"Click, Click, Click"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

"Interesting," I murmured.

"It's only temporary," she replied. "I put on a different one a couple of times a month depending on my mood."

"So what does this one mean," I enquired as I ran my finger tip over it.

"That my love life is cold," she answered.

Cupping the entire breast, I whispered as I leaned forward placing my lips against her ear. "Then maybe we should do like my dad suggested and see if we can't get you warmed up."

Her groans and the feel of her nipple hardening under my hand were all the answer I needed.

Leaning over, I latched onto a nipple, sucking it deep into my mouth. I used my tongue to lash and tickle the sensitive nub before switching and using my teeth to nip and scrape across it. Instantly, I felt her body quiver as goosebumps formed around the areola of the nipple and the delicate, heady aroma of her arousal wafted up to my nostrils.

"More," she groaned as she guided my hand to her other breast.

Grasping her breast in my hand, I began to squeeze and kneed it, catching her nipple between my index finger and middle finger.

"Yessssssss," she sighed.

Stepping forward, I guided and forced her to turn and step backwards until her buttocks were pressed against the table.

Instantly, she knew what I wanted. Looking over her shoulder, she pushed the dishes out of the way and with a slight hop, sat on the edge of the table.

It was if some primal need had taken over me as I tried to move between her legs yet the tightness of her dress stopped me. I grabbed her hips, dragged her off the table, and spun her around. Fumbling for a few seconds, I finally found the zipper tab and pulled it down. The skirt fell to the floor.

Stepping back, I once again stood in awe of the sight. Her blouse hung loosely from her shoulders while her hair flowed across the table hiding her face. Her breasts hung below her, the nipples just barely touching the table top. Around her waist she wore a black garter-belt that matched her half-bra.

"You're not wearing ...," I stammered at the sight of her bare pussy and the womanly fluids that were covering it and her inner thighs.

"I was hoping ...," she said sensuously.

I tore my eyes from the vision before me and looked up. She had moved her hair from across her face and was looking over her shoulder at me ... and there was that impish grin again. All hesitation or doubt evaporated as I moved towards her. Again grabbing her hips, I pulled her away from the table and spun her around before lifting her back onto it.

Her legs spread as I stepped between them. "Hoping for what? For this?" I snarled as I took my cock at the root and slapped it against her pussy.

A yelp escaped her lips as I continued. "Is this what you wanted ... my cock?" I teased as I slid it up and down the furrow between her pussy lips.

Bracing herself on her elbows, she lay back to press her aroused pussy against me. "Yessss, I want it."

"Ya, and just what do you want it for?" I knew that now was the time to either win or lose her challenge. I needed her to concede before I did anything more.

"I want it in me," she replied as she attempted to regain some amount of control.

"Ohhh? In your mouth? In your pussy? Or maybe you want it in your ass?" I sneered as I slid my cock lower until it nudged against her sphincter.

"NOOOOOoooo," she moaned. "I've never ... I want it in my pussy. I want it sliding in and out of me. I want to feel it buried deep inside me when I cum."

"Pretty selfish of you to only be concerned about when you cum," I retorted.

"Please stop teasing me," she pleaded softly. "I need this so bad."

No longer able to keep up the charade, as if I didn't want this as much as she did, I moved my cock back up to the opening of her pussy and pushed. The head slid past her lust-swollen outer lips and entered her. It felt as if I had entered the opening to a velvet coated volcano. The muscles within her tunnel undulated and drew me in deeper as her juices coated me. Leaning forward, I placed my hands on the either side of her on the table and continued to push deeper and deeper as she settled back onto the table.

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... that's it ... fill my pussy with your cock ... oooohhhhh ... if I had known it would feel this good I would have ..." she stopped abruptly as the head of my cock pressed the back of her pussy.

"Ohmigod, you're deep," she murmured as she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Just stay there ... don't move. I don't remember the last time I had a cock this deep in me ... this big. It's like I have a fucking baseball bat or something inside me."

I leaned over until my chest was pressed against hers and whispered in her ear, "And guess what? I'm not all the way inside you yet." Then I gave one final push, burying my cock into her until my pubic hair mingled with hers and my balls slapped her ass.

"EEEEIIIIIIII," she screamed while tightening her legs around my waist. Her arms wrapped around me and I felt the bite of her fingernails as they scratched across my back.

