Clinical Trials Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to stand it any longer, Brittney shouted out, "Ok! Just stop!"

Tracie stopped and sat up. She swung over the top of Brittney until she was sitting on Brittney's stomach. Tracie poked her fingers into Brittney's sides and Brittney screamed out again. After several minutes of finding all of Brittney's ticklish spots on her sides and ribs, Tracie slowed her attack. "Ok, tell me," Tracie ordered.

Brittney twisted uselessly. It was getting harder to breathe between the forced laughter. "Ok, I'll do what you want! Just stop, I can't take it!"

"Tell me what you will do." Brittney hesitated to respond. What did Tracie want, for Brittney to beg to lick her toes? The words wouldn't come out.

"Too slow!" Tracie said and started again with her fingernails against Brittney's sides. Brittney howled and twisted again.

"Ok! Ok! Please!" Brittney begged. Tracie finally stopped and looked up at Brittney.

"Ok, I'll... I'll lick your toe," Brittney squeaked.

"Excellent! We're making progress now, aren't we, sweetie? But let's get my toe nice and slippery again, shall we? Unless, of course, you aren't aroused by my cute toes."

Tracie repositioned herself to press her toe once again against Brittney's clit. After a few gentle strokes, Tracie pushed her toe inside Brittney. Brittney suppressed a moan as Tracie slowly fucked Brittney with her toe. Tracie returned to alternating between stroking Brittney's clit and fucking her with her toe. After about the fifth time with Tracie's toe teasing her clit, Brittney couldn't suppress it anymore and cried out. Her body was hovering on the edge of orgasm once again. She was sure that the nanomaterial was no longer forcing this pleasure on her, it was all just from Tracie's teasing. And that was ten times the agony as before now that her own body and mind were betraying her. She squirmed and twisted to get more contact to reach orgasm. But Tracie was watching her closely, and knew exactly when to slow down and when to stop to prevent Brittney from going over the edge.

"Please!" Brittney cried desperately.

"Aww, sweetie, too much of my girl toes already? You are amazingly sensitive, that's for sure." Tracie pulled her foot away and stretched it up to Brittney's face. Without having to be told, Brittney stuck out her tongue and licked. Tracie just watched, a sweet smile on her face as one of Brittney's barriers fell. Brittney swirled her tongue around her toe, the taste of her own pussy coating her tongue. But while being revolted by the act, somehow the taste of her own cream wasn't so terrible. Tracie pressed her toe into Brittney's mouth and Brittney dutifully sucked it clean.

"Very good, sweetie," Tracie said. She moved her foot back to Brittney's pussy and repeated the same process of teasing Brittney's clit and toe-fucking her opening.

After several more cycles Brittney cried out again. "Please, no more! I can't take it!" Her pussy steadily dripped and she twisted and squirmed, either to get away or to get more contact, she wasn't sure. Tracie ignored her plea, however. After teasing her a while longer she moved her foot to Brittney's face once again.

Brittney dutifully opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "Good girl, now you're getting it," Tracie said. Once she was satisfied her toe was clean again, she moved her foot back to Brittney's pussy and resumed her teasing. Brittney was now almost constantly moaning, desperate for release. But Tracie continued to watch Brittney's reactions carefully. Eventually she just rested her toe lightly against Brittney's clit, which was enough to hold her on the edge. For Brittney, the pressure without any friction was even more frustrating. She felt that if Tracie would move her toe just one millimeter she would cum.

Once again Tracie moved her foot to Brittney's mouth. This time when Brittney opened her mouth Tracie stuffed all her toes in. Brittney's eyes flew open as she feared she was going to gag. "That's it, suck all my cute little toes, sweetie," Tracie commanded.

Satisfied once again, Tracie again moved her foot between Brittney's legs.

"Please! I'll do anything! Just let me cum!" Brittney pleaded.

"Aww, now that's no way for a slave to speak to her mistress! Or maybe I should call you my foot slave." Tracie responded. "It looks like you still need to learn your place." Tracie resumed her slow teasing once again. Brittney groaned and twisted in frustration.

After another round of teasing, Tracie grabbed Brittney's clit between her toes and squeezed. Brittney cried out at the pain, but it also drove her right to the edge one more time. Finally relenting, Brittney pleaded, "Please m... mistress. May I pleasure you?"

"Well, that's getting better, slave. And how do you want to pleasure me?" Tracie asked.

Brittney hesitated. But she couldn't stand any more teasing. She would do anything to get Tracie to release the grip her toes had on her clit. "May I lick your pussy, mistress?" Brittney choked out.

"Well, seeing as you asked so nicely," Tracie smiled. She climbed over Brittney and sat on her chest. "Now be a good girl," she said as she slowly lowered her pussy onto Brittney's waiting tongue. Brittney hesitated only for an instant, then licked Tracie's slit. Tracie was already wet, and Brittney quickly had the taste of her on her tongue.

Brittney tried to lick Tracie the same way she had licked Holly. Tracie didn't like that, however, and quickly took control, directing her on exactly how to pleasure her. Brittney quickly learned, and Tracie was soon moaning as Brittney alternately tickled her clit and pushed her tongue deep inside her. After only a few minutes Tracie grabbed Brittney's face and forcefully rubbed her clit from Brittney's chin up to her nose and back again and again as her pussy gushed in orgasm.

Brittney, assuming that Tracie was satisfied, pulled back and stopped licking. The scent of Tracie coating her face was overwhelming and she fought to find a fresh breath of air. "Oh no you don't, I'm not finished!" Tracie told her. Brittney groaned, but when Tracie moved over her once again Brittney started the same techniques she just learned. Tracie was in no hurry this time, however. After what seemed like forever and with her tongue growing tired, Tracie finally went over the edge again. Brittney's whole face was glistening with Tracie's cream as Tracie sat up.

Tracie climbed off of Brittney and kneeled beside her. "Well, that was reasonably satisfying. But honestly I got the impression you were better than that."

"I'm sorry mistress," Brittney squeaked.

Tracie placed her hand over Brittney's pussy. "Now does foot slave deserve to cum?"

Brittney wasn't sure how to answer her. Yes, of course she needed to cum, but did she deserve to cum? And was this a trick question? But did she want to cum at the hand of Tracie, who just spent the last two hours teasing and using her? And she cringed at the Tracie's new foot slave nickname for her.

"Ok, I guess the answer is no, then," Tracie replied after Brittney failed to respond. "This has been a bad pussy anyway, hasn't it?" Tracie began to lightly slap Brittney's pussy, which sent shockwaves through Brittney's body. She thrust her hips up and groaned loudly, the pain/pleasure of the impact to her clit quickly drove her to the edge.

"What a needy slut you are! You could cum just from me spanking your big clit!" Tracie stopped. "But you're right, I don't think you deserve to cum. Maybe when you get home you can ask Holly if you can cum. Anyway, I don't have time for any more playing, I've got errands to run. You wait here while I get ready, ok?"

Panting in need, Brittney stared up at her in disbelief as she watched Tracie get up and step into the bathroom. She tugged desperately at her bindings. "Let me go!" she shouted. When she got no response, she shouted again. "You fucking bitch!"

Tracie stuck her head back into the bedroom. "You better watch your tongue, sweetie. You're going to pay for that little outburst next time I get you," Tracie warned.