All Comments on 'Client Satisfaction: Anal Play'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 6 years ago
Well....

Reading that in my office makes me want to pound my own secretary

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
That was truly Fantastic!

This is my First ever anal story, and it was so hot. I could see Vanessa laid across the desk. I Loved It!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Job App

Please write more about these characters, this story is the definition of hot and bothered.

melinda4cdmelinda4cdalmost 6 years ago
fantasy

when I was much younger and just learning about my sissy submissive side, I would daydream about being a morale booster for an office or company.I would de-stress the managers and be a reward for workers achievements.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great ass fuck!

True to your style : )

This was really hot and steamy, just the way it should!

My ass is envious...really do like Caleb's way of interviewing.

Josie : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I want this!

I want my virgin ass pounded just like this! Hoping, fingers crossed, that I find the right man who likes anal and is adventurous.

shang40shang40over 5 years ago
Anal

A gay friend of mine introduced me to anal. Penetrating his luscious ass was heaven. And another one penetrated mine. And pounded me.

AnalLover21AnalLover21over 5 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

I loved this story. Keep up the good work! You should definitely write more anal stories!

-Pumpkin

Hawk007Hawk007about 5 years ago
Great one

More, please. Very hot story. Keep on.

TurboT81TurboT81almost 5 years ago
Hot

great story and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic Story!

A couple follow ups would be amazing!!!

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseabout 4 years ago
What a place!

I love this Client Satisfaction club more with each episode. :)

memorex3669memorex3669about 3 years ago

As a gal that loves anal,I enjoyed the story. Also love to rim a butt, be it a guy or gal, cum filled is always a plus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing. Best anal story I've read. The public nudity is a great bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have had Vanessa clean his cock while his Assistant cleaned her asshole...

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 1 year ago

Such a good story. I loved the detailed description of anal sex. Vanessa is so believable in the alternative universe of the stories--in the real world, of course, she would have given the boss's balls a sharp twist and stormed out, but this is male wish fulfillment fantasy, and it works in that world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, I would like my wife to apply to this company. Knowing she was being ass fucked at work would be a dream for both of us.

roveroneroverone9 months ago

LOVE Vanessa's determination to do whatever to get the job, and also the ever-helpful MsChen's clean-up method...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am a wet lesbian who loves anal rimming and strap on anal penetration. My girlfriend and I love this story. I got the best of it as I read it aloud to her as she sucked my clit. I came with a thunder all over her tongue. We want more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22263 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...