Her body quivered under me as she held me there. "Don't move. PLEASE don't move. So fucking big. Need time. Shhhhhhhh. Hurts sooooo fucking good," she hissed.

Though I wasn't a virgin, my previous times had been very limited so I had no idea what she was talking about when she said that 'it hurt so good'. Twice I had 'made it' with a girl in school who insisted on being on top so she could control how deep I went. Once with a prostitute in an adjoining town who had jokingly said afterwards she wasn't sure if she should take my money or have me charged with 'assault with a pubic weapon'.

Minutes flowed by until I felt her loosen her grip on me and move her hips slightly. "Now, nice and slow, baby. Slide your cock in and out of me nice and easy. Mmmmm, it feels sooooo fucking good when you press against the back of my pussy."

"I thought you said it hurt," I blurted without even thinking how dense that might make me look.

Gently she pushed me away and looked into my eyes. "At the end of a woman's pussy is her cervix. Do you know what that is?"

I vaguely remembered the name from my health class as I replied, "I'm not sure."

"It's the opening to a woman's womb where she carries a child when she's pregnant," she whispered. "It's also filled with nerves so for many woman it is very painful when her lover presses against it. For some women though, including me, it is also feels good. The feeling of pleasure and pain just seems to turn me on ...," she continued as she ground her pussy against me, "almost as much as feeling you pressing against my clit or your balls slapping against my ass."

"Like this?" I queried, teasingly, as I slowly withdrew and then pushed back into her until my balls slapped her ass once again.

A loud moan erupted from her as her back arched and she pressed against me.

The muscles of her pussy convulsed and clung to me as I slowly withdrew until just the head of my cock was in her, then I paused. I could feel her using her legs to try and raise herself while pulling me down but I held my position until with one, long thrust, I buried myself in her again. Over and over I did this, watching the expression on her face each time I hit bottom.

"So this is what you wanted? What you needed?" I growled. "My dad once told me that the perfect woman was the prefect lady out of bed and the perfect slut in bed. Now I know what he's talking about. You are 'perfect' aren't you?"

Whimpers and groans filled the room as the table under us began to slide across the floor. "Ohhhhhh ... yesssss ... I am a slut ... your slut. You can have me any time and any place you want me as long as you make me feel like this. Aaarrgghhh ... Fuck me ... ohhhhh ... ya ... ya ... ya ... just like that ... pound me with your cock ... fill me ... ohmigod ... so good," she moaned as I slid in and out of her.

Then I suddenly became aware of another sound, "Click ... click ... click." Looking over my shoulder I saw that each time I thrust into her, the high heels she was wearing hit each other causing the clicking. Somewhere inside of me it triggered something I had never been aware of and my desire for her surged as a pattern quickly developed; withdraw ... thrust ... moan ... 'click', over and over again only to be joined by a wet, squishing sound that filled the room.

"Yes ... yes ... yes. Gonna cum ... gonna cum ... ohhhhhh ... so close ... so close," I heard her murmur as I felt her tighten her hold around my waist once again.

The image of something I'd seen in an adult magazine suddenly flared before my mind's eye as I whispered, "Maybe this will help," before leaning over and sucking a nipple into my mouth. It was if an electrical switch had been thrown as she began to quiver and thrash beneath me.

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... that's it ... suck my tits ... bite my nipple ... mark me ... make me yours ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmi ... now ... now ... now ... cummMMIIINNNGGGG," she screeched as her body spasmed. At the same time, her hands wrapped around my neck holding me to her breast while her muscles of her pussy ran up and down the length of my shaft trying to pull my cum from me.

"Cum with me ... fill me," she implored.

It took every bit of willpower to hold off, only allowing the slightest bit of cum to escape from the tip of my cock.

The sensations were almost unbelievable. I could feel her pussy quivering around my cock and her nipple seemed to be pulsing with the beat of her heart. Her nylon-clad legs were wrapped around my waist as she ground her clit against me, and the warm, wet feeling of her juices poured from her and down my legs.

Time stood still for both of us as I waited for her to return from her orgasmic journey while continuing to slowly slide in and out of her womanhood. Her eyes fluttered open as she asked, "Why?"

"Why, what?"

