All Comments on 'Client Satisfaction: Deepthroat'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!! S

What can i say! I found myself living that and i was totally there too

Its stories like this that make me look fo more like it

Thanks for the hit best drug there is lol

Jean

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58almost 6 years ago
Very hot!

Fantastic. A great quickie. I'm glad you have so many more for me to read. I love the concept you have created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very well written, not the type of story to masterbate too.

My wife is one of the few women who never says no! I suggest a sexual act and she always says yes. Her attitude has made for a great sex life. The position they placed Penny in has been one we have tried in the past. My wife is willing to do anything but the position featured in this story. My wife can deep throat most men with no problems but with her head hanging off the side of the bed has been the hardest for her to do. I love that position because she has beautiful breasts and loves for me to pull on her nipples when she is ready to cum. Her pussy is small and hairless which turns all men on. When I shove my cock deep into her mouth while her head is over the edge of the bed she chokes. When she is deep throating me or others she never chokes and always swallows every drop. I will have her read this story and maybe learn how to do it without choking. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic Story & Writer

Another fantastic story. I came across your stories over the weekend. I began to read ALL your entire portfolio. I love the buildup and the characters. For the most part you place the reader right in the action. You truly have become one of my favorite writer on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another wonderfully erotic tale from a great storyteller...

...with the high quality of your writing, this may seem like a small nit, but it nagged at my inner grammar Nazi: the past tense of "thrust" is "thrust," not "thrusted." It's an easy mistake to make. I'm looking forward to more tales from Satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another excellent story

What a great story and one can close their eyes and see this play out and additional chapters..mmmm Thanks

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
Sweet

wish everyone was as free and open as them, the world would be a better place

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 6 years ago
My thanks to the author for this

tightly crafted tale.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 6 years ago
Throat cunt.

Nothing quite puts you in your place like taking a fucking in the face. I love the tears and snotty saliva that cums with fucking through the gag reflex. Next time he should blow his load inside her neck instead of onto it. In my opinion she deserves that more than an orgasm of her own.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

This was extraordinarily good, I loved it.

Odinson00Odinson00over 4 years ago
Fantastic!

This was great. It would make a wonderful series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
An intriguing scenario

Thanks for painting such an erotic scene. Your writing was excellent. I'd love to here about penny's next visit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22176 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...