for a long moment.

"Let's keep this between us shall we," I said and they both nodded.

"Sure lover bear," Erika said her voice sounding a little loopy. "You owe me a fierce pussy pounding by the way."

"Count on it," I said as she entered her phone number into my phone. "Time to go, we don't want to be late."

I closed the door to the storage room behind us. We split up from there. Cassie and Erika went to the left and I headed right. I opened the door at the end of the hallway and was waved over to one of the chairs next to the smart board at the head of the auditorium. The Chancellor was all smiles and leaned in close to tell me my timing was perfect. I looked out over the audience and saw Erika wave at me from her seat.

"Ooh look, there is my granddaughter," the Chancellor said waving back.

"She's gorgeous you must be proud," I said.

"Yes she is and she is single," he said clapping me on the back even as he stood up to take the stage. Did he just give the go ahead to date her?

The Chancellor took his spot and raised his hands. The place went silent as he began his speech. He welcomed everyone there as well as all the students watching via the college's web feed. He laid out the history of mathematics and its tie to the field of physics and how important it was. Then he spoke about a turning point in the area of energy production and how it related to my solving of the Zero Point Energy equation. He then explained what was going to occur this evening. They were going to watch me attack yet another unsolved equation. Whether or not I solved it didn't matter, but I would be narrating my thoughts as I went to give them a deeper insight into higher mathematics. Then I would try to pierce the mysteries of another field of study. Again whether or not I solved it was unimportant we would be experiencing my thought process while trying to decipher a different type of mystery. Finally I would be working on an ancient Chinese Puzzle Box which held my doctorate degree. He welcomed me to the stage even as he left it. I stood up and met him half way then passed him as I faced the audience. The house lights went down and I turned to face the smart board. It lit up and there was the problem in all its subtle glory. I picked up the stylus that would allow me to interact with the board in one hand and a microphone in the other.

"Well, here goes," I said as I began to decipher the equation. I stammered at first as I took in the problem. Arianna was there to help but I kept her on the back burner for now. My voice became steadier as I was caught up in the moment. I pointed to different parts of the problem and explained them to the audience. Then I dumbed down the language for those who didn't understand or have a background in math. Then my hand was moving and the solution began to take shape not only in my mind but on the board. I spoke as the numbers and symbols took form on the smart board. I heard gasps from the front row, the row that held the elite among the physics department as well as some visiting dignitaries. I lost track of time as I worked the problem and it worked me. I had to backtrack several times but the forward movement was inexorable. After a solid hour at the board I looked at the final solution and paused a few times and then set down the stylus. "Um, that about does it," I said as I turned to face the audience.

There was a roar from inside and outside the building. It took me a couple of seconds to realize what I had done, again. Instead of just putting some headway into this problem's solution I had actually solved it. People were on their feet and I thought I was going to be rushed. I held up my hand as the Chancellor had done and silence eventually fell over the room. Everyone was staring at me in either awe or disbelief. I had done it again and they were there to see it. I didn't know what to say so I kept it simple.

"One down, two to go," I said and the crowd roared its agreement. I turned around and the smart board was blank and standing between me and the board was a cloth covered table someone had wheeled in. There was a tall bulge at the center of the table and on the four corners were cameras pointed at the bulge. I walked up to the table and gently pulled the cloth off. I stared at the ceramic vase with an expression of complete shock. Well this was definitely outside my field of study. I looked over at the Chancellor and mouthed the word 'really'. I let out a deep breath and walked around the table. It was then that the cameras had been activated showing the audience my second puzzle. I know they could see my astonishment at this new enigma.

"Would the history department like to throw me a bone," I asked.

"This is a copy made from an artifact that was uncovered over ninety five years ago. It has been carbon dated at over eight thousand years old. It was found buried on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean."

"That helps," I said and the audience laughed. I walked around the table a few more times before I picked the thing up and examined it up close. Someone had taken a great deal of care in the manufacture and painting of this object. There were symbols all over the thing and there was a definite pattern to them. At first they were just gibberish but then they looked faintly familiar. The longer I held the thing the more sure I was of the writing on the vase. I almost missed the sun disk on the bottom. That was a decidedly unusual spot for so important a symbol. I knew that primitive civilizations typically worshipped the sun so why would they put it there.

123456...9