Click Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NOWHERE..." she growled as we continued to make love until dawn. We used the pool and its regenerative properties to the fullest. While the rest of the company slept we fucked until the sky began to lighten. Neither one of us wanted to stop but it would be in poor taste to have the techs show up and find us intimately entwined. So we washed the sweat and funk off one last time and got dressed. It was Carol Nichols, the chief archaeologist, who spotted us leaving the temple. She gave us a quizzical look and then realized what we had been up to. I saw a mix of embarrassment and jealousy on her face.

"Morning," I said as we passed her.

"Have you two been busy all night," the redhead asked.

"You betcha," Akira said smiling brilliantly.

"Damn," she said pouting. "Goddamn it all..." She stormed off while Akira and I got some breakfast.

The engineers went to work measuring and exploring the temple while the archaeologists spread out and began mapping the city itself. I helped out where I could lend my gift for math to any and all that needed it. I was tempted to give Carol the map I had of the city but then I had to explain where I got it from. Then I got a brilliant idea of how to use the lensing effect above the city for mapping purposes. I found a nice comfortable spot and began working on the math. I commandeered a few engineers as well as a couple of the archaeologists for my purposes. After a half an hour brain storming session I sent them off to measure the diameter of the electromagnetic field around us. Once I had that information I worked out how to bounce a radar signal off the lens and use it to bounce off the pillars and the buildings. It was dark by the time I had finished my final analysis. I showed it to Nick and Carol and watched their faces go slack from shock. I told them we should have a preliminary test by early tomorrow. At that point Nick split the crews between removing the obelisk and mapping the city. So I had quite a few more bodies to use for my experiment. That should speed things along.

I sat by one of the campfires and my thoughts drifted back to my experience below this damnable city. There were hundreds of my father's people patiently awaiting the arrival of the black sun. What I didn't know if it would mean the end of humanity or just a very drastic change. I wanted to scream but what good would alarming everyone do? If they knew this thing was on its way it would destroy society that much sooner. There would be mass panic and it would only serve to further my father's plans. I tried to think of my father as a hurricane, a force of nature, so that I didn't hate him but accepted him and his role in things to come. You don't blame a tornado from touching down and destroying buildings and lives. So I guess I couldn't really hate him for doing what was his nature. Carol Nichols, the chief archaeologist walked by and saw my grim demeanor and sat down next to me on the fallen pillar I was using.

"I am sure you will be able to help us out tomorrow," she said reassuringly. "Don't be so serious."

"Oh no, I was thinking about my dad," I said.

"Is he sick," she asked looking concerned.

"No, but there are some things he has done and set in motion I am not sure I am morally okay with."

"If you can't support him then tell him that you love him and take a step back," she said. "He has to live with his actions. You aren't his keeper, just his son."

"Sounds like I'm not the only one with daddy issues," I said and she laughed. "It is kind of sad really."

"What is," she asked her lovely features painted in light and shadow by the campfire.

"The pillar we are sitting on," I said. "Have you read the story on it?"

"No, I haven't gotten around to deciphering it yet."

"It is part of the story of Kingu. He was the Babylonian demon who went against the old gods and during the final battle he ran. He was a coward and ran. The gods caught him and executed him on the spot. Then they used his blood and created the first humans. It is kind of sad state of affairs that they believed we were born of a coward."

"I am not sure which I find more amazing, the fact that you can read the cuneiform on the pillar or your insight into the story itself."

"Dead languages are a hobby of mine," I said and laughed. She laughed with me and leaned close.

"Why don't we take a walk and you can read to me by the starlight," she whispered in my ear.

"How can I possibly refuse," I said. So I stood up and offered her my arm which she eagerly took. I guided her to a spot where there were quite a few pillar fragments littering the desert floor. I told her what was written on each and every one of them. She just shook her head before leaning it on my shoulder. "So you are fluent in ancient Babylonian, a mathematical genius and god only knows what else. Is there anything about you that isn't perfect?"

"Well, there is the fact that my father is an Antediluvian alien that is bent on world domination," I said and she giggled. "You were upset earlier with Akira."

"Um yeah about that," she said.

"Don't take this the wrong way but," I said and stopped.

"But what," she said standing in front of me.

"Which one of these pillars looks comfortable enough to bend you over and fuck you senseless," I said smiling down at her. She slapped me hard across the face and leaned close and kissed me fiercely. I pulled her close and felt her body mold to mine. I reached down and cupped her ass cheeks and she moaned in my mouth. I unbuckled her shorts and let them fall to the sand. She mirrored my actions before jumping up into my arms. I lowered her down onto my cock as she reached down and guided me into her soaked sex. Another louder moan escaped her as I pierced her to her core. She broke my kiss as I began to lift and drop her on my erection. "I slapped you for being so presumptuous. I am not that kind of girl."

"Oh shut up and enjoy the ride," I said as I dropped her down onto my cock as I thrust up to meet her.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she cried out as we fucked standing up where anyone could walk up or be watching.

"Do you like being watched Carol," I asked her as I dug my fingers into her ass flesh. "Huh, do you like my cock buried in your tight pussy?"

"Oh god yes," she moaned. "I have wanted this since I laid eyes on you."

"For what it is worth, so have I," I said as I walked us closer to one of the pillars. "Now I AM going to bend you over this pillar and fuck you senseless."

"Do whatever you want," she whimpered. "I don't care."

"Be careful what you say," I said as I lowered her down, spun her around and took her from behind.

"JESUS, your cock is wrecking my little pussy," she howled.

"If you aren't quiet I am going to wreck your little ass," I said in her ear as I hammered her cunt harder now.

"You wouldn't dare," she said in challenge. I spit between those luscious ass cheeks of hers and worked a finger into her ass. "Oh my god you're serious!"

"I never kid about sex," I said as I pleasured both of her holes. When she was ready I added a second finger into her ass as her body began to shake. "Are you close?"

"UH HUH," she moaned weakly. "Are you going to fuck my ass?"

"UH HUH," I said.

"Good... I have been ever so naughty," she squealed as her orgasm hit her head on. I held her with my free hand as her body bucked and shuddered as she came. When she had recovered I began thrusting into her pussy again. That's when she looked over her shoulder and said those dire words to me.

"Are you afraid of fucking my ass," she asked. "Huh big guy, don't have the balls to take me on. You think you can hurt me..." Once I heard the word afraid I was pulling my cock from her and by the time she said ass I was pressing the tip between her cheeks. "UNNNNNNNNNNN that's it you motherfucker push that monster cock of yours into my ass! UNNNNN yeah so fucking big! Stretching my poor little asshole to the max... CHRIST what a monster!" Then the head popped into her ass and she gasped as she arched her back. Then I slowly fed her the rest of it and she gritted her teeth until it was buried deep in her. "FUCK... my ass is so full of cock," she whimpered. "You are going to shoot your load there right."

"Yep, now be a good little bitch and take it," I said as I began to move. Carol squeezed her eyes shut as I began to fuck her puckered little hole. Soon I was moving as fast as I had been in her pussy. Her mouth was open wide as I sodomized her. She was making little noises as her tighter hole massaged my cock. "Damn you're tight!"

"No shit asshole, I don't let just anyone fuck me up the ass," she said even as she thought about how Nick had taken her anal virginity not so long ago.

"I'm not going to be able to last long," I told her but she understood. "Oh god... getting close."

"Come on and shoot your load deep in my ass baby," she growled. "Fuck I think I am going to cum from being ass fucked!" That was the last thing either one of us said for a while. My thoughts turned to fighting off my orgasm as long as I could. While she was too busy trying to hold onto the pillar and not scream bloody murder. When my cock began to swell up inside of her she went mad. Carol had to shove a fist into her mouth to keep from hollering. "Gonna cum..."

"Me too," I said as I jackhammered my cock in and out of her ass. "Here it comes." I said as I pulled back and thrust one last time. My load hit her insides and a moment later she was once more bucking and shaking out of control. I don't know how long we were there when I heard the soft crunch off a boot nearby. We both looked up and there was Louisa Mendoza, the chief engineer, looking over at us.

"Are you guys... is that his... up your..."she said in complete surprise. "Well, I am a little jealous I must admit."

"You should be," Carol said weakly. "He wrecked me."

"Did he now," Louisa purred. "Got anything left for a poor kid from the Bronx?"

"I think I can manage," I said as I stood up and pulled my cock from Carol.

"Damn, is that all you," she said as she began to unbutton her top.

"Wait, we better move off to a more remote location," I said and she nodded. "The temple seems like a good place."

"Follow me," Louisa said eagerly. I nodded and gathered up my shorts along the way. Carol was right behind me.

"I thought," I said and she shook her head. "Okay, it is your funeral."

The three of us scampered across the sand to the darkened temple. We stripped down completely and slipped into the waters of the obelisk. Instantly I felt the rejuvenating powers of the water doing its work. While Carol sat there recuperating Louisa moved in front of me and slipped her arms around my neck. Her kiss was tentative as if testing the waters and then her passion woke up suddenly and almost frighteningly. Her tongue was in my mouth as my hands explored her slim yet curvy body. She pressed herself against me as our kiss deepened. I let her take control since I sensed a kind of hesitation from time to time from her. She broke the kiss, sat up on the edge of the pool and pulled my head between her legs. I began to lick and suckle her pussy in a nice slow pace. Her fingers dug into my hair and held me there as she groaned and moaned. As I lapped at her pussy lips she cried out in Spanish and came sooner than I expected. I looked up into her feverish eyes and she nodded. I stood up and spread her legs further apart. She was the one who took me in hand and guided my cock into her hot wet depths. I looked over and Carol was watching intently. As I thrust into the Latina she surrendered at last and held me close as we made love.

"It's been so damn long," she whispered. "So much school and work I haven't made time for this."

"So damn tight," I growled in her ear. "It's almost virginal."

"As big as you are it might as well be," she replied. "I am glad you like it."

"I love it," I said as I moved faster now. Another gush of Spanish from her lips and she was arching her back and warning me she was close already.

"It never took much to make me cum," she whimpered. "Ever since I started masturbating, I had a hair trigger on my pussy."

I clung to her as I hammered away and she came for the second time but I didn't slow down I just kept on fucking her. She cursed me in her native tongue as I relentlessly took my pleasure from her. Ten minutes later she was covered in a layer of sweat and six orgasms under her belt was begging me to stop. Carol moved to sit next to Louisa and opened her legs for me. I relented and took the redhead in one single lunge of my hips. I buried my cock in her and pounded her something fierce. Carol's eyes widened in surprise as my cock plumbed her depths over and over again. Poor Louisa just laid back on the stone and panted as her body slowly recovered. Carol on the other hand was clenching her pussy muscles trying to push me over the edge. That talented cunt of hers was doing the trick and I was close to climaxing in no time.

"You and your evil little pussy," I said.

"Spray me," Louisa said weakly. "Cover me with your cum please..."

"What do you think," I asked Carol. She smiled and nodded. "Where do you want it?"

"My tits and face," the other moaned. "I love it when a guy does that."

I eased out of Carol and she took my cock in hand and began to jack me off. She pointed the tip towards the prone girl as her fist stroked the shaft of my dick furiously. I was grunting and groaning until I lost the battle and jets of cum sprayed the dark skinned engineer from tits to the top of her head. I let out a sigh of relief and sunk back into the water. Carol and Louisa joined me as we took a much needed break.

"Are you going to violate my ass," Louisa said as she pressed her tits against my back.

"I don't know," I said as Carol took her position in front. "Do you want me to?"

"I'm not sure," she said as she kissed my neck. "I've never done anything like that before and you are so damn big."

"I don't want you to do anything you don't want to," I moaned as Carol wrapped her hand around me and slowly stroked me.

"You are only the second guy I let fuck my ass," Carol said as she moved closer. "I was so afraid when I lost my anal cherry. But with you I just feel like I need to be punished. It's as if I've done something wrong and I feel guilty. Not in a bad way you understand but in a naughty way."

"Yes that's it," Louisa said. "I need to have that cock of yours inside of me. If I was going to let somebody fuck my ass, it would have to be you."

"He's hard again," Carol said. "His cock twitched when you said that."

"Really," Louisa purred in my ear. "Do you want to violate me? Do you want to take that long fat cock of yours and rape my ass with it?"

"He's shaking," Carol said.

"MMMMMMMM, I think you do," Louisa said chewing on my earlobe. "I think you want to brutally drive the cock of yours as deep into my little butt hole as possible. Is that true lover?"

"I think he's gonna lose it," Carol said as she began squeezing my cock as she stroked me.

"Come on and admit it," Louisa continued. "You want my tiny little asshole stretched out over your massive cock. Say it."

"Say it," Carol repeated.

"Yes Steve, say it," Akira whispered from the shadows. "Tell her how bad you want to fuck her up the ass while I watch." We all turned to see the shadowy figure of Akira appear. She was naked and I felt my throat go dry as she approached. "I want to see you fuck... her... ass..." Something in me snapped. I growled and stood up as I snatched both Carol and Louisa from the pool. I set them both on the stone wall of the pool. I bent them over the wall with their asses in easy access of my reach. I began with Louisa, since she was my primary target. I grabbed her by her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. I buried my face between them and began to lick her puckered little hole. She let out a high pitched squeal of delight. As I tongued her Akira slipped into the pool and moved behind Carol.

"Wait what are you... oh dear god..." Carol moaned as Akira began to lick her pussy from behind. I focused my full attention on the Latina. I eased a single finger into her ass and it barely fit. So I rolled her onto her side and buried my face in her pussy to help her relax. The sweet guttural sounds she made were music to my ears. I found her clit and began to tease that even as Carol let out a cry of release.

"Well that didn't take long," Akira said. "Let's see how many times I can make you cum little missy."

I began to finger fuck Louisa's ass as I ate her out. I could feel her butt relax in increments as I made lover to her pussy with my mouth. She praised me on how well my tongue and lips were doing. Two fierce orgasms later she was ready for a second finger up her ass. By this time Akira and Carol were locked in a sixty nine position on top of the wall. Carol who had started out a little shy about playing with another girl was going to town on Akira's sweet little pussy. When my fingers could move easily in and out of Louisa's ass I looked up at her.

"Are you sure," I asked and she nodded eagerly.

"Just this once I want to know what it feels like," she said as I pulled my fingers from her ass. "Watch me, he is going to stick his fat cock into my itty bitty asshole." Carol and Akira paused as I positioned Louisa on her belly, pulled her ass cheeks apart and pressed the head of my cock at her entrance. Akira licked her lips as she eagerly watched me deflower the other girl's ass. Carol sat up and wiped the pussy juice from her lips. She watched as intently as the woman beside her.

"Here we go," I said and pushed slowly but relentlessly. Louisa began to pant and moan as the head of my cock opened her up. With a sigh of relief she gasped as the mushroom shaped tip slipped inside. With a nod from her I began to push the shaft into her as slow as I could. Finally I was buried as deep as I could go. I let her catch her breath before I began moving. "Goddamn talk about tight," I said as I began to fuck her virgin ass. "All mine..." I growled as I thrust faster now.

"Oh shit," Louisa moaned. "I have a cock in my ass. I can't believe I am going to cum from this. Oh fuck, fuck my ass... drive that cock of yours into me... I want you to cum inside of me."

"Damn what a sight," Akira said as she fingered her own pussy.

"UNNNN UNNNNNN UNNNNNN so fucking tight," I said as I thrust as fast as I could now. "I can't hold on much longer."

"Fill her ass," Akira crooned. "I want to see you shoot your load in her."

"This is so naughty," Carol said watching my cock hammer Louisa from behind. "I want to see you fuck Akira next."

"Yes," Louisa moaned. "Almost there... so fucking close..."

I howled as I shot my load deep in Louisa's ass and like Carol before her a second later the petite Latina was pushing up against me as she came. She looked over her shoulder at me with eyes wide open and in shock. Then she pressed her body against the cool stone and lay there quivering.

"That was fucking intense," Carol said.

"Damn I needed that," I said grinning like an idiot.

"Wow, what a show you two put on," Akira said as she moved to leave.

"Oh no, you don't," I said pulling her to me and into the pool. "Come here." I held her close and kissed her. She fought me for a second before yielding to me. She moaned in my mouth as twin splashes told me Carol and Louisa had joined us in the pool. While the pair swam about my full attention was on the lovely woman in my arms. She broke the kiss and I looked into her eyes, those suddenly blazing emerald eyes of hers. What the fuck is this? Akira had eyes of obsidian and they were dark and depthless as the abyss. But now oh but now this was another woman entirely. She laughed as she saw the shock on my face.

1...456789