Close Enough Ch. 03

Story Info
Black Siren isn't Laurel Lance. But maybe she is...
8.4k words
4.8
5.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Felicity Smoak had spent the past five years searching for people looking shifty, and she felt she got pretty good at it. At least, when it came to searching for them on her computer screen.

She was a lot less aware of her surroundings, especially when she was sat at the aforementioned computer searching for super villains, like that bitch Black Siren who had humiliated her a few weeks ago, but had somehow disappeared from her raider ever since. She wanted her revenge on her, which was one of the reason she didn't notice Thea Queen hanging around Arrow HQ trying to work up the nerve to talk to her. Not until Thea finally worked up the courage to get her attention.

"Erm, Felicity." Thea squeaked softly, and then when that didn't do the trick she took a deep calming breath and then spoke louder, "Felicity!"

"What?" Felicity startled, turning around in her swivel chair and then finally seeing how nervous Thea looked, "Thea, what's wrong? You don't look so good."

Ignoring the question Thea stammered, "I, I... I have a message for you from our Mistress."

"What?" Felicity frowned in confusion.

"Mistress Laurel." Thea hissed in explanation, and then when that clearly wasn't enough added, "Black Siren!"

"Oh!" Felicity's eyes went wide in recollection, then in horror, "Oh God!"

Then Felicity repeated these words over and over again as Thea slowly turned her back on her, undid her pants and pulled them down, at which point the words got a lot more high-pitched and Felicity almost fell out of her chair. Why? Because Thea pulled down her pants and revealed she was not wearing any underwear, and her ass hole was gaping wide open.

To make matters worse Thea spread her cheeks to make that gape look even more obscenely wide. Which was so gross, but Felicity found she just couldn't look away as she was really utterly dumbstruck by Black Siren's message, which would have been pretty clear even if Thea hadn't said anything.

"You're next." Thea said softly, her words sounding deafening in the large, quiet room, "She's going to strap on a big dick, tear your ass hole apart and make you love it. She's going to ass fuck you until you cum harder than ever before. Then she is going to completely wreck your ass until you're her mindless fuck pet."

"Wow..." Felicity murmured, still staring deep into Thea's rectum as she found herself quipping, "You're next, would have probably sufficed."

"I know." Thea blushed, quickly pulling up her pants, "But she was very clear."

"And you do as she says?" Felicity question softly.

Blushing even more Thea quickly finished doing up her pants, then forced herself to turn around to answer, "I, I can't help it. You don't know what it's like. She just, she just makes me cum so hard. And, and... I know it's not Laurel, not really, but it's close enough."

There was a pause and then Felicity admitted without looking at the other girl, "I know better than you think."

This caused Thea to tilt her head and frown, "Were you in love with our Laurel too?"

"No!" Felicity protested unconvincingly, before admitting, "Maybe a little. Which Black Siren used against me when we had her locked up here... but she didn't, erm..."

"Fuck you up the ass?" Thea grinned knowingly, and then when Felicity gave her an apprehensive look Thea added, "Don't worry, she will. She's impossible to say no too. Then you'll feel differently."

"I doubt it." Felicity grumbled.

"You will." Thea said confidently, and a little sadly. She then turned to leave, before thinking better of it, "Oh, and please don't tell Oliver."

"Are you asking, or as she?" Felicity questioned.

"I am." Thea said firmly, before chuckling, "I don't think she believes you have the guts to tell Oli what I just did."

"That's accurate." Felicity admitted, "But I could leave out the nature of the threat and stick with one of the boys, or I could hideout down here for a while."

"And if that's what you really want, go for it." Thea encourage softly, "I'm not sure she cares, but I do, and I don't want you to do anything you don't really want too. But, if you let her fuck you once, it's probably because deep down you wanted it. I don't think she would have gone through with it if you had really protested. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. Either way I hope you let her fuck your ass, because seriously Felicity, there's nothing like it. Trust me, I know."

For a few long seconds Felicity just watched Thea walk away, then she called after her, "So what? You're working for her now?"

"No." Thea admitted, "I'm just her little anal whore. And soon, you will be too."

*

After that Thea had left her alone, but their conversation echoed in Felicity's mind the rest of the day. Especially the part where Thea had exposed herself like that, the memory of her friend's gaping butt hole on her mind more than anything else, Felicity terrified and yet somehow excited over the idea that she could suffer the same fate. If that wasn't bad enough Thea started sending her photos of herself being used by 'their Mistress'.

One of Thea's ass bright red, obviously fresh from a spanking, one of her with her face buried in between a woman's legs, presumably Siren's, and another with her sucking a strap-on. But the one Felicity found herself lingering on was presumably Thea bent over, her ass hole stretched obscenely wide around a strap-on, and to a lesser extent her friend sucking what appeared to be that strap-on after it had been deep within her bottom.

Some of those pictures had come with taunting messages, and sometimes there was just messages with graphic detail about what was going to happen to her, which Felicity assumed was probably written by Black Siren herself, although she wasn't sure if that made it worse.

Of course she should have told someone, anyone, about this all, both so Thea could get help and they both could be protected from the murderous psychopath who had taken such a perverted interest in them. But she didn't. No, she kept her mouth shut, and was punished for it when she returned home to find Black Siren casually waiting for her, the bitch slowly finishing off some expensive wine Felicity had been saving for a special occasion, and looking as hot as hell doing it.

"Hello lover." Black Siren purred with a wicked grin, "Did you like my messages?"

"I... I..." Felicity stammered, blushing furiously.

"I know, I know, sending Thea would have probably been enough, but I just got so bored waiting here for you, and I just couldn't stop thinking about all the fun we're going to have." Black Siren confessed, "Especially after I called my favourite little anal whore, and spend the most of the afternoon playing with her."

"Drink?" Thea asked nervously, suddenly coming around the corner holding a tray with another glass of wine, and not wearing a stitch of clothing.

"Thea!" Felicity gasped, unable to stop her eyes wandering down to admire her friend's body, most notably at that moment her perky little tits.

"And as I used her for my pleasure, I just couldn't stop thinking about you. So I swiped little Thea's phone, and well... you know the rest." Black Siren explained gleefully, loving the look on Felicity's face as Thea turned towards her Mistress and gave her the last bit of the wine instead when the hacker didn't reply, giving Felicity the chance to see Thea's freshly gaped butt, which Black Siren had made sure was just as wide as when her pet had last shown it off. Then once the wine was taken Thea got on her knees beside her Mistress, facing Felicity, so Black Siren could pet her hair as she continued taunting, "Isn't she well-behaved? Mmmmm, I thought it would take a while to get her this well-trained, but she was just so easy to break. I wonder if you'll be this easy."

Felicity finally found her voice, albeit after a few long seconds of silence, "What did you do to her?"

"Just everything I showed you in those messages." Black Siren shrugged, and then smirked, "Everything I'm about to do to you."

"What makes you think I'll let you?" Felicity asked, as bravely as she could.

"Please, like you could actually stop me." Black Siren laughed cruelly, before quickly pointing out, "But why would you even waste time pretending you don't want it? I gave you multiple graphic warnings about just what I am going to do to you, and here you are anyway. You could be safe and sound with Oliver right now, or that Canary wannabe, but you didn't breathe a word of this to them, did you?"

There were a few more long seconds of silence, followed by Felicity lowering her head and admitting softly, "No."

"Of course you didn't, because you're a whore, who wants everything I gave Thea here, and more." Black Siren said knowingly, "Now shut your whiny little mouth, take off your clothes and bend over my knee."

Yet more silence, and instead of seconds it was more like minutes which felt like hours as Felicity desperately tried to stop herself from obeying, but it was no use and ultimately she lowered her head and started taking off her clothes. Which of course made Black Siren smirked triumphantly, and then even more so when Felicity walked over to her and bent over her knee.

Both of which made Felicity want to run, but she been thinking about this all day, and she just couldn't stop thinking about it, slipping into the toilets to finger herself hadn't been anywhere near enough to satisfy her, so she had to do this. No matter how horrifying and humiliating it was, she just had to submit, and do whatever Black Siren wanted.

"Good girl." Black Siren smirked, before telling her latest conquest, "I want you to know, if you had the sense to just obey me right away, I might have gone easy on you. But you made me wait for this, so now, I'm going to destroy your ass. In more ways than one."

Both the words themselves in the way that Black Siren chuckled evilly made Felicity very nervous, and she whimpered, "Please, AH GOD!"

"I said shut the fuck up!" Black Siren screamed as she smacked Felicity's butt as hard as she could, "One more word out of you and I'll spank you until my hand feels like it's about to fall off."

"I'm-" Felicity began to apologise, but she then just whimpered, hoping that Black Siren with let it go.

"That's better." Black Siren said, giving that impression, "Thea, turn your back to Felicity. Felicity, I want you head up and staring at Thea's gaping ass hole for every single second of the spanking, or else."

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Thea whimpered, quickly doing as she was told.

Thea felt a little awkward just standing there, but anything for her Mistress Laurel. Besides, it was nothing compared to exposing herself to Felicity earlier, or continuing to anally ride a toy while her friend was watching. Which was already paying off, as soon Felicity would know the joy of being her Mistress's bitch, and more importantly Mistress Laurel was finally getting to give Felicity the spanking she so richly deserved.

Which Mistress Laurel savoured by taking a few long minutes just to squeeze and grope that ass before finally beginning to strike it, and even then it wasn't that hard. Both Thea and from the sounds of it Felicity had no doubt that would soon change, but Thea knew first-hand the fun of this kind of teasing.

Then eventually after the spanking got underway Black Siren abruptly paused and said, "You know what? Thea has been such a good girl for me, delivering my little message which had you come running, and then of course acting like a total ass whore when you got here, that I think she deserves a reward. Don't you Felicity? Huh?"

"Ye, yes?" Felicity asked cautiously.

"Yeah she does. But I told you not to talk, so now I have to find a way to reward her, and punish you." Black Siren said, springing her little trap and then pretending to be thoughtful for a few long seconds, "Let's see... what to do, what to do... I know, why don't you stick your tongue up her ass? Oh yeah, shove your tongue deep into your friend's ass hole, mmmmm, which I just fucked wide open. Come on, we both know you're close enough to reach, so do it. Do it bitch. And you better do a good job, because in a second you're going to swap places, and that's the only form of lube I'm going to give your butt hole. Ohhhhh yessssss, that's it, eat that fucking ass!"

In response Felicity whimpered pathetically, but didn't hesitate in doing as she was told. It was quite hard in this position, so Thea cautiously shuffled back to make it easy on her friend, and she was admittedly eager to feel Felicity's tongue literally in her ass. And she soon got it, Thea crying out loudly as Felicity's tongue slid around the outside of her stretched open ass hole and then pushing inside it.

After weeks of nearly non-stop anal poundings, and especially the hellacious butt fucking she had been forced to inflict on herself just before Felicity arrived, Thea had never been more grateful for a rim job. Sure, it couldn't compare to having her own Mistress tossing her salad, especially as Felicity was obviously inexperienced, but it was so very soothing, and a wonderful preview of things to come.

Even though she promised to do anything for her owner at first Thea had been hesitant to bring her friend into this. Then Mistress Laurel had asked a very valid question of didn't Felicity deserve to know the same kind of pleasure that Thea was experiencing as a lesbian sex slave, and then told her all the things that she and her friend may be permitted to do with each other if Felicity was enslaved. And well, Thea had always had a crush on Felicity.

Maybe not as much as Laurel... this world's Laurel, but it was still pretty strong, and Thea would love the chance to really taste Felicity's pussy and ass. Hell, Thea was just looking forward to being able to kiss her, although under the circumstances she was very glad they started with this, because again Thea's ass was just so sore.

Maybe this could become a regular thing. Mistress Laurel seem to have a thing for ruining Thea's butt, and it seemed that Felicity would soon know the same joy, so maybe every time their owner wrecked their most private holes Thea and Felicity could take it in turns to lick each other's sore butts.

Oh yes, Thea loved that idea, partly because she was looking forward to finding out if she like the taste of Felicity's ass as much as her own, and because it just felt so good. Especially after Mistress Laurel gave Felicity some much needed encouragement, which caused the hacker to push her tongue as deep as it could go into Thea's ass and really start soothing it.

"Come on bitch, mmmmm, we both know you can do better than that. So do it! Do it! Get that pretty little face of yours deep into Thea's ass. Yesssss, tongue fuck that ass! Oh fuck yeah, fucking eat it just like that, ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh!" Black Siren ordered gleefully, "Yeah, eat it good. The more you eat it the more gentle I am with your ass. Yes, that's it, good girl. Shove your tongue as deep as it will go into your little friend's butt and swirl it around. Mmmmm yes, munch that butt like your life depended on it. Or more accurately, your ass. Because it does. Oh yes, mmmmm, if you ever want to be able to sit down again, you better eat Thea Queen's butt hole real good."

Felicity definitely wanted to be able to sit down again. After all, it was where she did all her work, both for her day job, and for her night job. Sure, she could work on a laptop while standing up, or even lying on her stomach, but if anyone ever saw her do that and asked why she would probably die of embarrassment instantly. Although honestly it wasn't the long term effects she was really worried about.

No, Felicity was more worried about the short-term pain, because unlike the vigilantes she found herself surrounded by she had no training to deal with torture, either physical or psychological, which compelled her to do everything Black Siren said, regardless of how perverted it was.

She could have certainly never imagined herself licking an ass hole, especially when stretched open like this, and that it belonged to Thea Queen. Then there was the fact that the person responsible for all of this was someone who looked like Laurel Lance, the woman who Felicity had secretly loved, while that woman was spanking her, meaning this was perhaps the most embarrassing thing Felicity had ever had to endure.

Perhaps the worst part was that she had been promised that it wouldn't be the worst, although Felicity didn't see how even what was promised could be more embarrassing than this, being spanked like a naughty child while being forced to eat ass.

The only real upside was that Felicity didn't find giving a rim job nearly as unpleasant as she had imagined it would be. In fact the more she licked Thea's ass the more Felicity found herself enjoying it, even when she pushed her tongue literally into her friend's butt. Actually, maybe especially then, as it was really thrilling to do something so perverted.

Unfortunately for Felicity it was a little too thrilling, and to her horror she realised she was getting turned on by it. As in noticeably wet from eating another girl's ass. And/or being spanked, and/or being dominated, which certainly didn't help matters. Whatever the case Felicity found herself whimpering in despair into Thea's ass, the fact that the sound was muffled being the second benefit she could think of.

It certainly wasn't the fact that she was physically enjoying it, because that just inspired 'Mistress Laurel' to pick up her speed and force of the spanking until it didn't matter how much Felicity tried to distract herself by rimming Thea, she was just overwhelmed by agony.

In fact eventually Felicity just gave up on the rim job altogether and just started screaming and crying directly into Thea's booty to try and keep a shred of her dignity. Which was a really weird tactic, but it was about all she could do right now, that fact overwhelming Felicity with despair and hopelessness and how physically weak she was. Which was enough to make her think maybe she really did deserve this.

Black Siren knew that for a fact. All weak women should be put in their place by powerful women like her. How else could they possibly benefit society? Not that Black Siren really cared about society in general, she just got a kick out of the thought that she was providing a public service by turning this little nerdy bitch into her bitch.

It certainly seemed the best way to accomplish her mission, and even if it hadn't it was just too fun to pass up. Especially after she had put Thea in her place, and now look at her, the former heiress the perfect little ass whore for her, shoving her butt into her friend's face and making her eat it just because her 'Mistress Laurel' said so.

Forcing Thea to use her dead friend's name was a stroke of genius on Black Siren's part, and even if she didn't think of herself as a Laurel any more the name reminded her of who she used to be, which just made this whole situation that much more perfect. And soon Felicity would be calling her that as well. And that wannabe Canary too. Then, who knows? Diggle's wife? Sara's girlfriend? Sara herself?

So many wonderful options, so little time. For now though Black Siren was determined to concentrate on giving Felicity Smoak the most brutal butt beating she was capable of, which really didn't take much, as there was just something about this girl which inspired her to beat the shit out of her.

The fact that Felicity's cheeks jiggled so beautifully and became even more discoloured with every blow certainly helped, so much so Black Siren wondered how she'd been able to resist giving Felicity what she so richly deserved. Then she remembered the rim job she had initially been so fixated on, and then Black Siren became angry, because it was obvious that Felicity wasn't licking Thea's ass any more, just screaming into it like the little bitch she was.