All Comments on 'Close Encounters of a Motherly Kind'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Very hot!! 5 stars!!!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
Super hot story. Loved it.

The one and only critique I can offer is that as soon as his sister left for her apartment and his dad announced he had to return to his office, it became obvious they were lovers. Not that I'm complaining. I still loved the story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The family that cums together...

...gets bummed together.

Seriously, this was a flat-out '5', until I got to the last part, when Mom dragged him to the apartment. I guess the 'orgy' scene is alright for SOME tastes, but I prefer my parent-offspring incest to be straight Mom-Son or Dad-Daughter, with no other 'partners' involved. That turned a '5' into a '4'!

katibkatibabout 9 years ago
One complaint

Very good story...unusually good. But you have a few serious grammatical problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lost me

Yeah, I really don't like it when a story is titled and pitched as one coupling, looks like its mom-son, or just dad-daughter, and it ends up being both and then an orgy. Takes away from the adultery angle just to add more incest but the naughtiness drops when everyone is in on it and consents. You're a great writer, but this one lost me.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 9 years ago
If there's a sequel...

If there's a sequel where Mom finally learns the joys of anal sex, and especially if there is a lesbian scene between mother and daughter, I hope Dad gets to learn the joys of anal sex too, by taking his son up the ass (and vis versa)!

I enjoyed this story, but the build up in this story was better than the climax, which seemed too neat and rushed. Still rated Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
feedback

I enjoyed the story...

but I feel like the daughter and father should be punished for their behavior and the disrespect they showed the mom. This whole thing is the daughter's fault and then it became his fault when he continued with the daughter and "they" made a deal. They would be put in their place if it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
like all boys, Andy should stifle that damn stupid voice in his head

The voice that keeps hissing "pervert" just because the guy wants to fuck his own mother. Deep down that's the desire of lots and lots of sons, maybe most of them, who knows maybe even every last one. It's only natural. A boy is powerfully drawn to the wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs. His mom's cunt is the one unique in all the world cunt. It's his own birth canal, where his life-story began. It stands for unconditional love, for the glad acceptance and welcoming of him as a young male. No surprise that the gets hard when he's around his mother, harder than ever before. And no surprise that he gets the urge to shove that big hard of his right up between his mother's thighs, where he last was some 18 or 20 or whatever years before. Mom's always given him so much. Only fair that he gives her something in return, something she'll appreciate and treasure. Like a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen.

Ncman54Ncman54about 9 years ago
great job

Enjoyed it

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

i think it would have fucked them all up if the brother wanted the sister then when he finds out dad is getting her he calls the cops and sends them all to prison just for revenge and jealousy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Reading

Was truly enjoying the story line until my thoughts of dad and daughter were getting it on became real, it messed up the story of mother and son finding incest great. That caused me to only give it a 3 Star.

ChalkyCanberra1970ChalkyCanberra1970about 9 years ago
phew

Well fuck me, that just about was my strongest cum in a year! Haha thanks Blaster! Dayum, that gets a FIVE STAR rating from me....

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good story

Covered all of the bases. Sharing relationship that works for all.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
That was hot

But somehow you gave away the twist on page 2. I saw it coming no punt intended except for the anal and DP.

*****

homerjayhomerjayabout 9 years ago
5 stars

wow, great story per usual. thanks so much.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
....now shares bums together (Mom changed her mind...LOL)

great story...nice ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sis says

Sis always said incest is best after every time we fucked.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
No

To be honest I suspected the dad had been fucking the daughter from the beginning. But when I started to realize that my suspicions were true it completely and utterly ruined the story for me. I'm not saying it's a bad story I'm just saying that it is not the type of story that I personally prefer. It really is a fantastic story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

That was really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed

The story was good until you brought anal into it and ruined it. I gave it a 1 vote. The story should've been under the Anal category. Very disappointed in this story.

The old fart

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 7 years ago
Great Story

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 need add Chapter 2

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 6 years ago
Appropriate

Anal or not, it is definitely in the appropriate category.

Thanks for a great tale!

cricketxcricketxover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story. Gotta read some more!

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Just why

Why include the dad just seriously disappointed feels like a waste of time you build almost a love story btween mom and son and then just f*ck it up in a bad way

saintmichael95saintmichael95over 5 years ago
I actually liked the ending

I'm usually not into swinging, but I liked the way you handled this. I honestly assumed that it was going to happen since you hinted at it early on in the story. Lol I figured that the dad was fucking the daughter.

@RontheSwanson, dude fuck off. It was hinted in the story at the very beginning that that was what was going to happen. Just because you didn't catch onto the obvious doesn't mean you should be such a dick. The story wasn't ruined, that was just some loose ends being tied up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

For the double penetration.

Awesome story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Call me squeamish, but I have a vivid imagination, and balls to balls with a guy, much less dad... yuck! Also, how the rest of the family had it all planned out- what are the odds for a plan like that to actually work? To make it short, I like your writing, liked the story, the encounter with the big titted donut store owner was very hot- just my favourite version of this would end with mom and son coming together...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s GREAT!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot, but get an editor to perfect it and get rid of the grammar issues,e.g. "mom told dad and I to order something scary from pay-per-view while her and Ann went up to change into something... " should have been : "Mom told Dad and me to order something scary from pay-per-view while she and Ann went up to change into something..." If in doubt re: me vs I, her vs she, him vs he, eliminate one of the people in the list and see if it still makes sense. e.g. Mom told I, she went upstairs to change, those sound right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous