Close Enough Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to make that clear Black Siren growled, "What are you, bitch?"

There was a long pause, and then Dinah whimpered softly, "I'm yours."

Dinah then cried out loudly as Black Siren pushed those hands aside and smacked her ass as hard as she could, and then growled, "What was that?"

"I'm yours!" Dinah figuratively and then literally cried out loudly, "I'm your bitch."

With another hard smack to that ass, "And what should you be calling me?"

There was another pause as Dinah hung her head in shame, and then softly admitted, "Mistress Laurel?"

Grabbing hold of Dinah's hair and yanking it backward Black Siren pushed, "Now all together, whore!"

"I'm your bitch Mistress Laurel, I'm yours!" Dinah immediately cried out.

"Prove it! Get on your knees and suck my cock!" Black Siren ordered, before warning, "And don't forget to use my proper title!"

Which was good, because Dinah had been on the verge of doing that, as was clear from the way she hesitated as she reminded herself what exactly to say, and then force the words out, "Yes Mistress Laurel."

It was kind of comforting that she wasn't completely broken like Felicity and particularly Thea were, but at this point it only seemed like a matter of time. And yet, Dinah almost yearned now to be that submissive so she could please her new Mistress.

Which was almost as embarrassing to think, as physically dropping to her knees in front of her now perhaps former rival, but not quite as embarrassing as taking a cock which had just been in her ass into her mouth. That was the most humiliating thing Dinah had ever done, because with everything else at least she could tell herself she had no choice. Even when her bonds had been removed she just needed to cum so badly she had no choice but to obey.

As her mouth was approaching Dinah tried to tell herself that she still had no choice, that she was outnumbered and too exhausted to fightback, but Mistress Laurel was easily as exhausted as she was, Felicity was no physical threat, and she could probably take Thea.

Then none of that mattered as the flavour of her own butt hit her taste-buds and Dinah quickly found herself turning into the same mindless anal loving slut she had been only moments ago, only this time instead of being desperate for orgasms she was desperate for more butt cream.

Which was exactly what she got, frantically sucking the head clean and then starting to bob her head up and down the toy, much to her Mistress's delight. Especially as she moaned in the process, causing the superior woman to begin taunting her.

"Ha, I knew it!" Black Siren exclaimed with delight, which was actually a lie, but that wasn't important, as all that mattered was that she mocked her defeated rival, and revelled in her victory, "I knew you were a pathetic little whore who just wanted to be topped! Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, you're nothing but a pathetic little fuck hole, aren't you? Aren't you? No, don't answer that, you stupid bitch! Just keep sucking my cock! Oooooooooh yesssssssss, that's it, take it deep. Oh yeah, deep down your throat like the cock sucking whore you are! Oh fuck, that's hot! I love it when my bitches go ass to mouth, mmmmmmm, especially after I just fucked them in the butt! Ohhhhhhhh yessssssssss, you should see your little friends Dinah. Mmmmmmm fuck, they're so jealous of you."

That was hardly surprising, considering that Dinah was having the honour of sucking their Mistress's dick, but she was sure they would forgive her once they were given the honour of pleasing the superior woman again. Dinah was very much looking forward to it.

Oh yes, even as she did her best to take as much of the strap-on down her throat as possible, and get every drop of her butt cream she was looking forward to giving Mistress Laurel physical pleasure again, her mind racing with all the wonderful possibilities. And to think, she had once thought of herself this woman's equal? Perhaps even superior? Which was laughable. Clearly, she wasn't even close.