All Comments on '"Click, Click, Click"'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Pilot4029Pilot4029about 8 years ago
Loved it

Brilliant!

HughJardHughJardabout 8 years ago
Terrific

Terrific story well told.******

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

liked it but it was a bit too short unless you plan to add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Holy shit

One of the best stories so far, but unless there's a part two, it would be nice if it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If only...

You write very well.

If only you could write real incest/taboo stories, with a real mom & son instead of ALWAYS bringing in Dads girlfriend or his second wife in the picture.

That is NOT incest/taboo.

The son may as well have sex with Dad's cook or his travel agent as the relationship with the son in those cases would be no different than with Dad's girlfriend or his second wife !

Do please try and write a few real incest/taboo stories.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy

Great story with great descriptions. Could really get a better idea of both characters than the typical erotica. I really like how it turns out the dad was still in love with the mom, it was unpredictable to me, but very touching, definitely haven't come across anything like that before. It was creative, AND well thought out. I would've liked a more finished ending (this seemed a bit abrupt), but it was okay. And please don't take that previous comment to heart. Incest most definitely counts as family relations of any type, or taboo, whether it's mother and son or someone who's a distant cousin. Stepchildren getting married definitely counts as taboo (even if it may be more socially acceptable than before), so I think you did the right thing. That previous poster has probably grown too conditioned or not exposed to enough. Honestly, I think your story had very refreshing roles and I'm sick of seeing erotica about fathers raping daughters or mothers and sons "true love." There are plenty of those. You do you.

TiredXTiredXover 6 years ago
Good story

But i feel so bad for the dad, he seems like a really good guy to the point that he was even willing to sacrifice his own happiness, you can tell just from the letter alone how much he loved his son, not to mention the family night which I imagine came into play after the first divorce. Hope everything works out with the ex-wife this time although I feel like he deserves better seeing as how she's the one who cheated on him. Overall would defiantly love to see a sequel from the dad's pov.

Islandchef52Islandchef52over 5 years ago

Good story, enjoyed it. One comment, on pg2 you wrote " The following morning I woke early but Connie was already gone. ". I think you meant to say dad was gone.

Keep up the good work.

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69almost 5 years ago
Another few chapters?

Should expand it to mommy-son fetish heels story. Mom regrets leaving her son behind, and wants to make admes with him with her knowledge of his heels.fetishized

bradd50bradd50almost 4 years ago
Great story.

But please leave it at the Step Mom and don't drag his real mom into the story.

LekoeLekoealmost 3 years ago

Great. Love descriptions.

Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fail to see how lingerie is always necessary or for that matter extremely high heels.

I was with someone who liked the lingerie and heels but it was on occasion. After all,most of us have lives to lead and sometimes bare feet are good enough.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt und Zexxi!

11/10 Pairs of Stilettos!!!!!

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

Neat little story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In some countries sex between even nonconsanguineous family members may amount to incest, but not in many other countries. Also scientifically only sex between consanguineous relatives are taboo because of the probability of problems of the resultant baby. But a stepmom is not a blood relative, and breeding with her cannot be scientifically wrong. And in many countries it is not a punishable offence.

Anyway, this story was very erotic. Only regret is it's rather short. Could have gone on for a chapter or two more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story incest or not it was very hot 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous