Close Enough Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming nothing but her anal fuck hole. Her bitch. Oh yes, in that moment that's exactly what Nyssa al Ghul was, something Black Siren hope to make crystal clear by abruptly stopping and pulling her dick out of Nyssa's ass. Well that, and if she didn't stop, she would have collapsed in exhaustion, which would be an unwise move in case the assassin still wanted to turn the tables on her.

"Spread your cheeks bitch!" Black Siren ordered, smacking Nyssa's ass hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle to emphasize her words, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, spread those cheeks and show us that gape. Show us all, but especially your new Mistress, and your precious Sara, your gaping ass hole, to prove that you are my bitch!"

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Nyssa answered softly and obeyed.

Sara still hoped this was part of Nyssa giving Black Siren a false sense of security, although in that moment it didn't really matter that much, as either way she was greeted by the sight of something she never thought she'd see, namely Nyssa al Ghul's ass hole gaping wide open. Something she got an even better view of after the cheeks were spread.

After the proud and strong Nyssa al Ghul held herself open back there so everyone, but especially Sara, could get the best possible look at her gaping ass hole. Which Sara knew she shouldn't enjoy, just like she shouldn't have enjoyed everything that came before this, but she just couldn't help it. It was so fucking hot, and somehow got even hotter.

"Tell Sara what you are." Black Siren ordered.

"I'm Mistress Laurel's bitch." Nyssa replied without hesitation, "She owns me. She owns my ass hole. I am hers forever."

"Good girl." Black Siren smirked, "Now prove it, mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, prove it by sucking your ass off of my big dick."

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Nyssa quickly obeyed.

Which was another thing Sara could have never imagined experiencing, or enjoying it, followed by yet another. Oh yes, she could have never imagined watching Nyssa al Ghul get down on her knees in front of another woman, or anyone, and then beginning to suck a dick. In this case, a dick which had just taken her anal cherry.

That had pummelled the deepest part of her insides. And yet there she was, sucking it. Admittedly she wasn't moaning quite so loudly and happily from the start, as Sara would, but it was still amazing to see, especially as she didn't react to Black Siren starting to dish out the verbal humiliation. If anything, those words only seemed to push her onwards.

"Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck that dick! Suck it good, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Black Siren moaned gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, suck your ass off my big dick while your precious girlfriend watches. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, let her see what an ass to mouth loving bottom you now are. The bottom I turned you into! Just like I'm going to do to her. Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmm, get a good look, sis, ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, because this is going to be you soon enough. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, take it deep Nyssa! Take it deep down your throat. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, take every fucking inch down your throat, just like Sara will after I'm done breaking her."

Technically Sara didn't need to be broken to deep throat a cock. No, she thoroughly enjoyed going ass to mouth, and hoped that 'Mistress Laurel' would allow her the privilege of tasting all those asses again. The asses of her friends and comrades. Something she might just have to continue doing when she was free, because she really loved it.

Hell, as much as she enjoyed watching Nyssa, Sara couldn't help but imagine herself in that position, bobbing her head up and down the shaft, eventually pushing it into her throat so she could get every drop of that butt cream like the hungry little ATM whore she was. Which she continued imagining, even as Nyssa struggled to take the cock all the way.

Obviously displeased with this Black Siren grabbed a firm hold of Nyssa's head and initially started to face fuck her, using her mouth like it was nothing but a cheap whore's cunt. Like it was Sara's mouth. Which certainly excited Sara, but also baffled her, as it was just another humiliation Nyssa allowed.

Meaning that either her ex-girlfriend was even better at controlling her temper for the sake of a mission than she thought, or this really wasn't an act, and Black Siren had successfully broken Nyssa al Ghul. Sara questioned that more and more as time went on, but she had her suspicions, and even the adoring looks on the faces of Black Siren's other bitches. It didn't look good for her ex, or her.