"Click, Click, Click"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

She later told me that at some point my father had returned home but then when he saw us all he did was smile and head into the back yard which is where we found him later.

************

That was six months ago. Since then my dad and Connie have gotten a quiet divorce which absolutely no one but the three of us know about. After all, it would definitely seem strange for a woman to continue to live with her ex-husband and teenage son, no matter the circumstances. Dad also insisted that Connie and I move into the Master Bedroom saying that we needed it far more than he did.

After moving into my old room he also bought us a new queen-sized bed, jokingly, making a comment about all the squeaking and bumping noises.

Recently, he also told us that he was going to be staying overnight at a 'friend's house' occasionally.

We didn't bother to ask since I heard that my mom had broken up with her previous lover and moved into a condo about six blocks away. I also heard that she has taken up a far more alluring style of dressing including hose and of course heels that go 'click, click, click' wherever she goes.

************

Two brief notes to my readers.

Number one. The reason I routinely place my step-mom / step-son stories in the INCEST category is because according to an on-line dictionary incest is described as "Sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity, such as individuals of the same household, step relatives, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage..

Number two. I've learned that the best stories are those that contain at least some portion of real life events. It could be the setting, the events, or the actual sex ... I'll never tell which.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers