Close Enough Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ever eat pussy, Dinah?" Black Siren purred.

"No!" Dinah growled after a few long seconds, "I'm straight."

Black Siren burst out laughing, directly in Dinah's face before she got herself under control, "Oh that's hilarious. You have met you, right? Or seen a mirror? You're like, lesbian catnip."

"Butch doesn't mean gay." Dinah argued.

"No, but in your case..." Black Siren began, before shaking her head and then presenting the crop, "Wait, I don't care. You're going to lick my pussy, because if you don't, I'm going to beat your cunt with this. Oh yeah, you think I was hard on your ass? Just you wait, you haven't seen anything yet. But hey, I'm in a good mood, so I'll sweeten the deal. Lick my cunt for about a minute, and then I'll leave yours alone. I'll leave you alone. Yeah, I'll leave you here and come back tomorrow. But if you keep tonguing my twat, mmmmmm, you and I are going to start having some real fun, starting with me cumming in your mouth, and all over your face. Sound fair? Good, then get to work little dyke whore! Ooooooh yeahhhhhhh, embrace your inner lezzie slut, and become what you were always meant to be. Yesssssss, my cunt lapping slave! Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!"

Dinah grimaced and initially hesitated as Black Siren pressed her cunt against her lips. She wanted to just bite the annoying woman so bad, but she knew if she did Black Siren would make her regret it, and as tough as she was Dinah just didn't think she could take another butt beating like that. Or worse, another part of her body being abused.

Certainly not without breaking down and embarrassing herself. So she cautiously stuck out her tongue and slid it over Black Siren's pussy lips. For better or for worse she didn't hate the taste. She didn't love it either, but it wasn't terrible. Then to her horror Dinah slowly began to like it more and more with every other lick.

Another initial benefit which didn't last was finally shutting up Black Siren. Deep down Dinah had known that this was only temporary, but while it lasted it was blissful. At least initially. However she found Black Siren's cries of pleasure just as irritating, if not more so because she had to live with the fact that she was the one bringing her this kind of pleasure.

Then suddenly a hand grabbed a tight hold of her hair and pushed her deeper into Black Siren. Oh God, this bitch was pushing her deeper into her pussy, and Dinah was rewarding her for it by licking her more enthusiastically. Then the super villain started taunting her again, instantly embarrassing the Black Canary with something she hadn't realised.

"Oooooooh yesssssss, that feels sooooooo goooooooodddddddd!" Black Siren moaned happily, before lightly smacking the back of Dinah's head and scolding her, "Too good! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, slow down. There's no rush, mmmmmm, you've got all night to eat my cunt. And I just might let you do that, given that you're way over the minute mark. Oh yes, just couldn't help yourself, could you Dinah? No, mmmmm yessssss, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, your inner pussy loving dyke just took over, and you just couldn't help it, right? Huh? Yeah, I thought so. Don't be scared Dinah, just embrace what you truly are. Yesssssss, become the rug munching whore you were always meant to be! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss!"

On the one hand it wasn't like Dinah had an easy way of telling the time, so she shouldn't blame herself too hard for going over the one-minute mark. Then again if she had really hated it she would be counting down in her head until she was allowed to stop, so that argument didn't really hold water. But on the other hand if she had stopped, then what? Left here to rot for an entire day?

That was, if Black Siren kept her word, and didn't just kill her outright. Or use that menacing crop on her again. No, better she just keep licking pussy, and wait for Black Siren to make a mistake. Which wasn't asking a lot of her now the flavour was really, really starting to grow on her.

Which was also part of the problem, but Dinah tried not to focus on that, or the fact that the chance to make this quick had now basically been taken off the table, and she was just left giving head to an enemy in what was easily one of the most humiliating moments of her life. Especially considering her ass was still aching and red, and her friends were standing idly by and doing nothing to help her.

At least Black Siren's yummy pussy was taking her mind off that, and even making her wonder what girl cum would taste like. Oh yes, as Dinah slowed down her licking and really began to savour the taste of pussy she began fantasising about making a woman cum in her mouth and all over her face, even if it did take a surprisingly long time to receive that reward for all her hard work.

"Felicity, mmmmm, Thea..." Black Siren suddenly called out, pausing for a few dramatic seconds to tease her bitches, but also because Dinah's tongue was teasing her clit, "I have another hole that needs licking, mmmmm, but you'll have to share. Ooooooh yeahhhhhh, share the honour of eating my ass, bitches! But first, mmmmm, kiss my ass! Oh yes, I want you sluts literally kissing my ass while your friend eats my pussy!"

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Thea replied and obeyed without hesitation.

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Felicity also replied and more or less obeyed without hesitation.

Felicity had spent the last few minutes in a really uncomfortable position, namely bent over and looking over her shoulder at her friend and her Mistress having sex while fuming with jealousy, and wishing it was her enjoying the privilege of tasting that heavenly pussy.

Then when she was finally given permission to move Felicity needed a second to stretch her aching joints, whereas the far more physically fit, and perhaps far more broken, Thea Queen was immediately able to drop to her knees and press her lips to Mistress Laurel's ass. Which made Felicity feel bad about herself. It was always a struggle for her to keep up with the superheroes in her life, but when it came to pleasing her precious Mistress Laurel she really should be doing better than this.

Trying to make up for being slow off the mark Felicity dropped down to her knees and started kissing the other cheek, and even made sure she was the first to pull that cheek apart and slide her tongue along Mistress Laurel's ass crack. Which might have meant she left the cheek a little under kissed, but she made up for that when she moved aside to give Thea a chance with Mistress Laurel's crack.

Although understandably Thea didn't bother with it as much as she went straight to focusing on Mistress Laurel's butt hole, Felicity doing the same when it was her turn. Then Thea surprised her with a rare bit of disobedience as she grabbed the back of Felicity's head and pulled her into a kiss, both girls tasting their owner on each other's lips.

This was something Mistress Laurel noticed when her ass wasn't being worshipped anymore, and thankfully she was all for it, "Ohhhhhh yesssssss, kiss bitches! Kiss and share the taste of my ass! Oh yes, that's it! That's so hot! Mmmmm fuck, I love watching two submissive little bitches kiss and share my flavour. If you're a good girl Dinah, I'll let them share the taste of my ass with you. Mmmmm, and my cum and pussy cream on your lips. Ooooooh yesssssss, you love the sound of that, don't you bitch? Yeahhhhhhh you do, mmmmmm fuck! Hey Felicity, Thea, get back to tonguing my ass hole! Oh yes, my butt is beginning to feel neglected, and wants your tongues on it again. Oooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssss, tongue it, tongue my back door you sluts! Mmmmmm, but make sure to be nice and share it."

Breaking the kiss and doing as she was told Thea then waited for an opening before replying, "Yes Mistress Laurel."

While Felicity was busy parroting those words Thea returned her attention to Mistress Laurel's backside, this time shamelessly burying her face in it like she was trying to suffocate herself. Which Felicity had to admit seemed fun, so when Thea backed off and gave her a knowing smile she repeated the process, pressing her face deep into those cheeks and spending several long seconds licking Mistress Laurel's butt hole.

Mistress Laurel clearly approved of this, both with her words and the way she reach back to grab the back of their heads and start pushing them one by one into her ass. But then she pressed them in together, subtly and then not so subtly, telling them to share.

"I said share you fucking butt munchers!" Black Siren spat, before crying out joyfully, "Ooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssss, that's it! Just like that, mmmmmm, eat that ass! Eat it! Mmmmmm, eat it fucking good! Oh fuck! Oh my God yes, I can feel your little tongues working together, mmmmmm, just like that. Keep it up, and I'll reward you. You too Dinah. Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss, tongue me good and you'll be rewarded, ooooooh shit, but especially you Dinah, real soon. No, mmmmmm, don't make me cum just yet you cum hungry dyke! Yes, that's better. Yessssssss, all of you eat my holes nice and slow. Mmmmmm, I'm not close to done with any of you yet."

Easily making good on that promise Mistress Laurel kept all three women worshipping her for what felt like at least an hour, which wasn't nearly enough for Felicity and Thea. They would have worshipped this beautiful butt all night long if they were allowed too, however they made the most of their time by eagerly swirling their tongues around that cute little back door.

As a result it was a bit like they were having a bizarre three way kiss with their Mistress's ass hole, but that was just fine with Felicity, and clearly Thea too. They loved kissing each other, and worshipping Mistress Laurel in any way possible, so this combination was very welcome. Especially as Mistress Laurel was clearly loving it.

Mistress Laurel, as she was quite enjoying being called, was indeed loving every second of this. There were moments that particularly Dinah would try and increase things, probably in an misguided attempt to get this over with, but Black Siren quickly put a stop to that so she could make sure that her sluts gave her a nice long, drawn-out tonguing.

