Close Enough Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe she would even give her a physical tattooed there, just for fun. Or better yet, maybe a tramp stamp. Thea too. It could be her calling card, once she had taken down Team Arrow. Oh yes, Black Siren could see it now, a row of marked and claimed sluts. Thea, Felicity, maybe that bitch calling herself the New Black Canary, and maybe even the version of her sister in this world.

For maybe a minute or two Black Siren became completely lost in that fantasy, but then she felt herself on the edge of orgasm, forcing her to switched to less pleasurable thoughts. Lucky her, she had plenty to choose from. However even they weren't enough thanks to the constant bashing of her clit from the other end of the harness, and the sheer joy of not only sodomising another woman, but enslaving her.

Of sodomising and enslaving a woman who was the very image of a dangerous crime boss in her world, and in this one was an adorable hacker who just might be the key to getting her everything she wanted. Combined with all the build-up on top of that and it was only a matter of time before Black Siren came.

Just like with Felicity that first climax was followed by another, and another, and another until Black Siren could barely think coherently. Unlike Felicity, who shamelessly started ramming her ass back against Black Siren shortly after she first came, and then continue doing so until she collapsed face down with exhaustion and truly became nothing but a fuck hole for the superior woman to use, Black Siren forced herself to keep at least a little of her strength back.

After all, she was the Dom here, and had to maintain her dominance at all times. Especially as there was a slight chance of her bitches regressing and trying to call their precious Oliver to help them, and she couldn't allow that.

She did however increase her pace right at the end there, after Felicity had collapsed, to make sure those juicy cheeks of hers continue jiggling like jelly with every thrust, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh continuing to echo around the room, and most importantly the two women continuing to cum hard and frequently.

Then just as she was about to collapse Black Siren gave one last hard thrust, burying every inch of her dick in that big booty. She then paused for a few long seconds, savouring her conquest before slowly beginning to pull her cock out of Felicity's ass hole. Just that was tremendously enjoyable, Black Siren spreading those cheeks wide so she could get the best possible look of her cock stretching Felicity's forbidden hole extremely wide, but what came next was even better.

Namely Black Siren pulling the last of her cock out of Felicity's ass, then smacking the juicy flesh and ordering, "Spread those cheeks! Mmmmm yeah bitch, show me that pretty little gape!"

Felicity cried out pathetically as Mistress Laurel abruptly removed her dick from the hacker's ass. That dildo had been deeply entrenched inside her back passage for so long it truly felt like something had been amputated, leaving Felicity's butt feeling empty and unloved. God, she wanted that toy back inside her so bad, but not quite as badly as she wanted to please Mistress Laurel.

So she somehow found the strength to reach back and spread her cheeks, exposing the fact that her ass hole felt like it was now as wide as the Grand Canyon. After a few seconds Felicity found the strength to push her ass into the air, and then whimper from how the other two women were staring at her gaping butt hole lustfully.

"Oh yeah, now that's what I call a good gape." Black Siren chuckled, before pushing the issue, "How does it feel bitch?"

"Like my ass hole has been torn apart." Felicity whimpered.

"Yeah, I bet..." Black Siren smirked, before pushing her again, "But do you like it?"

There was a brief pause and then while blushing furiously Felicity softly admitted, "Yes."

"Because it's a reminder of what you are?" Black Siren pushed again.

"Yes." Felicity replied this time without hesitation, although she blush deeply.

"And what's that?" Black Siren pushed again, confident she already knew the answer.

"Your bitch." Felicity whimpered, "It reminds me I'm your bitch. Oh God Mistress Laurel, that's all I want to be from now on. Your bitch. Your whore. Your little fuck toy. Please, I'll do anything if I can just be yours."

"Anything, huh?" Black Siren chuckled, lying down on the bed and relaxing before giving her next order, "Then why don't you start by sucking your own ass off my dick!"

"Yes Mistress Laurel, thank you Mistress Laurel." Felicity replied with another whimper.

This time Felicity did hesitate, although mostly because of her overwhelming exhaustion. Still, she was compelled to obey her new Mistress, and if that meant taking something which had just been in her ass into her mouth so be it. So she slowly and awkwardly got onto all fours, turned so her mouth was over Mistress Laurel's cock and then she lowered her head and parted her lips.

She also closed her eyes and scrunched up her nose, fearing the worst, but to Felicity's relief it didn't taste nearly as bad as she thought it would. Her own ass didn't taste nearly as bad as she thought it would. In fact when the flavour of her own ass hit her taste-buds she actually moaned in pleasure, which of course delighted her Mistress Laurel.

"Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, you love it, don't you? You love the taste of your own ass, mmmmm, just like Thea." Black Siren again chuckled with delight, "You sluts love the taste of your own asses! Mmmmm, and you know what that means, right? It means you were born for this. Oooooooh yesssssss, you were born to be ass to mouth sluts! My ass to mouth sluts! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, come on Felicity, take it deep! Take my big dick deep down your throat like a good little ATM whore! Take every inch you greedy bitch, mmmmm, just like your little friend Thea Queen, or I'll face fuck you as hard as I just fucked your butt! Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhhh!"

She tried her best, but this dildo was much bigger than any cock she had ever sucked before, and Felicity struggled to take it. Which made her even more amazed that she'd been able to take it all in her ass, something which Felicity constantly thought as she began bobbing her head up and down on the strap-on, sucking her own butt cream from it with an embarrassing amount of eagerness.

But again, she couldn't help it, it just tasted so good, and she was overwhelmed with a need to please Mistress Laurel, which was why Felicity pushed the dick into her throat, despite how much she choked and gagged because of it. And yet, it still wasn't enough for her new Mistress.

"What's that Felicity? You need help? Well, all you have to do is ask. Mmmmm yes, because that's just what kind of friend this Laurel is." Black Siren said mockingly before making good on her threat.

Thankfully she started out slow, and never truly got up the speed and force that she had used on Felicity's ass, but Mistress Laurel still grabbed the other blonde's head firmly and began pumping her hips back and forth, literally beginning to fuck her face. Mistress Laurel even gave Felicity a few long seconds to get used to that before beginning to push more of the dildo into her throat, ignoring the hacker's violent choking and gagging to get what she wanted.

Instead of one thrust Mistress Laurel achieved her goal in a series of thrusts, meaning that she was not just using her face like a cunt, or ass hole, but she was fucking her throat. Thankfully once she achieved her goal Mistress Laurel let go of her, leaving Felicity to pull away and retch.

"Looks like you need more training, my pet." Black Siren purred, "Shall we begin?"

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Felicity said weakly.