Click Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is odd that the sun disk is located on the bottom of the thing. I would think they would revere the sun rather than try and hide it unless, unless of course they were mocking the sun god. That would mean that whoever crafted this thing were followers of the dark. The dark wavy design around the lip could be seen as a dark flame. I think this was a sacrificial urn to hold the blood and heart of victims for their gods. These figures here appear to be Egyptian in origin. It looks like the slaying of Osiris; no wait not just him but all of them. It is the death of the Egyptian pantheon. This was a vessel for the slayer of gods. It was a dark power that they could summon to do their bidding." I paused and set the vase down. I looked out over the audience and tried to get a feel for their reaction. Most of them appeared amused at my narrative except for one person. There was a young man with bright gray eyes who looked shocked. I would have sworn I had hit on a truth and he knew it. He looked away like I had caught him with his pants down, in a word guilt. I knew the name of the entity and her nature. She was a very powerful succubus. Did he know of her? Or was he in league with her?

"This vase was dedicated to a powerful demon lord, a succubus in fact. A succubus is a female demon of lust and carnal hunger. They are said to feed off the life force of their victims. Could one have been summoned by the beings that represented the Egyptian gods and fell prey to her ravenous hunger? It makes for an interesting story. As for translating the language itself, I'll be honest I don't have a clue."

There was applause from the audience and when I turned back to face them the young man with the gray eyes was gone. The representative for the history department stood up and clapped.

"We have spent years studying this artifact," he said over his wireless mike. "We were unable to decipher the characters that represent language but we agree with the story about the dark goddess and her connection to the Egyptians. Was she a succubus, I don't know but I can see where you drew that line of thought from. Well done for someone who has so study in this field."

I turned to see that damnable puzzle box waiting for me. My shoulders dropped and I called for a glass of water. I let out a groan and the microphone picked up on it. A ripple of laughter came from the audience. The box was two feet by one foot by eight inches. It was crafted of gorgeous teak wood and decorated with golden plates set with rings to carry the box. Next to the box was an intricate gold key. I guess I had to move the wooden tiles that made up the top of the box to reveal a key hole. I picked up the box by the rings on the side to get a better look. The box flipped in my hands and saw that there were panels on the bottom of the box as well.

"Great, just f... great," I caught myself from dropping the F Bomb over the loud speakers. More laughter erupted from the audience at my expense. I set the box down and placed it bottoms up. That must be the key to the puzzle. I began to move the panels to see if I could get lucky, not going to happen. It took a bit for me to get a pattern going. I tried to work my way to the center but that proved fruitless. I knew I was making that face when I leaned over and stared at the panels for a clue. There were no markings that I could see. Another deep sigh from me and I stood up straight and shook my head.

'Arianna, give me an infrared filter of the box,' I sent desperate not to look the fool after doing so well.

'Master that is cheating,' she said even as she followed my command.

'No, it is taking advantage of any and all information,' I said. 'Bingo, the panels are marked but the characters only show up under IR light. Now let me take a crack at this thing.'

I bent over and picked out the pattern after moving a few of the panels. There you are you son of a bitch! Fifteen moves later and the key hole was revealed. I inserted the key and stopped. Which way was I supposed to turn the key?

"Counterclockwise," a voice said from behind me. I turned the key and heard the click. I used the key to open the hidden compartment and turned to look over my shoulder.

"This isn't a diploma," I said as I lifted the knitted bag from the compartment. I untied the pouch and dumped out the contents. I stared down at twenty or so pieces of white jade. They were round and delicate marked with Chinese characters.

"I don't believe it," I heard that voice again as it got closer and closer. "You found the second hidden door. I've been looking for it for years. Oh they are gorgeous! So delicate and wonderfully crafted... oh," he said as he moved next to me. Then he took the box in hand, flipped it over and solved the top portion of the puzzle. "Congratulations, now please give me room to examine them."

I took the diploma and gave him all the room he needed. Then there was the Chancellor next to me and addressing the assembly. With a gesture a framed copy of my doctorate was brought from stage left. The after party was much better than the one that preceded it. Well in my opinion it was better or at least free from that annoying stress I had been holding in for so long. Nick and Kat made an appearance to congratulate me on my success.

"Fantastic, now I know you're on my short list," Nick said in greeting.

"Short list, for what," I asked.

"I am going to Saudi Arabia for a little recreational dig," he said.

"And you want me to go with you, sweet," I said grinning from ear to ear.

"Good, make sure you get your passport in order we leave in two weeks," Nick said and was gone.

"You made the final pick for his team," Kat said leaning close. "So what do you want for a reward?"

"Besides you bent over something or other," I whispered in her ear.

"MMMMMMMMMM, you know my weakness," she whispered back. "It's not supposed to rain tonight."

"Works for me, I will meet you in the parking lot."

She left without another word. I wondered if I should Google what the appropriate time to leave one's own celebration party. Just then I received a text from Kat. There were only two words, one hour. That answered that question. I ordered a shot of tequila and looked around for the girls. They were scattered all over the room chatting up various members of the faculty and the Order. Once I had my drink I downed it and feeling the warmth course through me I began to mingle. I was surrounded almost immediately. I had to control the conversation from the beginning to keep it from breaking down into chaos. It quickly became obvious that my audience was the entire physics department plus three of the invited VIPs. They were all talking Nobel Prize with my solving the second problem. There were offers of employment but I had to turn them down. When they learned I was already employed and who my employer was they steered the conversation back to the problem and its solution. I gave them twenty minutes of my time and excused myself so that I could speak with the elders of the Order. They were more than a little pleased to see how well I performed. There again were offers of employment and when they heard I was working for Nick they smiled and added offers of research grants. Those I was more than happy to accept. I could split my time and make nice-nice with the right people. I accepted business cards and was promised a promotion from my current title to that of Full Master once it was brought up in the next session of the Order. I thanked them and moved among the rest of the audience and accepted all the accolades they wished to heap on my shoulders.

"If it isn't the man of the hour," Erika said from behind me. "You were amazing."

"I had help," I said as I turned to face her. "You look much better in this lighting."

"Oh I don't know, I like the shadows and what they have to offer."

"You are dangerous," I said taking in her natural beauty.

"Yes I am," she agreed. "Maybe I need someone to diffuse me. You keep checking your watch, got a hot date with that redhead?"

"Yeah, but I still..."

"Good, I want to see what kind of energy you have after tapping someone like that. Meet me at Miskatonic Park at midnight. That'll give me time to get ready for you." Then she was gone, melding into the crowd with an ease that bordered on the preternatural. It was time to go. So I made my farewells and headed for the exit. I left the girls the limo and walked back to the house. I reached the monolith and saw someone standing behind it. I stopped at the edge of the circle when she stepped out. Kat was in quite a state. She walked towards me in full view of the security cameras.

'I'm on it Boss,' Arianna chimed in. 'Security feed is on a loop.'

I met her halfway and took her into my arms. The kiss was volcanic and burned me to the core. I didn't even realize we were moving until her back struck the monument. We both laughed and then we looked into each other's eyes and saw the smoldering hunger there. I wanted to tear her dress for her and take her right then and there but I somehow found the strength not to. So I surprised her by reaching under her dress and grabbing her by her naked hips and lifting her up to my eye level. Kat placed a leg over each of my shoulders and bit off a cry when I buried my face between her legs. The monolith gave her the support she needed to keep from falling as I ate her out. I could hear her muffled cries of pleasure as I licked and suckled her clit and labia. I hoped I could keep her steady when she climaxed if not she could come tumbling down onto the cement below. I pinned her hips to the polished stone behind her and continued to lap away at her nether parts.

"Steve, oh my god... I didn't know you were this strong," Kat said as I drove her headlong towards a mind blowing orgasm. Then she was grinding her pussy against my lips and panting like a bitch in heat. We both hoped no one came by and saw this interesting position we were in. I almost laughed when I thought of her vantage point on top of my shoulders. Hey, how's the view from up there. Then I renewed my focus on pleasing her. I must have missed her warning shout because the next thing I know she is bucking her hips against my face and coming like mad. "Oh god I need your cock inside of me."

I safely lowered her back onto her feet just as Arianna gave me a heads up.

'Someone is coming Master,' she sent.

'Thanks Arianna,' I said as I grabbed Kat by the wrist and lead her to the far side of the stone.

"Is someone coming," she asked as I bent her over and let her look through one of the precise cuts in the monolith. "Ooh, there are two of them. Unnn is that your cock sliding inside of me?"

"Yep," I said as I took her from behind as the other couple arrived at our location. Luckily we were hidden from their view as I slowly thrust into Kat.

"Are you sure no one can see us," the girl said.

"Sure, these cameras are just for show," the guy said.

"Well okay, how do you want me," she asked.

"On your knees," he said as he took out his cock.

"Oh it's so damn big tonight," she crooned as she dropped down and took him in hand. "MMMMMM it must be the thought of getting caught that has you so excited."

"No, it feels like we are being watched," he said. "Now be a good girl and get me ready to fuck you senseless." The loud licking and slurping sounds echoed off the monolith. Kat had a hand over her mouth to keep her noises to a minimum. I was moving my hips slowly so we could thoroughly enjoy the moment. Here we were mere feet away from another couple who was completely oblivious to our presence. Then the unexpected happened. He got her to her feet, turned her to face the monolith and bent her over at the waist. He flipped up her dress and entered her from behind. She however was eye to eye with Kat. They could see each other easily.

"Ooh," the girl said in surprise.

"What," her partner asked.

"Um, your cock is so damn thick lover," she said on the fly.

"That's all because of you baby," he said as he began to thrust. The girls maintained eye contact as they both got fucked from behind. I leaned forward and looked at the girl. She was damn attractive with long dishwater blonde hair and silvery gray eyes. She was making the cutest fuck face I had ever seen. Kat was thrusting back now as my cock swelled inside of her.

"Oh god you feel so good inside of me," Kat whispered. The acoustics of the monolith delivered her words to the other side without flaw.

"NNNNNNNN I know the feeling," the other guy replied. His partner bit back a laugh and just played along. Then he was hammering away at her hard and fast and her cries were carried by the monolith everywhere. Kat could no longer keep quiet and the duet of moans filled the air. The girls reached their crescendo when they climaxed within seconds of each other. I stopped and waited for the sounds to end and her to catch her breath. Then the girl on the other side was moaning again as her lover started up again. I had no doubt he was working on his own orgasm now. I shrugged and followed suit. I took Kat hard and fast and once more the duet of moaning girls filled the air. I fucked her brutally and she thrust back each and every time meeting me halfway. I passed the point of no return and heard the guy nearby tell his girl how close he was. This was just too perfect to be believed. I hammered my little redhead for all she was worth and when I finally shot into her soaked cunt she was there with me. All four of us were calling out as we came together. I held Kat close to me as I heard the other couple share their own words of endearment.

"I love you Stormy," he said.

"I love you too," she said.

"We need to go, someone had to have heard that," he said.

"Oh I know they did," Stormy said with a wicked tone in her voice.

Kat and headed off into the woods nearby. We were giggling to beat the band and it was difficult to walk we were laughing so hard. We reached my house a few minutes later and sat on the porch. I looked at her and smiled.

"That was amazing," I said at last.

"It was... unique," Kat said in reply. "Perhaps intense is a better word." She paused for a long moment before continuing. "I want you to be careful. Nick thinks of himself as indestructible and often inspires others to share that particular point of view. Just take care of yourself and keep him safe, if you can."

"I promise," I said and held her. We enjoyed each other's company until she had to leave. I still had half an hour to meet up with Erika with a K.

I changed into more comfortable clothing and walked the three blocks to Miskatonic Park. The park wasn't exactly huge but it could take a while to find her. That thought was barely processed when I saw the bright pink ribbon tied to the limb of a tree. I walked over to it and looked around and saw the second ribbon deeper in the park. I ducked under the limb and headed into the wilder part of the park. Six ribbons later I was heading for a forest clearing decorated with a blanket, picnic basket and a beautiful young lady sitting and waiting for me.

"You are right on time," Erika said. I looked at her as I stood on the edge of the clearing and took in her beauty. She was smiling but it was her eyes that gave it all away. There was fear etched there and I gave her a wink as I entered the clearing. I was half way to her when her expression changed and she tried to warn me. But I just smile, nodded and mouthed the words 'it's okay'. The three figures stepped out from the shadowed oaks and took up a triangular formation around me. The man behind Erika was in his fifties, his hair was stark while as was his facial hair. He was dressed in black camouflage and had a belt with pouches around his waist. He was extremely fit given his age and the numerous scars on his face, neck and hands. I glanced at the other two men, they were younger and dressed similarly to the older man.

"I'm so sorry," Erika said finally.

"It's okay," I said. "What do you want?"

"Where is she," the old man asked.

"Who are you talking about," I asked shrugging my shoulders. "I know a lot of women."

"My daughter," he said harshly as his expression darkened.

"Again, you have to be more specific please," I said.

"I saw her on the television with you," he said his features smoothing now. "I am sorry. My daughter was on the news with you the day the monolith was found."

I thought back and then I remembered, Priya. Oh hell this must be her father. I looked him in the eye and I could clearly see the stone cold killer standing before me. I decided a partial truth was needed here. So I told him that there were a lot of people there that day. I had cameras and microphones in my face I said and as I talked I watched his expression carefully. There was no telling how he would react plus there were those damn pouches around his waist. I feared that there was something similar to what Priya had been carrying that had caused me such discomfort. He could have some lethal cocktail stowed in one of them. I didn't try and hide my fear. It was perfectly natural to be scared shitless when three men wearing military fatigues ambush someone in the dead of night.

"You are right of course," he said. "I am sorry to have taken this course of action but a father does what he has to, to protect his child."

"I understand, but I don't know who you are talking about," I said. "It was crazy that morning."

"I am sorry to have bothered you," he said as he approached. Suddenly there was a sick feeling that crept over my entire body. I tried to hide it but failed miserably. The old man stopped in his tracks and smiled wickedly. He placed a hand on each of his pouches until he found the one he was seeking. He looked down as he opened the pouch. I motioned for Erika to come to me and she leapt to her feet and clung to me. I placed her behind me and told her to close her eyes.

"No matter what happens, don't open your eyes," I ordered her.

"I understand, I am so sorry," she cried.

"It's not your fault," I said even as the old man pulled the Elder Sign from his pouch. It glimmered with an eerie emerald aura as he held it aloft.

"I never would have suspected this," he said as his partners gasped.

"But he looks human," the man to my rear left said.

"Looks can be deceiving," the old man snarled. "Now monster, where is my daughter?"

"Safe," I said. "She is in a local hospital, in a coma."

"What did you do to her," the father cried out.

"Nothing," I said and he knew I spoke the truth. "Someone else is responsible for her condition. When she left me she was in perfect health."

"Left you, what do you mean by that," the man on my right rear asked.

"We spent some time together," I said the smile touching my lips.

"Wait, what do you mean by that," he asked his voice cracking.

"Don't be so naïve," I said. "You know exactly what I mean. We were quite close before she left."

"My daughter would never stoop so low," the old mas growled.

"Really," I said and related her story of how she lost her anal virginity. I could see the blood rush to his cheeks under the growing moonlight.

"We all make sacrifices," the old man said softly. "But what you imply is just plain impossible."

"Enough talk," the man to the left shouted. "Let's kill it and find Priya!"

"No matter what happens, keep your eyes closed," I reminded Erika.

All three of the men had taken out Elder Signs and what had been disorientation had now become a burning sensation. While we talked I had been wracking my brain for all of the information Yig had passed onto me. Then there in the depths of the spiraling memories was the answer. I clung to the words and imagery despite the growing pain. I closed my eyes and invoked the power behind the syllables. I chanted the words and held the runic structure in my mind's eye. The harsh sounds that issued forth from my lips were never meant to be spoken by a human, but then again I wasn't entirely human. When the last syllable was spoken I opened my eyes and saw that the trio had closed in, so close in fact that they could nearly touch me. A wind picked up suddenly and moved the tree limbs from the nearby foliage. There came a low moaning sound as the sonic key I had invoked took hold. Some might call it magic but it was in fact physics at work. The sounds themselves tore through the dimensions and opened the way for something, something terrible. The men rushed forward to finish me but it was already too late. The hunger from beyond our world struck out from the rift I had opened above my head. The moaning had become a shriek as the thing reached out from the gate. Its tentacles thrust into our world and snatched up the three men and pulled them inexorably into the tear between worlds. They pleaded with me but they had brought this upon themselves. I watched as the tentacles, darker than the void, pulled the hapless victims into the swirling maw. The shriek faded to an almost content purr. Then another sound issued forth from the rift as it closed, the undulating rhythm of pitches and tones were so low it reminded me of the rumbling of thunder. Then it was done.

123456...9