All Comments on 'Close the Deal'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Interesting

Variety is the spice of life and writing. Always the salesman, though, closing the deal.

Boyd

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Interesting but disappointing

Cannot complain about the quality of the writing, but I don't see what Dave and Nina did to merit what happened to them (maybe I just missed that part). <p>Dave had two small children that he apparently spent much time and effort with and was characterized by Karen as a "good husband and a good father" and she presented no evidence that he had ever cheated on her even though she thought that he probably had. Nina made it clear that she didn't want to cheat with her "friend's" husband.<p>And what did Nina ever do to Rick besides what he wanted her to do? Sorry, Dinsmore, I don't get this one.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Rick and Karen

I thought the story was good but what Rick and Karen did is unforgivable they should have had there own accident for there doing towards there loved ones like haveing Karen go and get into her car and it blows up and rick getting shot or worse.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?

I don't get it. I'm absolutely confused. What did they do to deserve to die? And how could those other two be so callous? This was absolutely horrific. Two thumbs down man.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great covert story with deceit and betrayal. The story was well written done, granted Dave and Nina didn't deserve to be murdered like they were, and Kathy & Rick didn't deserve to get away with it. But in the end it is only fiction.

pope32767pope32767about 1 year ago

I feel quite confident that one of them (at least) will get what's coming to them. It's just a question of who realizes that the other is the greatest threat remaining. I'm guessing that Rick will be the next to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous