All Comments on 'Clinical Situation?'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'm Sorry - Explain How A Watched Bastard Child Is

erotic or arousing - then you watch what someone else without perverted values had him arrested - were you laughing?

You can do better for the 99% of readers - us semi-normal folks.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
If he could not father kids

2 years ago because he wan't making any sperm - that's the usual affect if mumps is bad - how the @#$@% did he "KNOW" whatever his wife is having now is his??

Terrible story anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WHAT IS THE RUSH?

You did not develop your story therefore it falls short.Your theme gave you several interesting sub-plots to develop.You did nothing with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You started something now

You are really going to piss off the evangelicals with this one. The only way you could have made it worse was to make the doctor a black man. Then the racists would have joined in. You'll get at least three pages of idiotic comments when both of these groups of morons join forces.

As for any constructive criticism I think the story was a bit short. Try and develop the plot a little more.

hammer17hammer17almost 18 years ago
Hmm!!

I will generiously give you a 25 for taking the time to write this mess. First off she was just plain "cheating" on the hubby with the DR. Second, he is a total MORON to think that the second baby is "HIS".

She probably just picked a guy out of the croud and let him have her, truth be told she is probably STILL screwing the guy. When you have a LOW or NO sperm count, 2 years doesen't make a difference, after all he is getting OLDER not YOUNGER. DAAAAAAAA

"HERE'S YOUR SIGN"!!!!!!!!!!!!

magmamanmagmamanalmost 18 years agoAuthor
*LOL**

All right. Which one of you guys put the danged "3" in for a vote?

I am shooting for the record so I can go over to the Author's Hangout and brag about the worst story ever posted!

MGM

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Personally I always laugh when someone

comments and thinks that anyone that doesn't agree with them that a story, based on the sex alone, is deemed a good story by them and anyone who doesn't agree with them is considered by them to be an "evangelical" prude. Talk about hypocrital.

But I have to agree with Kanga here, if he could father kids way wasn't he? Why was he so happy to stand by and watch his wife having sex with another man? Was that something he got off on? Was his doctor in on the plan with the other doctor too? Why was his wife lying too him about having sex with the doctor once she figured it out? Wouldn't she have noticed something was strange when she was asked to get naked and no nurse was ever present? Was she that desperate to have a child that she would lie about what she was doing once she figured it out? Why did the husband watch for a bit and then do nothing? Was he that desperate too? Why did the husband accept the wife going back for 2nd's when she knew she was pregnant? Was that the husbands reward to her for getting pregnant?

Wow, I can't wrap my mind around someone being that desperate and willing to watch his wife while she was having sex with another man and stand by and do nothing about it. And to make it even worse, he finds out that the doctor is doing his wife as he feared he was, and all he does is go back to the reception area and finishes his magazine.

Oh well,

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Look at previous comments...

because what more can you say?

SleeplessinMD

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
This is so bad can't even give it 25 in this genre

You have written a lot of stories from your Bio page. Why not put this in humor as it sure not much of a story but could have been a short humor entry. Oh well maybe your other stories are like this, but I hope not. Sleepless said it all just like the rest did.

I don’t know if I would encourage you to keep writing or not?

Sorry

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hmmm

the creampie loving dear husband said, after some deep, deep, loving reflection --- after finding out that she was still visiting the doc even after she's pregnant (I want to, because it's so good, and I was already pregnant, she said) --- "hmmmm, no wonder those numerous times you came home ready to devour me, ready to have me suck you dry. And I thought you're usually wet and unsually tasty! Now I know. Thank you, honey. I've developed a taste for fresh cream pies these days, thanks to you!"

Anyway, after little Donnie was born, the wifey and after the doc got in trouble for doing such good deeds --- as he did FOR my wife, to other women --- we went around shopping for another doctor, to give her the same treatment, now with me watching and tasting her immeditaely afterward! We have 5 kids now, all by different doctors, as you can never be too careful!

Gosh, I love my wife and kids so much. She and I wouldn't have had these loving children, if we weren't this courageous and generous!

Who won't give this kind of deep story 100 point rating? Come, y'all, why are you jealous of such exceptional story-teller? He/she deserves nothing but 100 point ratings!!

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Bunch of wet dreaming shit!

This story is so fake that it don't even deserve a "00"! If you could not make her pregnant at first, then what changed so that she could be pregnant with your greasy cum piss 2 years later?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
his just punishment

I guess the good doctor got caught with his dick in the wrong cunt.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i agree with majority of readers

this story sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good, & Very Original!

Original, in that she keeps going, and he accepts what happened as something that just happened, and is happy they have a child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I have a feeling

I have a feeling that this story was written "tongue in cheek..." and it worked. I found myself smiling. You get 100 not only because it was well written, with likable characters, but also as a sign of rebellion, to tweek the nose of those incapable of enjoying a story just for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

Have to give it 100 for how well it's written but I can't believe she's so blaise about telling him she went back to get laid when she already knows she's pregnant. Or that he's so accepting. Is she still screwing around? Is he sure the second child's his? DNA test, DNA test! Whatever, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Blaise ? or Blasé

It is a pity that readers cannot write.

[and yes i have scanned what i just wrote, waiting for Murpyh's Law to come into play]

Cheers

Kilroy.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
you lost me on this

she cheated and you let her get away with it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Wow a bit to casually lady -

She wanted the kid okay they had discussed the possibility of using a surrogate - okay - they decided to use ARTIFICIAL insemination - the doctor raped her repeatedly -

She figured it out and went back with no need - he figured it out and caught him - they did nothing so many wrongs to make the right.

Now what does he do to regain his trust in her good judgement or honesty or is he just stupid enough to ignore the risks - what happens when they want a little sister of him???

Abrupt ending there and lots of questions -

Questions are good thanks for the story

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
OPEN SAYS-A-ME

swimmers unite. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
this husband is a true cuckold

like I said before your wife get fucked, knocked up by another man and the husband is so much of a willing cuckold he's okay with it.. A true WACC

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
chick flick

plot and tale get a 1 yawn common people write common things

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dull

Dull cheating whore story. All your stories suggest you condone cheating, and that there is nothing wrong with being unfaithful. You're either a cuck lover or a cheater yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another fucking whore

prepared to let the doctor fuck her just to get pregnant...could have gone and done it with any man and cost nothing...a cheating slut.....plenty of them about...they do say that one in three kids in a family is likely to be the result of the wife fucking around.....fucking whores....

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
Clueless

So they had decided not to use a surrogate. Smart choice for the reasons stated. However, she discovered that the Dr. was making the deposit personally. She still continued and even went back again after she knew she was already pregnant. Because it felt good!

And he thought about it for a long time and accepted it. No outrage on his part or remorse on hers. The obvious message for her is that it is alright to cheat on her husband.

Then she ends up pregnant again and he thinks it is his. Is he clueless or what?

I enjoy most of your stories but there is nobody to like in this one. Just a clueless, wimp of a husband and a wife who will surely become a serial cheater.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
THE CLINICAL PROJECT

really saved on the clerical portion. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the woman went back pregnant so she intentionally committed adultery, guess she did that soon as she knew it was the doctor

ideal case for divorce, suit on doctor, and possible rape charges on doctor, sorry the husband was a wimp that needed a whore for a wife

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
no way

i couldve understood if she didnt know. as soon as she said she knew and was already pregnant we would be getting divorced. she didnt care if she was cheating or not. not only that i bet she got a big charge out of fucking the doctor while her hubby was sitting on his ass in the other room. she liked fucking someone else and once you start doing it you dont stop. you really wont stop if your cucky husband dont mind. 1* crap

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HORMONES ARE TRICKY

just like metabolism. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Come on guys!

Have a chuckle. It's just a story, and a somewhat novel idea.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago

That's just awful, it should be under nonconsent, considering that the doctor is a serial rapist. They should have gone to the police to spare future victims.

The husband was a wimp for just watching and not doing anything about it, I like neither cuckold nor rape stories and this one is both. Makes me sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Absolute rubbish, worthless cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ridiculous

A totally ridiculous story. No man would stand for that even if he did want a baby. Wife is more whore than mother.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Just don't prefer non-consent

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Wow.

Liked this story. Felt sad for the husband when he found out that he was never going to engender his wife. But even if his wife has to have conjugal visits with the doctor if they decide they want more kids while he's still in prison, he will always be the father. of those kids. Any idiot can impregnate a woman, but it takes a special person be a dad..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story manages to sully simultaneously the relationships between husband and wife, parent and child, and doctor and patient. An impressive achievement by magmaman toward the degradation of Western culture.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Would have never expected a willing cuckold story from this author. The thing that gets me, if she can’t have kids, he’s expected to deal with it. If he can’t, then he’s expected to be a willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you kidding me? She went back all the time knowing what was happening and he keeps her and the bastard child?

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

It’s easy to picture the guys dad on hearing how she got pregnant (because hubby is too stupid to think it’s wrong and happily explained it) sitting the moron down and in a gentle calming voice said those immortal words any father longs to tell his son ‘well son your wife is a cheater and you are a cuckold’. All so he could raise someone else’s kid.

Ain’t love grand.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4710 months ago

Well Magmaman, you sure do have some great fan's (not). I think they are disrespectful towards your work but it's their opinions. I enjoyed your story and do not take it to seriously so thank you for this one and the next one I am about to read. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Just here to read what the haters have to say. Ignore the little pricks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...