All Comments on 'Clone Ch. 01'

by Beatnic_jazzman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
As it is, this is not enough

If the sequel to this, as you say, might very well never be written, then this story is a waste of time. The protagonist got drugged, brainwashed, mind-wiped and turned into a sex toy - which to me is the ultimate turn-off when it comes to erotica - and just as he began to recollect and restructure his own former personality, just as it became interesting - BAM! - no more. I wouldn't care if this story is short, or might end up short, as long as he gets to destroy whomever was his enemy that put him in that situation.

I'd be inclined to give you a 5-star for the idea, 5 for the possibilities, and even 4,5-5 for sex scenes, but if it is discontinued, then all that this is, is a story about a guy who got turned into a mind-controlled sex drone, and never got to fully fight his way out of it. That is a failing grade.

I mean, come on! This story has so much potential for intrigue, spy-games, sci-fi (lots of sci-fi!!!), of government or mega-corporate conspiracy to turn the entire human race into slaves, or such... You can play with the sci-fi of space travels, technology of this story's world, and of the protagonist using his re-awakened knowledge of genetics, quantum physics, and such, to basically re-engineer himself into someone who will kick ass to his foes who might very well end up being a big foe, and have a harem of girls, or even find true love (all readers are suckers for true love). So, why would you not continue it and improve it???

Beatnic_jazzmanBeatnic_jazzmanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Continued...

The story is in three parts, the ending of the third part leaves it open for a sequel. That was part of the reason I didn't include it in the last batch release, in case i wrote the sequel.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
only premature

To me this happening to him was really only early.

So much that the company was doing were major crimes how could they allow employees to ever leave with their memories intact ?

1Sam20231Sam2023about 2 months ago

Great story idea and well enough written. Obviously this story is DEAD. There needs to a Statue of Limitations in cases like this. Another writer can continue it without fear of this author coming back from wherever and condemning the new one.

This happen way too often on this site.

Yes I know circumstances change, life events etc....

But happens WAY TOO OFTEN here.

My $0.02

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous