Close Enough Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally this caused Black Siren to chuckle with triumph, and enjoy the sight of this powerful woman grovelling before her for a few long minutes. It was even a while before Nyssa worked up the will to beg, which just meant this lasted longer, which was more humiliating for the sub, and good for the Dom.

Then Nyssa finally grumbled, "Please, allow me the privilege of eating your pussy. I love the taste of Sara's pussy, who is basically your sister, and I wish to see if you taste half as good as she does. Because I bet you do. Oh yes, I bet both Lance sisters are delicious. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, that Sara and Laurel Lance have delicious pussies, which lesbians like me love. Please... Mistress Laurel, allow me the honour of tasting it, and I promise, I will make you cum harder than any of these amateurs could make you cum. Oh yes, I taught Sara everything she knows about pleasing a woman, and I can easily outdo baby dykes like Felicity Smoak and Thea Queen. Please, please Mistress Laurel, give me the chance to prove it by giving me what I so desperately want."

"I suppose that will do..." Black Siren said, and then slowly stripped off her clothes, grinning wickedly at the response this got from Nyssa, then she sat down again and ordered, "Eat me. Mmmmmm yessssssss, you have my permission to eat me. Wait! Not so fast, ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, there's no rush. Take your time. Oh yes, kiss your way from my feet up to my pussy. Show me just how badly you want it."

Technically speaking Nyssa should have answered yes Mistress Laurel, but Black Siren was in too good a mood to call her out on it, especially as her new bitch almost instantly started kissing her way up her long legs to where they both really wanted her. So Black Siren decided to graciously let it slide, for now. After all, she could always use it as an excuse to punish Nyssa later.

For now though she was more than satisfied savouring her victory, as the proud Nyssa al Ghul got closer and closer to her destination with every kiss, until Black Siren was throwing her head back and letting out a loud cry, followed by a long moan of pure pleasure as she got what she really wanted. Well, one of those things, anyway.

Nyssa also moaned in pure pleasure, although thankfully it was drowned out by the sounds coming from Black Siren, which was good, because the last thing she needed to do was give this bitch more ammunition. Although perhaps that was inevitable given the way that Nyssa barely took time to give Black Siren's pussy a long, slow lick before she began eagerly lapping away at that tasty treat.

Not that it really mattered, as Black Siren would no doubt find a way to insult her anyway, so why should Nyssa deny herself this heavenly treat? Especially when something she rarely indulged in, and in a way with something that she had wanted for a very long time, and technically had missed out on?

As a top Nyssa spent most of her time giving other women pleasure by fucking them with her fingers or a toy, or receiving pleasure by having another woman eat her pussy. Indeed, she didn't just eat pussy for just anyone, it had to be someone special. Someone like Sara Lance, or Laurel Lance.

Oh yes, Nyssa loved going down on her beloved Sara Lance, because she loved her, and because she couldn't imagine anyone tasting as good. This perhaps proved Laurel would have been a close second best, which on some level hurt Nyssa's heart to think what she had lost, but now she did at least get a consolation prize. One very delicious consolation prize, which she could happily indulge in all night long. Especially given the alternative.

There were other things that Nyssa was afraid would be inflicted upon her to which was far more submissive to endure than simply licking pussy, which she really, really didn't want to think about right now. Luckily for her, she had one hell of a wonderful distraction in the form of a tasty little twat, which Nyssa continued licking eagerly for what felt like an eternity.

And because she wanted it to last, and she just wanted to do a good job, Nyssa made sure to mostly avoid Laurel's clit. Sure, she lingered on it during the first lick, but from then on she just gently brushed against it on occasion, doing the same with Laurel's entrance, and anything else she could think of to tease this girl. Oh yes, if Laurel wanted more she would have to beg for it.

For at least a few long minutes, that's who this woman was to her, Laurel. Sara's Laurel. Her Laurel. The Laurel of this Earth, back in the land of the living just to give Nyssa the privilege of tasting her twat. And this was no shameful affair where they had to sneak around, or simply a fantasy.

No, Sara was watching with pride as Nyssa fulfilled this particular fantasy of hers, perhaps even waiting for her turn with Nyssa's tongue. Or perhaps even Laurel's pussy. Unfortunately a short time later that illusion was shattered for her, but for those few precious minutes Nyssa truly felt like she was in heaven. One which she could indulge in her most naughtiest of fantasies.

Sara weirdly felt the same way. She knew it was wrong to imagine this was really her sister and her ex-girlfriend having sex, and if it really was, she really shouldn't be enjoying it, but she just couldn't help it. Black Siren was a Laurel Lance, and when she wasn't smirking evilly or taunting it really could be her sister.

Her prim and proper big sister who had probably never even thought of indulging in such debauchery as lesbian sex, and yet here was her mirror image, face awash with pleasure as Sara's ex-girlfriend worshipped her cunt. God, she looked so beautiful like that, that it made Sara jealous. Both of this Laurel, AND Nyssa! Then Laurel turned her attention back to Sara, grinning wickedly, standing up, and then shuffling over to her, hand firmly on the back of Nyssa's head to make sure she didn't go anywhere.

"Eat my ass!" Black Siren ordered as she approached, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I want you to eat my ass while your precious girlfriend eats my cunt. Come on, show me exactly what kind of whore you are. That you, and your girlfriend, are nothing but filthy little lesbian whores who loved to worship the bodies of real women like me. Oooooooooh yessssssssss, tongue that booty! Tongue it you little bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, eat me! Fucking lick my shit hole and pussy! Oh fuck! Oh you fucking dykes! Mmmmmmmm, eat me, mmmmmmmmm Gooooooooddddddddd yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking eat my fucking cunt and ass!"

Being the twisted slut that she was Sara didn't even think about protesting as her sister's booty got closer and closer to her. No, her eyes lit up, and if she had been given the chance she would have happily begged for the privilege of licking Laurel's most private hole.

Instead it was just shoved in her face, Sara immediately starting to lap away at her own sister's butt hole, turning the once proud lawyer into a whimpering wreck again. Only, this woman wasn't a former lawyer. She arguably wasn't Sara's sister at all, but in that moment it didn't matter. Sara wanted to eat her sister's ass, and in her mind that was exactly what she was doing. Which bizarrely, made the situation easier.

It became even easier when this Laurel's words faded away into simple moans, gasps and cries of pure pleasure, as it was truly like Sara was making her big sister feel good. Oh yes, feel good by licking Laurel's ass hole, while Nyssa tongued her twat no less, the two assassins working over the prim and proper lawyer and pushing her closer and closer to climax.

Hell, in Sara's mind she had even been the one to seduce her sister and now she had Laurel laying on her side with Nyssa and herself either side of her, attacking her pussy and ass with their mouths and tongues, a couple of strap-ons at the ready for when Laurel came in Nyssa's mouth and all over her face. Ready for when they would DP her, Sara gleefully taking her older sister's anal cherry in the process. The anal cherry she was owed. And the anal cherry she would take.

Honestly, Sara should have taken that ass cherry a long time ago, because if anyone ever needed to be put in their place it was Laurel Lance. Or better yet, Black Siren, Sara receiving a reminder of who this was when she felt a hand on the back of her head, pushing her deeper into that juicy booty in the way her own sister would never have dared.

She also heard a command she was only too happy to obey, given what she desperately wanted to do right now, and what she promised she would do. Which of course had the effect that she'd been dreaming about, that of making Laurel Lance cum, even if it wasn't the Laurel Lance that Sara had secretly always wanted to fuck.

Black Siren loved getting her pussy and ass eaten at the same time. There was nothing quite like it, and with lesbian sluts like this world's Felicity Smoak, Thea Queen, Dinah Drake and most recently Sara Lance at her disposal she had been indulging in this wonderful combination a lot lately. And at times like this it didn't seem possible for it to get any better, although Black Siren could think of an easy way to test that theory while looking at her broken pets.

Oh yes, she could have two of them sucking on her tits while the other kissed her feet, the thought almost making her cum on the spot. Which was sadly why she couldn't do it right now. She would in the very near future, Black Siren promised herself that, but if she did it now she was afraid she would not only cum, but cum so hard she wouldn't have the energy to break Nyssa in.

That was also the reason she prolonged this heavenly treat. God knows she wanted to, but the longer Black Siren waited the less energy she would have for what was really important here. Of course, the flipside of that was she couldn't just ask for more too soon, Oh no, that would have made her look weak. So the trick to it was finding a balance, which was easier said than done.

Thankfully she had a lot of practice with this particular act, and was confident she knew exactly when to strike. And of course, when that time came Black Siren was only too eager to tighten her grip on the back of Nyssa's head, and grab Sara's, so she could push those sluts deeper into her eager fuck holes while giving them the permission they had been craving, starting with her 'sister'.

"More! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, give me more. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh Sara, shove your tongue up my ass! Tongue my butt like the ass eating slut you are! Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, tongue that booty! Oh that feels so good, soooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk! Oh fuck! Ass fuck me Sara, ass fuck me with your tongue, oh fuck!" Black Siren moaned gleefully, continuing the encouragement for a little while longer before finally turning her attention to her other bitch, "And Nyssa... fuck me! Come on bitch, stick your dyke tongue as deep into my cunt as it will go and make me cum! Yessssssssss, make me cum you whore! Oh fuck! Oh fuck OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME FUCK ME HARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Shameless slut that she clearly was in any reality Sara was only too happy to oblige, Black Siren's eyes going wide at just how far her sister was able to get her tongue up her ass. Which embarrassingly almost made her cum from anal pleasure for the very first time. Although Black Siren comforted herself with the thought that Nyssa's tongue bashing against her clit would have had a lot to do with it.

Luckily she was able to resist, and remained coherent enough to give the other assassin the permission she had clearly been waiting for. Who then irritatingly made her wait for a few long seconds before pushing her tongue slowly inside her, bringing Black Siren to the very edge of orgasm.

For a few agonisingly pleasurable seconds Black Siren was kept on that edge by Nyssa keeping her tongue perfectly still, while Sara went to town on her butt hole. Then Nyssa started officially tongue fucking her, and even though it was gently it was enough to push her crashing over the edge in a matter of seconds. Black Siren then came over and over again as the former lovers bombarded her with pleasure.

Which was only made better by her other sluts watching them jealously, clearly wishing it was them doing it. And they would have the chance, Black Siren promised herself. Oh yes, she envisioned herself letting these lesbian whores taking it in turns worshipping her amazing body, or better yet worshipping her at the same time. Which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while as she eventually became lost in ecstasy.

Nyssa could never hope to come close to Sara when it came to eating pussy, but she had definitely picked up a few tricks along the way. That definitely included swallowing cum, Nyssa able to remove her tongue and wrapped her mouth tightly around Laurel's entrance so that she could swallow everything she had to give. At least for that first climax.

It became increasingly harder to do so, even with everything she had picked up from Sara and other pussy loving sluts, but that was okay, because it just meant her face got covered in the girl cum of a Lance sister, which was one of her favourite things ever. Something she'd lived for in the past, and would happily live for again given half a chance. Even if she had to completely and utterly submit to get it.

It was a shameful thought, but in that moment submission seemed like a small price to pay to be able to swallow this precious liquid on a regular basis. Especially if Sara was part of the bargain, as the idea of being able to have sex constantly with both Sara and Laurel was the kind of heaven of Nyssa's deepest and darkest fantasies.

So much so to prevent herself from submitting that at that moment she had to remind herself the sad fact that this wasn't the Laurel Lance she had been falling in love with. No, this was a bastardisation of that woman, and even now she was overwhelmed by how amazing her girl cum tasted she couldn't allow herself to forget who this was, and what they were doing.

Luckily she was given a reminder as this Laurel pushed her face deeper into her cunt, so deep she was practically suffocating Nyssa in the process. Worse, she was doing the same to Sara, which greatly angered Nyssa. So much so that she almost put a stop to this, knocking the bitch out and rescuing all their friends like she should have done from the start.

However, for better or for worse Nyssa didn't do that. She told herself it was because 'Mistress Laurel' had made it clear that she wanted them as her slaves, so surely even in her current state she'd make sure she wouldn't hurt them, but the truth was Nyssa just wanted to keep making this Laurel cum for her over and over again. Or more accurately, cum for them, the fact that Sara was helping her every step of the way only making this more enjoyable.

So Nyssa allowed herself to be suffocated in pussy, and even let Laurel start to grind against their faces. Which to be fair was nothing Nyssa hadn't done to Sara and other sluts countless times. Hell, Sara had even dared to do it to her a few times, and she had to admit, it was even more enjoyable now that another woman was truly taking control of her.

And like when Sara had done this to her, and as was more the case Sara and others had done while she had grinded herself onto their faces, Nyssa stuck out her tongue and just allowed Laurel to rub herself against it, happy in the knowledge that Sara was probably doing the same thing, making it that much more intimate. Then suddenly, she was given a few minutes to breathe, before finally being forced to press her lips against her favourite pair of lips.

"Kiss bitches!" Black Siren ordered as she shoved Nyssa and Sara together, "Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, share the taste of my pussy and ass... of Laurel Lance's pussy and ass, while you lovingly kiss like you used too. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's so fucking hot! Do it! Fucking kiss! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Black Siren loved watching submissive little bitches kissing, especially when they were sharing her juices like this. Although this time was more extra special, because it was her sister and her lesbian lover. Well, this version of them, anyway. And fuck, they really did look beautiful together, Black Siren becoming as lost in watching them as they became lost in kissing each other.

Hell, she even kept her eyes on them as she retrieved a strap-on dildo, attached it to herself, and then covered it with lube. She then cleared her throat, chuckling wickedly at the way that particularly Nyssa turn to her, and then down to look apprehensively at her weapon of ass destruction.

"That's right bitches, mmmmmmm, it's ass fucking time." Black Siren announced, with a wicked grin, before ordering, "So bend over and give me your ass Nyssa."

Honestly, she was expecting push back on that order, but instead the terrifying Nyssa al Ghul simply got up and wordlessly walked over to the bed and then crawled into the centre of it. Which took Black Siren so off-guard that all she could do was stare for a few long seconds. Also, Nyssa had a pretty great ass. Round, juicy, and begging to be fucked.

Or at least licked, something which any of Black Siren's bitches would have been eager to do, no doubt especially Sara. However that was as good a reason as any to deny them. Plus, if she was honest with herself, Black Siren wanted the first taste, and to prepare that ass for a fucking. So she slowly crawled onto the bed behind Nyssa, spread those juicy cheeks wide apart with both hands, and then admired her prize.

"You know Nyssa, you have the cutest little ass hole." Black Siren teased, spitting onto her target before adding, "Mmmmmmm, it's going to be so fun to fuck it."

Again that did not get the response that Black Siren had been hoping for, but that was okay, because she was busy diving her head down, sticking out her tongue and rubbing that saliva into Nyssa's butt hole. She then repeated the process over and over again, even spitting a few times onto her target before rubbing it in, just to make sure this whole thing was as nasty as possible.

Then she concentrated on eating Nyssa's ass, at first just sliding her tongue up and down that forbidden hole, before swirling her tongue around it and even trying to push it inside. Unsurprisingly she didn't get very far, seemingly confirming her suspicions that Nyssa was an anal virgin. Black Siren then further confirmed it by replacing her tongue with her finger, and getting a lot further in Nyssa's ass.

"Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's what I like to feel. Virgin tight asses!" Black Siren moaned with delight, continuing her teasing, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I love popping cherries. So thank you Nyssa. Thank you for this wonderful gift."

Even though she didn't get the satisfaction of a retort from her soon to be bitch Black Siren did get the satisfaction of hearing Nyssa letting out a soft little gasp as she was anally violated for the very first time. Of course, she would probably be letting out a much louder sound when Black Siren was using the strap-on, and officially taking that butt cherry, something which practically had her salivating at the thought of.

So much so she almost skipped to it, but no, it was important that she properly prepared Nyssa first, otherwise she wouldn't enjoy it, and therefore become her anal loving bitch. Which was why Black Siren spent several long minutes stretching that ass, pumping that finger in and out and eventually adding a second finger.

Of course it was only a matter of time before Black Siren pulled her fingers out, slapped that ass, and ordered, "Spread your cheeks bitch! And I want a response this time."