All Comments on 'Client Satisfaction: High Heels'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Although the plot is almost certainly an impossibility in our staid world, the author used just the right amount of build-up before getting to the "meat" of the story. The sex described was both erotic and realistic with (Thankfully) no 12" cocks or gymnastic positions. An added bonus was that the author told the complete story in the perfect span of an readable-in-twenty-minutes two pages, a wonderful change of pace from the excruciating novel-length, detail laden tomes that are so common on Literotica these days. Great job! Write more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Good

An addendum to this would be a synopsis of the publication she wrote after her experience and research. More research by Samantha with interaction with representative female clients at "Satisfaction" would be a nice continuation.

cheri8cheri8almost 6 years ago
feminist

Good story, I enjoyed the feminist point of view. We're not all manhating, bad tempered bitches. We have a sense of humour and respect for all and we really enjoy consensual sex in many forms. You conveyed this very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmmmmm. Interesting concept.

Well done, as far as it went. Needed more discussion of the validity of wanting sexual action, for its own sake.

Also needed an ending with more depths. What DID she get out of it? She needed to think about the difference between simple masturbation and this near exhibitionist encounter with strangers.

The high heels were a good foil.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Rated it a 5 despite the fact that I thought such an establishment would require condoms. The chance of disease is high even if the salary is. But the story is much more erotic with the cum being deposited into her and dripping from her pussy and ass. And sucking the cum from Caleb's fingers was the cherry on the sundae's whipped cream. If I were Caleb, after watching this, I would have needed some stress relief myself! Hope there would have been a woman available for that if my request for relief from Samantha had been denied! I would love to read more about happenings at the club!

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017almost 5 years ago
A favorite thus far

The title alone had me interested as Im truly a sucker for a beautiful woman in high heels. I really enjoyed this one and would love to see a sequal to it, maybe she decides to make that a little side job for her. Or she realizes she's a better cumdumpster than a reporter. Who knows 😉

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseabout 4 years ago
Perfect!

This story presses so many of my buttons. First it's a really good approach to the corruption theme that I love so much. Then it includes high heels, long legs, bondage, group sex and double penetration; all fit nicely into a story and perfectly executed. Thank you and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like HeyAll's stories for what they are. These are rather short and fun and I tolerate behaviour and motives, to a point, I wouldn't want to read about say in a lengthy romance of sorts.

However, the twist the author spins here is a bit stark for my taste. The journo has her reservations because of the lacking equality at a place like this, that there are probably no female customers, and instead of convincing her by treating her as a customer she is being convinced of how nice it is to be a whore? I don't think the now converted journalist will be able to sell this to her readers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, thoroughly enjoyed the story. I would have put a mask over her face or a helmet over her head as it would have been too easy to turn her face either by herself or by the men to be recognized. Or maybe put a short covering by her neck to hide that part. Or even just have part of her torso and ass sticking out with the rest inside of a wall. I was amazed that the clients she saw were unconcerned that someone would recognize them. I would have liked to have another chapter of when she returns for more "research".

GiganticGiganticover 2 years ago

Wow something different for freedom of the press for a change. Great story nicely done.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

As ever, perfect !

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...