"Why didn't you cum, too? I wanted you to. I wanted to feel your cum flooding me," she slurred.

My face turned beet-red as I thought of all the different answers I could give her. 'You're my step-mom. I could get you pregnant. I wanted to prove I'm better than any other lover you've ever had. I wanted to win the challenge," the list seemed endless so I simply murmured, "I wasn't sure you actually meant it."

"I did and I do," she said softly as she placed a hand on either side of my face and pulled me down to her.

Our lips met for the first time and fireworks seemed to go off inside my head, "What the fuck?" I asked myself as I felt her tongue gently probing across my lips seeking an opening. Instinctively, I opened them and felt her tongue glide inside. The delicate flavor of her strawberry lipstick carried with it. The world around us ceased to exist. The only thing that mattered at that moment was us; our tongues battling with each other, her breasts pressed against my chest, her nipples rubbing against mine, and my cock buried deep inside of her.

When we finally broke apart we were both shaking at the intensity of what we'd just shared. Quietly she asked, "Do you understand the difference between loving a person and being 'in love' with a person?"

"Ya, I guess so," I responded, nonchalantly.

"Let me put it to you this way. I love your father. He is a truly caring and considerate man. A woman would have to be nuts not to feel lucky to have him in her life, unless she's 'in love' with someone else. Do you remember me telling you about the boy in high school? The one I had the crush on?"

Silently, I nodded.

"Well, for me it was far more than that. I actually fell for him 'hook, line, and sinker.' I was madly 'in love' with him though he never realized it. When I came back from my 'blossoming' he wanted to be my boyfriend but I realized all he actually wanted was to get into my pants ... and I probably would have let him if I hadn't been so hurt by the way he'd treated me before." She became silent while deciding how to continue. "You remind me a lot of that boy. Maybe that's why I was so attracted to you from the beginning. Maybe that's the real reason I teased you so much. All I know is that somewhere along the line I fell for you, too. I mean ... well ... I'm ... ahhhh ... I'm 'in love' with you," she blurted out. "I want to be everything to you and do everything for you. I know I've been a real bitch at time, but to be honest that usually doesn't happen unless I'm frustrated and horny. After what's just happened here, I don't think I'll ever have to worry about that again."

My head was in a whirl as I listened. I knew that I had been attracted to her, who wouldn't? But 'in love'? When I didn't say anything she went on.

"I understand. What I just told you is a bit much."

"What about my dad?"

She answered without hesitation. "Do you remember the other night when you listened at the bedroom door?"

After seeing me nod my head she continued. "Well, if you had come back you would have heard us talking about what had just happened."

"Ya, I heard the muttering through the wall."

"Could you hear what was said?"

"No."

"Well, we talked about what had just happened and he apologized. He said that he realized he couldn't give me what I needed in bed or out of it. He told me that he was still 'in love' with your mom and would always feel guilty about what he had or hadn't done in their life together. That was when I told him about how I felt ... and how I felt about you."

"So last night Dad knew?"

"Yes."

"And when he suggested that we become lovers?"

"He knew how I felt though I had no idea he was going to say anything to you."

"Yaaaaa," I replied partially in understanding and partially at the feel of her pussy muscles tightening around my deflating cock. "And what you said earlier about wanting to be mine any time and any place and wanting to feel my cum in you ... did you mean it?"

"Yessss," she purred seductively as she squeezed my cock with her inner muscles.

To this day I'm not sure why I did what I did next as I asked, "How about right now ... in yours and dad's bedroom?"

I saw the briefest of hesitation. Yes, I had made her cum but I hadn't cum in her and we had done it here in the dining room not in their bedroom. She knew that if she said 'yes' there would be no going back. She would be giving herself to me entirely. Then in a low whisper she answered, "Yes."

Wrapping her in my arms, I felt her lock her ankles behind my back as I lifted her off the table and waddled down the hallway to their bedroom, her pussy muscles holding me inside her. Gently, I lay her down only to have her release my cock as she moved away.

"Lay down. Your turn," she said, a glint in her eyes.

I was no fool, beside this is exactly what the girl from school had done to me so I knew what was coming as I stretched out.