Of course inevitably that heavenly pleasure became torturous, as the urge to cum increased, and as much as the Earth 2 Laurel Lance hated denying herself the inevitable pleasure of cumming she just wasn't ready for it. Not yet. Especially when breaking in a new bitch. No, she wanted to do her best to impress, prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt she was the one to put this wannabe Canary in her place.

Which unfortunately meant Black Siren had to cut out the dirty talk for a while, because that was turning her on a little too much for her liking. She also began taking it in turns to push Felicity and Thea into another kiss, those sluts needing little excuse to lock lips and exchange the fruits of their labour.

Black Siren also moved one hand from their heads so she could firmly grab onto Dinah's hair and begin gently stroking it or tugging it depending on her mood, and how good a job Dinah was doing at that point. Which of course made the proud Police Detective glare up at her and pause the cunt lapping for a few precious seconds. Admittedly this didn't provide much of a relief, as it was a little too thrilling giving the way Dinah was glaring at her, but it was fun, so Black Siren kept doing it.

Quickly running out of options Black Siren reluctantly thought of her father for a while, and the way in which he died, which was always a powerful way to bring her down from whatever high she was experiencing. Often it was too good, and spoilt her fun, but the submissive little sluts were just doing such a good job at tonguing her holes that it didn't take much to get her back on track.

That process was then repeated a few times until Black Siren felt she did herself proud, or at least she was past the point it would have been embarrassing to demand more. Of course when she finally did Black Siren honestly struggled to make it sound like a demand, instead of begging.

"Make me cum! Ohhhhhhh, make me fucking cum!" Black Siren screeched desperately, already beginning to grind herself against her sluts, "Tongue fuck my pussy and make me cum! Oooooooh yesssssss, just like that, mmmmmm, eat that ass you whores! Fucking eat it! Mmmmmm, you too Dinah! Oh yes, fucking tongue those holes! Fucking fuck me damn you! Do it, mmmmmm, and I promise to give you a creamy reward. Oh yes Dinah, I'll give you just what a shameless dyke whore like you needs! Oh fuck yeah, girl cum all over your face, in your mouth, ohhhhhhhhh, and dripping down to your fucking tits! Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddd, make me cum you bitch! Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssss, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Her voice sounded cringingly high-pitched and whiny towards the end there, making her seem like a spoiled child more than a powerful Dom, but it was doubtful that her bitches were even aware of it given how eagerly they were tonguing her. Even Dinah, who was typically reluctant to give her what she wanted, mostly just to annoy her, but even she shoved her tongue as deep as it could go into Black Siren's cunt.

Which was certainly much deeper than Felicity and/or Thea could push their tongues into Black Siren's ass, because unlike them Black Siren wasn't a shameless anal whore. It was enough to ensure that the next few climaxes that Dinah gave her was that much more satisfying, which was more than enough to put a smug smile on Black Siren's face.

Dinah hated that smug smile with almost the same passion she had for Black Siren's pussy cream. Luckily for her she was soon barely aware of it as her taste-buds were assaulted by something even more yummy than pussy juice, which had to be girl cum. Earth 2 Laurel's girl cum!

All of a sudden Dinah found her mouth flooded with the girl cum of the doppelgänger of the last Black Canary, which was weird, and maybe a little ironic, but mostly at that moment she found it erotic. Oh yes, mostly Dinah was consumed with swallowing every drop of that precious liquid. Unfortunately she didn't quite manage it, but that was okay, because she would have plenty of chances to redeem herself.

Wanting the chance as soon as possible Dinah went right back to tongue fucking the other woman's twat as soon as Black Siren had finished cumming in her mouth. This time she was able to work up to something of a pussy pounding before once again removing her tongue in time to catch most of Black Siren's cum. Sadly this wasn't something she could repeat, as the bitch went from gently grinding herself against her face to putting her all into it.

Which didn't just mean shoving herself back and forth between the faces of Dinah and her broken bitches. No, that meant shoving her face deeper into her cunt and practically suffocating her with it. And yet to her tremendous shame Dinah still found pleasure in that.

As much as she tried she couldn't swallow even half of Black Siren's cum like that, but having it cover her face made Dinah feel like a total slut. Like a dyke whore. That's what Black Siren had called her, and in that moment that's what she was. Dinah had heard that word a lot, and always hated it. There was nothing wrong with being queer, but she wasn't. At least, she hadn't thought she was.

The way her body was reacting to all this told a different story, but Black Siren wasn't trying to help her by using that word. No, she was trying to insult her, just like all the rest, and worse break her, but as well as enraging her it also gave Dinah some kind of really twisted thrill, which was really, really annoying.

Just when Dinah thought she was going to pass out 'Mistress Laurel' pushed Felicity and Thea away from her, before pulling back herself and then kneeling down to stroke The Black Canary's cum coated face, and chuckle wickedly, "You see slut, if you just play nice, you get rewarded."

Before Dinah had a chance to offer up a witty retort Black Siren closed the distance between them and shoved her tongue down her throat. Dinah would have liked to have said she bit down on that tongue, but she was just a little too overwhelmed by the joy of knowing this woman was tasting herself on her lips and tongue.

Then after a few precious minutes of just automatically kissing her rival back Black Siren pulled away, grabbed the back of Felicity's head and pushed her into a kiss with Dinah. Again then Dinah didn't hesitate to respond, not with Felicity, or with Thea who quickly followed, even though she was tasting Black Siren's butt on their lips and tongues. It just didn't matter to her any more. All that mattered was continuing the fun. At least until it became clear what her new 'Mistress' had planned for her next.

"Felicity, fetch my strap-on, there's a good girl." Black Siren ordered dismissively.

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Felicity replied and obeyed eagerly.

Black Siren enjoyed the view in front of her for a few more seconds, before then ordering, "Thea, stop making out with that slut and eat her ass! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, tongue that virgin butt hole and get it nice and ready for me to fuck."

The way that Dinah tensed up upon hearing that, and just her own selfish desires, kept Thea making out with her friend for a few more long seconds before breaking the kiss, turning to her owner and submissively nodding, "Yes Mistress Laurel."

Thea then scowled as Felicity appeared in front of their Mistress, holding out her favourite harness for the dominant woman to step into, which she quickly did, allowing the hacker to pull it up the meta-human's thighs and tighten it around her waist. Of course then Mistress Laurel firmly grabbed her head and pushed it against the cock, silently telling her to suck it, which Felicity quickly and eagerly did.

Which naturally made Thea a little jealous as she lived for pleasing her Mistress, but she definitely had the better part of this arrangement. An arrangement Thea might miss out on if she wasn't careful, which the Dom silently reminded her with a fake cough.

Blushing with shame at her unintentional hesitance Thea then mumbled her apologies while quickly moving round to The Black Canary's exposed backside and quickly buried her face in it. As she did so she couldn't help but think about the irony of how much she had wanted the last Black Canary, and was now having to settle for this one.

Oh well, Thea would do anything to please the new Laurel, and this was a small sacrifice considering what other twisted things she had done. Hell, she was pretty much going from one rim job to another, albeit to a less tasty ass. Not by much, but Thea just didn't adore this Canary the same way she had the one before, or had been crushing on the one before that.

Still, once she was in position, Thea gleefully buried her face in Dinah's butt and began frantically licking the other woman's back hole. The fact that this instantly caused the tough and intimidating Dinah Drake to cry out and moan into her gag made Thea feel very proud of herself, but just how turned on the Black Canary must be from having the honour of tasting Mistress Laurel's pussy probably had a lot to do with that. It certainly did with Thea.

Although Thea was a natural anal whore, with an ass made for fucking, so it was perhaps an unfair comparison. That Dinah was enjoying this was a positive sign considering what was about to happen, Thea doing her part by beginning to swirl her tongue around that forbidden hole, and eventually try and push it inside, much to the delight of her owner.

"Oh yes, take it deep Felicity! Mmmmmmm, take it deep down your throat while Thea eats the Fake Canary's butt!" Black Siren eagerly encouraged, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, you're doing a great job Thea. Yesssssssss, bury your pretty little face and that whore ass and eat it good! Mmmmmmm yessssssss, get it nice and wet for me. Yessssssss, nice and wet to fuck, mmmmmmm yeah. Fuck yeah Felicity, that's every inch! Every inch down your throat! Oooooooooh Dinah, don't I just have the best sex slaves? And to think, this will be you soon. In fact, I think it's time I break you. Oh yes, back off Felicity. Yes, you too Thea, mmmmmmm, it's time for me to get some Black Canary butt!"