Quickly, she snuggled up against me as her hand wrapped around my deflated member. "You know that there might be times when this is all I can do for you," she whispered, "or I could try to take your cock in my mouth and suck on it." She said this in a teasing tone. "But right now there is something else you apparently need and I want," she finished as she released my now hardened cock.

Flipping over, she straddled me and raised one leg. Taking my cock in her hand, she brought it to the opening of her pussy and rubbed it up and down the furrow between her nether lips. "Ohhhhhh, so sensitive," she purred as her body quivered. Yet in the next moment, she slid it into her opening and took the entire length in one continuous motion. "Ohhhhhhhh ..."

Instinctively, I reached up and took a breast in each hand as she began to glide up and down my pole.

"I like that. Play with my tits while I fuck you. Grab my tits. Squeeze them ... mmmmm ... harder. Pinch the nipples ... yessssss ... just like that. Ohhhhhh ... so good. Now pull on them ... they won't break. Pull on them and then let them go so that snap back against me ... ahhhhhh ... just like that," she murmured as she ground herself against me.

Looking down, I was enthralled by the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

"Do you like that? Do you like seeing your cock disappear into me?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"And do you like it when I talk 'dirty'? Do you like it when I say pussy or cock or, how about, tit or clit? Do you like that? Mmmmmm, I think so," she replied when she felt my cock jerk inside of her. "And what about slut? Do you like it when I call myself a slut? Or maybe you like it more when you call me a slut like you did earlier," she continued as her pace increased. "But do you know the one word that a woman only wants to hear when she's as turned on as I am?" she queried.

Shaking my head she finished.

"Cunt. C - U - N - T. Cunt ... cunt ... cunt ... what a marvelously dirty word," she mumbled. "Call me a cunt, a slut, a whore, anything you want. Just fuck me. Pump up into me. Mmmmmm ... so close. Fill my cunt with your cock. Fuck your step-mother / slut. Take me. Make me yours. Cum in me ... breed me if you want."

Overcome with lust from hearing her, I grabbed her hips and pounded up into her matching her rhythm, stroke for stroke.

"That's it, lover. Fuck me ... ya ... ya ... ya ... like that ... fill me ... ohhhhhh ... so fucking good ... love your cock sliding in and out ... mmmmm ... not much longer ... don't stop ... ohhhhh ... ohhhhh ... ohhhhhhh ... happppeeEENNIINNGGGGGG," she wailed.

This time the sensation was more than I could handle and I felt my balls constrict as my cum rocketed up the length of my shaft pouring strand after strand of cum into her, coating her pussy walls.

"AGGGAAAAAIIIINNNNNNNN," she screamed as she threw her head back and cupped her own tits, pulling on the nipples while her body rocked on top of me. Suddenly, she collapsed on me and rolled over pulling me with her until now I was the one on top. "Hold me ... hold me," she pleaded over and over as she wrapped her legs around me again and the sound of 'click, click, click,' bounced off the walls.

How long we stayed like that I never knew, nor cared. When we finally relaxed, we stayed like that, wrapped in each other's arms until exhaustion overtook us.

The following morning I woke early but Connie was already gone. Slowly pulling myself from bed, I shuffled into the kitchen, the sight awaiting me invigorating me instantly.

Connie stood by the kitchen counter staring out the window, dressed in a sheer white peignoir robe and white heels.

"Is this how you're going to dress every morning?" I asked as my cock began to harden.

Looking back over her shoulder, her impish grin accompanied by a glint in her eyes, she replied, "Only if you want me to."

"What about ...?"

"I told you. Your dad and I talked about all of this. After last night I'm yours and only yours."

"Do you remember what else you said?"

Looking down at my now fully hardened cock she smiled and said, "Any time and any place," before pulling the back of her robe up.

I moved behind her and found that her heels brought her pussy up to the perfect height as I pressed my cock to her outer lips.

Putting her hands on either side of the window, she pushed back against me.

When her pussy lips opened it was if a dam had been breeched. Her pussy juices flowed, quickly coating my cock before dripping to the floor.

Instantly, she repositioned herself, spreading her legs further apart as she leaned over. "Now," was all she said as she drove herself backwards impaling herself on me. For the next 20 minutes the only sound heard in the house was the wet, squishy sound of my cock pounding in and out of her accompanied by the sound of 'click, click, click' until I emptied my morning load of cum deep inside of her.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers